The Copier Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, Ed had an early meeting and had already left for work leaving me to my musings and mounting feelings of guilt. I had gotten myself ready, leaning in close to the mirror to examine my face. I didn't look any different; I don't know what I expected, possibly to have my guilt etched on my forehead. I had a strong coffee and then with a deep breath I shouldered my handbag and went to grab my car keys from the hall table. My eyes were drawn to an A4 picture under the keys; I popped the keys in my bag and picked it up for a better look at the grainy image. Oh my God! It was the photocopy! The copy of me from last night and handwritten below it, "I still want you!"

Ed? Had this been Ed all along? My mind was racing, so I hadn't been unfaithful? Well, not unless you count wanting to and 'thinking' you had been? I couldn't get to work quickly enough to see Zak. He was there and his demeanour was as cool as usual and then the scales fell from my eyes and I understood, I had allowed my attraction to Zak to be amplified and magnified out of all proportion and my husband, my good, decent, intuitive husband, realising my need for something more in life, in our relationship, had tapped into it and fed it and nurtured it and finally in the most memorable and exciting way, had fulfilled it. I went to the copier room to see where I had enjoyed such pleasure with my husband; a sign had been put up, "please could all spillages be cleaned up promptly to avoid damage to the copier." And I smiled a deep satisfied smile.

12