The Corner Office Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take Danielle's one pigtail and grasp Leslie's pigtail and slowly march both of them back to the main office. They both waddle because of the panties trapped at their ankles. Dani is hurting and mortified from the anal hole spanking and the plug. I march Leslie over to the corner, where there is a child's desk. I sit her down on her bare backside and order her to start printing the Code of Conduct book over and over. The child's desk makes her knees rise to her breasts and she has to spread her legs to sit comfortably. She is totally embarrassed to be sitting in front of the room doing her lines like a naughty little girl.

Dani is seated at her desk to start her days' work. She is seated on her bare backside with the anal plug pressing against her rectum. She is already behind her quota of orders for the day and may wind up over my lap at the end of the day.

All of the desks the girls use are similar to high school desks. They each face the front of the room with Elizabeth facing them like a school teacher. The girls sit with their skirts raised in the back so they sit on their full bottomed cotton panties or bare buttocks. The girls sit with their back straight and with their feet flat on the floor legs slightly spread so their panties are showing. They may suck their pacifiers, but no talking is allowed except before or after work and at lunch. There is one bathroom break in the morning and one in the afternoon. There are exceptions to this rule, but you must raise your hand stand in front of your desk and in a loud clear voice seek permission from Elizabeth. Elizabeth will question you about what you need to do such as: pee-pee or a bowel movement. It is mortifying, but effective as the quota of orders processed is very high.

About 4:00 in walks Dr. Kimberly Owens to the office and approaches Elizabeth. She announces she is here to perform an employment physical for Leslie Smith. It is the end of the day for my girls, and they are lined up in front of my office for the end of day review.

Meeting Dr. Owens

Elizabeth calls me on the intercom indicating the Doctor is here for Leslie's physical exam. All my girls get an exam before I hire them permanently. I have a full blown medical facility in a nearby section of my building.

"Have her wait until I review the girl's work and dismiss them for the evening it will take about 15 minutes," I announce. I am sure this annoys Dr. Owens, but she will have to wait. Less than a minute later Elizabeth calls me and states that the Doctor is pacing the floor and swearing that she will not be treated like this in a loud defiant voice using some unladylike language. I tell Elizabeth to come inside and I will deal with Doctor Owens in a few minutes.

Meanwhile, each girl enters my office one by one and approaches my desk. They hand me their work documents for the day and curtsey raising their short skirts high over their hips and deep nice and low. They then stand at attention skirt still raised showing their cute little girl undies, while I review their work for the day. The document is a printout for the day showing their quota of orders, orders processed, mistakes and customer comments. It is generated by the computer.

All of the work for each girl is satisfactory and they are dismissed for the day, except for Danielle, Leslie and Dani's older sister Samantha. Samantha's work was satisfactory, but she drives Dani home so she waits for her. Sam is 4 years older than Dani and is a good worker with no issues. She is a brunette with long hair in a ponytail and long legs. She is polite and well-groomed. She rarely needs a spanking unlike her younger sister.

Dani is standing in front of my desk knowing she did not reach her quota of orders. She is miserable because her bum hole is sore from the anal-hole spanking and the anal plug lodged between her cheeks.

"Sami and Dani come here," I order.

Both girls hesitate then slowly walk around to the side of my desk. Dani walks slowly because her undies are trapped at her ankles and her anal plug makes her walk stiffly and straight-legged. Each girl curtsies in front of me raising their shirt skirts high over their hips and bending low. Dani is completely bare and blushes furiously to be standing naked in front of me. Sami is also mortified as she is wearing very tight pink cotton panties decorated with little Care Bears.

I touch Samantha's undies and notice they are slightly damp probably perspiring from nervousness. I decide to inspect the inside of her underwear and grasp the waistband and slowly pull it down inside out. The panty gusset pops out of her backside crease and front because it is so tight. I widely spread the inside white cotton to inspect for any stains. I do not see any, but notice her clit is pulsating and hard. She is fully aroused. I touch her clit and feel her vulva making sure she is smooth-shaved. I motion for Sami to turn and I bend her over to inspect her well-formed buttocks. Samantha's bottom hole is smooth and fuzz free.

I turn my attention to Dani, who remains naked from the waist down. I perform the exact same inspection on her as I did on Samantha. When she is bent over I pop the anal plug from her bottom hole wiggling it so it comes free from her sphincter. I hear a sigh of relief from Danielle, as she is no longer plugged. I place the plug on my desk to be cleaned by Elizabeth before she leaves for home.

"Elizabeth take Leslie to the medical room and prepare her for her medical exam," I order. Elizabeth is a former nurse and will get her medical history and vital statistics before Doctor Owens exams her. I watch as Leslie and Elizabeth head for the examination room with Leslie waddling because of the panties at her ankles.

Before the girls are dismissed, my phone rings. I answer it and hand it to Samantha. I hear her say

"Yes Daddy," into the phone. She begins to sniffle as she continues to say "Yes Daddy." When she hangs up the telephone she says to me: "Daddy is going to spank both me and Dani, when we come home. He says if one girl misbehaves then both get spanked." I had called him a few minutes ago regarding Danielle's behavior.

"Okay children time to go home lift your panties and lower your skirts and I will walk you out." I watch as they both bend and raise their undies up and lower their skirts. I take them by their ears and march them to the waiting room where Doctor Owens is waiting. I slap both of their behinds and send them home to get their spanking.

Sitting in the waiting area is Doctor Kimberly Owens. She is very upset about being made to wait and as I heard her yelling and using unladylike language. I intend to teach her a lesson in behavior before she exams Leslie. Kimberly is sitting in a lounge chair her leg crossed over her knee. I notice she is showing quite a bit of her thigh in her sitting position. I can almost see her undies. Obviously, she is teasing me with her provocative pose.

Kimberly is 45, but looks 10 years younger. She has her blond hair placed in a bun on top of her head. Her red dress is knee-length and reveals her lightly muscled calf. I notice she has on either pantyhose or thigh-high silky hosiery. She rises from her chair and as she slowly stands her dress gets caught around her legs and rises up her thighs revealing her thigh high tights. Kimberly makes no motion to push it down into place once again provoking me. She stands with her arms crossed over her chest in a very defiant manner. Her chin juts out as she says in a loud rude voice: "I am very busy and do not have time to wait for you I am leaving find another Doctor."

"Kimi (using her childish name) you may leave but not before I spank your bare bottom and wash out your mouth with soap for your behavior," I say approaching her. I am inches taller than her, even with her high heels.

She is still standing in her defiant position, when I approach her and taking my right hand I reach between her legs and under her dress. In one motion I lift her over my knee, which is resting on the setae and smack her dress covered buttocks. She screams to be put down, which I ignore as I tip her over my knee even more. Her head is to my left and her legs are dangling to my right. She is in an ignominious position, for a 45 year old, her buttocks high over my leg.

As I tip her further over my knee her red dress flies up revealing her thigh-high tights and her rose colored panties. They are rose satin with four small rows of lace at the crotch and leg openings and waist. Kimberly kicks her legs and reaches back to fix her skirt. I land two solid smacks on her firm round panty covered backside, which stops her kicking for the moment. I take two safety pins from my shirt pocket and taking the hem of her red dress I fasten the hem to her shoulders revealing her silky panty covered buttocks under her dress.

Her silky undies are tight around her bum showing her lower cheeks and the indentation of her crease. She is sniffling from embarrassment, as she dangles like a small child not a 45 year old doctor. I take hold of her panty leg openings and pull them up tight exposing her cheeks even more. Kimberly wiggles as I balance her over my knee. I lift my palm high in the air and land the first swat on her bare right cheek. The splat reverberates in the empty waiting room landing solidly on her right fanny cheek. I hear a yelp and then a loud squeal of pain from the stinging spank.

The second spank lands on her left cheek with the same reaction. "When is the last time you were spanked, Missy? I ask?

She blubbers: "Never."

"No wonder you are so insolent Young Lady." I say as I land three more hard swats on her cute backside. I begin to land volley after volley on her tight fanny cheeks. She tries to escape the swats, but makes it worse by presenting her cheeks even higher. Her head shakes so much her bun of hair on top of her head loosens and her long blond hair falls over her face. She is now crying like a 4 year old over her Daddy's knee.

After about 5 minutes of constant spanking, I stand Kimberly on her feet. She leans into me with her head on my shoulder promising to behave. I order her to take off her rose colored panties. She hesitates for a split second and feels another swat on her firm backside. She quickly lowers her silky undies to her knees and then down her legs and finally off. I turn her around and assess the redness of her bare two cheeks. I lift the front of her dress and see she shaves her vulva smooth as a baby.

I take her full bottomed knickers in my hands and stretch them out inside out and see that they are wet from arousal, as I can smell the sexy dampness. I tuck the inside of her undies into the top of her red dress like a bib, because the soapy mouth washing might get her dress wet. She is totally embarrassed yet strangely aroused.

"Missy, for the next part of your punishment it will be a mouth soaping. I do not expect any more of your mouthiness, bad language, or defiance," I say in a firm voice, as I grasp her earlobe and slowly march her to my private bathroom.

When we reach the bathroom her head is down with tears of embarrassment streaming down her face. I can tell she feels like a child facing her Daddy even though she is ten years older than me. She watches as I take the bar of soap and make a white lather under the water. The soap is now nice and soapy waiting to be used.

"Here is what happens to naughty little girls, when they use naughty language, Missy," I say while grasping the back of her head to hold her steady. I bend Kim over the sink with her bare backside on display. I smack her bare bum with a quick smack so when she starts to protest her mouth flies open.

That was exactly what I am waiting for. When Kim opened her mouth to protest I slid the bar of Ivory in between her lips. "Young Lady, you will not use that language again." I lectured, twisting and turning the bar of soap as I spoke.

A soapy foam dribbled down Kate's chin and onto the front of her panty bib I had placed in the front of her red dress. The taste is horrible! She gargled and almost gagged as the acrid-tasting soap coated her tongue and permeated every pore in her mouth. Still, I toyed with the Ivory, moving it back and forth and in and out. "Are you learning anything, Kimi?"

Kim nodded her head as much as my other hand would allow. I withdrew the soap and allowed her to spit out the remains into the sink. It would do no good; the soapy taste would remain in her mouth for hours. Tears were flowing down her face from the spanking and the mouth soaping. She was no longer acting, like a mature woman of 45.

"Now Young Lady march yourself into the corner, put your nose flat against the wall and place your hands on top of your head."

The still-coughing Kimberly turned and walked quickly to the nearest corner. The mouth-soaping had taken all resistance out of Kim, as she walked past me towards the bathroom corner. She looked like she was foaming at the mouth, and the front of her panty bib and chin were all wet. She couldn't even speak the taste of soap was still overpowering. She began crying and that made it worse.

I let Kimberly stand in the bathroom corner for about 30 minutes, hands on her head, nose flat against the wall, and her bare red backside on display until she calmed down. She is the picture of a very sorry 45 year-old, who has met her match. I washed her face removing her tear-stained makeup. She looked even younger without makeup. I removed her panty from her dress and unpinned her dress from her shoulder. I allowed her to compose herself for the examination she will conduct. Her undies remain in the bathroom.

I said: "You will be examining a new employee of mine for a Pre-employment physical. Her name is Leslie Smith and I expect a through exam.

She answered quietly and submissively: "Yes Sir, she is a patient of mine. She occasionally will have a bout of constipation, but otherwise is in good health."

The Pre-Employment Exam

Kimberly is very confident and authoritative with her patients. I do not expect any issues with Leslie. We walked to the room I had built for medical exams and any other medical issues. It is next to my office. The room contains all of the latest medical equipment in a spacious environment. Kim had recovered from her mouth soaping and spanking.

We entered the medical facility to see Leslie sitting on the table and Elizabeth sitting on the chair. Both girls stood when I entered and curtsied before me. Leslie raised her hospital gown high over her hips showing her full bottomed white cotton panties and bent her knee behind her. Elizabeth did the same lifting her very short skirt above her hips showing her Tinker Bell undies.

"All my girls curtsey as a sign of respect. I expect you to do the same Kimi." I ordered. I looked at Kim with a firm stare and she obliged by lifting her red dress's hem up to her thighs. She was embarrassed to go further. "Over your hips or I will spank you, Missy," I order in a firm no nonsense voice.

Kim Looked at me the raised her dress over her hips baring her front and backside, as she was not wearing underwear, as I had confiscated it. Her face turned a bright red to be exposed in front of Leslie and Elizabeth. I swatted her red behind twice very had to reinforce my control over her. I motioned for Leslie to sit back on the table, which she did very quickly. I took Elizabeth by the shoulders and had her kneel in front of me. I allow her to nuzzle my hard pants covered cock with her mouth and then dismissed her for the evening.

I told Kimberly to begin the pre-employment examination of Leslie. She dropped her skirt and got her instruments out of her medical bag. She read Leslie's medical history and her vital signs before beginning the medical exam: including her blood pressure, height, weight and any medicines she was taking.

Kimberly takes a position in front of where Leslie is sitting and says: "I want you to lose about 10 pounds, as you have a tendency to gain weight. I notice from your clothes on the seat you are wearing Spanx and Control top tights, so you realize it is a problem for you, Young Lady. I will ask Elizabeth to weigh you each day and report it. I expect you will receive the appropriate punishment if you do not lose the 10 pounds." She catches my eye and I nod.

"Is that clear Young Lady?" She asks? "Mr. Gray does not want his girls over weight."

"Yes Ma'am," She answers with a red face. Leslie knows she is trying to embarrass her and it is succeeding.

Kim takes Leslie's chin and holds it in place as she exams Leslie's hair. "Bend your head down so I can examine your scalp," She does as ordered, as Kim examines each area of her head. "Make sure you shampoo your hair daily so it is fresh and clean and place in a ponytail or pigtails according to Mr. Gray's orders."

"Yes Ma'am," She answers.

Kim turns Leslie's head to the side so she can examine the inside of her ear with the otoscope. She does both ears and is not pleased with Leslie not cleaning her ears. "Stand up Missy and bend over the table," She orders as I watch. Kim lifts the hospital gown over her hips and swats Leslie 6 times very hard on her white full cut cotton panties like a child of 4 years old even though she is 47.

"I told you two weeks ago at your last appointment to keep the wax in your ears clean, Young Lady. I am not pleased with you. Now sit back on the table on your underwear," She commands in a no nonsense voice making sure I agree with her treatment of Leslie. I nod my head yes.

"Yes Ma'am," Leslie says while sniffling.

"Open your mouth Missy," I hear her say. Leslie opens up wide and Kim uses a tongue depressor to examine her throat and the inside of her mouth. Removing the depressor she uses her fingers to examine the inside of her mouth. She invites me to do the same and I treat her like a prize animal examining her teeth, tongue and throat with my large hand. I make her gag when I stick my two fingers down her throat.

"When is the last time you gave oral sex to your partner," I ask making her blush. She answers with a blush "Two days ago, Sir."

"I am going to give you a dildo to suck on at work during your lunch break, so you will not have a gag reflex. You will kneel next to my desk, so I can instruct you. Ask Elizabeth for one each day and I will check you daily. Is that clear Missy?" I say.

"Yes S S Sir," she stammers in reply with her face all flushed.

Kimberly got the stethoscope from her bag and begins to listen to Leslie's heart and lungs. Kim moved it several places on her chest, then to her back and by her kidneys. She had Leslie take a few deep breaths and seemed satisfied with her chest and back.

"Okay Missy untie your gown and let it drop I am going to examine your breasts," Kimberly orders. I can see Leslie is hesitant about showing what is under her hospital gown, but one look from me and she unties the gown and lets it fall revealing her teenage training bra. "What size is your bra and why are you wearing a little girl bra?" Kim asks very surprised?

"I wear a 32B cup and it is part of the dress code," She answers all flushed. Kim looks at me and I shake my head yes. Kim unfastens the training bra to reveal two perky breasts. Leslie's nipples are fully erect from arousal and the cool air. I watch as Kim examines her breast very professionally. She touches each quarter of her breast moving towards the nipple. She messages the areola making it hard and perky. Kim completed the breast exam and asks Leslie lay flat on her back with a cushion under her head.

Kim lowered the gown down to her waist and could see that Leslie was still wearing her underwear. She smiles as she examined her abdominal area and decided to embarrass Leslie even further. "When is the last time you had a bowel movement? I know you have constipation issues, Missy," She asked.