The Cook and The French Maid

Story Info
An interracial couple get ready for a costume party.
1k words
3.94
26.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique's best friend was having a costume party. It was going to be the biggest and craziest Halloween party of the year. Everyone invited was to bring a date, and the couple would have to dress in complimentary costumes. To avoid any costume duplicates at the party, the female guests were all asked to draw a name from a hat two weeks before the official party day. Angelique drew 'french maid'. It was ironic, since Angelique was of french origin herself, but she had no problems creating her costume. Her new husband of 6 months didn't object either, and decided to dress as a chef. Their back-story for the party was that they both worked for an old, white rich man, Angelique as the maid, and McKel, her husband, as the old man's cook.

Angelique put a lot of time into getting her costume ready, and when the day finally came, she spent hours getting herself ready. After leaving work early with the excuse of not feeling well, Angelique rushed home to take a long hot bath. As she soaked, she imagined what the other people would think of her sexy outfit. Angelique had always been a bit conservative, but tonight, with her husband at her side, she was going to flaunt her sexy body. Angelique could feel her body tightening in response to her day dreams, so she grabbed her loofah and began rubbing the soapy sponge across her nipples.

Her arousal built up even more, as she continued lathering up the rest of her body in slow, tantalizing movements. Her body shook as her hand slipped between her legs to massage her clit. With one hand pinching her nipples, and the other rubbing her clit in a circular motion, the loofah was forgotten. When Angelique's fingers finally slipped inside her pussy, her orgasm took over. She started to cum, and her squirt shot out of the water to hit the bathtub walls. The clear liquid hit the walls with a powerful force, before running down, back into the bath water.

When Angelique's body finally stopped shaking, she finished washing and stepped out of the tub. As she wrapped the towel around the top of her breasts, she noticed in the mirror that her skin was flushed, and her nipples were still hard. One look at the clock, and she knew she needed to hurry. After drying and curling her long, brown hair, she pinned in a simple black bow. Her makeup was the last touch to her costume, and after applying the bright red lipstick, finishing her made up look, Angelique started to dress.

Angelique put her manicured feet into her sexy knee high stockings, sliding the silky white nylon past her ankles, and over her calves, to rest nicely on her thighs. Then, she strapped the stockings in place with the lacy black garter. She wasn't going to wear any underwear tonight, only the garter belt. Then she slipped the silky black and white french maid dress over her head, letting her large breasts rest in the tight fabric while she pulled the ruffled skirt down over her ass. After tying the pink bow around her waist, she finally sipped her feet into her black and pink heels.

Angelique took one look at herself in the floor length mirror, and was instantly wet. She knew she would look good tonight, but she had no idea she would be this hot! She glanced at the clock once more before deciding that she could get an extra 30 minutes worth of work done before the party. Plus, that would give her husband time to get ready when he returned from work. Angelique slipped into her office and shut the door just as she heard her husbands car in the garage.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, Angelique heard a rap on her door. She stood up to answer, and found her husband dressed head to toe in a white chef uniform. His name tag said 'Chef Long'. Angelique would have laughed at the blatant sexual reference, but her husbands lustful gaze stopped her.

"We should go..." Angelique whispered with a french accent.

McKel moaned as he backed her into her office. Angelique shuddered at the intense look he was giving her. Again her pussy was wet with desire, but they had a party to go to... McKel grabbed Angelique by the hips and sat her firmly on her desk. McKel sniffed the air, and her arousal, before sliding his head between her skirt, attaching his mouth on her pussy folds. Angelique rocked her body back and forth as McKel flicked, sucked and moaned against her clit. The loud moaning worked just like a vibrator, and before long, Angelique knew she was going to cum. McKel slipped two fingers into her pussy as he stood up. Angelique came, hard and fast. McKel could always make her do that.

His pants were already unbuttoned before Angelique knew what he was doing. As he pulled her off the desk, and onto her feet, Angelique remembered the party they were heading to.

"We need to go. The party is-"

Angelique's words were silenced as McKel bent her over the edge of her desk and slid his long, thick black cock inside her. Instantly, Angelique came again, her squirting orgasm showering her husbands cock and uniform. McKel's rhythmic movements brought her closer and closer to yet another orgasm as he fucked her pussy from behind.

McKel could sense that she was close again, and not wanting to share the hotness of his wife with anyone, he said, "I should stop. We have to go to your friends party. We're going to be really late if we don't go now."

"Fuck that costume party. Keep pounding me with that big black dick!" She screamed.

It was exactly what McKel wanted to hear. He grabbed a fistful of Angelique's hair and picked up the pace. When Angelique came again, McKel couldn't hold off any more. The tight clenching of her pussy lips around his cock made him lose his control. He came inside her, the large amount of his semen dripping out and onto the floor. As he pulled out, Angelique collapsed on her desk, allowing the rest of the excess cum to slip down her thighs. McKel, exhausted from dumping such a large load of cum into his wife, slid into her office chair before falling asleep.

It was five hours before either one of them woke up.