The Cop from Lover's Lane

Story Info
Interrupted while sitting with the boyfriend.
2.4k words
4.23
39.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

I was out with a potential new boyfriend. We'd been out a couple of times before but only on casual dates. This one was a little more serious as we were moving along in the getting to know you department. After dinner he suggested that we go for a drive, possibly park up near the beach.

Now I knew just what he was getting at. The parking areas near the beach were notorious for being Lover's Lane where people got to 'know' each other a lot better. Now I wasn't adverse to parking and doing a little canoodling, but I wasn't quite ready to do more than a bit of slap and tickle at this stage. I subtly let Mike know that, suggesting that if he tried to go past the line I drew he'd be able to wear his gonads as a necktie. He was amused more than annoyed which I thought was a mark in his favour.

The upshot of it was that we went parking in Lover's Lane. We sort of migrated to the back seat of the car and there was a bit of kissing and a bit of this and a bit of that. Possibly a bit more of that than I intended, but Mike did observe the line, though he did push it a little to see how firm it was.

I'm pretty sure that the line would have remained firm but we didn't get a chance to find out. It was dusk and getting quite dark out and quite frankly we both had the shit scared out of us when there was a sudden hammering on the roof of the car.

Frigging cops, ordering us out of the car. Mike scrambled out one side and I hopped out the other, facing the cop there rather indignantly. I could hear Mike telling the other cop that we weren't doing anything wrong and that we were both of age and demanding what right they had to interfere.

I chimed in, having a go at the cop on my side of the car, repeating the 'of age' bit and us not doing anything wrong. The cop looked at me and then he looked past me into the car, obviously looking at something inside the car. I turned around and, oh boy, was my face red. Somehow or other my panties had come off and were lying on the floor of the car.

I gave the cop a killer look and leant into the car to grab the panties. It didn't even occur to me that bending over with a short skirt and no panties might reveal more than I would want. It also didn't occur to me that the little bit of this and that that Mike and I had been carrying on with had got me slightly aroused and it showed if you knew where to look.

I leaned over the car seat, scrabbling for my panties, and a hand was placed firmly in the middle of my back. To my consternation a police baton was then slipped into me, driven in full length, and I'm not talking about the baton the bastard carries on his belt. A selfie of my face at that stage would have been very revealing, what with my mouth gaping open and my eyes popped wide. I couldn't believe that this was happening.

And then it wasn't.

No sooner had he slipped home into me than he pulled out again. It was a case of I bent over, he pushed, he retreated, and I was left wondering what the hell?

I scrambled out of the car and whirled around to face him, ready to give him a piece of my mind. Cop or not, he couldn't do that sort of thing to me. He was standing a good pace back from me, his trousers done up, a bland expression on his face.

"How dare you?" I said, barely breathing the words out I was so furious.

"I'm sorry?" he said in an enquiring and puzzled tone.

"You, you," I spluttered, pointing at him and turning to point at the car.

How did I explain what he'd just done, especially as he was acting innocent? It dawned on me that neither Mike nor the other cop had noticed anything. If I started crying rape they'd think I was nuts. Maybe I was. Maybe I had just imagined it. Surely a cop wouldn't do such a thing.

But he had. I knew it and he knew it, no matter how innocent he looked.

"May I see your driver's licence, please?" he asked, just the cop on patrol doing his duty.

I opened my purse and snatched out the licence and handed it to him. He walked over to his car, presumably to check my details, and I hastily pulled my panties on. Damn it, I could still feel the length of him inside me. I was seething with fury and indignation.

The other cop had Mike's licence and was checking that out and while he did that Mike came around to stand next to me. He went to put his arm around my waist but I moved away, not wanting to be touched right then.

The cops came strolling back and handed us our licences.

"The reason we're checking cars along here is because there have been a few complaints. Some couples have been assaulted around here. We're warning potential victims that they'd be better off elsewhere while we look for the culprits."

Mike politely nodded and agreed that we would be better off elsewhere. I just tried to laser one specific cop with my eyes. He saw me doing it and, damn him, he smiled and winked at me. Not my imagination. Most definitely not my fucking imagination and nothing I could do about it.

I had Mike drive me home. I had lost all interest in male company and just wanted to be by myself for a while. I could tell Mike thought that I was over-reacting to what was a normal police check-up, but there was no way I could explain what was bothering me. I just kept my mouth shut and sulked.

I left Mike with no promise of another date but to call me. I had no doubt that he would and possibly by then I'd have forgotten that rotten cop. I went inside and grabbed some ice-cream (chocolate, of course) and put on a nice romantic film.

It was almost ten when my movie finished. I was wondering if I should go to bed or not when someone knocked on the door. I didn't stop to wonder who it would be at this hour. I guess I must have assumed that it was Mike coming back to check up on me and perhaps see if I was in a better mood. I just wandered over and opened the door and found a cop standing there.

"Evening," he said, smiling and looking pleased. "I saw your lights were on and thought you'd be home."

He moved towards me slightly and I automatically took a step back and he calmly walked into my place as if he had every right to do so.

"Ah, excuse me, but how can I help you?" I asked and he gave me this lovely smile.

Talk about an 'Oh shit' moment. I'd seen the uniform, not the man. Now that I saw the man I recognised him as the cop from Lover's Lane.

"You!" I exclaimed. "What do you want?"

"What do you think I want?" he said, sounding happy as though anticipating a treat. "For some reason I've been thinking about you ever since we checked your licence earlier. I was passing, saw your lights were on, and decided to stop and say hullo."

"Oh, really, and how did you know where I lived?"

"I checked your licence, remember. I have a good memory."

"Oh, really," I said with a touch of sarcasm. "Do you happen to remember what else you checked earlier?"

That was the nearest I was able to bring myself to accusing him of raping me. Does a single stick it in and take it out count as rape? I didn't know. But I was damn sure that he'd done it and it wasn't my over-active imagination.

"Of course. That's why I'm here."

"To apologise?" I asked, surprised.

"To finish the job, you idiot. How could I possibly be satisfied with just that one taste? Like I said, I've been thinking of you ever since."

He nodded towards my armchair. It was big puffy thing with great big arms. I've actually fallen asleep on that chair more than once.

"If you'll just bend over that chair we'll pick up from where we left off."

"You have to be kidding. And there was no we, there was just you."

I might as well have been talking to the wall. He ignored what I had said and with supreme self-confidence turned me around and ushered me over to the chair.

"This is not going to happen," I told him, determined to put my foot down right from the start.

"If you say so," he said, his hand on my back encouraging me to lean forward over the arm of the chair.

"I mean it," I insisted, wondering how I came to be bent over.

"I'm sure you do," he agreed, and calmly lifted my dress and started pulling my panties down.

He was smiling and agreeing and totally ignoring what I said. I was now pantiless with a hand rubbing my pussy.

"Just the way I remember," he said softly. "Now hold still."

I stood there frozen, hearing a zip going down. Then, oh my god, I could feel his baton stroking me. It was eyes wide and mouth open time, as I felt him making his entry. He was really doing it, just taking me as though he had every right to do so.

His cock just slithered all the way into me, stretching and filling me. I could feel his hairy balls rubbing against my softness. He gave this big sigh of relief.

"God, I needed this," he told me. "You're a life saver. Now, before we get moving, what say we get rid of the rest of your clothes?"

I didn't want to get moving. I didn't want to get rid of the rest of my clothes. Would telling him this make any difference? Somehow, I thought not.

I have to admit he was efficient. He quickly and methodically stripped me while remaining fully engaged at all times. I had a little problem with this. With his cock inside me, and him moving around as he stripped me, he was making all these little movements, and I could feel each and every one, his cock rubbing against me as he moved. I was almost squirming on the spot, feeling that I was being screwed while waiting to be screwed.

It quickly became apparent why he wanted me naked. Like all men, he had a breast fetish. His arms went around me and he took hold of my breasts, bouncing them slightly as though weighing them. He caressed them, squeezed them, rubbed my nipples. Quite frankly he just enjoyed them. And I was squirming now, twisting about under his touch, feeling excitement gathering inside me.

He finally started moving on me, pulling back and thrusting in again, and I almost groaned with relief. It had been nerve wracking standing there with his cock in place, waiting for him to start. Now he was moving and I found myself pushing back against him, helping him as he drove into me.

Now that he was moving, and finding me moving with him, he didn't muck around. He got right into it, his cock banging into me in fine style. I probably should have been protesting this flagrant violation of my body, but who had the breath to spare? It was taking all my efforts just to keep up with him. He just kept on taking me, hard and fast, and there was nothing I could do but enjoy it.

It wasn't that I wanted to enjoy what was happening. It was just that my body had other ideas. It was relishing that plunging cock, those mauling hands on my breasts, responding to him in a most amazing fashion. My arousal and excitement were screaming at me, going higher with every thrust he made, and my resistance to what was happening was on the negative side. I swear, if he had stopped thrusting I think I'd have kept right on bouncing on his cock anyway. I was completely out of control.

Not that he showed any signs of stopping. He was having a fine time and I'm positive he was doing something to prolong the procedure. He'd been going for a while and I'd have expected any normal man to have fired his cannon by now, but my cop ploughed steadily on.

Another unusual thing. With my excitement and arousal so dominant, why hadn't I climaxed? I'd expected to. It was him, I just knew it. He was deliberately stopping me. I'd have protested about that but I wasn't really in a position to. What? I should say, "Excuse me, but I don't think you're raping me properly. Can you please change the way you're doing it?"

I had to put up with it but, along with my excitement, my frustration was reaching new heights. I was nearly ready to scream at him when he finally pulled the plug. Just like that he got down to the end run, his cock seeming to go crazy inside me. Not that the craziness lasted long. I climaxed, and I did scream. Thank god for double glazing. No-one would hear me.

I slumped against the chair while he walked around and sat on it. Once comfortable he hauled me over and onto his lap, holding me and casually stroking my breasts.

"I have a question for you," he said softly.

I looked at him, wondering what he was going to say.

"Why don't you have a security chain on your front door? You should never just blindly open your door when someone knocks, especially at night. You never know who might be there. Lucky for you it was only me. Arrange to get a chain fitted as soon as possible."

A security chain? Lucky it was only him? He had to be kidding me. What the hell was I supposed to say to something like that?

"Want some ice-cream? I have chocolate."

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers