The Cop Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1.4k words
3.8
21.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You put the blindfold back on and switch the handcuffs so they're in front of me instead of behind. You push me back down so my ass is in the air again. You lightly brush from my clit to my tight little asshole, trailing my juices, feeling how wet I am for the first time.

"You dirty little whore, do you know how wet your pussy is right now? I know you'd turn out to be a good submissive. Look at you lying to yourself trying to get away from me. I bet you've fantasized about this for a long time. Well you're finally going to get what you want and what you deserve."

I hear what sounds like a vibrator and eventually I feel it lightly flick across my clit. You play with it for a little bit before you move it up and down my juicy lips, teasing my pussy and clit mercilessly until you think I'm close to cumming, my moans growing louder.

You stop abruptly, "Oh no little girl not yet. You don't think I'm going to make it that easy for you, do you? You're going to have to work a little bit before I let you cum. Do you know what I want you to do for me?"

"No.." I say trying to catch my breathe.

You give my clit a nice pinch and it makes me wince but I remember not to make a sound this time. "That's a good slut for not making a noise when I punish you but what did I tell you to address me by?"

"Sir or Master, Sir." I say quickly wanting you to go back to pleasuring my pussy that's so wet for you.

"That's right, so I will ask you again. Do you know what I want you to do for me?" You say, still not putting a hand on me.

"No Sir.."

"Good girl," you say putting the vibrating toy back on my hot spot, this time putting just the cold tip into my pussy. You take it out to spread my juices all over, including on my tight little asshole. "I'm going to make you take this in what looks like your virgin ass. It's going to hurt at first but you're going to be a good submissive and take it. Do you understand me?"

"Please no Sir, I've never had anything in my ass before. Please do anything else, please." I plead with you.

You ignore me completely and continue to play with my pussy, spreading my juices to my asshole to make it ready for its upcoming intrusion. "I love hearing you beg for mercy. You sound like the little sub that you are. I'm going to make you beg more than you can possibly imagine."

I feel the tip of the vibrating device poking my tight asshole. I try to move away from it but you pull me back with another spanking. "Now don't go and do anything you'll regret, right my little slut?"

"Yes Master.." I say as I can feel, what now I believe to be a butt plug, go in a little deeper than before.

"That's my good little girl, now just relax your sexy tight little hole," you purr as you take the plug back out. You penetrate me deeper and deeper each time you pull out until I groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure and I realize that it has reached its full potential in what was once my virgin ass. "I want you to guess know how many inches of plug is buried deep in your slutty asshole."

Trying to mask both my pain and pleasure I manage to get out some words, "Master I don't know.. 3?"

Laughing out loud, "Oh no my little fuck toy, and for that," you say as you give my extremely red bottom a quick stinging spank causing my occupied hole to clench around the plug sending shooting sparks of both pain and pleasure up my spine. "Guess again slut."

Feeling so confused at how I could be so turned on by this, I manage to spit out, "Uh.. uhm.. 5?"

"I knew you were a smart little slut," you say as you push the plug fast and hard immediately making me cry out loud with extreme pleasure. "Oh yeah my little girl, you love that don't you? Do you like your asshole being devirginized in such a slutty manner?" You give my ass another spank and pull the plug out only to immediately shove it back in to its full potential.

"YES Master!" I manage to say in between frantic breathes.

"Mmm, you are getting very willing aren't you, whore? You love being treated like the submissive slut you are, don't you? Tell me you like it. Tell me you want more. Tell me you don't want me to stop. Now!" You say with such intenseness I get a little frightened.

"Master I.. I.." I'm drawing another blank at fear of your anger. And sure enough I feel both your hands come down on my ass. I scream in pain only to be jolted from the floor off of my feet and slammed into a wall. Blindfold and butt plug still in their rightful places.

"I don't think you realize the severity of my demands. You're not being a very good girl when I was so nice to pleasure you." I can feel your breathe on my neck and my pussy dripping down my legs. "I will give you one more chance. Tell your Master what he wants to hear."

I manage to catch my breath, "Please play with me Sir. I want you to make me cum. I like being your slut Sir, please make me cum. Please Sir please!"

I am begging and pleading with you. I want it more than I have ever wanted anything before. I tried to keep it in, but I secretly want you to break me. Just like that I feel myself leaving the wall and being carried away. I don't know where you're taking me but I am excited. I feel myself being thrown and I land on a soft bed. You grab me by the cuffs and I feel you roping me up. You lay me on my back and tie my ankles to separate corners of the bed and the cuffs to the other end. I am completely and utterly vulnerable to you.

I feel you take a step back and I can feel your eyes on me when you whisper, "beautiful, just beautiful. I wish you could see yourself right now. Totally open to your submission, whether you like it or not. You're quite the masterpiece. Now tell me again."

"Sir I want you. I want you to do whatever you want with me. I'm your.. I'm your dirty little slut. Turn me into your submissive fuck toy.." I'm becoming anxious and the suspense building up inside me is going to make me explode.

Still watching me you say, "that's right my little one. Beg for it. Beg for me to make your little cunt cum. You will not cum until you ask permission. You will not cum until I give you that permission. If you cum before I say you can, I will spank that naughty little cunt and punish you farther than your wildest imaginations. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Please I will not cum before you give me permission. Please play with me Sir. Please make me cum." I'm squirming with anticipation trying to move the butt plug around at least while I wait for your expert hands.

"Make what cum?!" You snap.

"Please Master.. make my naughty little cunt cum. I want you to play with my... slutty.. cunt." Still trying to wiggle the butt plug around.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Quit moving, you will not pleasure yourself. You haven't earned that privilege yet. I really do wish you could see yourself right now, begging and whimpering like a little puppy dog. So pathetic and, yet in some way, cute and endearing." You say with a chuckle that just wants to make me cum on the spot. Your demeaning arrogance is really turning me on right now. But, I try to stay as still as possible and patiently await my fate. "That's it, good willing slut. Be patient. You won't have to wait to wait too much longer. You're too willing to keep you waiting... although, I think I will make you wait a little longer."