The Cook's Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
The story continues.
1.7k words
4.5
38.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

NOTE: It is best to read the first four chapters before reading this one...enjoy...

----

I called Laurie into the living room and had her sit in my lap as we sat in the recliner. I fondled her breasts and rubbed my hands through her bush, teasing her clit. Finally, after ten or fifteen minutes of this, she turned and kissed me. We began heavily fondling each other at that point and soon I picked her up and laid her on the couch. A second later I was fucking her brains out, the first person other than the rapist and her father to ever fuck her—damn! Too bad I wasn't the first!

When she isn't horny, her tits are really pointy. But when she is really turned on, those nipples become engorged and her tits are more rounded.

The next day I called Jackie to the living room. I was planning to give her an opportunity to fuck Ashley as we had talked about a few days earlier. Jackie had elected to wear dark blue cotton panties—they looked great as they stretched across her beautiful ass.

Besides Ashley, the only girl left was Lauren. She is the most beautiful of the bunch, top-to-bottom—and my very favorite. She has mid-back length hair, nice D cup tits and an ass that is perfect in every sense of the word. She is 22.

Jackie dressed only in blue panties rushes into the room and over to Ashley.

"What the…" Ashley began getting up from her seat on the couch, but Jackie makes it to her before she can finish.

"Don't say a fucking word bitch," Jackie yells. She then rips Ashley's white, button down blouse off. Nancy moves in to assist Jackie when Ashley throws Jackie to the floor and pounces on her. Jackie lost her panties almost immediately and had three fingers up her pussy relatively quick—Ashley was really quick. However, Nancy tackled Ashley and finished ripping off her bra allowing us to see her gorgeous C cup tits. Her silver dollar sized, pink areoles were spectacular.

"What are you motherfuckers doing?" Ashley screamed, though she could do little else because Nancy had her pinned faced down.

"Ashley, that is a beautiful ass. Do you wear your pants that tight on purpose," Jackie asked.

"Fuck you bitch," Ashley replied.

On the other side of the room, I had stepped in front of Lauren.

"Lauren, I want you to go down the hall and into the first room on the right. I'll be there in a minute," I said.

"Joe what is this all about?" she asked.

"You will see. Just go," I replied.

"Nancy, go with Lauren. Don't touch her at all. Don't say anything that would upset her," I said in a tone that she would know I wasn't fucking around.

I helped Ashley off the floor. I stood her in front of me and reminded her of Nancy's instructions.

"Ashley, you will do whatever Jackie tells you to do on command. If you fight or don't do it, you will be severely punished. Is that clear?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

I looked at Jackie and nodded. She took the cue. Jackie walked up to the half naked Ashley and unbuttoned her tight black pants. They were so tight that they immediately unzipped almost halfway. She had no panties on underneath. Jackie pushed the pants down her legs and off. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Not a trace of a pubic hair anywhere around her snatch. She was completely tanned and her ass was large and firm.

I wasn't ready to fuck Ashley at that moment. I walked down the hallway leaving them alone briefly until I could get Nancy back to supervise them. I entered the bedroom with Lauren and hardly knew where to start.

"Joe. What's going on? Why is Jackie naked? Why did she rip Ashley's clothes off?" Lauren shot me fifty questions at once.

"Lauren, you will see in a little while exactly what's going on," I began, "But right now let's just worry about what's going on in here. You were one of the sweet ones Lauren and for that reason I hate that you are in this situation. But you are also the most beautiful girl at the store, which is why you are here. I made a promise to all of you that I wouldn't hurt any of you. I especially don't want to hurt you," I said looking directly in her beautiful black eyes.

I touched her shoulder and continued, "What's about to happen can be absolutely wonderful or absolute hell. It's your choice," I said as I reached to unbuckle her belt. Her breathing slowed but she didn't move to stop me. I leaned in and kissed her with no resistance—she actually kissed me back. I unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pushed the folds to the side. I untucked her black shirt and pulled it over her head. Her white lacy bra just barely held her D cup tits inside. Without my telling her, she slipped my robe off revealing my boxers and t-shirt. My t-shirt quickly followed as she began rubbing my chest.

"You are a bad man Joe. But, I like bad men," Lauren said softly kissing my ear.

I stepped back and watched as she removed her bra. I couldn't resist fondling her tits immediately—which I did. Her nipples must have been a quarter inch long! I sucked her tits as my hands roamed onto her ass. It was wonderful. She pushed me backwards slightly and then pushed her jeans off. Her white panties soon followed revealing her thin, black landing strip.

My boxers had invariably turned into a tent, which did not go unnoticed. I picked her up and slammed her against one of the mirrors. She wrapped her legs around my waist, grabbed my cock, and shoved it in her pussy. I was soon fucking her like a wild man.

After a few minutes, we moved over to the bed where we slowed down a bit. But eventually I went back to fucking her brains out. After she had cum twice, I finally burst myself when she pressed her finger against my asshole. I fell down on top of her kissing her breasts, neck, and face. I knew that would be the first of many fucks between the two of us.

"That was great Joe. I can't wait to do that again," she said softly.

"Me either. You were wonderful. I waited to do you for so long!" I replied.

I removed the curtain covering the see through glass into the next room. Jackie and Ashley were fucking each other with a two-headed dildo. I knew immediately Nancy was in on that.

"Lauren, have you ever had a lesbian encounter?" I asked.

"No. But I wouldn't mind trying," she replied.

I was thrilled with that answer, "Great, because I am going to call Ashley in here in a minute and fuck her ass. You will try to keep her mind off of it."

"She does have a great ass," Lauren replied.

I called Ashley into our bedroom. She was naked after just having fucked Jackie. I took a moment to explain to both girls about the pregnancy thing, etc. Lauren didn't seem to mind. Ashley on the other hand cried.

I took Ashley in my arms and tried to comfort her. However, I couldn't resist feeling her up at the same time. Lauren came up behind her and put her hands on Ashley's breasts, caressing them softly. Ashley turned just enough to allow her and Lauren to share a passionate kiss.

I backed away and watched as the two beauties fondled each other like hard-core lesbians. I watched as Lauren climbed on the bed with her feet at the head of it. She had Ashley straddle her face then she buried her face into a pussy for the first time. She stopped momentarily to give me a look that said, ‘Here it is big boy, come and get it.'

And so I did. I climbed behind Ashley. I dipped my cock into Lauren's mouth for lubrication. She also thoroughly licked Ashley's asshole to lube it up as much as possible. I don't know if Ashley thought I was going to fuck her pussy or simply didn't realize I was behind her, but as soon as my cock touched her asshole she jumped. So without warning, I hooked my arm around her waist and held her steady as I slowly entered her ass. However, she wasn't as tight as the others and I knew that it wasn't her first time.

As I began to really fuck her, Lauren became enthralled watching my dick pound in-and-out of Ashley's ass just inches from her face. Soon, Lauren came hard. I soon felt the urge myself, so, I pulled out of Ashley's ass and slammed my cock into her pussy. I knew she was probably on birth control, but what the hell there's always a chance.

I pulled my spent cock out of Ashley's pussy and placed it at Lauren's lips. She turned away quickly and said, "That thing has been in her ass. There's no way I'm going to suck it."

"Yes you will Lauren," I replied, "As much as I like you, you will do what I tell you."

She quickly relented and opened her mouth taking it all the way in—definitely not her first oral experience.

"Ashley, I want Lauren's tits well lubricated," I demanded. She went to work licking, sucking, and slobbering all over and in between Lauren's D cup tits. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again. I straddled Lauren's chest. Without being told, Lauren squeezed her tits together allowing me to titty fuck her.

I didn't want to come on her chest on this particular occasion. I had other plans. After a few minutes of the titty fucking, I moved between Lauren's legs. Putting her legs on my shoulders, I pushed her knees back to her shoulders. She was prepared for me to enter her pussy, but I was in the hole just a little south of that one when I plunged my dick forward. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. Ashley, incidentally, plopped her pussy down right on top of Lauren's face. Once again, Lauren began eating Ashley out.

"I had to have your ass too Lauren. It's as beautiful as Ashley's," I told her.

I fucked her ass for about ten minutes before I pulled out and shot it all over her breasts and stomach. I looked up at Ashley and she knew immediately that she was supposed to clean my spunk off of Lauren.

To be continued..

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers