The Corner of H & L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers

My eyes widened in shock and I fell back.

Her stockings ended just below her knees, or just above where her calves bent back to goat's hocks. Thick black hair curled out from her ankles, and black cloven hooves stamped the floor.

"Your goddess," she repeated. There was a horrible ripping sound, and from her back unfurled broad bat's wings, black as night and satiny. Flames leaped from the burning coals that were her eyes, and her lips and labia steamed. "Why aren't you kissing my feet?"

Fear and realization washed over me at the same time. "I'm not leaving the room, am I?" Fear and realization, dread and despair. She stamped again, and I knew myself to be helpless beneath her - I knew any attempt to escape now would be futile. I remembered the word she used - "contract". Deals with the devil don't end well. And now I knew - thing or favor, the price was me.

"Not through that door, baby." Long, sharp teeth filled her mouth, and her tongue flicked hungrily over them. "Oh, they're so cute when they finally realize! The terror is ... delicious." She lifted my head, my shoulders until I was kneeling before her. Her claws cupped under my chin.

"Are you going to eat me?"

She threw back her head and laughed, a terrible throaty sound. "Not yet, baby. The weeping and gnashing of teeth come later." Then she yanked me back to her pussy. It nearly scalded my lips, my tongue, but there was no hope of struggle. Her juices gushed over my cheeks. I couldn't even lick or kiss, with how firmly and deliberately she ground down upon me.

Her wings stretched further, filling the room with darkness, and flapped. The scent of her was overwhelming.

She arched her back and her wings beat the air again, pulling her weight from the floor. She pulled me with her, and my body dangled from my neck like a doll's. I grabbed her thighs from beneath her knees for support, but her thighs came up over my shoulder and squeezed against the sides of my head. Her claws dug into my scalp. She was pulling me in, drawing me in - her labia had swollen immensely and engulfed my face. I breathed infrequently, in quick, gasping breaths as her thrusting hips allowed. Her moans were guttural, her groans shook the floor.

The juice dripping from my chin and neck steamed and stung where it hit my chest. Her weight bore down on me again, and using the floor as leverage she drove me deeper into her, until my forehead, chin, and ears were inside her, swallowed in her folds. She bucked and shuddered - yes, shuddered. I could feel her gasp, rather than hear it, and her pussy spasmed and squeezed while she pushed, until I splashed in up my neck and her labia tightened around my throat. From deep within her, through the hot flesh pressing around me, I had a whiff of hot, acrid air. It smelled like burning tires.

I was fighting, of course, trying to pull myself free, but I was no match for her. If anything, my struggles encouraged her.

She was riding my shoulders now, and her claws dug into my sides while she pulled and lowered herself over me. With a shuddering cry, her pussy plunged down over my shoulders, and she was cumming - and cumming and cumming. I could offer no resistance now, with my arms pressed to my sides and my naked body slick and dripping, each of her convulsions pulled me in, past my hips, my knees into the hell waiting inside her. With a final shudder I fell into utter blackness, and I heard her sigh with satisfaction.

4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers