The Cool Heat of Summer

Story Info
A short story of a needy woman with a sudden meeting.
2.6k words
4.53
20.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T_fit
T_fit
12 Followers

With a muffled cry she woke up. The sheets entangled between her legs, pulled off her torso, her breasts exposed. She felt hot, a pearl of sweat beading down her forehead as slowly her surroundings came to her, the night warm in the dead of summer. The dream had again been vivid, intense, erotic. Her body showed the signs of her excitement, the man in her dream had been almost life-like and she could feel the remnants of his imagined hands trailing down her body. Her nipples were engorged and hard and beneath her lower body the sheets were damp and she could smell her own excitement.

She saw him for the first time when he was crossing the street to the building on the other side. He didn't stand out of the crowd for a particular reason but there was something about the way he moved that struck her, something raw, pure, almost animal like. In the elevator up to her apartment, she couldn't help but imagine how he would bend her over, grab her hips and fuck her from behind. She came home wet and flushed and was stuttering her answers when her husband asked her how her day had been.

She looked over to the other side of the bed, watching her corpulent husband asleep, snoring as he always did. Their sex life had been almost non existent for more than a year now and she had been fighting the need to fulfill the need for intimacy and sexual release. On occasion, when her husband was working late, she would look up some porn online, use a toy and manage to reach orgasm but it felt empty and unsatisfying. Her body and her mind were asking, demanding more. But she knew her husband wasn't able to please here and the attraction she once felt for him had faded gradually.

She got out of bed and walked through the house naked, letting the air in the apartment cool her down. She walked up to the ceiling high window, looking at her own naked body in the dark reflecting surface, then leaned her head against the cool glass and tried to control her breathing. The dream was still lingering in her mind and she caught herself looking across the street towards the building where he lived.

The second time she saw him, he was waiting at the traffic lights on the corner of the street, ready to cross to the other side and enter his building. She was walking home and as she neared him, somehow she tripped and fell against him unintentionally, landing against his upper body with her chest and face. She smelled his masculine perfume, felt his strong arms slide around her to catch her and felt butterflies rise in her stomach as she looked up to him, flushed and embarrassed but with a pounding, excited heart. He smiled and spoke to her but as she drowned in his eyes, she didn't hear the words. Startled by her physical reaction, she stuttered an apology and fled into her building. But from the window in the entrance hall, she watched him walk off into his building and reappear on a balcony on the 6th floor.

That night she dreamt about him for first time and since then she had had the dream multiple times, reoccurring every few weeks at first but the time between the dreams became shorter, the intensity increasing at the same time. It was the third time that she had the dream when she first pleasured herself and reached a shattering and deeply fulfilling orgasm, from then on she used the dreams to still the sexual hunger of her body.

The light was on in his apartment as she looked over and she checked the windows if she could see him. She saw a shadow in one room, moving to another, then reappear in the living room. The curtains were wide open and she could see him taking a seat on the couch. He was just wearing boxer shorts and the sight of his almost naked body made her tremor lightly. She froze, feeling her heart start to race again, her nakedness forgotten, exposing herself to anyone that looked up or into the apartment. Her sucked in the cool air in the apartment and her breathing quickened as she watched him grab himself in his crotch. At first it seemed as if he was just adjusting his cock but the movement of his hand took longer as an instant and quickly she realized that he was nurturing an erection.

Her face flushed with excitement and her eyes were glued to the window, drinking in the picture of him stroking himself through his underwear. Her quickened breath created a mist on the window where her lips almost touched the glass and she felt a shiver in her lower body, feeling the temperature rising between her thighs. She felt torn, excited and needy to see more, embarrassed that she was peeping into his house, watching him pleasure himself. But she couldn't help herself. Since that first fantasy in the elevator, she entertained the thought of making love to him more than once and even considered finding a way to have him for real. Now she was watching him play with himself. She licked her lips, wanting to move his hand away and take his cock into her own, wanting to feel it throb and swell between her fingers, wanting to lick his pre cum off the head before sliding his shaft into her mouth. She gritted her teeth, wanting him to take off his underwear so she could see him, so she could imagine how he would feel inside of her, almost getting angry that he was taking his time.

But he was clearly enjoying what he was doing and made no efforts to free his member and to fulfill her wishes. He kept stroking himself through his underwear, the distance too great for her to see his true size and girth. At first he was leaning forward a bit, his eyes fixating on a screen in front of him, then he leaned back and moved his head around. She could see how he kept his eyes closed, at first at least, but then he opened them and stared at the screen a bit more as he slid his hand into his briefs.

She took a deep breath and moved her hand between her legs. She could feel the inner trembling of her excitement in the muscles of her thighs and the heat radiating from her sex. She cupped her mound and felt her lips damp. Her body shook involuntarily as she moved her hand, touching her clit and pressing her fingers against her lips. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she enjoyed her own touch. She closed her eyes for a few moments, picturing him behind her, her hand his, his fingers pressing harder against her lips, entering her sex slowly, teasing her clit, breathing against her neck.

She opened her eyes again slowly, wanting to see him play with himself and as she focused on his window, she jumped back a few feet. There he was, standing in front of the window naked, the sharp outline of his profile against the lights in the back of the room showing him with his hard cock in his hand, his eyes aimed directly at her. She missed him standing up and taking off his underwear when she closed her eyes for a few seconds. He stroked himself slowly as he kept looking towards her window, exposing his full member before moving his hand all the way up, closing around the head of his cock. She could feel the blood rush to her face, turning her cheeks red, feeling caught and embarrassed, wanting to flee and hide. But her body wouldn't move away from the window. Instead she moved in closer, toe by toe until she was almost pressed against the cool glass. She couldn't react as he put up his hand and blew a kiss at her, unsure if it was meant for her, unable to move a muscle, unable to look anywhere else but at him.

He waved a second time and this time she responded, moving her hand up reluctantly, acknowledging his presence and being seen by him. She saw him releasing the grip on his cock, showing his member in full to her. Her excitement hit her twice as hard as she watched his large cock stand straight. Her hand started moving without her being really conscious of it, gesturing him to grab his cock and stroke it for her and she watched as he took his member in his hand and started moving up and down, his eyes still piercing in hers. Her sex started to flush, her wetness slowly starting to moisten her outer lips, gliding down her inner thighs, coating the fingers of her hand as she pressed it against herself again. She started moving her hand in the same rhythm as he was moving his, rubbing her clit, sliding her fingers over her lips up and down.

He moved his hand to his chest, wanting her to play with her breasts and smiled as she followed his instructions. She pinched her nipples, squeezed her full breasts, brought them to her lips to lick them with her long tongue. It apparently excited him, his hand starting to move faster, pulling the skin of his cock down, pushing it up and over the head of his penis, squeezing his cock just below the head and then moving his hand down again. She could see him close his eyes from time to time and she guessed he was fantasizing about her. She wanted to know what his thoughts were, she wanted him to tell her how he wanted to have her, how he would take her, how he would please her, her need for his attention getting the better of her.

She turned quickly, ran to the dresser and got a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down her cell phone number quickly, ran back to the window and held the paper up for him. But her breath got caught in her throat as he was no longer at the window. Her hand holding the paper fell to the side of her body and an overwhelming feeling of disappointment mastered her body and mind. She was ready to turn away from the window when suddenly he returned to the window, holding a piece of paper with a number on it. Their minds were connected, he had the same idea at the same time. Only he had a phone in his hand and she didn't.

She held up her hand again and showed him her number. As he turned his attention to his phone, she realized hers was still next to her bed. Quickly she raced to the bedroom and got to her phone just in time to silence it. The text on her screen was only 3 words "parking lot, now". Without debating she slipped into her bathrobe, walked out her apartment and took the elevator down. She felt very exposed being in the elevator with only a thin robe around her and butterflies started rising up in her stomach. But without being seen she reached the ground floor and walked out the back of the building. She found a place in the shadow and waited, her heart racing, her body trembling with excitement.

Suddenly she felt a presence but before she could turn around, two arms slid around her body, cupping her breasts, a mouth pressed against her ear, hot breath flowing in the shell and down her neck. She gasped, startled with his sudden appearance, her body tightening as she waited for him to speak, her body tense, ready to fight or flee in case it wasn't him. The words never came. Instead she felt him push his body into her, feeling his erected cock against her ass, his hands kneading her breasts. She trembled, fighting the urge to fight him, release herself and flee but finding herself unable to free herself. Instead she pushed back into him, placing her hands on the pillar in front of her, leaning forward, her body reacting on its own.

His hands released her breasts, grabbed her bathrobe and pulled it open, exposing her front to the cool summer air. He pushed her bathrobe to the side, exposing her ass to him. He pushed one knee between her thighs and pressed her legs apart. She could feel him bend his knees a little, then she felt the silky, wet tip of his cock slide up between her thighs, moving towards her wet opening. She held her breath as she waited for that moment where he would open her with his member, where he would press his cock into her, where she would feel him slide inside of her. Her knuckles turned white as she felt him take possession of her, enter her slowly but confidently until he had the full length of his member inside of her, her buttocks pressed firm and tight against his abdomen. Her mouth moved without a sound, silently telling him to fuck her, relentlessly, without holding back but he did not need any encouragement.

He grabbed her hips and slowly pushed her away from him, then dug his fingers into her soft flesh and pulled her towards him with a strong, sudden jerk. She cried out silently into the night, feeling him enter hard and deep, feeling his balls swing up and hit her skin, sensing his need, emerging herself in his sudden explosion of greed and want.

He fucked, hard and deep, his abdomen slapping against her ass with each thrust forward. She could feel every inch of him slide in and out of her, her teeth clenched as she endured the delicious pain of him claiming her. She would be sore afterwards but she didn't care, She rested her weight on her hands against the pillar and let go of all inhibitions, submitting herself to his animalistic greed. He grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and bit her shoulders as he fucked her pussy with his hard cock.

She felt her body building up to that badly needed climax, the emptiness inside her disappeared as she came closer and closer to her peak. Then, before she could postpone her eruption, she arched her neck and forced a muffled cry into the dark night as she orgasmed. At the same time she felt him freeze up, just his hips jerking against her body as he shot his load deep inside of her. He let go of her hair, wrapping her tight in his arms as his body convulsed in his release. Then, as suddenly as it had started, it ended. He released his embrace, slid out of her and disappeared without saying a word, leaving her flustered and shaking in the empty parking lot.

Slightly confused but feeling better as she had felt in a long time, she closed her bathrobe around her sweating body and made her way up to the apartment, smelling his desire on her body. She walked silently into the living room, up to the window and stared to his building. But the windows on the other side of the street were dark and there was no message on her phone when she checked. leaving her to herself. She hesitated, wanting to text him, wanting to know if he enjoyed her, wanting to know if he wanted her again. But she had his number and found herself enjoying the mystery surrounding him. He took her as she had hoped, fantasized and needed. That was all that she needed. At least for now. She stepped back, looking at her own reflection and smiled, ready to go to bed.

T_fit
T_fit
12 Followers