The Coolidge Effect

Story Info
Biology student learns that each new partner stimulates her.
2k words
3.81
32.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... an old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President ... The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day." Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by." Upon being told, President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time." President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

A New Look at Love, by Elaine Hatfield and G. William Walster

In an experiment published in 1959, zoologist Hilda Bruce housed pregnant mice with male mice that were not the father of the carried embryo. As a result, the rate of miscarriages increased, followed by mating with the new male. No increased rate of miscarriages occurred when pregnant mice were paired with castrated or juvenile male mice.

The Bruce effect

I learned about the Coolidge Effect in a biology class in college and it set me thinking that if it would work for a male it could also work for a female. A couple of hours in the library showed me that not only was it documented to help females rise to greater sexual heights, a related effect was documented to solve the problem of being pregnant in some species.

I left the library significantly more educated and with a very wet gusset in my knickers. I was also trying to work out how I could use the effect to my own benefit.

While American universities might be full of sororities, where committees arranged gangbangs and orgies in bizarre initiation rituals, British universities tended to have subject-based societies. I was already a member of the Fireworks Society, the Chess Club, and the Rugby Society but there wasn't an Orgy Society and it was very unlikely that the Student Union would agree to finance one for a number of very good reasons.

I had a boyfriend, of course, and he was good company and even quite good in bed, but I wasn't at all sure that he'd be in to this sort of thing. And if he was, there was always the worry that he'd not be happy with me hooking up with lots of extra men. I pondered on the problem as I walked home in the rain and decided to ask him to help me phrase some of the more delicate parts of my essay. I'd watch his reaction and proceed from there.

That evening I set out my research materials and drafted 2,500 words on how sexual response could increase dopamine levels in mammals and trigger mating behaviours. I cited research on humans extensively. My boyfriend, Angelo, helped me word some of the more delicate parts of the text so that they were scientifically accurate without being erotically charged.

I didn't wear knickers to bed and Aneglo knew he was on a promise.

"It would be great if we could increase our own response, eh? We could have some fantastic weekends!" he exclaimed as I ran my tongue over the top of his foreskin.

"Oh, so you wouldn't mind me mating with lots of males as long as you get to mate with lots of females?" I asked. "Think you'd be able to get it up five or even six times a night, as if you were still a teenager?"

"I wasn't even thinking about me going with other women. I was just thinking about how exciting it would be to see you writhing on fresh cock after fresh cock."

I was stunned. Angelo was getting turned on by thinking about me fucking other men. Why?

"I don't get it," I said. "You mean you don't want to sow your wild oats but you're happy for me to collect other men's?"

"I suppose," he replied. "Maybe I'm just very visual? It would be like my own private porn video but live and with you as the star." It all sounded a bit evasive and not quite right to me.

By this point his cock was starting to get hard and I could taste his sweet precum, so I skinned back his foreskin and started sucking him hard. He really must have been turned on as I had a mouthful of spunk in barely 30 seconds and he didn't go soft. He just push me over, spread my thighs and inserted his still hard cock in my very wet cunt.

I was already very tuned on from several hours of research and writing about an intrinsically sexy subject and Angelo's thick cock was stretching my nicely and his hairy thighs were rubbing beautifully against my smooth ones.

He'd just cum, so he took longer than 30 seconds this time but rushed at orgasm like an angry bull. It only took a couple of minutes of thrusting before I reached a peak and Angelo was able to take me through several more mini-orgasms before he shuddered, thrust hard into me and I felt his semen squirting against my cervix.

I love knowing I'm full of sperm, so I hooked my ankles behind Angelo's bum and kept him inside me, like a plug. I wanted to find out what he was really thinking and feeling. I didn't believe his personal porn movie justification and wanted to understand if we really were thinking along parallel lines or if we were going to end up feeling very hurt and depressed.

"So, what do you think now? Was that just pillow talk? Would you like to see another man slip between my thighs and fill me with his sperm, and then another and another?"

Angelo didn't say anything but his cock started hardening again.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "It's not something we could undo once done."

"Oh yes. I'm quite sure. You see..."

And Angelo told me the story of how he was cuckolded by his first proper girlfriend in the 6th Form. She went out with another boy -- a university student -- several hours before she was due to go out with him and she came home with his semen slowly leaking into her knicker gusset. Angelo was on his way to the florist and passed them while they were kissing after they'd returned. He didn't know what to think but bought flowers, walked back, rang the bell and was invited in. He kissed her he could taste cock on her breath.

She was very aroused and didn't object when he went down on her cummy pussy. Angelo ate her creampied cunt to orgasm before confessing what he'd seen. She loved the orgasm but couldn't handle the emotional complication of multiple boyfriends as she was only 18. They broke up the next day and Angelo claimed he'd been hoping a girlfriend would let him clean her up after sex with another man ever since.

He was on.

The only problem was how to arrange it. I was up for it and Angelo was up for it but this was 1997 and I wasn't at all sure how my reputation would suffer if I became known as Gangbang Girl, or whatever nickname my year group would give me. On the other hand, it was 1997 and the Internet was now commercially available and there was a connection in the computer centre at the university and we might just be able to find someone -- several someones even -- who would be interested in helping us out.

We ended up posting an advert with a mobile phone number on a suitable newsgroup via an anonymous remailer in Finland and waited for the text messages and calls. We were expecting other students or geeky men with poor personal hygiene but ended up hearing from a truck driver, a photographer, a gardener and travelling salesman.

We arranged to meet the salesman and the gardener at a parking spot off an A road near the university expecting that at least one of them would not turn up. In the end they both turned up and so did a man who was genuinely walking his dog but who was fascinated by the sight of two men watching another man fuck a young woman over a picnic table.

It was the salesman, Eddy, who started off. I had been thinking about this all day and was dripping wet and ready to go. I barely spent 20 seconds sucking his average sized cock before turning around and demanding he fuck me. Eddy may have been average sized but he was in his 30s and had picked up some technique, he knew where to touch me and soon enough I was rising towards orgasm. Not long after, Eddy rose in that direction as well and pumped me full of his swimmers.

He dismounted and moved clumsily around the table, with his trousers still around his knees, so he could present his cock to me to clean up. I started licking my own sex juices off his member while the gardener moved in behind me and started ploughing away. Wow! Eddy might have been average sized but this guy wasn't. He was as thick as a glass bottle of ketchup and I was glad I already had Eddy's spoodge up there to act as lubricant.

After a minute of so Eddy put his little man away and headed off to his car. Meanwhile the dog-walker had tied his dog's lead to a pole and asked if it was "all comers." I told him to unzip and get it out if he wanted a blowjob and he presented me with a decent looking cock with a very manly scent to it. I attacked it like a woman possessed and spent lots of attention on rimming under his foreskin while the gardener was heaving away behind me, slowly working his way towards a climax.

The dog-walker's cock was starting to throb and I took I told him to spunk in my mouth, which definitely had an impact on the gardener. His rhythm became more spasmodic and I knew that soon enough I'd be getting two loads of cum: one at each end and both from men I didn't know. I had an explosive orgasm and gushed for the first time in my life. The throbbing triggered the gardener behind me who let rip with about six or eight powerful squirts, deep inside me. I could feel the warmth of his semen as it pooled up against the neck of my womb.

This set the dog-walker off and he throbbed a couple of squirts in my mouth before pulling out and spunking on each of my cheeks.

"Thanks, luv!" He shouted, as he tucked himself in and did up his fly while walking back to his dog. Angelo, meanwhile had licked each of my cheeks and was tongue kissing me with all the passion of an opera finale. Then he saw the gardener pull out and dashed around the other size to lick up my creampie while I cleaned up the gardener's cock.

Quickly, Angelo moved around behind me and cleaned up my cummy pussy with his tongue. His oral skills were formidable and the knowledge that he was licking the sperm of two men we didn't know from my receptive pussy was astoundingly hot. I came again.

My knees were like jelly and Angelo had to carry me back to the car and them from the car into out flat. It was only when I was laying down in our bed that he quite formally asked me for permission to make love. I had just been fucked by two strangers, cleaned one of them up and sucked off another stranger and Angelo was asking to make love with me!

He was excited but very gentle and very loving. It was some of the most emotionally fulfilling sex we have every had.

It's 2013 now and we're still together and he still helps me get that dopamine buzz from fucking man after man after man. But he also knows that it's only making love when it's with him. A lot of our friends have divorced of separated but we have grown stronger in our love for each other over the intervening years.

Thank you, Mrs Coolidge!