The Cornhole Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Lowenstein smiled. It always felt so good when significant progress was being made with a patient. Her feelings might be biased somewhat by his pleasing caress of her butt hole, but it was apparent that John was breaking through his repressed desires, and was in fact even beginning to express and assert them. But, she also knew that there was still more work to be done and this was not the right time to simply give in to his impulsive desire. "Well, doesn't a girl deserve a kiss before you stick a finger up her butt?"

"Oh yeah," John replied, "sure, I'm sorry," feeling like he was waking up from a hazy dream, and realizing how ill mannered he had just been. He certainly didn't want to sound like he was disrespectful of girls, particularly to his therapist, herself a woman, although it did seem awfully weird to kiss your therapist, and to do so in order to stick a finger up her butt.

But, he soon discovered it was even weirder. John waited for Dr. Lowenstein to turn around so that he could kiss her, but she just stayed in the same position, presenting to his eyes her puckered winking asshole.

"I'm waiting, John," she intoned.

He then realized. She meant for him to kiss her on her butt hole. Whoa! This was one curious form of psychotherapy but, surprisingly, he was not repulsed by the thought. Not at all. In fact, on the contrary, he stroked his dick as he contemplated it, and he squeezed his dick as he leaned forward to plant his lips on hers, equally puckered as his own.

"That's a good boy," Dr. Lowenstein complimented her patient as she felt his lips planted on her butt hole, and then brought her cheeks together, squishing his face within the cheeks of her butt.

She couldn't wrap his face, his head, nearly as fully as she could with her breasts, but it was still plenty cool for him, his face crushed within the soft pliant cheeks of his pretty therapist's butt as he repeatedly kissed her arse hole. He was now reminded of his second dream, when he was being drawn down into the soft cushion, sucked down inside, and he slipped his tongue out through his lips to tenderly lick the doctor's anus.

"Very, very nice, John," Dr. Lowenstein softly sighed. She so much enjoyed having her asshole licked, and not many guys will do that. Actually, she still wasn't dating anyone, and her sex life was largely limited to her clinical practice. She had established a fairly substantial clientele, but licking her anus was not currently a prescription for any one of them, so this for her was a really special treatment session.

She allowed herself to enjoy the licking and lapping for sometime. It felt like a puppy thirstily lapping at an ice cream cone on a very hot and dry day. She could not help but to wiggle and squirm her butt as John tongued and rimmed her pinkish brown hole.

John was so surprised at how much he enjoyed it. Prior to treatment he would have been repulsed by even the thought of what he was doing and, yet now, within just his second session of psychotherapy, he was feasting on the asshole of a woman, stroking his cock with delight, which he quickly stopped though as he felt himself getting close to cumming. His balls were beginning to ache with the desire, the need, to ejaculate, but he knew he should wait for that until this evening, although he may in fact go right back to his dorm room after this session to take care of himself, thinking about tonguing the doctor's asshole as he jerked himself off. This was actually much, much better than the fantasy he had himself constructed after the first session.

But, he withdrew his lips from the doctor's butt to ask, "Doctor, am I some kind of pervert or something. I mean, will I always have trouble with normal sex?"

Dr. Lowenstein had to first catch her breath before she provided her patient with the helpful guidance and instruction he was seeking. "No, no, not at all," she responded, looking back at him and speaking in a professional, confident voice, still holding wide open the cheeks of her ass, "the release, the expression, of your normal desires were being plugged and clogged by your repression. With its expulsion, its release, the path is open for your usual, your more common impulses and desires, to come forth. You will be fine after a few cathartic expunges of your pent-up, repressed anal needs."

It was a bit clinical, or perhaps it just felt odd to be so didactic while holding open her asshole to the boy. But, any competent therapist must be flexible in her technique.

John felt relieved. In fact, he was ecstatic. Not only would he no longer have erectile dysfunction problems but he had discovered a new source of sexual pleasure. He would now have his butt cake and eat it too. "Am I now alright then?"

Dr. Lowenstein let go of her butt cheeks, closing the curtain on her tight pink cave, much to the disappointment of John. She had said something about further catalytic expunges, or something like that, hadn't she? He didn't really want to end treatment now. Amazing to think that a patient would actually want psychotherapy to continue.

Dr. Lowenstein stood back up straight, her skirt falling back over her bottom. She stretched her back a bit as she had been bent over for quite some time. She wasn't as young as she used to be. She did not answer the young man, not immediately. She stepped out of her panties and strode over to her desk, feeling the boy's eyes following the swaying of her bottom beneath the thin loose cotton skirt.

When she got to the back of her desk she bent over it, to reach all the way over to the front drawer, and pull it open. It would have been easier to have just walked around the desk, but she wouldn't then have been able to let John admire how her skirt fell so nicely across the curves of her bottom. She even took her time rummaging around the drawer for what she was looking for, her bottom wiggling and squirming before his eyes as she struggled to find it.

John grasped his cock but he didn't stroke it. He didn't dare take the chance. Imagine cumming all over the doctor's nicely carpeted office floor. That wouldn't be too good.

Dr. Lowenstein stood back up and turned around to face the boy, an understanding smile on her face, as well as a pleased one. He looked so cute, so endearing, clutching his erect cock like it might escape if he let go. She could see that he desperately wanted to jerk off, but knew that he couldn't, or at least shouldn't. It wouldn't be therapeutic. No, his treatment was not yet over.

She stepped away from her desk, again turned her back on the boy, and got down on her knees. She looked back at him over her shoulder, smiled flirtatiously, and lifted up her skirt, past her white nylons to the rounded curves of her naked rump. "Time for your first expunging, John," she said coquettishly, and got down on her elbows, lifting her naked bottom up in the air, arching her back, and spreading out her legs. She again looked back at him and said softly, "Come and fuck a pretty woman's butt, John." It was perhaps less than modest to put it that way, but it's narcissism only if it's not true and, besides, it sounded so nice to John.

He got up onto his feet, feeling a little wobbly and shaky, and strode over to the upraised, naked ass of Dr. Lowenstein. Why did he deserve such a prize, such a treasure? He certainly hadn't done anything to deserve it. But, actually, it wasn't really a reward. It was a prescription, a necessary medicine to swallow, and one that would taste very, very good going in, going down.

He wondered if he should take his pants off. It would be easier to fuck her that way, but she hadn't told him to disrobe. He didn't want to presume anything, or to do anything that might be disruptive to his treatment. And, besides, perhaps it was best to keep as much clothes on as possible, in case somebody suddenly arrived at her office, like her next patient maybe, coming early. As he got in between the doctor's legs he glanced at the door. He hadn't locked it when he came in.

"Don't worry, John," she said, looking up at him, past her upraised bottom. "My next patient isn't due to arrive for at least ten minutes. You have time to finish your session."

Ten minutes? She clearly wasn't expecting him to last very long but, then again, he would not have been terribly surprised if he came just walking over to her. Still, it would seem like they didn't have much time to waste. He got down onto his knees behind her, his heart pounding with anticipation, and excitement. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. He was actually going to fuck a woman up her ass and, as she said, a pretty woman at that, with a very lovely round white butt.

Dr. Lowenstein reached back to hand to him what she had retrieved from her desk: lubricant. "You should always use something when you put it up a girl's butt, John. Sometimes they can take it without much, if any, but it's really best to use it."

He just nodded. He felt a little silly not thinking of that himself, although he had gotten her pretty wet with his tongue. Nevertheless, he accepted the lubricant, squeezed out a dollop and, as she again opened up the crack of her ass, applied it to her anus. However, he did hesitate. He wanted to first admire the sight of her puckered asshole, at least for a moment.

The doctor wiggled her butt at him. "John," she said, "hurry up now, we don't have a lot of time."

Apparently they went from plenty of time to little time, although he suspected that it was just the expectant position she was in, her bottom poking up, her cheeks spread, her rosebud shining in the light of her office lamps. She must feel a little embarrassed, a little exposed. He applied the wad of lubricant to the pretty doctor's anus.

Dr. Lowenstein sighed with pleasure at the feel of his warm, and now slick and slippery, finger, caressing her anus, working the lubricant into her skin. "Poke it up inside, John, make sure you get it good and slippery."

John squeezed out another blob of lubricant onto his finger, and used this wad to work his finger down into her ass. He was surprised at how tight she was. Of course she would be. An asshole needs to be very tightly sealed. He marveled at the thought that his dick could actually fit through there. It was difficult to imagine. He worked his finger in and out of her asshole, feeling around inside her rectum, deep inside where no finger should be, certainly no finger of a boy. He wondered if he could, if he should, tell his friends about this. Of course in doing so he would be revealing that he was in therapy, and he would then have to explain why. But, still, what young man wouldn't want to tell his friends that he had been sticking his finger in and out of the pretty Dr. Lowenstein's butt. Well, actually, nobody would really believe him. How could they? Nothing like this ever happens in real life.

"Your finger feels so nice, John," Dr. Lowenstein purred. It did indeed. It was like a wiggly little snake was playing around within her anus and rectum, teasing her, tickling her, exploring her. It felt so naughty, so dirty, but that's why it also felt so sexy.

John realized that time was slipping by and he slipped his finger out, making a little popping sound as he did so, causing the doctor to giggle. He put a final dollop of lubricant on the head of his cock, the thick round purple bulb that was to somehow jam its way past her tight anal sphincter. He got up higher on his knees to position the swollen plum at the entrance to her rectum. He leaned forward into her butt.

Dr. Lowenstein's eyes widened at the pressure. The head of John's cock was clearly much larger than his finger. She grunted with the forced compression onto her clenched sphincter. But, she was a professional, a skilled therapist. A layperson would have resisted the blunt intrusion into her rectum, particularly under the pressure of time as well as cock. But, Dr. Lowenstein calmly relaxed her sphincter to let him in.

It wasn't easy though for John to get it in. His dick did not slide in like his finger. But, he could not take his time, as the seconds, the minutes, were ticking away. He used his weight to help force his way in, and suddenly he felt the doctor's sphincter give way. Her butthole opened up and the head of his cock plunged all the way in, disappearing from sight down into her dark, tight rectum.

"Unnng," Dr. Lowenstein groaned. She felt so distended, packed, clogged, and stuffed. "Wait, wait a second, John." She had to have a moment to get used to it, to adapt to the fact that her rectum was so thoroughly engorged.

That was fine with John. It was nice just to pause and treasure the moment; as his mother always said, to stop and smell the rosebuds, or at least something like that. All he could see was the stem of his dick; the round bulb of the head being tucked inside. And, it felt so cool. It was such a tight fit, like there was a thick rubber band clenching his shaft, with the head itself cushioned by receptive soft tissue. And, perhaps the best part was psychological: the fact that his cock was actually inside a woman's butt. It seemed so wrong, so filthy, so nasty to do something like this. Not too many men, and perhaps even fewer women, would do such a thing. But, the fact that it was so lecherously raunchy made his cock swell even thicker, plugging her hole even more tightly.

Dr. Lowenstein grunted. "John, your cock feels so fucking big up my ass."

It was music to John's ears. He slowly began to push in farther, but not very far, and he then pulled back. He repeated this tentative movement again and again, each time going in a bit farther. It wasn't easy. She was so awfully tight. But, he enjoyed so much the feel of her rectum rubbing and massaging the head of his dick as it worked its way in and out of her ass. He also enjoyed the sight of it entering and leaving her so fully distended asshole, down deep between the pale womanly cheeks of her soft round derriere.

John began to more rhythmically slide his cock in and out of her ass, never pulling out too far or moving in too deep. He certainly didn't want to let it get all the way out, although there really wasn't much chance of that, because when he got close to fully pulling it out he again felt the resistance of her sphincter, this time acting against his departure, his escape, as if she was trying to hold his cock captive inside her ass.

Dr. Lowenstein was giving him nice squeezes with her sphincter, not to resist him but to instead hug him affectionately. After all, he was making such good progress in treatment. This was a very big step for him. And, it did feel as well pretty darned good to the doctor. A good butt fuck was a nice change of pace. A man's cock, even a young man's cock, felt so abnormally big when it was up her ass, like she was again getting fucked for the very first time. She reached back beneath her body to get to her clit, to rub and massage it as the boy worked his cock in and out of her rectum.

She roughly diddled her clit as he began to stroke short rapid thrusts with his hips. He was now giving her asshole a good quick fucking, not too deep but still rather bestial, like a dog mounted on its lover, plunging rapidly to get a quick release.

John knew he wasn't going to last any longer and he wanted to fuck her as hard as he could before he came.

Dr. Lowenstein at first tried to meet his frenetic thrusting with her own bottom bounces, but she could not keep up. She then just held her butt still, and let him fuck her derriere like a passive doe, giving her butt to him for his to fuck as he saw fit, but all the while squeezing tightly on his cock with her sphincter to maximize the sensation.

John's plunges quickened in pace, lost in the wonder of her rectum wrapped tightly around the head of his cock as his shaft was grasped by her sphincter. He wanted to cum now, wanted to release his stuff deep into her bowels. And, then, he felt his legs tremble with the inevitability sweeping through his loins. He pushed down in deep, as deep as his cock would go, his abdomen pressed against the soft cushions of the doctor's ass, his cock stuffed deep down inside and he let it cum, the first wave of cum jettisoning down through his shaft with substantial force, bursting out from his cock deep into her rectum. It was like his cock was a plugged hose that finally had forced out an unconscious impediment and was bursting and gushing forth its insights.

Dr. Lowenstein felt the twitching and pulsations of the young man's cock through her sphincter muscles, and she closed her eyes, and rested her head on her arms, to enjoy the sensation of him spurting his cum deep down into her ass. She could feel the young man's shaft twitch and jump with each ejaculation. She thought she could even feel the liquid mounting in her rectum, like she was getting a rather obscene enema. But, it was such a satisfying one. It was such a concrete, vivid demonstration of therapeutic success. She squeezed and milked his cock with her sphincter, drawing out more and more of his gism.

John, gasping for air, leaned forward over the back of his doctor, gripping and bracing himself with his hands on her hips, basking in his exhaustion, his exertion, his bliss. He breathed a sigh of deep relief. It had felt so good, and he now felt so wonderful. He felt cured, self-actualized, self-realized. He smiled with profound satisfaction, and slowly pulled his cock out, the head giving a pop as it was released through her clenched sphincter. Her anus stayed open a bit after he removed it, gaping at him, showing him the globs of cum down inside her rectum, then slowly shut once again.

The doctor squeezed her anus tightly shut, holding his cum inside. They now had very little time. She pulled some sanitary handy wipes from her desk. She always had an ample supply. She helped John clean himself off and then get his slackening penis back into his pants. Only then did she retrieve her own panties and pull them back on.

As she did so she reiterated to John the importance of his insights. John was surprised at his prior inability to see, to know, what must have seemed so obvious to anyone else. But, the doctor explained that what might be obvious to others can often be obtuse to the individual. It's a psychological blind spot, and being blind to its presence he was also blind to its effects. It was how the unconscious worked.

As she opened the door to her office, to shake his hand as he left, standing there was her next patient.

"Dr. Lowenstein, hello, it's me, Adam. I hope I'm not early," he said, seeing what must be her prior patient now just leaving. He sure hoped he hadn't disturbed her.

"No, no, please, we ran a little late. Please, do come in." She said goodbye to John, reminding him of the time of their next session, and then turned her attention to Adam, which wasn't that easy, her rectum being filled with John's cum.

Adam was having sleep troubles, his nights repeatedly disrupted by quite disturbing dreams, involving the eating, or more like gorging, on clams, as well as getting his face smacked and splattered with sloppy fish pies, and the weirdest of all was munching on a thick furry carpet. Dr. Lowenstein knew that she would have to use a very different approach with Adam. Well, not entirely different.

The session turned out to be a bit awkward though, as she was tightly squeezing her sphincter throughout to avoid having an accident in her panties. She had to retain John's slippery gism up her rectum throughout the session, and it was a bit uncomfortable, a little awkward, a little risky, but that's what also made it rather enjoyable. It turned out to be a very nice session indeed.

As John left the building he felt so wonderful, so good, so optimistic but, then, it hit him. What girl would share with him such pleasure in anal sex?

123456...9