The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
She toys with an officer and gets taken against her will.
4.6k words
4.38
213.7k
254
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to the Literotica editor who helped me with this story and to the friend who inspired me to write it. Hope you all enjoy it.)

*

Eve violently thrashes about as two arresting officers, drag her into the station.

"Let me go, you fucking pigs! I didn't do anything wrong!" She screams, drawing the attention of everyone in the quiet precinct. There's a murderous look in her baby blue eyes as her gaze travels around the room. She's like a viper, ready to strike anyone who gets too close.

The burly men on either side of her tighten their grip around her thin upper arms, making it impossible for her to break free of their grasp.

"I SAID LET ME GO!"

"What's going on?" asks an officer, rising from his seat. He glances at the clock noting the time. It's past 2:00 a.m. The last thing he wants to do is deal with a rowdy girl after already working a thirteen hour shift.

"David, Sir. This girl, Eve Wentworth, was caught drinking and driving. She almost plowed into a couple of people who were walking in the crosswalk. Instead, she ended up crashing her shiny Jaguar into a telephone pole. She doesn't seem to be injured, though." One of the officers replies. His tone of voice would suggest that he's disappointed, on the fact of the matter. An annoyed expression crosses his face as she rams back her elbow, knocking a steaming cup of coffee onto the spotless tile floor.

Eve turns her attention to the police officer named, David. He must be the one in charge.

She arches her back, lifts her shoulders and turns up her nose at the sight of him. A smoldering look of defiance appears on her pretty face.

"I was-wasn't drinking and-and driving! Those stupid kids ran in-into the street!" she cries out, slightly slurring her words. Her whole body sways to the right and he isn't sure if it's due to the alcohol or her weak attempt at fighting off his men.

She begins cursing, spouting out any and every inappropriate word she can think of as the cops usher her into a nearby room.

It's sparsely furnished and brightly lit. There isn't a long rectangular mirror lining the wall so she knows she's not in some kind of a holding cell.

Closing the office door behind them, the men in blue block the exit like menacing bodyguards.

The sight would be amusing if she wasn't so pissed off. She begins pacing the room like a caged, wild animal and places her hands on her hips in frustration.

"Where were you headed?" David questions in an authoritive tone. This is nothing new to him and he runs his fingers through his short brown hair, studying her intently. He's dealt with these kinds of women before. They think that they are infallible to the law and with Daddy's money and a good lawyer, they can get out of any sticky situation.

The young woman before him looks like she's in her twenties and is a petite, little thing with long, sandy blonde hair and pale yet stunning blue eyes. She's wearing a tight, almost obscene, white dress that zips up the back. The V-neck collar is very low cut, showing off an ample amount of cleavage. The revealing outfit must be at least two sizes too small, even for her slender small frame. Her large breasts are ready to leap out of the damn thing.

David licks his lips as his gaze travels downward.

The edge of her dress barely covers her firm, round ass, and his eyes linger on it as she vibrantly moves about the small room.

Obviously, she's left her panties at home, he thinks to himself, as he sees no visible trace of a panty line. It makes his cock stir.

"I was leaving a party. I was heading home and yes... I-I've had a couple of drinks, but that's it!" She huffs, abruptly stopping to stare at him. She eyes him up and down, as if acknowledging him for the first time.

He jots down a few notes, then stands and strolls toward her.

Before he can say anything, Eve steps forward and coyly slides her right hand up and down his muscular arm, caressing it gently.

She doesn't care that the other officers are in the room.

Her bold mood surprises David and he glances over at his men.

"Gentlemen, you can go. I'll... interrogate this girl on my own."

Without turning to watch, Eve hears the men exit the room.

Her eyes drift from his broad chest, down to his muscular abs and she purses her lips. He has a very well-defined frame. He's one of the few men who doesn't look like they've raided a donut shop. Not only that, he towers over her small size. She finds it appealing yet intimidating. As their eyes meet, she notices light flecks of gold in his green eyes.

"Please, officer, let me go..." she says, quietly. Her voice is harmonizing like a siren's song and her whole demeanor has suddenly transformed.

"Really, officer, those kids ran into the street, and I swerved to miss them." she pleads, biting her bottom lip while leaning into his body. She does not want to be locked up here all night, and she'll do whatever needs to be done to leave.

Eve prides herself on being a flirt and a little temptress. He's a man and she knows just how to deal with them.

She covers her hand over his and slowly guides it to her ass, placing it on her plump flesh. She even digs her fingers into the back of his hand, making him squeeze her little rear-end. Tilting her head, she gazes up at him innocently with her big blue eyes.

David allows his hand to rest there, memorizing the smooth curve of her ass. Damn, it's so nice and firm. It perfectly molds to his large hand.

Indulging, he presses his fingertips into the indentation between her cheeks and slowly pets her there.

God, his cock is being strangled in the confines of his slacks. He looks down at her and notices a sly, triumphant smile on her face.

Suddenly, he jerks away and tightly grips her by the wrist.

"Sorry, little slut but you're flirting and teasing isn't going to get you out of this," he answers harshly, his eyes growing cold. How could he let himself become her prey?

Furious, not only because she won't be going home, but also because he rejected her ploy, she lunges at him. She claws his arms with her neatly manicured nails, before curling her hands into tiny fists and pounding relentlessly against his broad chest.

"You know, young lady, I could arrest you right now for assaulting an officer," he remarks with an amused smile playing across his lips.

She isn't hurting him in the least, but she is making his night a lot more interesting.

His casual, mocking response only enrages her more, and she retaliates by meeting his gaze and spitting in his face.

"You're a cock-sucking asshole! I demand my phone call!"

As his temper skyrockets, David roughly grabs her by the arm, throws open the door and yanks her down the hall.

"You fucking cunt! He mutters, wiping off his face with his free hand. He starts to tow her down the corridor to the holding cells, where the other inmates are but then changes his mind.

"You need a lesson in respect!" He growls and drags her towards the back of the building, towards the unoccupied cells. No one can hear them back here. No one will disturb them.

Taken off guard, Eve begins struggling against him. She's kicking and screaming, and he finally has to haul her over his shoulder.

As she squirms, his slides his hands up the back of her smooth suntan legs, holding her in place. He takes the opportunity to massage them, pushing her skirt up a little higher up her thighs, all the while keeping a steady stride.

The conniving whore doesn't seem to notice.

As he marches down the hall, he's keenly aware of her wonderful tits bouncing against his back with every step he takes.

Since no one is around, he parts her thighs and slips his hand farther up her legs and under her short skirt. His finger glides along the length of her bare slit and the pressure naturally parts her silky folds.

Without warning, he thrusts his finger into her tight pussy and begins paddling it in and out of her cunt.

This catch Eve's attention and she suddenly starts thrashing and cursing in his arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" He chuckles darkly, mockingly.

"STOP! PUT ME DOWN! DON'T FUCKING TOUGH ME!"

To her surprise, he sets her down, withdrawing his finger.

She tries to break away and run, but he jerks her back against his body like a yo-yo.

Shaking, she glances around as he silently unlocks one of the many empty cells.

It's dirty yet stripped clean. There are no sheets on the lumpy mattress, no pillow, nothing. It's only big enough to house one prisoner.

Roughly shoving her into the small cage, David follows her inside.

Eve nervously backs up until her back hits the cold stone wall.

He closes the door behind him, tucking the key into his pocket. Grinning wickedly, the look of fear and panic in her eyes, doesn't go unnoticed.

"Bet you regret spitting in my face, bitch." David says menacingly while stalking toward her.

He quickly coils his hand in her blonde hair, flips her around and slams her face forward against the bars. Her tits press between one of the steel poles, and he spreads her legs so far apart that she's suddenly squatting down, a few inches lower than her normal 5'1 height.

Whipping out his handcuffs from behind his back, David quickly cuffs her left wrist before wrapping the chain around the bar and clamping it around the other. After locking her in place, he stands back.

Eve furiously jerks and bangs the chain against the steel. The loud noise reverberates off the walls and she screams for help until her voice is hoarse. Her whole body begins to tremble as she realizes no one can hear her.

"I think I should strip search you for any concealed weapons." He leans down, the bitter words seeping through his lips like poisonous venom.

Eve whimpers softly knowing that he has all the control.

David runs his hands up and down the length of her body, touching every inch of her lithe form like it is his property. For now it is. He owns her.

She tries to turn around to face him but the cuffs keep her pinned in place.

"You're shaking," he comments as he very slowly unzips the back of her skimpy dress.

The sound of the metal teeth parting echoes throughout the deserted hall. He lowers it down her smooth back until it rests at the swell of her butt.

The sight of the teasing slut cuffed in a jail cell and at his mercy makes his cock stiffen.

Standing behind her, his hands slide around the front of her body and into the loosened top. He cups her soft full breasts before roughly digging his fingers into her flesh. He roughly gropes and fondles her tits, then tugs on her puffy nipples. Clamping his fingers around them, he cruelly extends them outward, away from her body.

Eve whines and cries out in pain, trying to twist away.

A deep growl of satisfaction escapes his lips. He loves the sound of her strangled cries and feeling her cringe as he abuses her hanging orbs.

David rolls the little buds between his fingers and cruelly pinches them. He torments her aching nipples until she's thrashing and wildly yanking against the handcuffs as if trying to break them in half.

"PL-EASE! STOP, OFFICER! I'M BEGGING YOU! SIR, I'M SO SORRY!" she pleads, her voice catching in her throat.

She shakes her head back and forth as if in denial and he realizes that she's sobbing.

Her hot tears drip onto his hands and he releases her aching tits.

In one smooth motion, he yanks the zipper the rest of the way down and rips the white fabric away from her body. He quickly disposes of it throwing it on the floor.

"You're a fucking cock-tease and a little brat." He snarls before unexpectedly slapping her ass.

Eve cries out in shock and pain.

The sound of her silky voice hardens his throbbing cock even more. It's straining to break free.

He continues to swat her bottom open handed, each blow, landing harder and firmer than the last.

"Such a little whore," he mumbles as he punishes her.

She pleads for mercy as he turns her cheeks the color of scarlet.

The heat on his palm is evidence enough of his cruel beating.

Eve grips the steel bars, but her body sags.

"I'm not done with you yet, slut." David says matter-of-factly, lifting her back into standing position.

Once again, he reaches around the front of her torso. His hands roam down her tummy, eagerly seeking out her pretty pussy.

He closes his large hand over her shaven mound, pausing as he enjoys the feel of her soft flesh against his calloused palm.

She whimpers but remains still.

Gently, he coaxes open her lips and slides a finger into her tight cunt.

Her warm walls grip his finger, sucking it deeper into its depths.

He can't help but moan as he repeatedly pumps his finger in and out of her small hole, slowly stretching her open.

"Please, Sir! Don't do this! I'm sorry for teasing you!" she pleads desperately. She can't believe this is happening to her.

He ignores her and forces another finger into her tight cunt. Even as he works them deep inside her hole, she's still dry.

With his free hand, he begins roughly circling her clit with the pad of his thumb. He hears an involuntarily moan escape her lips and he picks up the pace. Thrusting his fingers deeper into her little pink pussy, he continues strumming his thumb over her sensitive pearl until she's breathing heavily.

Warmth spreads between her legs and her pussy begins to get moist. Her cheeks flush from shame and embarrassment as her own body betrays her.

"No, please stop... David." Her words are low and husky. She tries to fight off her arousal.

David chuckles, darkly.

"No. I don't want this. I don't want you." She says the words but they both know that a part of her is lying.

Wetting his lips he bites her shoulder, sinking his teeth into her tender skin. He wants her to feel pain. He wants to punish her, not only for teasing him but also for drinking and driving.

"Filthy whore. Don't ever drink and drive again. You'll kill someone," he scolds, his voice ominous and dangerous. All the while, slamming his fingers in and out of her dripping wet cunt.

"Ohhh..." She's breathless.

Suddenly, David releases her and unbuttons his pants. After quickly shrugging them off, he removes the rest of his clothing, kicks off his shoes and throws them in the corner.

Before stripping off his shirt, he takes the key out of his pocket.

Stalking back towards her, he uncuffs her hands, spins her around to face him, and then instantly locks her back into place.

Eve tries to kick him but he swats her legs away and steps between them, pressing his body flush against hers.

He pins her in place.

Primal lust courses through his body as he watches her stare at his pulsing rock-hard dick. It's standing erect and at attention.

She sucks in a breath before meeting his gaze. She's about to speak but he roughly shoves her down onto her knees, the chain making a high pitch screeching sound as she slides down the rail.

"You enjoy spitting, so spit on my cock... lick and suck on it while you're at it. Be a good little whore." He taunts, gazing down at her with a sly smile on his face.

When she remains motionless, he reaches down and twists one of her nipples, practically ripping from her body.

"DO AS I SAY!" he roars, clutching her long hair in his fingers and jerking her head back.

He grips her jaw with his other hand and squeezes hard as her watery gaze meets his.

"Put my cock in your mouth. Now."

His thumb brushes across her pouty lips and he slips it inside her mouth before releasing her face.

When she finally obeys and a glob of saliva drips onto the head of his cock, he relaxes his hold on her hair.

Without farther instruction, Eve leans forward. Sticking out her pink tongue, she circles the tip of his cock, rubbing the drop of saliva over the entire head, making it glisten.

David's deep moan of desire and approval echoes throughout the room.

She slides her warm, wet mouth over the crown of his dick, tasting his pre-cum. It tastes salty but not unappealing.

Eve swirls her tongue up and down its length, coating every inch with saliva. Her lushous lips tighten around his thick shaft, and her cheeks bulge obscenely as she tries to fit his cock into her mouth.

Growling impatiently, he tangles his hands in her hair, and he grabs onto either sides of her head. He begins forcing his swollen cock deeper into her mouth and into the back of her throat.

She gags around his smooth, steel rod and tries to pull away, the chains once again clanging against the bars.

"This is how a good slut, sucks a man's cock," David growls while savagely thrusting in and out of her throat, not caring that she's choking around his pulsating dick.

As he defiles her mouth, an unadulterated groan of pleasure escapes his lips.

David stares down, watching his cock slam in and out of her puffy lips. Drool drips down the corners of her mouth as she tries to speak.

"That's it suck my thick cock. You'll never disrespect me again."

Soon he's ramming in and out of her mouth with abandon, fucking her face with an unrestrained passion. Sensing that he's about to cum, he quickly pulls out.

Eve topples over, coughing and spitting and trying to suck air back into her burning lungs.

David stands over her stroking his cock and keeping it nice and hard.

He flashes his teeth as wicked smile forms on his face. His eyes roam over her naked, disheveled body. He's used her well, and the best is yet to come.

Eve somehow manages to climb to her feet. Her blue eyes never straying from his twitching cock.

"Now, slut. I'm going to uncuff you, and you're going to be a good little whore and stay still. There is nowhere to run so don't be foolish."

Even as he says the words, he can see her contemplating an escape plan.

"Don't try to fight me. If you do, I will be forced to hurt you more." David remarks, toying with her nipple before unlocking the cuffs. He tosses the small key on his discarded police uniform.

The minute her hands are free, she tries to run over to his clothes. She has to get the key and get out of here.

David lunges at her and fiercely locks his muscular arms around her waist holding onto her securely.

She struggles and thrashes, clawing his arms and hands and kicking him with all her might. Her struggling only adds to his arousal. She still hasn't learned that he is in charge and has all the power. He will have to tame her.

"No use fighting little slut. You are mine. I'm going to fuck you until you cum on my thick cock."

He quickly pins her against the stone wall and kisses her.

She tries to twist her head away but it's no use. She has to surrender.

He thrusts his tongue deep into her mouth and licks her lips. He wants to devour her. His little slut tastes delicious.

Weakly, she moves her head this way and that, but he sucks on her tongue and nips her bottom lip.

After exploring her mouth, he pulls away and stares into her tear-filled eyes.

"You're trembling. Is it because you know I'm going to rape you?"

Eve growls.

He's confirmed her greatest fear.

"You're a disgusting, fucking asshole. When I get out of here-"

David cuts her off by leaning down and capturing one of her nipples between his teeth. He cruelly bites her swollen bud and she cries out in pain. He rolls his tongue in a circle around her nipple, feeling it swell in size before doing the same thing to her other taut bud. Greedily, he sucks on each one.

Eve moans. She's starting to enjoy it until the pain returns, and he begins to maul her tits, roughly squeezing and smashing them in his hands.

"AHH,OW!" she cries out, withering and trying to push him away.

David pulls away and forces her legs apart. With one violent thrust, he buries his thick cock in her wet cunt.

12