The Cool Kind of Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andromon
andromon
251 Followers

Without saying anything, I went back to my room.

In the evening, after we said goodbye and went to our rooms, I only saw Jimmy online. Arthur and David - and mom - were busy or offline. Looks like the assholes were trying to make a move on her again. I sat down to wait when they'd pop up online. Guess mom's cunt is off-limits, bastards. Gonna have to rub it out today. Too bad, "friends".

I minded my business, lazily checking the network, waiting for them to pop up. But towards midnight, when the hotel was quiet and only some music was blaring from somewhere afar, - and mom, Arthur and David were still offline, - I got nervous.

For ten minutes I was trying to calm myself. Finally, feeling the thrill from before, I crawled into the balcony. Jimmy was home. Arthur wasn't. Neither was David. I walked to my mom's room. It was dark. Did she go out with them? Fuck! Fuck them for treating her so. Were they touching her now? Dancing? Getting her drunk? But at least I knew that they weren't pumping her.

But then I looked better and saw they were there after all.

Mom was on the bed, her legs wide apart, wearing some sort of shoes. Arthur was on top of her. She was moaning quietly in a high-pitched voice, like a virgin.

I watched for some minutes. Then Arthur finished and rolled off her. Mom got up - she was wearing her one piece. It was rolled off her breasts and pulled to the side of her ass. She switched on the light near the door and went to the shower.

My mother was back in a minute, completely nude, the one-piece hanging on her hand. When she was walking out of the shower I caught a glimpse of her pussy with a white string peeking out of it. Then David got off the bed and walked towards her.

"My turn," he said with a handsome smile.

"Yeah?" mom said.

He pinned her to the wall. Mom hurried to stick her ass out towards him. Were they going to fuck with a tampon in there? Was he going to pull the gross thing out and fuck her dirty? Did they have no shame? Then I saw how David spread my mom's ass-cheeks and slowly pushed his dick into her body. She gasped.

"Relax," said David.

Then, holding her by the hips, he started fucking. He was slow and deliberate, kissing my mother's neck, pulling her onto his cock, whispering something with a dirty smile and listening to her whispered replies. They were standing under the light. Anyone outside could see everything.

David was now holding mom's hips with both hands - was she tight on his dick? She was wet, warm and soft - ripe for his taking. She was enjoying herself. So was David - I saw him speed up, taking mom's breath away. He blew inside her and stepped away. I looked at my shapely mother - her hair wet, eyes horny. She was massaging her ass as she walked towards Arthur. He was beckoning her from the bed - spread his legs, and mom knelt in front of him. I couldn't see her now, but I knew what she was doing. Soon Arthur pulled her up. Mom climbed on the bed, and he took her from behind. I could see her face - how she winced and bared teeth when Arthur went fast, how she opened her mouth when Arthur slapped her. The bed was now creaking. Mom's breasts, elongated under their weight, kept on swinging. David walked towards mom with a glass, and she tried to drink it while still getting fucked. She drank some, spilled the rest, hid her face in the pillow and laughed.

I pulled my dick out, jerked it a few times and sprayed on the floor and a bit on the wall. People inside were too horny and busy to notice. Still hearing my mother's moans, I crept towards my room.

***

Finally, the vacation has ended. When we were off of the plane, my mom, looking polite, told the guys that she had a great time. She was blushing, but it was barely visible under the suntan. Mom was wearing blue travelling pants and a fitting top, hair in a ponytail, comfortable shoes on her feet. Bra under it showcased the form of her breasts. From behind through her pants I could barely see the lines of her underwear. Everyone seemed polite, but I knew that the guys were undressing her with their eyes. They were probably imagining themselves fucking her in the rest-room - mom's pants down, top up, she bent over the sink, or something equally deprived. I knew they wanted to squeeze and grope her, strip her, pin her down and make her moan. I wondered what they enjoyed the most - her pussy, mouth, anus? I wonder what she liked best?

"Come visit sometime," mom said with a smile.

"Thanks, or you and Stephen come visit us."

"Say hi to your mothers. Haven't talked to them in years."

"Will do," said David.

Jimmy appeared and said that the taxi's arrived. Arthur waved, mom waved back, and they left.

"So that's why dad left," I told her when we we got in the car.

Mom said, "Huh?"

andromon
andromon
251 Followers
12