The Corner Office Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie began to sniffle before saying "Two days ago, Ma'am."

"Yes are going to need a suppository Young Lady before you leave," Kim says.

"Yes Ma'am," Leslie answers.

"Okay time for your pelvic exam, which includes a complete vaginal and rectal exam. Mr. Gray will help me," She says. Leslie's face flushes. She is mortified. "Remove your panties Miss Smith," She orders.

Leslie is now in automatic mode and she reaches under her gown and slowly lowers her school girl white cotton knickers down her thighs and over her ankles. Kim holds them in one hand and examines the inside where she is stains of arousal and sweat.

Kim instructes her to lay flat and to put her knees up, which caused her gown to split open exposing her naked full front. It is completely shaved by Elizabeth so she looked like a child. The retractable stirrups are unfolded by Mr. Gray and are put in place. Leslie is instructed to slide down the table so that her backside is at the edge of the table with her feet in the stirrups. Her legs were now completely spread; as Kim turned some handles it spread her legs even further apart.

Kim snapped some exam gloves on each hand and begins the exam. She examined he entire groin area, palpating and pushing on certain areas with her forefingers. Kim spread open Leslie's outer lips separating the labia majora with her thumb and forefingers exposing her clitoris. Her clitoris was swollen as Kim palpated Leslie's clit. Kim inserted two fingers inside her vagina making sure to examine her thoroughly.

"Almost finished just a rectal exam and the suppository left, Missy," Kim announced. Taking another latex glove she snapped them on her hand. She took a dab of KY jelly and spread it liberally on her gloves. She took her forefinger and thumbs and spread her cheeks wide open. She then coated her fingers with a slippery gel and rubbed in small circles around her puckered hole. By this time Leslie is moaning from embarrassment. Kim then pushed her fingers smoothly into her bottom hole.

First one finger than a second spreading her widely. Finally, finished she removes her fingers.

"Okay Missy now the suppository," She said as she slipped the cone shaped suppository into her anus. She allowed Leslie to rise from the stirrups and fix her gown. She informed me that Leslie was in good shape and passed her exam. Leslie was starting to feel the rumbling in her tummy and was dancing back and forth on her feet.

"What is it Missy?" I asked knowing the answer to the question.

"May I go potty, Daddy?" She questioned? I nodded and she ran to the toilet, which was located in the open in the corner of the room. She did not care as she exploded on the seat expelling quickly. "Stay there and Kim will wipe you, then both of you may go home," I said, as I left.