The Cook's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
3.2k words
4.45
45.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

Note: It is best to read the first two chapters before reading this one...Enjoy...

----

When Jackie and I got into the other room, Nancy had just bent Judith over the bed.

Nancy sank to her knees and said, "I must play with your ass more," she buried her face into Judith's ass cheeks, sucking and slurping with abandon. She pushed Judith's legs further apart to gain better access to her pussy. Soon, I closed the curtains ready to start on Jackie.

As I said earlier, Jackie was one of my favorites of the bunch and I intended to enjoy her. I walked up to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"You are very beautiful. I wish we could have gotten to know each other under different circumstances. But you had to be such a snotty bitch. You never gave me a second thought," I said looking down at her, my hands caressing her back and ass.

"Joe, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were interested..." she began.

"Hell no you didn't. You hardly had time to say hello to me, much less find a moment to talk. You were such a bitch—which is why you all are here now. You were all bastards to Nancy too, which is why she was so easy to persuade to help me."

"I'm sorry..."

I cut her off again, "It doesn't matter now. You will be much nicer to the both of us. Now drop to your knees and take me in your mouth."

Without hesitation she did what I said. She gave fantastic head, sucking my 8 inches easily down her throat. The good thing about the room we were in was that there were mirrors on all the walls. Jackie's fantastic ass was looking back at me, making it much more difficult to keep from cumming quickly.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth, I stood her up and bent her over the bed. I began rubbing her sweet ass and asked, "Has anyone, before today, tried to fuck your ass?"

"Yes. One of my boyfriends asked me several times too. He tried to force me to do it one day, which was when we broke up," she replied.

"You have a very beautiful ass," I said as I spread her legs. I rubbed my fingers across her puckered hole and then down to her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"I think someone is ready to get off," I teased, "I can do something about that."

I ordered her onto her hands and knees. I then placed my cock at her sopping wet pussy entrance and easily slide all the way in. Looking into the wall mirrors, I could see her C cup tits swinging un-impeded as I began fucking her.

"Have you never had a lesbian encounter before today?" I asked as I continued fucking her from behind.

She thought for a moment, "Well once when I was a senior in high school."

"Tell me about it."

"Well my English teacher kept me after class and without any warning kissed me. I slapped her and she threatened to file charges and get my thrown out of school if I didn't come to her house that night. So I did. I got to her house and as soon as she shut the door she made me take off my t-shirt and bra. She came up behind me and cupped my breasts and told me to lie my head back on her shoulder. She fondled my breast for a couple of minutes and then told me to push my jeans and panties down to my knees. As soon as I had done that she made me bend over which is when she began rubbing my ass. She did that for a few moments before she told me to finish undressing."

"When I was completely naked, she told me to watch her undress," she began again before I cut her off.

"What did your teacher look like, what was her name?"

"Her name was Shanda. She was black, well actually brown skinned, and had the tits and ass most black women have—but hers weren't flabby, they were firm. I would say she had a DD cup size. When she was naked she took me to her bedroom and fucked me with a large, black strap-on dildo. I came several times. She then forced me to eat her until she came several times herself."

"You didn't enjoy any of it?" I asked puzzled.

"No. I just wasn't turned on by her. She forced me to what she called, 'service,' her once a week for the rest of the school year or she threatened to have me thrown out of school."

"That was it for the rest of the year; you just serviced her without trying to get out of it?" I asked thrilled by the story.

"Well..., I did miss one time. I was dead set against doing anything else that woman said. The next day at school, she had me meet her in the office. I just knew she had already told the principal and I was going to be suspended. But she met me outside the office door and told me that she would give me one more chance to cooperate. I told her I would do anything she wanted. She smiled at me and told me that she wanted a teacher-parent meeting with my mom at the end of that day at 8:00pm in her room. I questioned her on why it was so late, but she hushed me quickly."

"So I called my mom and told her about the meeting and that she had to be there. She too was concerned about the time but agreed to come."

"Tell me about your mom before you go any further," I said continuing to ram my cock into Jackie's sopping wet pussy.

"Her name is Janet and we are practically spitting images of each other—other than the 20 year age difference. Her tits are a cup size larger than mine, a large D, and her ass is definitely larger, though not really big—just the result of a lack of a routine exercise plan."

She continued, "We both arrived at the school at 8pm that night. Mom was dressed in a three-button red shirt that was a tad bit too tight and jeans that were also a little too tight. But that was how she normally dressed and I thought nothing of it at the time. Ms. Shanda met us at the door to the school.

"Hello I am Mrs. Kitchens," she said to my mom as they shook hands.

"I am Mrs. White, you can call me Janet."

"So nice to meet you Janet. You two can follow me to my classroom and we will begin our little meeting."

"As soon as we entered the classroom, Shanda turned to me and said, 'Jackie, you know what to do.' I was horrified! That was what she said when she wanted me to strip immediately and without questions. So slowly I slipped out of my shoes and pulled the white blouse over my head revealing my sky blue bra."

My mom was shocked at what I was doing, "Jackie, what are you doing? Stop that! Put your clothes back on!" She was totally embarrassed.

"Oh no Janet, your daughter is doing exactly what I told her to do," Shanda replied.

"I don't care what you told her..." By this time I was totally naked and at that time I had a thick bush.

Shanda cut her off, "Janet, I don't want to hear another fucking word from you. Sit your ass down in that chair now," she continued, "Jackie, get your beautiful body over here. While your mom and I review this tape, you are going to do something for me."

"She had sat down in the chair next to mom. Shanda was wearing a knee length black skirt and a black top, showing off her deep cleavage. I knew immediately what she wanted and so I dropped to my knees and pushed her skirt up her legs revealing a strip of black panties that just barely covered her engorged pussy lips. I could smell her and I hadn't even leaned in yet."

"Jackie, what in God's name are you doing?" my mom shrieked. I didn't have time to answer as Shanda pushed my head in between her legs, burying me in her pussy."

"She's being a good, little, white bitch," Shanda said to my mom.

"I will have you arrested!" my mom shouted standing up preparing to grab me and leave.

"I don't think you want to do that Mrs. White. May I call you Janet? Good," Shanda said without waiting on a reply, "Take a look at this video. It's very interesting."

"The video showed Shanda and me arguing after class. It also showed me slapping her face. But it didn't show her kissing me," Jackie continued.

"You see Janet, your daughter is simply trying to keep from being expelled from school. And until the other day everything was going smoothly until she tried to skip out on one of our little playtimes," Shanda explained, "And that's why we are here."

"Shanda looked at my mom and told her to stand up—which she did--and said, 'It's definitely obvious that you two are mother and daughter. You look almost exactly alike, though it looks like you have larger boobs and a much larger ass.'"

"I can also see wear she learned to dress. You booth dress like sluts..." mom cut her off.

"How dare you call my daughter or me that..."

"Did ANYONE tell you to speak Janet?" Shanda screamed.

"Nnnnno," my mom replied weakly.

"Don't speak unless I ask you too," Shanda replied menacingly, "Now where was I? Oh yes, about you two being sluts. Look at your shirt! It's two sizes too small and you must have painted those jeans on. Just like your daughter."

"Shanda got quite and then said, 'Jackie, you can stop what you are doing. I want you to watch.'"

"I turned to watch as Shanda got up from her seat and walked over to Mom. Shanda dipped her fingers into her own pussy and placed them at mom's lips," Jackie continued her story as I worked very hard not to explode in her pussy.

"You will suck them now," Shanda demanded loudly.

"Mom sucked her fingers into her mouth and continued to suck until Shanda removed them. Shanda then began fondling my mom's breasts and said, 'They are larger than your daughters. Let's see them.'"

"I will not. We must stop," my mom began to protest.

"You will or I will have your daughter expelled. Just that simple," Shanda replied.

"Mom looked down at me and then up at Shanda. She sighed as she reached down and pulled her red shirt out of her jeans and over her head revealing a white lacy bra. I had seen my mom naked only once in my life and that was in junior high. Shanda had moved around behind mom much the same way she had done me at her house. Mom reached behind her and unclasped her bra causing her breasts to spring free. They were very attractive for a 43 year old—firm and only a hint of sag. Shanda's hands were all over them immediately," Jackie continued.

"Jackie, come give your beautiful, slut mom a kiss," Shanda ordered, "Let her get another little taste of me."

"I was shocked. But I didn't want to get in any more trouble, so I walked over and gave her a kiss. Of course it wasn't what Shanda wanted."

"Jackie, you and Janet had better kiss or I will make this much more difficult for the both of you," Shanda threatened.

"I looked at mom and whispered an apology before I kissed her again. This time I kissed her hard and deep looking for her tongue and, of course, finding it. I knew mom could taste Shanda's pussy juices from my mouth."

"I'm glad you two are enjoying each other. Jackie, strip her," Shanda ordered after a couple of minutes.

"I reached down and unbuckled mom's belt, unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pushed them and her white panties down her legs and off her feet revealing a thick bush," I almost lost control as Jackie told this part of the story but I managed to maintain myself.

"Janet, you have a most beautiful ass and I see you and your daughter have the same grooming habits--nice," Shanda whispered in her ear, loudly enough for me to hear, "We are going to really enjoy it soon. But now we are all going to load up in my car and head to my house."

"Naked?!" mom asked horrified.

"Yes naked!" Shanda replied trying to mimic mom and just as quickly whirled mom around forcing her into a french kiss that lasted several minutes, "We are going to get along just nicely." "We had to walk across the teacher's parking lot naked to Shanda's car. She sat us both in the backseat. Just before she closed the door, she gave me a look which I knew meant do something without her telling me. I didn't want to do that because mom would think I wanted to do something with her. But I had no choice."

"As soon as we pulled out of the parking lot, I leaned across and kissed mom again. But this time I didn't stop at her lips. I straddled her lap and began kissing her neck, across her shoulders, down her chest to her breasts," Jackie continued.

"Jackie, what are you doing?" mom asked stunned by my sudden actions. I didn't say anything as I continued sucking her breasts while my hand ran down to her vagina. I was stunned to find out that she was soaking wet. I looked up at her and she knew I knew. I was repulsed but didn't let her see that I was. I continued sucking her breasts and fingering her for several minutes. Finally, I brought my fingers up to her mouth and told her to suck them—which she did. I then kissed her, tasting her juices for the first time," Jackie continued.

I had to completely stop fucking her at this point to keep from blowing my load. After a couple of minutes, I continued fucking her from behind.

"We arrived at Shanda's house. When we got to her bedroom she ordered my mom to lie on the bed with her legs spread and to play with herself. Shanda immediately stripped and then put on what had to be a 9 or 10 inch solid black strap-on dildo. She grabbed a tube of KY jelly and applied a large amount to the dildo," Jackie continued.

"What are you going to do with that?" mom asked.

"You are about to find out," Shanda replied climbing onto the bed.

"She placed both of mom's legs over her shoulders and pushed them backwards. She gave mom only split-second notice before ramming the dildo into her asshole," Again, I had to stop fucking Jackie to regain my composure.

"OOOUUUCHH! That hurts so bad! Please take it out!" mom screamed.

"A fine ass like yours needs to be filled," Shanda said while fucking mom's ass.

"Shanda's large breasts were flying everywhere. Finally she stopped and called me over to her and told me to put on the 6-inch strap-on she uses on me."

She pulled out of mom's ass and said, "Jackie, fuck your mom. And make her cum," Shanda demanded.

"I climbed between my mom's legs, placed the dildo at her entrance and slipped it into her. I was going to lie down and slowly fuck her but Shanda told me to prop up on my knees. Shanda then straddled my mom's face and sank her vagina right onto her mouth."

"Eat me Janet. Do what your daughter was doing earlier. No, better yet," Shanda said as she spread her ass cheeks, "Eat my ghetto ass out for a few minutes. Oh, that's it Janet, push your tongue into my puckered asshole, that's it," Shanda continued.

"After what seemed like an eternity, I finally made my mom cum. She was still eating Shanda's ass and vagina and came with a scream. The vibrations must have caused Shanda to lose it because she came all over mom's face."

"That was very nice Janet. Was that your first pussy eating?" Shanda asked looking at my mom who nodded that it was her first time, "That leaves only young Jackie who hasn't gotten off yet."

Shanda moved to lie down next to mom before speaking again, "Jackie, I want you and Janet to suck my tits for a couple of minutes—I love my tits being sucked."

"We sucked for what seemed like fifteen minutes before she told us to stop," Jackie continued.

"Okay, now Jackie, straddle your mom's face. You two will sixty-nine until Jackie gets off. Janet, don't forget her little asshole!" Shanda said laughing.

"Before I knew it, I was inches away from my mom's sex. I dipped my tongue into her vagina and could taste her cum juices. I began lapping away as well as I knew how, alternating between her vagina and her asshole. Mom on the other hand immediately clamped down on my clit and soon after I could feel her finger pushing lightly against my asshole. I came in only a couple of minutes. Shanda pushed me off mom and was immediately kissing and licking mom's face cleaning up my cum juices."

I was ready to cum and she could tell. But until that point she had not cum yet herself.

"Please, don't stop! Please fuck me! I'm almost there," she nearly cried.

I said nothing as I turned her over onto her back, "I want to look into your beautiful eyes when you cum. You will look at me and will not turn away until I tell you."

She nodded her agreement and quickly reached down to my cock and placed it in her pussy. I put her legs over my shoulders and pushed her knees almost even with her shoulders. I then spread her legs and began fucking her as hard as I could. Her C cup tits bounced beautifully, her face twisted in deep concentration. Her fingernails dug deeply into my already abused back and neck, but her eyes never closed—though they seemed to have glazed over when she finally released.

"Don't stop," she said between breaths as she moaned the beginning of her orgasm. Her juices streamed down from around my cock and down her ass crack. She seemed to cum for several minutes before finally coming down.

"That was wonderful. You are fantastic, Joe," she said between breaths. I leaned down to kiss her as I pulled my still hard cock out of her pussy. I fell onto my back next to her-- My cock still rock hard. Without my asking, Jackie moved down the bed and took me in her mouth. It wasn't long before I placed my hands on the back of her head and held her all the way down as I came deep in her throat. Making sure not to miss a drop, she sucked me until I was limp.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, after that night mom and I had to visit Shanda once a week for the rest of the school year. She made mom and I have sex on countless occasions and of course we fucked her too. When the school year ended, that was it."

To be Continued...

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers