The Conveyer Belt Ch. 01

Story Info
Unsuspecting girl gets snatched from town.
1.9k words
3.99
61.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erana
Erana
20 Followers

"Damn!" Why is it that in the January Sales you can always find the clothes you want, but never in the right size? Realising that no matter how many times I flicked through the jackets on the rail in Next, the one to go with the trousers I'd found simply wouldn't appear, I resolved to stray from my local store and venture into town. It was a trip I didn't make often -- the hassle of the traffic, the scores of people who didn't seem to be able to see the people straight in front of them barging past and the pollution didn't appeal to me much. I preferred the quieter suburbs of the city.

Of course, I needed a new suit for my promotion, starting next week when I returned to work from the Christmas break. I'd been working at the firm for 3 years now and this was my big break. Time to relinquish my smug satisfaction of getting away with jeans and trainers for all this time, and to start dressing smartly. To be fair, I was kind of looking forward to taking more care in my appearance. I'd just had my hair coloured back to the striking brunette it had been when I was younger (now in my mid 20s, it had gone more of a mousey colour) and I'd become fond of getting my nails done professionally. At present they were a festive maroon with silver snowflakes on the thumbs. Having lost some weight this year, I was more inclined to show off the more curvy parts of my body than hide them under baggy casuals. To that end, I really needed this suit jacket!

I parked up in the multi-storey and got out of the car somewhat cautiously. Not being a timid lady, these places always gave me the creeps. I think because I always associated them with car crime -- you always see car theft awareness ads set in multi-stories on the telly. I wondered over to the ticket machine, leaving the car unlocked for the full 30 seconds it took as a small personal triumph over my own paranoia, bleeped the car shut and set off toward the high street.

Not taking too many trips into town, I was still surprised at how I didn't notice the new doorway in the walkway. Needless to say that when an iron tight grip on my arm dragged me inside, my wits were cast senseless. Not knowing what was happening, I was in a blind panic. Inside was a room that was pitch black -- not even a hint of light as if some sort of material were sucking it away -- and "things" that felt like a mixture of flesh and metal were pawing at my entire body, stripping away my clothes, shoes, bag and even my jewellery. Funny in a way how, in spite of the darkness, I was still desperately aware of my nakedness and wanted so badly to cover my humility.

However, it wasn't to be and I felt myself thrust upon what felt like a rubber mat and the fleshy metal things pinned me in place on my back with my limbs stretched out into a star shape. Their stillness followed for what felt like an hour, but was probably only a few minutes as I screamed, cried and struggled to be let free, but gave up fearing that it was my efforts which were causing them to react by locking me in place. Quietly, I merely shivered until I heard a soft whirring sound that got louder and faster quite quickly. When at its peak a sudden clunk and feeling of motion made me realise that I was not on a rubber mat -- but a conveyer belt!

Straps were thrust over my wrists and ankles to keep me in situ, and as the belt picked up speed I felt all sorts of sensations over my naked body, like a ghost train for the sexually perverted, but to me as frightening and as liable to make me jump. I cannot describe the look, only the feeling due to the blackness. Slimy, jelly like tendrils covered in a kind of goo, were suspended above me. They slicked over my front as I was dragged past. I felt them slop against the soles of my feet and slide up the inside of my legs before depositing their slime on and around my mound and nipples as they brushed past. When I felt the last of them slick over my face, my entire body was coated in the secretion and I felt my skin starting to tingle warmly.

I felt the belt incline downwards and start to pick up pace (like a rollercoaster but not as quick) and gusts of hot and cold air were blasted towards me, causing involuntary twitches and gasps of breath as they hit. I was too confounded to be afraid. It was like some bizarre twisted dream. Suddenly, partway down the slope, the course ground to a halt and swarms of alien hands came at me from all sides. They were not soft and caressing, but frantic and firm grasping every inch of flesh they could reach. I felt fingers delving into my mouth, clawing at my throat and neck and sliding across my belly. Palms gripped my breasts and thighs and inevitably, multitudes of digits fought to enter my most private regions. At first, the touches were glancing, but they seemed to learn the geography of my body and probed deeper and deeper between my lips until one, followed by many more, crept up inside me. Coming from different directions, the fingers curled inside my walls and the stimulation brought moisture to my sex, which whilst shameful to my delirious state, also gave welcome relief from the rough handling of my assailants.

Eventually the assault stopped and I heard the machinery that drove the belt begin to click and whirr into motion once more. Moving further down the slope I was filled with relief at my escape from the hands, and anxiety about what would happen next. My anticipation did not last much longer as I felt the slope steepen until it was almost vertical, and my heels could feel a fizzy type of water rushing past them. Suddenly, the straps released their hold and I was hurled down a flume full of the sparkling liquid, weaving and winding with the fizz frothing around my entire person until I fell splash into a pool of the stuff. I low light came on, which I was glad of as a brighter one would have sting my eyes after the complete darkness of the belt. Instinctively expelling the liquid that had got in my mouth, it occurred to me that the taste was not unfamiliar. It was champagne (or at least a very good cava)! Looking around, I could see that the pool was a large, soft terracotta tiled circular shape with a number of curved and stepped ridges within it. The sides were 10 foot high and no steps offered an exit, and so I sat upon the steps and admittedly started to enjoy the subtle popping of the bubbles against me, and drank some to calm my nerves.

Sensing movement out of the corner of my eye, I turned to see nothing more than ripples on the pool's surface, though they told me something else was afoot. Or perhaps not, as from the depths of the champagne emerged a single, rather stout penis. Completely unattached to anything other than a hefty pair of balls, it was a perfectly formed, hairless penis. It swam towards me in a wriggling motion, flapping its balls to propel itself, and I already knew what to expect. The enjoyment of the pool was gone. I turned my thoughts to what to do. There was no way out of the pool and I could avoid the predatory cock for a limited amount of time before I began to tire. The phallus was upon me, rubbing its head between my knees that were tightly shut, trying to reach its goal. Still sat upon the step I wondered why I had not thought of it earlier and simply plucked the cock out from the pool with my bare hands. It almost seemed cute like you'd imagine a puppy to be, until (that is) I felt it begin to bulge and pulse within my grip. I dropped it back in the pool and it swam off again. Curious, I swam in the direction it went to recce a potential escape route and therein lays my mistake.

Away from the safety of the step, the cock shot upwards from the bottom of the pool straight between my legs and wriggled its way inside of my pussy. I kicked and splashed to try and shake it out, but it only served to give it more purchase and it burrowed itself neatly inside of me, still bulging and pulsing. What surprised me the most was the power of the thrust. It propelled me headfirst toward the tiled wall, so that I had to place my arms in front to brace myself from the collision. Continuing to thrust in and out, I was pinned against the wall and combined with my giddiness from the champagne; I had no hope of moving away from my newest threat. As it pumped inside me, I could feel gushes of bubbly froth burst around my pussy and clit and all around the tops of my legs where my bottom protruded from the pool's surface. Clinging on to the hand rail for dear life, I bellowed out in sensation, feeling the cock's balls smack my clit in the sparkling depths whilst their master ravaged my pussy. In and out with incredible force, in and out pulsing more and more and bulging bigger and bigger inside me as if it were inflating.

Just when I thought it couldn't go on much longer, the cock suddenly stopped and withdrew slowly. I was shaking, clutching the rail and trying to draw some strength when it moved to its new goal, creeping upwards from my pussy towards the small of my back. When it reached my puckered hole I froze, wishing it away from there. I felt its head change shape, tapered almost, before it slowly wormed its way in. I was no stranger to anal sex, and thankfully its slow entrance meant I wasn't in too much pain, but this was so surreal and twisted I started gasping into my own arms as I felt the popping champagne trickle in with this cock. As it was inside, it started to go back to its former shape and the bulging and pulsing started again, picking up pace as it got its rhythm back. It was more than I could bear, and with this fat, round cock pummelling my ass amidst a torrent of sparkling fizz, I thrust my fingers down into my groin and frigged like I'd never frigged before. The strain was simply too much, and as the big dick worked inside my tight hole, I felt the orgasm inside me burst into fruition. I exploded in a wave of pleasure, sin and sheer helplessness as my muscles spasmed between my legs. The cock came too, but instead of cum it shot squirt after squirt of bubbling wine up into my ass. I felt every last bubble pop before it placidly slipped out and swam away. I half swam, half crawled up to the step and lay my head against the top before giving in to my body's exhaustion and passed out.

To be continued...

Erana
Erana
20 Followers