The Cop and the Killer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pint of Guinness please." Miranda said with a smile.

"Dark?" Erin asked.

"Oh, God yes. Thank you." Miranda replied.

"And put it on my tab." Amy said, slurring slightly as she pulled her glass away from her lips.

"Excuse me?" Miranda asked, almost whispering.

Amy took another sip of her drink and set the glass down on the bar. Erin was eyeing the situation closely as she filled a pint glass from the tap. Amy's eyes bore in on Miranda and she felt them doing so. They were captivating even if a little droopy.

"Look, I'm not what you call a game player, okay." Amy said. "Right now I'm buzzing, I'm horny, I'm a lesbian and you're absolutely gorgeous, so I want to buy you a drink." Amy said.

There was an eternally long moment of silence as Miranda stared at Amy curiously. Erin quietly set the full pint of Guinness down in front of Miranda and waited anxiously. Amy picked up her glass and brought it to her lips.

"And now is when you tell me to go fuck myself, pay for your own drink and walk off." Amy said and sipped her drink.

Miranda smiled warmly and stuck the wad of cash she held in her hand back in her pocket. The scores of men and women who had offered to by her drinks in her lifetime were as numberless as the stars in the sky; but she had never had anyone be so gut-level honest with her from the get go as this woman had been. Regardless of where this night might lead, Miranda was certain that she would not easily forget this woman. It was very refreshing and even a little exciting.

"No." Miranda said softly. "Now is when I say thank you and ask you if this seat next to you is taken?"

"Please." Amy said as she scooped up her purse off the stool next to her and hung it by the strap over the back of her own. Miranda slid down on the stool beside Amy.

"Thank you." Miranda said with a smile. "I'm Miranda."

"Amy."

"Pleasure to meet you."

The two women shook hands and each was quietly impressed and somewhat excited by the powerful grip the other possessed. Amy held up her glass.

"Cheers."

"Cheers."

They clinked glasses and drank. Miranda took a long, soothing slug, nearly guzzling half the pint.

"My goodness." Amy said.

"Oh God. That hit the spot." Miranda said and set her glass down. "So, what were we toasting?"

"The end of an illustrious career." Amy said and swallowed the last of her cosmo. Miranda's heart skipped a beat and her stomach knotted.

"Really?" Miranda dropped her stare to the bar top and took a sip of her beer.

"Erin!" Amy called, holding up her empty glass. "This was perfect. Hit me again."

"Coming right up." Erin said.

Erin cleared away the empty glass and mixed another cosmo as Amy bore her stare down on Miranda and smiled.

"So, what do you do? Or rather, what did you do?" Miranda asked and took another sip of her beer.

"I'm a cop." Amy said. Miranda nearly gagged but Amy hardly noticed. "At least, I think I'm still a cop." She muttered primarily to herself.

Miranda's pulse rate went through the roof. She felt her heart pounding and her stomach spasming. Of all the women in the world she could have met tonight, why a cop? And why such a beautiful cop at that. Miranda was unbelievably aroused by Amy; the woman seemed to ooze divine sexuality from every pore - not to mention she was built like a brick shithouse and her long auburn hair and her sparkling emerald green eyes caused almost every one of Miranda's breaths to catch in her throat. And now as she heard the woman reveal she was a cop, a strange feeling deep in the pit of her stomach only seemed to excite her all the more. Certainly explained the woman's firm and powerful handshake.

"You're a cop, huh?" Miranda finally managed to ask.

"Yep. Fifteen years." Amy said and smiled as Erin set a fresh cosmopolitan in front of her.

"Seattle PD?" Miranda queried.

"Yep. Precinct 18, Detective First Grade, Sergeant Amy Styles. Shield number 48731. " Amy told her.

"A detective, huh?" Miranda said.

"Got a Masters Degree in criminology from the University of Texas." Amy said.

"I thought I detected a little Texas twang in your voice." Miranda said. "Whereabouts?"

"Dallas." Amy answered. "And yes, I'm a big Cowboys fan."

"A Texas cowgirl solving murders in Seattle, Washington. My, how the roads of life twist and turn." Miranda commented.

"Tell me about it." Amy whipped.

"Wow. Well all I can say to that is if you're only a quarter as smart as you are beautiful, then Einstein had best watch his back." Miranda said.

Amy smiled warmly as Miranda's complement penetrated deeply into her soul. Amy suddenly felt her heart begin to pound and her core temperature rise. Miranda was as charming and captivating as she was beautiful and sexy. Amy hadn't felt her body tingle like this since the night she first met Susan McConnell.

"Thank you." Amy said humbly, feeling her cheeks flush and her throat tighten.

"So, what happened?" Miranda asked.

Amy sighed. "Well, I can't really give any of the particulars. Let's just say I fucked up." Amy sipped her drink. "You ever heard it said that there is nothing that gets a man into more trouble than his dick?"

"Yeah." Miranda chuckled.

"Well, my dick got me into a shitload of trouble." Amy said. The two women burst into hysterical laughter, toasted their glasses and drank.

With Erin threatening to cut her off if she didn't eat something, Amy ordered some nachos and Miranda, suddenly realizing that she was starving, ordered an O'Malley burger basket. When the food arrived, the two women split the enormous bacon-cheese burger and nibbled continuously on the thick and greasy onion rings and Erin generously continued to refill the nacho basket. Amy drank two glasses of water while she ate as Miranda had a second pint of Guinness. When they finished eating, Erin cleared away the baskets and reluctantly made Amy another cosmopolitan, adjusting her pour ratio to equal more cranberry juice than vodka and triple sec. Instead of a third pint of Guinness, Miranda changed her tune and ordered a Jameson on the rocks.

Miranda had spent most of the time listening to Amy and Amy didn't mind doing most of the talking. She needed to. She told of her early life in Texas, her physically abusive father and her alcoholic mother. She told of her brother's death at seventeen and her sister's death in child birth at twenty-six. Both of Amy's parents were passed on as well now and Amy, with the exception of Ted Cline, who was like a second father, had no family left anywhere. She, like Miranda, was totally alone in the world. Amy had even recently lost her faithful old collie Sampson to old age. He was twenty-two. Amy skidded around the subject of Susan as best she could, saying only that it was a very painful break up and that she hadn't seen or spoken to Susan since. Amy knew that her drinking had played a part, as well as infidelity.

The more Miranda listened, the more her heart began to break for this poor creature. Amy made two trips to the ladies room in the interval and it was then that Miranda questioned Erin, and the information that Erin provided only caused Miranda's heart to break further; and at the same time, make Amy all the more irresistible and sexy. Amy was one of the most highly decorated officers on the Seattle police force. She was a hero. She had received three stars of commendation from the mayor of Seattle, two from the governor of Washington and one special envoy from the President of the United States. She had even been nominated for the Congressional Medal of Honor and for Police Officer of the Year. She had been wounded several times in the line of duty, saved the lives of seven fellow officers, dozens of civilians and closed more homicide cases than any other detective in the past ten years. She was just a few months shy of promotion to Detective-Lieutenant. Yet here she was on the verge of losing it all. What had happened to her? Erin summarized it in one word:

"Susan."

Miranda's mind spun as her heart continued to break for this beautiful woman she was now coming to have unbelievable respect and admiration for. Amy Styles was a brave and selfless human being who had sacrificed so much in the service of her fellow citizens and yet carried so many emotional scars and been so badly mistreated by life. Even on the so called "recognized" right side of the law, those who dedicated their lives to its service got the shit end of the stick. Miranda had always believed she was serving the law in what she did. She was not a cold blooded killer who killed at random or at will. It was in the service of her country. The free world needed to be preserved at any cost and sometimes the best way to preserve it was a way that most people didn't want to hear about. What the world might be like if she had been doing this in 1938 and the names of Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin came across her desk? Regardless of the ethics or the morality, Miranda knew that she and Amy were on the same side, fighting the same enemy, protecting and serving the same people.

And their jobs consumed their very hearts, lives and souls. They sat on the sidelines and watched the joy and happiness of life in the people they protected. Clearly Amy was resilient, resourceful, highly intelligent, kind, and compassionate; not to mention she was one of the most physically attractive women Miranda had ever laid eyes on. The more Erin spoke of Amy's courage and integrity, the more deeply aroused and attracted Miranda was to her. Her heart pounded, her pulse raced, her respiration soared and her pussy ached and saturated. As Amy returned the last time from the restroom and smiled sweetly, Miranda's entire body tingled with a want and desire she had never known before. Studying Amy closely, there was a deep and inviting warmth in the woman's gorgeous emerald eyes; almost an innocence of sorts. Her voice was soft and sensual and her creamy skin, as she and Miranda had already commenced the playful squeezes of the hand, was surprisingly soft and smooth.

"So where are you from?" Amy asked.

"Chicago, originally." Miranda answered.

"The windy city." Amy said. "Actually considered joining the force there."

"Why didn't you?" Miranda asked.

"Too fucking cold and windy." Amy replied.

"It is that." Miranda said.

"So, what brings you to Seattle?" Amy asked.

Miranda sipped her Jameson and considered her response carefully. "Oh, you know how life goes. Things don't work out. Times often come around where you need a change. Throw caution to the wind and you want to start over."

The two women stared long and deep at each other as if trying to read the other's mind.

"So, have I told you how beautiful I think you are?" Amy slurred.

"Several times." Miranda giggled.

"Well make it one more." Amy smiled and swallowed the last of her fifth cosmopolitan. "Boy, it's getting late." She stood. "Time this gal returned to the john. Be right back."

Amy slipped off her bar stool, snatched up her purse and headed off toward the ladies room. Miranda's eyes zeroed in on Amy's sumptuous ass, wrapped immaculately in her tight jeans as is it swung ever so seductively away. Letting her eyes graze hungrily up the rest of Amy's tempting body, Miranda saw that Amy slightly turned her head and took a quick glance back it her. She smiled, almost seductively and continued on to the bathroom.

Amy slipped into the small, dimly lit ladies room and stepped toward the first of two stalls. Suddenly she felt a pair of powerful albeit very sensual hands seize her biceps and before she could fully process what was happening, Amy was face to face with Miranda. For a fraction of an instant, Amy was gripped with fear, but with her body pressed firmly up against Miranda's, it immediately gave way to overwhelming arousal. Miranda was an incredibly powerful woman; her physical prowess and her sudden aggressiveness deeply excited Amy. The woman's body was deliciously lean and firm and the deep, penetrating stare shooting out of her captivating blue eyes was hypnotic. Amy could feel them reading deep into her soul and she could feel herself trembling deep inside. Her body was turning to mush in the woman's grip, her heart rattled wildly in her chest and she was breathless with anticipation.

"What are you doing?" Amy demanded in a frail voice.

"You need someone to love you, baby. And you need it right now." Miranda said with her voice full of assertive but gentle compassion.

Instantly, Miranda covered Amy's mouth with her own and slid her powerful arms around her, pulling the beautiful cop firmly against her. Amy's natural instincts kicked up briefly before she could stop them and she found herself resisting. Miranda's hand snapped up to the back of Amy's head, her fingers digging into Amy's silky soft hair. Probing her tongue against Amy's lips, they soon faltered and Amy surrendered her body and mouth to this mysterious and extraordinarily exciting woman.

In the throes of a deep kiss, their tongues battling for dominance deep inside the other's mouth, Miranda gently wrestled Amy into the nearest stall. Never letting her mouth separate from Amy's, Miranda closed and locked the stall door and the two women dropped down on the commode, vehemently pawing at each other's bodies with their wandering hands. Miranda straddled Amy's lap, her tongue exploring the deepest recesses of Amy's warm and sensual mouth. Both women's chest where heaving, their hearts pounding relentlessly with the force and speed of NASCAR engine pistons. Amy's hands slipped under Miranda's sweatshirt and explored her lean and slender torso while reveling in the delicate feminine softness of her porcelain like skin. Miranda undid Amy's ponytail and ran her long fingers through the flowing auburn hair as it draped down the woman's shoulders and back. Miranda slipped her mouth off Amy's and lowered it to her neck, sucking and nibbling on the delectably soft, deliciously flavored flesh the woman possessed. Amy's eyes closed, her head rolled gently from side to side and low, sensual moans of pure ecstasy escaped her lips as Miranda feasted on her. God, it had been so long since anyone had loved on her with this much passion and intensity. With this much true want and desire for her.

As Amy felt the tears of overwhelming joy building up behind her eyes, Miranda's mouth and tongue found hers again. This kiss was slower, but so much deeper. Instantly, Amy felt Miranda rip open her leather vest, the buttons popping like machine gun fire as they snapped apart. Still straddling Amy's lap, Miranda shifted her body back slightly and Amy now felt Miranda's hands unfastening her belt, unbuttoning her jeans and literally ripping the button down fly apart. Again the buttons snapping free sounded like a burst of machine gun fire. Their kiss broke and Miranda slid her middle finger into Amy's mouth. Reveling in the intense erotica of Amy slurping and sucking on her finger with her warm lips and hot tongue, Miranda then slid that hand quickly down the front of Amy's body over her flat, firm stomach, down into her jeans and under the delicate, elastic waist of her panties. Amy's body stiffened and she stared deeply into Miranda's eyes. The seductive expression on Miranda's face was unforgettable and Amy's hormones were set ablaze. Amy felt Miranda's fingers slide over her shaven mound, followed quickly by the flat of her palm.

"Oooh, a baby pussy." Miranda cooed.

Amy smiled almost innocently, Miranda thought and then heard Amy suck in a deep, orgasmic breath. Amy's body jerked and bucked as Miranda's fingers found the hood of her clit and began to stimulate it. Amy was completely possessed with unbridled passion as overwhelming illicit pleasure was coursing through every inch of her body and fiber of her being. Amy kneaded Miranda's breasts through her sweatshirt as Miranda's fingers delved deeper into her aching pussy. Amy's folds were swollen, seething, soaking wet and ultra-sensitive to Miranda's gentle touch.

"God, you're so wet." Miranda hissed.

Miranda slid her other hand down into Amy's panties and slid that middle finger back and forth over Amy's pulsating slit as she continued massaging Amy's clit and teasing her swollen folds. Amy's lungs were straining with all their might to find air against the tremendous orgasmic pressure building up inside her.

"Let's get your jeans off. I wanna taste you." Miranda said as she stood up.

Miranda grabbed the waistline of Amy's jeans and jerked them down. So overwhelmed, Amy was barely able to lift her body up enough to allow Miranda to pull her jeans and her panties down to her ankles. The woman's strength and her agile movements only added to Amy's arousal and desire to her already overloaded sexual circuits. Miranda jerked off Amy's cowboy boots, paid no attention to her tube socks and then jerked the jeans and panties clear of her long and sexy legs. Dropping to her knees on the cold, tile floor, Miranda spread Amy's legs and stared longingly at the beet red, swollen and glistening sexual center of this unbelievably beautiful woman. The musty scent of Amy's arousal drifted into Miranda's nostrils.

"Wow, what a beautiful little pussy." Miranda whispered.

Amy braced herself in place by pressing her hands flat against the metal walls of the stall. Miranda teased the tip of her tongue along the delectable flesh of Amy's inner thighs, moving slowly down to her coveted prize. Amy's body tensed, her breath caught in her throat as Miranda's mouth circle just over her aching pussy. Miranda blew soft cool air and Amy's body jerked.

"You want it, don't you?" Miranda cooed. "Well hold on baby, because here it comes."

Miranda lowered her head and mouth to Amy's swollen folds and Amy's body jerked even more violently than before and she sucked in a deep, orgasmic breath as Miranda ran the flat of her tongue slowly and firmly over Amy's puffed out lips and soaking slit. Sliding her arms under Amy's legs and draping them over her shoulders, Miranda pulled Amy down just a smidgeon, and with her arms wrapped around her muscled hips and firm thighs and took Amy's folds into her ravenous mouth. Amy's mind reeled, her eyes spun in their sockets and her arms pushed out causing the metal walls to pop and groan under the strain. Letting Amy's right legs slide gently off her shoulder, Miranda teased the hood of Amy's clit with the tip of her fingernail on her left middle finger as she pushed her tongue deeper inside her. Amy was gasping desperately for air; every muscle in her body was straining against the immense orgasmic pressure building all through her. Tears of absolute joy and ecstasy were streaming down her cheeks while her heart pounded relentlessly, filling her ears with her thundering pulse.

Amy's clit was gorging as it sprang forth from under her hood. Miranda sucked briefly on her right middle finger while she continued teasing Amy's clit between her left thumb and index finger. Miranda took Amy's clit between her lips as she gently inserted her middle finger into Amy's pulsing slit. Amy's body spasmed as ear splitting, orgasmic wails were spewing from her mouth and echoing off the bathroom walls; she pushed out with tremendous force against the walls of the stall, straining to contain the orgasm that was tearing through her body. Miranda nipped, bit and sucked on Amy's clit as she pumped her middle finger in and out of Amy's now saturated and seething hole. She could feel the inner muscles of Amy's vulva snapping at her fingers. Bracing with all her might on her left arm, Amy seized the back of Miranda's head and pushed the woman deeper into her. Miranda inserted a second finger and pumped the two fingers together harder and faster. She could feel Amy's climax coming like a tsunami approaching the beach.