The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpers as she listens to his command. How could she have been so stupid?!

"I suggest you start now."

Eve closes her eyes and focuses on pooling saliva in her tiny mouth. It's hard to do, but after a moment, she purses her pretty plump lips and a large drop of saliva splatters onto the head of his cock.

David moans in approval.

Wetting her mouth again, she spits another droplet onto the sensitive crown, followed by five more. She silently cheers herself on as a small amount drips down his thick shaft. It takes a lot of concentration, and her body is aching in the cramped position. Her jaw is clenching and throbbing.

"God damn, Eve. Everything you do turns me on."

She opens her eyes and notices pre-cum leaking from the slit of his cock and mingling with the wetness that's already making his dick shine.

"I-I can't do anymore. My mouth is dry and my back is killing me, David, I mean Officer. I'm sorry that I insulted and offended you. Please, Officer... stop this."

"Are you finished, little slut? I don't think that's enough, but since you sweetly apologized I'm going to help you out."

Suddenly David pushes her head down even deeper and she starts to cry, her tears landing on his steel rod.

"Oh and by the way, I'm not a rapist. As I recall you were moaning my name and begging me to fuck you last time. You can't rape the willing, right?" He chuckles at his own joke, his anger dissolving.

Lifting her back up into sitting position, Eve groans and her muscles burn.

"I might have been gentler, Eve. Even though I'm here to punish you, I do love hearing you moan as well as scream."

David chuckles and positions the wet, swollen head of his dick at the entrance of her pussy. Then without warning, he forces her down onto his steel-hard dick. Even though his cock is soaked it really hurts. He's so thick that it takes some work to get it to fit in her tight hole.

Eve can't help but cry out in pain. Her body is trembling and aching and tears are still leaking from her crystal blue eyes.

He groans in pleasure, and she glowers at him, undeniable hatred present in her watery eyes. She doesn't remember his dick being so massive in size.

Wanting to provoke her even more, he jerks her head back and roughly nips and licks every inch of her exposed flesh, her neck, shoulders, upper arms, and breasts. He wants to mark her flawless flesh. They will fade in a day or two, but he wants to give her something to remember him by.

"Oww! Please Officer, stop!"

With her hands tightly cuffed behind her back, there's nothing she can do but submit.

His lust and arousal grows as she begs for his mercy. She evokes something in him that no woman ever has.

He's been fucking her like a primal beast for several minutes when he feels her sweet juices coat his shaft. Her little pussy is dripping so much of her nectar, that it's drenching his lap.

"You're beginning to enjoy this, Eve. Admit it," he says with a wicked grin of satisfaction on his face. "You want this, as much as I do. You're my dirty, little slut."

The moment she releases a moan confirming his prediction, he lifts her off his lap. His erect cock slipping free of her folds, he pushes her down onto the carpet so that she's kneeling before him.

"Be a good little fuck-toy and suck my dick, Eve." He strokes her cheek lovingly.

She tries to bite him.

"Now, now, be a good girl and do as you're told."

Eve's lips form into a thin line, and she stares at his twitching rod. She's disgusted at the thought of sucking her own juices off of his cock, but she has no choice but to obey.

Glaring up at him, her icy blue eyes burn into his like wildfire.

She leans forward and licks the head of his cock in a slow circle. It bobs in front of her face like a bobbing apple, and it takes her a moment to clamp her pretty lips around it.

The sight amuses David.

Slowly, she slides her soft tongue up and down its length. The taste of her pussy juice makes her gag in revulsion, and as she starts to withdraw, his hands instantly grip her head, firmly holding her in place.

David chuckles deeply, knowing that she is repulsed and humiliated by this sexual act.

Eagerly he begins thrusting his throbbing dick in and out of her mouth, quickly picking up the pace. He moans in pleasure as he fucks her face, making sure to ram his cock deep into her throat. He's here to punish her after all, and her mouth feels incredible.

Surprisingly she can take it. She gags and chokes a few times, but she knows how to suck a cock like a champ. That doesn't mean that she's enjoying the forced blow job, though.

"Lick your sweet nectar off my thick spear... Yes, just like that."

She licks and swallows their juices and once he's satisfied, he finally releases her.

Eve collapses on the carpet, spitting and breathing heavily.

While she lies on the floor, recovering, David strips off his clothing.

"You are such a fucking asshole," she hisses, struggling to sit up while still cuffed.

"So you say," he reaches out and pinches her pointy pink nipples almost playfully.

She tries to kick him, and he laughs at her weak attempt to hurt him.

"Still a feisty brat, I see."

"Fuck you, David."

"That's Officer David," he grins, gold flecks, sparkling in his emerald eyes.

"Right, Officer David... Will you please un-cuff my hands from behind by back now?" She asks, trying to sit up on her knees.

" Well... Since you asked so nicely."

Much to Eve's surprise, he stands and retrieves the key.

Walking back over to her, he crouches down on the floor behind her and un-cuffs her hands from behind her back.

"Thank you, Officer, I really mean it." She does, too. She sighs and rubs her sore wrists, trying to ease the pain.

It's nice until David suddenly reaches around her body and swiftly locks her wrists back together again.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Eve yells at the top of her lungs. She starts struggling, trying desperately to crawl away. God, she hates him.

"Mmm... All of that was just the prequel, Eve. Now it's time for your punishment."

He roughly grabs her by her hair and positions her this way and that, until he finds a doggy style pose that he likes. He spreads her legs apart and bends her head down, so that she's resting on her forearms.

He swats her ass and Eve is mortified. She looks like a dog in heat, ready to be filled with a big cock.

She starts to tremble knowing that's he's about to make good on his word. He's going to claim her virgin asshole, and there's nothing she can do to stop him. He's in charge.

"Not so high and mighty now, are you, you filthy slut?" He comments, an amused, wicked smile forming on his lips. "Let's see how well your puckered rosebud takes my cock."

Thankfully, he produces a small bottle of lube from his discarded pant's pocket.

It's a thoughtful act, even though he's probably only thinking about how the lube will prevent his pain. Regardless, it's so much better than her saliva.

He gently spreads her cute butt cheeks apart and generously pours the cold liquid on her puckered hole before using the rest of the lube to coat his rock-hard dick.

He flicks the head of his steel-pole up and down her little rosebud before slowly drawing a circle around it. He's teasing her, and she can't help but moan as his shaft slides from her asshole all the way to her clit. He caresses her little pearl until her arousal builds, and she's shivering and moaning. Once her pussy is leaking her sweet juices, he grabs her hips and thrusts his cock into her virgin asshole.

"AHHH! Take it out!" She screams. Her whole body tenses as she lunges forward from the force. Sharp pain zigzags throughout her body even though he lathered her up.

"Fuck no! I told you that you'd pay! Oh, fuck! You're so damn tight!" David growls while bucking his hips and working his way deeper into her little canal. He doesn't waste any time. He doesn't pause in his thrusts. He's too overwhelmed with lust and desire. He's never felt anything so wonderful.

Fucking her mercilessly, his hands slide around the front of her body to cup her dangling breasts. He grips them in his hands using them as handles to draw her back against him, until his shaft is fully embedded in her virgin hole.

"God damn, Eve, I knew you had an amazing cunt but your ass is spectacular. I love the way it grips my thick cock like a vice. Can you feel it twitching inside of you?"

"Ok! You've taken my anal cherry, now take it out!" She sobs in pain. Her firm butt is stretched, twitching, and burning.

"It'll feel good soon, baby." He moans in pleasure, his balls rhythmically slapping against her ass. It's a vulgar sound.

Finally, releasing her aching, swollen breasts, he reaches between her thighs, his hand sliding down to her tender pussy where he runs his fingers along her slit.

Eve freezes, waiting for him to roughly torture her throbbing cunt but he's surprisingly gentle, even though he's ruthlessly fucking her puckered rosebud.

Seeking out her clit, he lightly pinches and massages her swollen nub. Almost immediately, more of her juices coat his hand, making his fingers slippery.

She moans softly, as pleasure ripples through her body.

"No..." She shouldn't be enjoying this. He's pounding into her ass for God's sake! But the more he teases her sensitive clit, the more she wants to let the pleasure consume her.

"That's it, Eve, give in to me. I want you to cum, you filthy whore."

He quickens his pace, roughly rolling and flicking her pretty pearl and to her horror and his triumph, she begins to grind back against him.

The pain in her ass is slowly subsiding. She's finally accustomed to his large size.

Rocking back into him, she eagerly meets his demanding strokes. She gasps as his steel-hard cock glides deeper into her slick velvety depths, bottoming out inside of her. She's never been so thoroughly fucked or as incredibly turned on.

"That's it my little slut, fuck me back. You love my dick buried inside every hole you have, don't you? You're mine," he taunts her, pleased that he's broken her rebellious nature.

"Oh fuck, David. Yesss! Fuck me harder! I need to be punished!" Her knees and arms are starting to get rug burns, but she doesn't care. Her aching tits are swaying forwards and backwards as he fucks her with primal, passionate thrusts and she moans in pleasure.

He can't see the lust in her eyes, but he can hear the desire in her voice.

"I want you to cum for me, Eve. I want to feel your little pussy drench my fingers as you orgasm," he demands, roughly pinching her clit.

It's all too much for her to bear and she growls, knowing that she's about to fall into an abyss of ecstasy.

"Yes, Officer! I want to cum. Fuck me harder, Sir! Fuck my cunt! I need to cum!" She bucks back against him in wild frenzy, matching his deep, penetrating strokes. She's never felt such pain and pleasure, and the sensations overwhelm her.

Tangling his hand in her long hair, he jerks her head back, using it as a leash while continuing to work over her sensitive nub.

Waiting for the opportune moment, when he knows she's on the edge, he slams two fingers into her wet, juicy cunt, triggering a violent orgasm that surges through her body.

"David!" She cries, as wave after wave of pleasure courses through her body like a tornado and a tidal wave fused together. Shaking uncontrollably, her pussy contracts around his thrusting fingers, milking him while her juices flow out of her abused cunt.

Watching her writher in pleasure and feeling her tight cunt grip his fingers, his own orgasm hits. It's intense and his pulsing cock erupts in her vice-like anal canal, shooting jets of cum deep inside her warm, depths.

"Fuck, Eve! Your little ass feels like heaven!" He groans, fucking her hard until his orgasm slowly drifts away, leaving him sated. Once every drop is buried in her cute asshole, he withdraws his softening cock and they both collapse on the plush carpet.

They lay on their backs for a few minutes, sweating and breathing heavily, waiting for their hearts to stop pounding.

Eve hates to admit it, but once her body relaxed and her ass accepted his throbbing rod, it felt absolutely amazing. The build up from agonizing pain to overwhelming pleasure was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. She's never been fucked like that before.

After a few drawn out moments, David sits up and finally un-cuffs her hands.

Once her hands are free, Eve sits up as well and hurls the handcuffs across the room.

"Brat." He chuckles and her eyes sparkle.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had, and I loved breaking in your virgin asshole but... you should know... I followed you to and from that house party tonight." He comments, his expression changing from lust to a scowl.

"So?" She's not connecting the dots. Why is he ruining their moment of bliss?

"I saw you stumble to your car and drive back here. You were all over the road! I'm surprised you didn't hit someone or crash your brand new car. You know better than to drink and drive. I thought you learned that lesson the hard way two weeks ago."

Eve starts to feel uneasy.

"I think I need to continue punishing you until you never want to drink ever again."

"What? You must be joking!" She scoffs, looking at him like he's crazy.

"You just need a firm hand, Eve, and whether you like it or not, I'm going to break you of your bad habit." He grins before grabbing her and giving her a smoldering hot kiss.

When he pulls away, she sits there staring at him in shock.

"Soon you will be begging me to come over and fuck you every night," he remarks assuredly, flashing her a wicked smirk.

"You're serious?" She's not afraid; she's just confused.

"Yes, I'm very serious. I'll be back tomorrow night with a bag of toys." David climbs to his feet and grabs his clothes. After he finishes dressing and putting away his gun, he presses his lips to hers, giving her one more heated kiss.

"Tomorrow night, Eve." His voice is firm and his words are final.

"Tomorrow night..." She whispers, a small smile forming on her lips.

He grins and then leaves her house, devious ideas for her next lesson, already running through his head.

12