The Cop and the Killer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

Amy's eyes bulged wider than saucers and she let go of Miranda's head, bracing both hands again against the walls of the stall as she felt her climax coming. This was unlike anything she'd ever experienced; even with Susan. Miranda slipped her fingers out of Amy's pulsating hole as Amy threw her right leg back up on Miranda's shoulder and both her legs became vice grips around Miranda's head.

"That's it! Cum! Cum for me, baby. Cum in my mouth! Cum all over my face." Miranda cooed.

Miranda drove her entire mouth into Amy's seething mound like a famished lion and dug her fingernails into the soft flesh and powerful muscle of Amy's hips. Amy's entire body shuddered violently, another ear splitting wail shot out of her mouth and her climax exploded in and all around Miranda's mouth and chin.

"Yeah! Oh yeah! Yeah, that's it baby." Miranda said with her lips and chin now coated and glistening with Amy's juices. "Oh yeah! God, you're so hot!"

Amy's wailing continued for several minutes, slowly decreasing in volume, finally turning to soft and tender moans as she gasped for air and her body relaxed. Her skin was misty with perspiration while her hair was a jumbled mess, slightly damp from sweating and laid her hand gently over her eyes and forehead. Miranda slid her finger covered with Amy's juices up to Amy's lips.

"Here, baby; taste yourself?" Miranda hissed.

Amy took Miranda's fingers in her mouth and sucked on them deeply while her eyes stared passionately and erotically at Miranda.

"Oh God, you are one freaky girl, aren't you?" Miranda said and both women chuckled.

"Get up here." Amy commanded.

Miranda stood, slid her hands up Amy's body and under her armpits and helped her sit up, then she straddled her lap again and they kissed deeply.

"My turn now." Amy whispered.

"Thought you'd never ask." Miranda replied.

They kissed again.

"Hey, what in the name of God is going on in there!?" An angry sounding female voice demanded from outside the stall.

"Two horny bitches having hot, kinky sex! Now buzz the fuck off!" Miranda shouted back.

Fast and furious pounding came to the stall door, nearly rattling it off its hinges.

"Open this door this instant! Disgraceful!" The woman demanded. Miranda kissed Amy's mouth.

"Hold that thought." She said as she sprang up, spun around and opened the door to find a short, stocky woman in her fifties with wide hips, stubby legs, short gray hair, tortoise-shell glasses, and a crucifix hanging around her neck. "Yes?" Miranda said with a forced smile.

"How dare you say such a thing to me?" The woman said.

"All I said was yes." Miranda replied.

"I don't mean that. Two horny bitches having sex? Disgusting! I should call the police. Now get the hell out of there, I need to use the toilet." The woman said.

"There is another stall, you know." Miranda said.

"It's out of order." The woman snapped. "Now really, what the hell are you doing in there? Drugs?" The woman asked.

"Actually, I was eating some really sweet pussy. See!" Miranda said as she wiped Amy's orgasmic residue off her chin and then licked her fingers. "Finger licking good."

"Oh, dear Lord God! I'm calling the police." The woman said aghast.

"Excuse me!" Amy called from behind Miranda. Amy slipped her arm around Miranda's waist from behind and displayed a badge. "But it was police pussy this woman was eating."

"Oh please. My six year old grandson has a badge like that." The woman replied.

Amy slipped her other arm around Miranda's waist and displayed her back-up gun, a 9 mm Beretta.

"Does your six year old grandson have one of these?" Amy asked. Miranda struggled desperately to contain her laughter and keep the smirk off her face.

"Oh my God. Well I never..." The woman began.

"What? Ate cop pussy? You have no idea what you're missing." Miranda finished. "Good night."

The woman was quivering with shock, disgust and fury as she turned on her heels and stormed out of the bathroom. Amy rested her head on Miranda's back and the two of them burst into laughter.

"Don't they take your badge and gun away when you're on suspension?" Miranda asked.

"Every cop worth his or her salt keeps back-ups." Amy said as she slid her arms snuggly around Miranda's waist and kissed the back of her neck. "So, where were we?"

"I think we were about to say good night, I'm afraid." Miranda said.

"But ..." Amy began.

"You honestly think she's going to leave quietly? Miranda asked.

"Probably not." Amy said as Miranda squirmed around in Amy's arms, caressed her cheek and kissed her.

"I don't think I've ever been happier to have met someone in my whole life. I had a wonderful time." Miranda said, gently grazing her lips over Amy's.

"But I didn't get to make you cum." Amy said.

"Oh yes you did." Miranda told her.

"Can I see you again?" Amy asked.

"I'll see you." Miranda said as she kissed Amy once more, slipped out of her arms and out of the stall.

"Wait!" Amy called after her. She started to follow her when she realized that she was naked from the waist down. Still weak and disoriented from the tumultuous orgasm that had nearly torn her apart, Amy dressed as quickly as she could and raced out of the ladies room without even stopping at the mirror.

Miranda was nowhere in sight as Amy scanned the dark bar room. The crowd had thinned out even more and Amy saw the disgusted woman that had single-handedly destroyed the most intense and erotic sexual encounter she'd ever experienced, whispering to a man that Amy deduced to be her husband. Poor bastard. Amy actually debated shooting the bitch, or at least arresting her for obstruction of justice, but remembered that she was still on suspension.

Amy returned to the bar to find Erin staring at her with a shit-eating grin on her face.

"What?" Amy asked with an innocent tone in her voice.

"Feel better?" Erin asked.

"Actually, I think I was just reborn." Amy replied.

"Well I should hope so. My God, if you could only see yourself. You're glowing." Erin said with her warm smile.

"I ought to be. Did you see where Miranda went?" Amy asked.

"She left." Erin said.

"Damn!" Amy said.

"You got her number, didn't you?" Erin asked apprehensively.

"No. And I didn't get a chance to give her mine." Amy said solemnly.

"Oh no." Erin said as she lowered her head. "You want a drink?"

"Yeah. Make it a double." Amy said as she plopped down on the stool again.

"How about a triple? On the house." Erin said.

"God, I love you." Amy told her.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
When You're Near Me Will Jessie and Ashley listen to their hearts?in Lesbian Sex
Saving You Saving Me Two woman look for the courage and love to save each other.in Lesbian Sex
Hiding from Herself She finds herself through another woman's eyes.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories