The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve screams out in agony, her whole body clenching and tensing up. She's unable to move.

David pauses for a moment, before withdrawing his cock and slamming it back inside her cunt. Stinging, burning pain consumes her and tears roll down her cheeks.

She slaps him across the face but he's undeterred.

He moans in pleasure, ramming in and out of her tight pussy with long brutal strokes. Her pussy feels unbelievable, and her warm walls strangle his cock, sucking his shaft even deeper. He drills into her little pussy, relishing every minute of it.

"Fuck. Your cunt feels amazing, slut. It grips me like a vice..." He grunts while continuing to fuck her like a man possessed.

"Oh god..." she whimpers, the sound barely audible.

Eve closes her eyes as he fucks her with forceful, deep strokes. He's stretching her beyond belief, and it's starting to feel good.

"Fuck me back, cunt." David growls in her ear.

When she doesn't comply, he coils his hand securely around her throat. He doesn't tighten his fingers around her delicate throat, but the threat is poised in the air.

Suddenly obeying, she begins to grind back against him, meeting his powerful thrusts. She grips his shoulders, digging her nails into his flesh while wrapping her legs around his lower back.

"You like this don't you, cunt? Admit it," David comments, lightly squeezes her throat.

She whimpers but doesn't reply. She just closes her eyes and continues to fuck him.

An unreadable expression crosses her face, and he isn't sure if she is truly enjoying it or simply trying to get through it. Her little moans and gasps would suggest otherwise.

He grips her cute ass, jerking her closer as their bodies collide.

"Eve... You feel amazing..."

It's the first time he's said her name and she hates herself for liking the way it sounds as it rolls off his tongue. It's as sweet as honey.

He continues to fuck her with animalistic strokes, and she groans in shame as her nectar gushes from her pussy, coating his cock and dripping down her ass.

God, it feels good. Why does it have to feel so good? she mortified and she hates him for fucking her against her will.

Even though her mind and body are at war, she continues to meet his demanding thrusts.

"Oh, God, your cock is so thick, David." She whispers while coiling her arms around his neck.

As he feels her start to relax, he lets go of her throat and grabs one of her tits.

He drives in and out of her soaking wet cunt, until their moans of pleasure, and the acute sound of their bodies slapping together, fills the room.

"Oh, fuck..." Eve moans, wanting more. It's all too much and she feels an orgasm fast approaching.

"I'm going to cum..." she's almost breathlessly as she submits to the pleasure flowing through her body.

David leans forward and clamps his mouth over hers, kissing her deeply, hungrily.

She moans against his mouth as the intense and powerful orgasm courses throughout her body. Her pussy convulses and milks his throbbing cock.

The feeling of her cunt spasming around his hard dick sends him over the edge, and he cums just as violently, his warm seed, drenching her hole and taking root deep inside her womb.

Eve groans as she feels it pulsate inside of her, filling her with his cum.

Panting heavily and dripping with sweat, David releases her and steps away, his cock slowly softening. He looks between her legs, watching their combined juices drip down her thighs.

As his head clears, he realizes that he's just raped a woman. His rage had been uncontrollable and overwhelming. She'd pushed him beyond the breaking point.

He glances at her, meeting her eyes. She looks pissed, livid.

"You goddamn, fucking asshole! I should turn you in!"

David continues to stare at her.

"Your cum is fucking dripping down my legs! I'm going to tell everyone what you've done to me! You are a rapist! It will be headlining news! You will be nothing and you will have nothing! You are a disgrace to the police force!"

Her threat makes his anger rise and twist into rage.

He will not lose all that he has worked for in this life. He didn't have it easy, and the thought of this rich, spoiled, cock-teasing brat ruining his career is unacceptable.

Walking up to her, he roughly grips her by her long locks and yanks her head back so that she meets his flashing eyes.

"You're not gonna say a word, bitch. You enjoyed it. You got off on it. So don't make threats. You have no idea the kind of hell I could put you through." he snarls with a deadly edge to his voice.

Eve cringes at his words, her fear instantly returning.

David checks his watch and curses. They've been gone for over and hour. His men must be wondering where he is. They need to leave. Now.

Not wanting to get caught and after picking up his handcuffs, he throws the girl her dress and pushes her out of the cell.

In the hallway they put on their clothes.

"You were a good fuck, so I'm going to let you go with a warning."

Quickly and silently she puts her dress back on.

"If you dare step back inside this building, you will wish you hadn't have been born."

"UNDERSTAND, SLUT?"

"Yes... Officer," she replies, wiping away her tears.

"Good, now go home... Unless you want me to fuck your little asshole."

Eve gasps and shakes her head before hurrying down the long and empty corridor.

"Oh, and don't fucking drink and drive!" David yells, watching her disappear around the corner.

With a satisfied grin, he glances back inside the cell making sure nothing was left behind.

Suddenly he sees a small, rectangular card, lying on the ground.

It's Eve's ID. In her haste, she dropped her driver's license.

David thumbs the plastic card and reads her address.

"2745 N. Madison Street... I may have to visit the little slut again sometime."

David smirks. Whistling, he walks down the hall and back to his office.

12