The Copper Conundrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's finish the twelve hours and then find out," Phinneus whispered.

He reached into her corset, unveiling first one and then the other breast. Her nipples firming in the evening air that wisped in through the nearby window. He massaged her breasts and then tugged and pinched at her nipples. Redness flushed across her chest and then her face. She opened her mouth and moistened her lips as the sensations flowed through her chest.

Katherine spoke. "I'd like to share my latest find with you. Reach into my carpet bag and pull out the red velvet pouch."

Phinneus opened the bag and pulled out a small set of two brass pliers chained together. He was mystified. "What could these tools possibly be for?" he wondered.

"Bring them here," she requested and he obeyed.

"Now put these on my nipples, but please do it carefully," she insisted. Not quite believing, he walked up and opened one slowly in front of her. He sprung it shut on her erect nipple. A bite of pain and warmth shot out across her chest and she gasped.

He repeated this on the other nipple and she slowly became accustomed to the strong sensations pulsing across her chest and inevitably down to her stomach and further.

While the small pliers dangled from her nipples, Phinneus knelt behind her, caressing her upturned rump. He then reached below and spread her luscious folds apart. He slipped in two fingers smoothly against her moist flesh. Katherine could feel the pressure of his strong fingers moving back and forth inside her.

She gasped as the first light orgasm washed over her. He came around and kissed her.

"I want you inside me. Now."

Phinneus ran his hands and fingernails across her back and down her ass and thighs. Arranging himself behind her, he guided his own pulsing flesh inside of hers. He grasped her hips with both hands and pushed himself deep inside her.

His movements increased and she could feel him rocking inside her. His hands moved around her breasts and tugged at the pliers gripping her reddened nipples.

Waves of warmth flowed up and down her back, across her breasts, and inside of her. The miniature pliers strongly pressed into her nipples. Her moans turned to shouts that were surely heard outside their second story window. Phinneus let out a deep moan signaling his final wave of satisfaction that flowed into her.

~~~~~~~~

Katherine opened her eyes to see morning light reflecting in the mirror across from the bed. Phinneus was already dressed and had his hand on her bare shoulder.

"I need to meet with some colleagues this morning about the Copper Conundrum. I hope I'll see you again soon."

"You're not leaving so fast," she insisted. "You need to wrap me back up in the clothes you so eagerly removed last night."

When Phinneus came to the twisted garters, he worked to connect the magnetic buttons. At first they repelled each other through some invisible force. He quickly realized he had them reversed and soon the crimson garters were again tight against Katherine's thighs.

Observing his actions, Katherine questioned, "How far is it by rail from here to Los Angles?"

"About five-hundred miles," Phinneus answered. "But, why?"

Katherine continued. "I was thinking about the repelling force of those magnets. Imagine a length of railroad track lined with powerful magnets and a train car covered with the same. The two sets would resist with the same force as my garter magnets when they are reversed. Without any friction, a heavy rail car could float along the track, requiring only a small engine to pull it effortlessly along. This would make it much easier to pull a load of something heavy, such as, say, copper."

Phinneus slowly smiled. "I guess I can call off my meeting this morning. I think I have a more intelligent, and certainly more ravishing, partner."

He took a step closer, removed his clothes, and slid back into her bed.

12