The Convict and The Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
It’s the 60s and a convict rescues (and impregnates) a tease
2.9k words
3.95
23.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connie688
Connie688
20 Followers

All characters are over eighteen, and all of these characters are fictional and if they seem real, then it's just a coincidence.

*****

*Francis*

You enter the shady bar right off the I-89 for a good time and easy, hassle free booze. The owner/bartender/creep had a pretty liberal view concerning a teenager's right to choose their own drinking age and when they were mature enough to do so. You just got out of prison (lifting rims this time) and drinking to celebrate when your parole officer is within a ten mile radius is a really shitty idea, but hey ... You're twenty and what twenty year old gives a fuck about anything, right?

Two goals for the night: 1) Get hammered and 2) Get laid. They were pretty easy goals for sure, but while the alcohol was running a plenty, the babes at the Lippy Lagoon (tacky, I know) were mostly college freshmen, being shopped out with their senior "boyfriends" who were probably just too lame to date someone their own age.

Look, you're not saying you wouldn't get with someone younger than you, you're just merely stating the fact that any freshman that would willingly go out with a senior to a shady bar, was probably a) unattractive, b) has really low self esteem or c) both.

And you're not giving those creeps a free pass either. They're effing disgusting pieces of human garbage, and you should know. Your one flaming turd yourself.

Nonetheless, you get hammered and before you know it, the room is turning purple and the world is spinning and the fat girl sitting at the bar (who's definitely on the edge of twenty-five) is looking a little more attractive and you decide to take your chances and fuck her for patriotism's sake.

You pop a Camel, pray to God for a short respite and he responds by sending her to the broom closet with gangly junior with acne and a fuck ton of dandruff. Yuck.

Goal number two was unrealized. You sigh. Anybody would've done, you just didn't want to be a pervert. Now the bar was deserted and your left to going home by yourself. Shit.

Your car's parked in the parking lot bordering a crap ton of woods, and in those woods were the sounds of good ole American drama. And what red blooded American would not wanna help. Right? You smile to yourself.

You hear yelling, and right in the middle of a dirt patch, stood two teenagers. One was a blonde girl, and the other was a senior that definetly looked like he belonged to Sigma Delta Phi.

"Kevin, I don't wanna! I'm a virgin and momma's gonna be mad at me for drinkin' tonight and I just wanna-" *Smack* Now, you've dealt with cock teases before and they get on your nerves, don't get yourself wrong, but still. Have some class.

"Look Connie. I just blew my entire paycheck to get you nice and happy tonight and you just wanna bail?!" You shift behind a tree and you watch the lover's spat. The guy looked just like a right and proper dick with Ken doll hair, sealed in with car wax and one fake ass tan appearing orange. He was leaning against a Chevy Bel-Air too, presumably his. Rich motherfucker.

She wasn't all innocent either, looking like a roadside hooker, no more than eighteen years old for sure. She was really fucking hot though. Like you'd do her and any reservations you'd had about being a goddamn pedophile were goddamn gone. It was probably the six whiskey sours and the four shots of good ole moonshine talking, but hot damn.

She had a halter top on, with a cut out in the middle showing off her ridiculous bust. She tried to feign modesty by putting on a rather large leather jacket that'd just made her seem smaller and she had on the tightest miniskirt you'd ever seen on a girl. She was short, for sure 5'2" probably, but she was stacked, and had the nicest legs you'd ever seen on a girl. She bleached her hair, for sure, the almost white strands standing out against the leather jacket and the black sky and wore a crap ton of red lipstick and eyeliner. She was smokin hot.

And so, your obligated to say that you sympathize with the douchebag she was with. The little tramp wasn't even wearing a bra. Heck, her gravity defying tits and small little nipples were poking through her top like they were just busting for air.

Back to the fight at hand. "Look, Connie, just a little bit. Just kiss my peter for like ten minutes huh?"

"Look Kevin, I like you a lot, but-" The little fucker didn't let her finish. He grabbed her fat tit and slammed her on the hood of his car. He flipped her skirt over and started smacking her beautiful heart-shaped ass like there's was no tomorrow.

Look, you know you'd said that you had some semblance of sympathy for the piece of crap, but there was sympathy and then there is you being witness to a crime without doing anything and you getting years added on for a parole violation. Plus, the girl was being fucking brutalized and your not allowed to be a reformed citizen and stand by and watch.

You run up to the son of a bitch and grabbed him by the collar of his starched shirt and screamed in his ear a series of profanities that even in this publication you cannot scream. You topped the guy by a good nine inches and a hundred pounds, and the little wimp turned as white as a ghost. He began apologizing profusely all the while retracting like the little bitch that he was and going into his car and driving off.

"Are you okay?" You ask the pile of mush pooling at your feet and hugging your legs like there's no tomorrow.

Her voice is high and squeaky, choking with sobs, "Thank you, thank you thank you!" You pick her up and tilt her head to look at you. Fuck, she wasn't pretty, nah, this little girl was drop dead gorgeous. She had slanted cat like eyes, that were green-brown and speckled with gold. She had a beautifully full beestung pout and her nose was straight and tiny. Sure, her face was dirty and smeared with her makeup and there's were doubtless bruises all over her body, but fuck... it's turning you on.

You'd better leave before you'd do something stupid. "No problem." And you start heading to your car and hoping you can put this behind you. You do not need drama.

Desperation isn't attractive. Vulnerability isn't attractive. That was your grievance with all of those girls around the Lippy Lagoon, right? Then why couldn't you walk more slowly?

You catch her trailing you, her shadow following you. "Um, Mister, I'm sorry that you saw that, but, um, could you please take me home right now?" Her eyes were full of tears, and she's right and proper begging you.

"Mr. Turner, the state of Indiana has given you chances time and again. You simply are uncontrollable and by the judgement by myself, I hereby sentence you to nine months in prison."

You cursed out that judge sixteen times a day, for nine months straight. You were not uncontrollable. You were better than you were judged.

Looking down at the nubile young teenager at your feet, you realized that you were uncontrollable. You lacked any moral compass. You began rationalizing.

She was obviously asking to be ravished right? You'd be doing her a favor, being the one doing it. You for sure didn't have anything wrong with you health wise, right? Yes. You were doing your duty. Any thought left over towards jail and prison escaped your mind and all you could think about was the skanky eighteen year old begging you for a ride home, with a boob popped out of her halter.

You have no control over your body anymore. You dip down to the pathetic little teenybopper and tore off her top, only taking a moment to appreciate her tits which look gigantic against her small body. Judging her by sight alone, she looks no more than a hundred pounds. Holy fuck.

She screams bloody murder. "What the hell! Get off of me!" You don't stop. And you start by tearing her skirt off and rubbing dirt all over her freshly uncovered pussy. All you could hear are her loud sobs. "Please! Please! Let me go home!"

All you can do is grope her left tit and rub dirt all over her cunt and asshole. The little tease didn't even bother with a pair of underwear. Slut.

You tear off her sorry excuse for a shirt and drop it on the ground, your foot on it for later use afterwards. Hey, she didn't have underwear! What else do you use for a gag?

Her tits were fucking magnificent. They were fucking massive and seemed to stay up as if held up by air. They weren't so rounded and heavy looking that they'd fall to the sides, no. Those tits stuck out like rounded cones, and they honestly would rise of their own accord and not fall over to the sides. Beautiful. Her nipples were unlike those you've ever seen. They were like little maraschino cherries, round and wet looking. You've got the largest and hardest erection you've ever had in your life right then.

As you suck on that delicious sugar tit, your eyes dip down onto that muddy pussy and asshole. The bitch was fucking wet. You smile and your teeth bit down onto that nipple.

She stops sobbing and gives way to a scream that would make Jack the Ripper think twice about brutalizing a slut. You slap her asscheeks hard for that. "Shut up, you little skank! If anybody comes round looking for me, then I swear to God, Imma do something so much worse."

And with that, the screams stopped, and all she would do was hiccup.

You look to the sky. If you're gonna go back to prison for this, so be it. You've already done enough thus far to get you back for ten years. You may as well make the most of it.

*Connie*

You were scared for your fucking life. The giant above you was terrifying you to the inner depths of your soul.

He was well over six feet tall, and the man was a monster. The man was fucking muscular and ripped. There was nothing soft and gentle with anything in this man. He was long and he was lean, and he was humongous.

When he saved you from Kevin, you thought you saw a savior. A helper. A beautiful and handsome man to save you from the evil clutches of Kevin Stanley.

You were wrong. You were so incredibly wrong and all you could do was cry. You would honestly run down Kevin's Chevy if you thought it would still be there. This new person was something else.

All you could think about were the grits of dirt stuck inside of your vagina and your asshole, and how much your tits hurt. How you were completely naked and vulnerable in the woods, at the mercy of this total stranger.

You were just gonna tease Kevin a little today with that little outfit you had on today. You knew what were your best assets and you were gonna exploit them. You would hook Kevin in and marry him and it would be the end of it.

The man barked. "Look up!" And you did. You were kneeling at his feet and all you could see was his patronizing face above you. He was fucking gorgeous. He had cropped black hair and the palest blue eyes ever. He had beautiful facial structure and a strong jaw. His cheekbones could cut glass. He looked like a cross between Paul Newman and George Harrison.

But soon his beautiful face became obscured and all you saw was his enormous throbbing ten-inch dick in your face, and you felt his heavy balls on top of your head, resting on top of your freshly bleached hair. You were humiliated.

"Look, sweetheart, let's face it. You were asking for this. Lemme tell you this. If you can take my member into your fucking slutty mouth and make me cum, then I'll take you home, no questions asked, okay?"

You couldn't! It was larger than the size of your forearm! But if it could get you home and done and over with... "Maybe I could get him off with just his tip..." you thought to yourself. And you proceeded to maneuver your mouth around that gigantic purple head, and pray to God that you can do it right.

You swirled your tongue around his tip and sucked on it gently, hoping to get this done and over with. Three minutes later, and he wasn't showing any hope of finishing off.

He looked down at you, disapprovingly. "Stop teasing me, you little cocktease." You started tearing up, looking at his angry, handsome face. He pulled his angry penis out of your mouth and began slapping your face with it. It hurt. It really hurt. The blood that rushed to his erect penis made it heavier, so when he swung it on your face, your sure that come tomorrow, you'd have at least one black eye.

"Oh sweetheart. I didn't know you were crying. Let me wipe off those tears." And he took to grabbing his penis that was leaking pre-cum and wiped that monster across your under eyes. "So pretty."

The entire time you had your mouth open, to reduce the pain and to express your disbelief. And he took the moment to shove his dick into your mouth. Your poor, unprepared mouth.

He popped your jaw four times trying to fit that tip inside, until finally, it barely passed through. And he kept shoving and shoving. Until the thick meat was three inches in and you felt like you were gonna die.

"Since you made me do all the work, I guess the deal is off." You couldn't even bite down, because you know that if you sunk even one tooth inside, your head would be bashed into a tree. So all you did was slump down your shoulders and cry.

He pulled out of your stretched out mouth. He tilted your head so your eyes could meet his. "Don't worry. All I'm asking for now is your cunt. Just get me off in there, and I'll let you go home. Heck, I'll drive you!"

"NO! I'm a virgin and it's so dirty and you'll push all of that grime into my vagina with that thing..."

He feigned surprise for a second. "I guess I'll clean it for you if you want. But you need to work for the fluid. We don't have water near us right now, so I guess we'll need to use my own cum to wipe it clean."

Before you could even voice objection, he grabbed your head and shoved his dick inside. "Look, Connie. This is how you'll work for my cum. It's to make sure your pretty pussy is clean when I fuck it."

He grabbed your nipples to pull you closer to his penis and it really hurt. And you couldn't breathe. You couldn't even think about breathing. You were choking. Then you found his hands around your neck.

"Release your throat on my dick, and start breathing through you nose right now, you little tease. Then I'll remove my hands, and we both can be happy."

So you started breathing through your nose and you tried to relax your throat. You got five inches in. You were halfway through. You could do this.

Then he began doing some of his own work. He started facefucking you. He began shoving entire meat in and out of your mouth, without pause. It was insane. Your face came into contact with his pubic hair and you could smell your own breath: cherry lipgloss and pre-cum. You could throw up.

And then he pulled out. He looked down at you and was grinning. "See, was that so hard?" And then, he lifted you up and dropped you on the hood of his car. "I'm gonna clean you up right now with my cum. Then we'll finish and I'll take you back home."

You started to panic. "NO, I'M A VIRGIN! I DON'T WANT A BABY..." You couldn't complete your litany of appeals. He shoved that filthy, dirt caked halter into your mouth, and began spraying his baby batter onto your untried pussy.

It was so hot. That's all you thought of. You kept on crying, and crying, as he went on and on. It wouldn't stop. The cum fountain went on for what felt like three minutes.

He grabbed a tissue that he kept on him and he wiped off his cum and the dirt from your pussy. He pulled the halter top out of your mouth and smiled. He showed you the tissue. "It's all clean now."

But he then frowned. "But I'm soft now. I guess you need to get me hard again if I'm gonna fuck your cunt." he said, as if he was puzzled, and his eyes were filled with excitement and glee.

To be continued...

Connie688
Connie688
20 Followers