The Corner Office Ch. 08

Story Info
Office discipline using Spanking and Humiliation.
8k words
4.35
47k
11

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy written by me for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation and fetish; if this bothers you please seek other authors. The humiliation may be too much for some readers. I fully realize this could not happen in real life and I do not condone it, so please no comments in that regard. All characters are 25 year old or older.

===========================

The New Employee

My administrative assistant, Elizabeth Delany, stuck her head into my open door and knocked to get my attention. "Sir, your new hire is here do you wish to see her?" She asked politely?

"Yes please send her in," I said.

In walked Leslie Smith, aged 47, she is two years older than my administrative assistant and about 15 years older than me. She is wearing a conservative gray business suit consisting of a gray pencil skirt, white blouse and a gray jacket. She is very fashionable and confident. Her long auburn hair and tanned legs added to her attractiveness. She is a divorced Mother of a 25 year old daughter attending University.

My internet software business is growing quickly and I needed more help. I have 6 women working for me plus my administrative assistant. I hired Leslie for her knowledge of computers, pleasing voice and maturity. She was aware of my rules and knew if she broke a rule she could be spanked or told to leave. It was her choice. She agreed to those conditions, because of the high salary and other benefits. I gave her a code of conduct manual to read over the weekend.

When I interview candidates for a job with my company, I look for women who are independent and qualified. In addition, I give them a questionnaire with their application to complete, which is personal and indicates if they have a tendency towards submissiveness. Leslie rating was over 95% submissive, even though she is a quite confident young lady.

She strode confidently over to my desk her heels clicking on the hardwood floor giving me a flash of her knees and extended her hand to me. "Greet me as the rules state not with your hand. You are to curtsey lifting your skirt up so I can see your panties." She stopped about five feet from me and looked at me confused, I ignored her look and called to my assistant: "Let me give you an example, Elizabeth come in here and greet me as defined in the Code of Conduct manual."

Elizabeth made her way over to my desk and curtsied deeply. She lifted her very short blue skirt hem over her hips exposing her white cotton full cut Tinker Bell panties. Her face is a bright red as she is exposed in front of the new girl, but that is the rule. She remained in position, as Leslie looked at her in disbelief.

"You may stand and lower your skirt," I ordered. Elizabeth did as she was told.

"Now it's your turn Missy," I said looking at my new hire.

Leslie's face turned crimson as she realized I am serious. It is in the manual as a rule. I explained it is a sign of respect, and if you respect me you will respect our clients. The ritual is more of a reminder. It also allows me to see if they are following the dress code.

"Sir, I saw the rule in the Code of Conduct, but did not realize it applied to me after all I am not a child. I am 47 years old and should be exempt from being treated like a 5 year old," said Leslie.

"Young Lady, you always have a choice and nobody will coerce you. It is up to you to accept the job, and my rules, or you may leave with a day's pay," I said firmly.

She debated in her mind if she should obey. Finally, I could see her begin to struggle with her skirt. Her skirt is tight around her firm hips, so she wiggled seductively to raise the hem. It slowly raised high on her thighs and she began her curtsey one leg behind the other. Underneath her skirt she wore a Spanx panty to hold her backside nice and tight right down to her upper thighs. In addition, she is wearing control panty hose over her Spanx.

"Curtsey lower, Young Lady, skirt higher." I order. She followed my order with a bright red face. "I am going to spank you like a child to insure you follow all of my rules immediately. I am not pleased with you Missy," I said.

"Elizabeth get the spanking chair and place it in the center of the room," I order.

Elizabeth got the straight-backed chair from the wall and placed it in the center of the room. It is a bright pink labeled with the words "SPANKING CHAIR FOR NAUGHTY GIRLS." Elizabeth knows what is about to happen, but the new hire did not understand. Leslie started to let the hem of her skirt lower, when I gave her a stern look and she slid it up higher. I slowly walked to the front of her and grasped her left ear. She followed me the few feet to the chair, and watched as I sat letting go of her ear.

I pointed for her to stand in between my legs. My hands went to the waistband of her Spanx panty and tights and pulled them down turning them inside out to her knees. The gusset, which was caught in the crease of her bottom, popped out and rested straight up inside out. Leslie reached to pull her panty up, so I spanked the front of her bare thighs to stop her, it left a red palm print. I spread the inside of her Spanx and could see she is damp from arousal. A sign she is enjoying my control over her.

Leslie is mortified to be treated like a child by someone 15 years younger. I slapped her backside and placed her over my lap her head to my left and her legs to my right. I asked her when the last time she was spanked and she mumbled something I could not hear. A firm slap on her right cheek and she answered saying she thought it was when she was six or seven from her Daddy. I told her it was no wonder that she could not obey orders, and maybe when I finish her tanning she will be better behaved.

I adjusted her position high over my lap and indicated that Elizabeth bring all 6 girls to watch me tan Leslie's rounded firm buttocks. They walked into my office with their eyes down. Each lady wore an above the knee short skirt. They also wore low heeled shoes with all 7 girls, including Elizabeth, greeting me properly. Each girl curtsied by lifting their short skirts, and showing me their childish cotton underpants. In addition, they each had their pacifiers attached to their pink ribbons wrapped around their necks. Sometimes things get stressful and I have found, if they suck on their dummies the girls calm down. Each worker is very submissive.

I told them to get into 'Squat Relaxed Position' while I spanked Leslie's bare bum. This is a very humiliating and embarrassing position that I use occasionally to demonstrate to each girl, who is in control. The girls squat with their backs straight, legs bent, and their backsides touching the back of their legs. The fronts of their legs almost touch their breasts. The girls' heels force them to stretch their legs and to slightly spread for balance revealing in between their panty covered middle. The last thing is their pacifiers which are in their mouth sucking slowly, as they watch me deal with Leslie. I could smell their submissive arousal from where I sat. All of the girls are 95% or more submissive.

Leslie's buttocks start to form goose-bumps on her skin from the air-conditioning. Her head turns to the right looking at her future co-workers squatting and sucking on their pacifiers. I spread her cheeks revealing her bum hole, which causes Leslie to kick and sway. Two solid slaps on her upper thighs stopped her squirming. I reached underneath feeling her vulva. It is wet. She is fully aroused as she tried to press my palm against her slit.

"You need to shave your bottom hole and vulva area much smoother Missy. The doctor will do so when she examines you later," I inform her.

"Elizabeth, squat march Norm rose from her squat letting her very short blue skirt fall into place. I spanked Norma Jean about 30 minutes ago for coming to work late without calling the office. She is 33 years old, but she was spanked like a child of 7 with my spanking hairbrush. She has long legs and a firm backside with a slim, but fetching body. Her panties are still at her ankles, as she is not allowed to pull them up until she goes home. She is still sniffling and mortified from the tanning I gave her.

Elizabeth reaches her side and taking her left ear begins to walk towards me. Norma Jean stayed in squat position with her undies at her ankles and tries to shuffle alongside of Elizabeth. Her shuffling caused her skirt to flop up and down revealing her bare front. I could hear her starting to cry again, as she sucked on her pacifier. She is complexly embarrassed.

Once she reaches me, Elizabeth lets go of her ear and I motion Norma Jean to stand and lift her short red skirt showing her front. Leslie, who is still over my lap, looks at her as I point out how baby smooth Norma Jean's vulva, appears. She even has baby powder covering it. Norma Jean's husband had diapered her as punishment overnight. He believes that if you act like a child you are treated as a child, hence the diapers.

"Turn and bend Missy and spread your cheeks." I command Norma. She does so immediately spreading her beautiful backside nice and wide exposing her pink bottom hole. I hear Leslie gasp as she sees the red blotches from the hairbrush covering her bottom cheeks with a few on her upper thighs. Her bottom is covered in baby powder.

"See how her bum hole is free from fuzz, Young Lady, that is what I want you to look like," I say.

"Yes Sir," I hear her say.

"Elizabeth please escort Norma Jean back to her position. It is time to spank Leslie," I say. Elizabeth grasps Norma Jean's ear and squat walks her back to her place in line. Elizabeth then returns to her spot next to me squatting like the rest of the girls.

"Young Lady you have not been spanked in many years, so expect a good, hard, stinging backside, which you will not forget for a long time. I do not want you to clench your butt cheeks or kick your legs or I will start all over. Keep your legs straight and your toes touching the floor. Are you ready Little Girl?"

"Yes Sir I am ready." She answers politely.

I adjusted her position so her cheeks were nice and high. Her head is to my left her nose nearly touching the hardwood floor. Her legs are straight with her toes touching the floor to my right. Her skirt is raised over her hips with her pantyhose and Spanx panties circling her legs trapping them. Her buttock is firm and elastic, even without the tights and Spanx. Her pucker hole is pulsating in and out in anticipation of the first swat. I could see her vulva slightly dripping from arousal. All I could hear is a sucking noise from my girls looking on to the spanking.

I raised my palm slight higher than my waist and unleashed the first SWAT onto her right cheek. It lands square in the middle with a loud echo in my office. My palm on her fanny produced a sting Leslie had never felt. My hand began a rhythmic slapping of her bare backside from one cheek to the other in succession. Her elastic bottom begins to wobble and shake, as I smacked it slowly with my hard palm. She begins to sniffle, then she sobbed, and then full-fledged crying as swat after swat lands over and over on her bare bum. Her buttocks began to turn from light rose to a full blown cherry color. Leslie begins pleading and begging, that she will behave as she sobbed. Her backside felt like fire ants to her and she is mortified. The spanking continued for a full 5 minutes with my landing swat after swat up and down her bottom. Each smack caused her cheeks to spring back to meet my palm as I land another spank. Finally, I stopped and let her lay crying and defeated over my lap willing to obey all of my rules.

"Stand up Missy," speaking to her as if she were a little girl.

She quickly stood up getting off my lap doing a spanking dance from foot to foot and rubbing her buns. Her face is tear-stained and her nose is running from crying so hard. "Stand still Young lady or I will use my spanking hairbrush on your bare bum," I ordered. She immediately stopped and started to pull her Spanx panties and control tights back in place, when I stopped her.

I stood up and had her blow her nose into my handkerchief. "Dani come here. The rest of you back to work." I watched as they all filed out the door and back to their desks including Elizabeth. Danielle, who I had spanked a few times last week, walked quickly over to me. She is 25 and is in fit shape from tennis and exercise. I selected her, because of her young age, being over 20 years younger than Leslie.

"Yes Sir," She answered, as she curtsied lifting her red short skirt up nice and high over her hips revealing her yellow full cut Cinderella cotton undies.

Addressing Leslie I said: "Do you have anything to say?"

She hesitated then remembered the rules: "Thank you Sir for spanking me I deserved to be tanned."

"Why are you hopping from foot to foot like a child holding your secret area? Do you have to go potty Missy?" I say to Leslie.

"Yes Sir," She says with her head down.

"What do you have to do a bowel movement or pee-pee?" I ask knowing this will mortify her.

"Sir, pee-pee please I need to go badly." She answers with a red face still hopping and holding herself.

I said to Dani: "Take this Young Lady to the potty room wash her face and put her on the potty chair to go pee-pee. Make sure you wipe her dry. I want you to dress her in the office punishment outfit, which she will wear the remainder of the day. Bring her back to me when you are finished."

A 47 year old being taken to the potty room by a 25 year old is completely embarrassing and humiliating. I watch as she shuffles away from me. Her Spanx panty and control tights have descended to her ankles with her very red backside is on display and she is still hoping from foot to foot. Danielle is holding her right wrist guiding her to the potty room.

Some 15 minutes later Leslie and Dani return to me and stand at attention in front of my desk. Leslie's face is scrubbed of all makeup, and her long auburn hair is weaved into two pigtails on each side of her head. She has a pacifier in her mouth and is dressed in a short school girl uniform. The uniform is a white buttoned up the front blouse with a schoolgirl tie. Her skirt is red plaid and barely covers her schoolgirl underwear. She has white anklet socks and Mary Jane shoes.

I order her to "Present" and she quickly raises her skirt for panty inspection. Her undies are white full bottomed cotton. The panties are one size too small so her slit is exposed in camel toe fashion tucked inside of her slit. I walk around to the back and I can see her very red cheeks peeking out of her panties.

I see her upper thighs are bright red indicating she was spanked. I did not touch her upper thighs, when I tanned her backside. The back of the undies have: "I am a Naughty Little Girl" embroidered in pink across the backside.

"Did she give you any trouble Young Lady?" I ask Dani?

"Yes Sir I had to spank her thighs because she would not use the potty chair," Danielle indicated.

"Did I give you permission for you to spank Leslie, Missy?" I questioned as I looked at Leslie's hue covered thighs?

"No Sir," Dani answered.

I know Dani's family, as they are neighbors. She and her older sister, who works for me, live at home and are spanked whenever they misbehave by their Father. He believes that as long as they live at home they will obey his rules. Clearly, Dani took her authority too far and I intended to correct her for her actions.

She realized I am serious, when I grasped her wrist and walked her over to the high stool near the window of my office. Dani knew what the high stool meant and backed off as we approached the stool. I smacked her skirt covered backside with my right palm and she got the message. The stool was six inches higher than an ordinary stool and the seat was wider than a regular seat.

I turned Danielle to face me and unbuttoned her white blouse down the front exposing her teen training bra. All my girls wear a training bra no matter their bra size or age. Her breasts spilled out of the white cotton little girl bra. Her face blushed as I took the cups and lifted them over her breasts exposing them to me. She was mortified. I squeezed each nipple with my two fingers making them hard and perky. I replaced her bra and buttoned her blouse up the front. I was making sure she is dressed, as required by my dress code.

I turn her so that her front is facing the stool. I reach underneath her short skirt between her legs for her panty covered clit. Her panties are damp from my manipulations. I feel for her clit and found it hard and fat sticking against her undies. In one easy motion I pick her up with my hand between her legs, and place her on her tummy over the stool. Taking my palm, which is flat against her slit covered knickers I adjusted Danielle so her head was nearly touching the bottom ring of the stool and her buttocks were high in the air.

This position causes her skirt to flip up revealing her cute cotton panties to Leslie and myself. I could see Leslie smiling in delight, after her embarrassing encounter with Dani. I raise Dani's skirt over her back so it covers her head. I slowly lowered her undies down to her ankles inside out. I noticed her bum is a bright red and it was not from me smacking her cheeks.

"Were you spanked today Missy?" I ask?

"Yes Sir, by my Daddy for breaking my curfew last night," She answered in a muffled voice as her skirt covers her head. She is naked from her shoulder blades to her ankles.

"You are going to be very sore after I finish with you. I am going to spank your bum hole, so you will remember not to overextend your authority, Young Lady. Leslie, wrap your thighs around her head to hold her in place, and spread her cheeks nice and wide for me," I order.

She does as I ask walking to where Dani's head is located and traps her head with her strong thighs. Leslie reaches over her back, and taking two fingers on each hand she spreads Dani's cheeks wide open to expose her bum hole. Her anal opening is puckering in and out in anticipation of the spanking. The anal opening is bright pink and very smooth with no fuzz covering it. I reach over and pick up the dowel rod, which is a smooth, rounded short cane-like instrument I use to spank bum holes. Dani is well bent over the stool. Her bottom is high in the air with her head covered by her skirt. She is very vulnerable in this position.

I take the wooden dowel and snap in the air. Dani tries to jump, but cannot move because her head is trapped by strong thighs belonging to Leslie. I raise the dowel and snap the wooden small rod directly on her pink, puckered anal hole three times in succession. She begins to cry immediately, as she shifts her weight from one side to the other over the stool. Again the dowel rod comes down on her rosebud three times this time with more force. I raise the small cane once more and hit the inside of her cheeks next to Leslie fingers from one side to the next. By now Dani is yelling she will behave over and over I see Leslie smiling with delight, as Dani is crying profusely with tears pouring down her face, as she begs me to stop, which I do after three more swats.

I move to my desk and open the bottom drawer picking out the small anal plug and lube. I return to where Dani is bent over the stool backside exposed and squirt some liquid lube on her rosebud. It is cool making her jump. I slowly slip the plug into her lubed anal opening until it is flat against her backside. I watch as she wiggles in discomfort, while balanced over the stool.

"Stand up Missy," I order.

Leslie frees her head from her thighs and Dani stands with some help from me. Her short skirt falls over her hips. Dani is still bawling like a child with tears flowing down her face, as she wiggles to relieve the pressure coming from her bum hole. The fullness of the plug and the burning sensation of the anal spanking make it difficult for her to stand still.