The Cornhole Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, please, have a seat." He gestured to the chair by his desk.

Nina stepped into his office, shut the door behind her, and made her way timidly to the chair.

Most students didn't shut his door. "Well, well," Professor Gould commented, "this sounds serious." He was actually joking, as he seriously doubted that the sweet little Nina could have a serious problem.

Nina took her seat, her hands clasped demurely in her lap. She just sat there, looking at the professor, wringing her hands.

Dr. Gould did not pressure her. He could now see that something was indeed troubling her. He could also see that she was terribly cute. The Templeton uniform helped. Templeton students are required to wear a uniform. For the girls it consisted of a white blouse, plaid skirt, black tie, white socks, and black Mary Janes. And, for a petite girl like Nina, with large green eyes beneath even larger spectacles, it was really quite endearing. Her feet didn't even touch the floor. She was swinging them as she considered whether or not to say anything, or at least what to say. Dr. Gould finally asked, "Yes, well, Nina, how can I help you?"

Nina looked away and replied, "I just wanted to ask you something, Dr. Gould."

"Well, certainly, Nina, certainly."

She again hesitated. "It's kind of personal, Dr. Gould."

"Oh, well, my goodness, dear, please, what is it?"

She looked back at the door to double check that she had indeed shut it. Once she was reassured of that she did feel a little better. It was like she was now safely tucked inside the safety of the professor's office. "Sir," she said, "you know quite a bit about stuff, don't you?"

"Well," he chucked, "'stuff' covers a lot of territory, Nina. Perhaps you could be a bit more specific?"

"I mean, like, about what's natural and normal behavior, you know, and what's not."

Dr. Gould furrowed his brow. "Well, I suppose that's true, in a way."

Nina did not appear to notice his hesitancy. "Good, good. You see, I was just wondering, whether, well..."

She was still have difficulty. Dr. Gould slid his chair closer to Nina, leaned forward, and put a reassuring hand on her knee. "It's alright, Nina. We're alone here."

Her leg stopped kicking. Nina could feel her face getting warm, as she finally asked, looking down at the floor, "Professor Gould, is it abnormal for a person to have anal sex?" She reflexively squeezed her sphincter. There wasn't anything in there right now. She considered wearing something in there while she talked to the professor. That would be rather provocative. But, if he wound up telling her that she was really sick or something, it wouldn't feel so good.

'Well,' Dr. Gould thought, 'this is a new one.' He withdrew his hand, smiled reassuringly but attempted to deflect her query. "Nina, don't you think you should talk to your parents about this?"

Nina rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, sure, yeah, right," she responded sarcastically. She turned to look him in the eyes. "Would you talk to your parents about something like that?"

Well, that was a pretty good point. "Yes, alright, but maybe you should speak to a psychologist."

"Oh, no, I'm not going to talk to some shrink. I know what she'll say."

'She? Why did she presume it would be a woman,' the professor wondered. Well, he could at least offer his own opinion. "Yes, well, Nina, frankly, I would say, well....No, no, I do not consider it to be abnormal. Whatever two adults wish to do in the privacy of their own home is frankly their own business. In this state it is entirely legal."

Nina hadn't been thinking that it might in fact be illegal. What state would make it illegal? Well, in any case, she felt very reassured. "Oh, professor," she said, feeling a very heavy weight being lifted from her little shoulders, "that's a relief. I was really worried there, let me tell you." Now she had wished that she had worn something in her bottom. She instinctively squeezed her sphincter.

Professor Gould actually would prefer that she didn't, tell him, that is. "Yes, excellent, well, I'm glad I could be of some help." It was clear, at least to him, that he would prefer this conversation to end. Templeton College was very conservative. Anal sex was legal, but he seriously doubted that the administration, or her parents, would approve of it, nor would they approve of him speaking to a young female coed about it and probably would be quite appalled at his endorsement of anal sex. But, as a professor, a scientist, he had to be true to his principles.

Nina though had more questions, now that the back door was open. "Have you ever done it?"

"Excuse me?"

"Have you sir? Have you ever done it?"

It was Dr. Gould's turn for his face to turn red. He said quietly, "Nina, I don't think we should be speaking about this."

"But, Dr. Gould, you always said that there are no wrong questions, only wrong answers."

"Well, yes, yes, I did say that but I didn't mean...."

"I'm sorry, sir," Nina quickly interjected. She realized that she had crossed a line, and a rather embarrassing one at that. Her face became as red as the professor's. "You're really very busy, and I'm sorry to have taken up already so much of your time." She got up from her chair. "I'll be on my way." She really wanted now to just get out of there.

Dr. Gould could see how embarrassed and troubled the girl was. "Nina, please, wait."

Nina stood before him, looking ever so apprehensive and timid, her hands clasped before her, biting her lower lip. "Yes, sir?"

Dr. Gould really didn't want this girl to leave his office feeling so lost and confused. She needed someone's help, and he was the one who was there. He could just hand her off to someone else. Make her be their problem, not his. But, that would be irresponsible, neglectful, and cowardly. No self-respecting professor would or should do that. It was his duty to help her, to provide her with the guidance and support she needed, even if it was awkward and uncomfortable. He took a deep breath and said, softly, "Yes, Nina, I have done it."

Nina's eyes brightened. "You have!? Really?"

He nodded and repeated, "Yes, yes, I have."

"Wow." Nina felt so much better. If a professor has done it then it can't be bad! They're like the elite of society, so wise, so learned. "Did you like it?"

"Well, yes, yes, Nina. I would say that I did." It would certainly be weird at this point to say that he didn't, but he was in fact being honest about it, although he hadn't really done it that much.

"Have you done it a lot? When was the last time you've done it?"

The professor shifted in his chair, feeling a little uncomfortable. Sometimes it can be quite difficult to be a professor, but a good educator, a good scientist, must be willing to address and confront difficult subject matter. "I have not actually done it a lot, Nina, I must admit, and, well, frankly, it has been quite some time since the last time." There was in fact only one prior partner who was willing, and even with her he didn't do it very often. It had to be the right moment, and those moments did not arise very often.

"Would you like to do it again?"

The professor hesitated before answering that question. This was really getting quite personal. "Well, yes, someday, certainly, I suppose if the opportunity arose." He was not currently dating anyone, and didn't really expect the opportunity to arise again anytime soon, but if it did he would not be at all adverse. That was certainly true.

Nina hesitated a bit, contemplating her next question. She could feel her heart racing. She knew she probably shouldn't but she also knew that if she didn't at least ask she would regret it later. "Sir, um, well...would you like to do it with me?"

Dr. Gould's eyes widened with surprise and shock. Perhaps he should have anticipated this question, but he really hadn't been imagining the conversation heading in that direction, even after her prior question. What professor really would? How often does an undergraduate ask you to have anal sex with her? Frankly, not very often at all. Professor Gould had been at Templeton College for 15 years and it had never come up before.

Of course, perhaps he should not be too surprised. Faculty life at Templeton College was really beginning to take a rather unusual turn for Professor Gould. First there was Emily Kay (see "There must be something wrong with me"), and now here was Nina Hartley. "Well, Nina, really, I'm not sure that's quite appropriate. I am, after all, one of your instructors, and really much older than you."

"It's not like it's real sex or anything, professor, and you would be doing me a big favor. And the fact that you are so much older is really why I'm asking you. I mean, well, I don't mean like you're really nasty old or anything like that." She was feeling quite self-conscious again, perhaps only digging a deeper, dark hole for herself as she tried to climb out. "I could learn a lot from you and I've never done it before and I so much want to see what it's like."

These were all very good arguments, or at least Professor Gould felt they were. But, after the experience with Emily he had vowed not to do anything like that again. He had taken a big chance with her. Frankly, he wasn't really out of the woods with her as she might still someday tell her story to someone and if it ever got out he would be in quite a bit of trouble. "I honestly don't know, Nina."

"Oh please, Professor Gould, please, please, please, please, please!" Her hands were clasped before her chest, her face pleading, her large green spectacled eyes beseeching him to say yes.

This girl was anything if not persistent. But, the professor knew that this was a most dangerous line to cross.

"We really can't do such a thing, Nina, and certainly not here and now." He wasn't too sure he wanted her though to even come to his house. What if one of his neighbors saw her? And he certainly couldn't go to her dorm room or, worse yet, her house, if she was still living with her parents. Boy, imagine being introduced to her parents, and claiming that you were going to provide some tutoring, in her bedroom. No, that wouldn't be terribly believable, and there would be little doubt that her parents would look in on them.

"It's okay, Dr. Gould," Nina said, reaching down for her purse. She extracted a tube of lubricant. Ever since she started wearing things up her bottom during classes she realized it would be helpful to always have some lubrication handy. "We can do it right here, right now. I've got some stuff."

That wasn't what he had been concerned about, but it was impressive that the girl was prepared.

Nina got up from her chair, turned her back to the professor, and then got back onto the chair, facing away from him, her bottom toward him. She held onto the back of the chair with her left hand, looked back at him over her right shoulder, stuck her bottom out, smiled coquettishly, and lifted up her skirt to reveal to his eyes her perky little round bottom, all nicely wrapped in her white cotton panties.

Professor Gould's dick swelled quickly in his pants. Well, she was at least wearing the school uniform, the professor observed. That was something, he supposed, and it never looked better on a young lady. Nina was perhaps presenting her most compelling argument, and Professor Gould's resistance was weakening.

Nina pulled her skirt all the way up onto her back so her entire bottom was exposed and then stuck it way out at the professor. She cocked one hip, and then the other, and then brought her bottom back toward the chair and then stuck it back out at him, letting him enjoy how fuller and rounder it became when she stuck it way out, and then started swinging and swaying it left and right, and bopping it up and down like she was on a spinner. She did all sorts of cute little gyrations and flirtations with her white pantied bottom. She had gotten lots of practice in front of her bedroom mirror over the last few weeks, learning well how to pose and prance her bottom for a guy. Now she was finally getting the opportunity to try them all out and, as she grinned at him over her shoulder, she could see that she was having the desired effect.

She was indeed. Professor Gould was getting rock hard within his slacks, and briefs. Nina's prancing, dancing pantied bottom was simply mesmerizing and hypnotic. It had been quite a long time since he had enjoyed a girl's firm round bottom and her tight little rectum. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to indulge a student's whim every once in awhile. It was, after all, in the spirit of helping her overcome her problems, to help her learn and grow as a young lady.

He got up from his chair, his dick straining within his briefs in a most uncomfortable manner. His cock had the scent of this girl's bottom and it wanted more.

Nina thrust her bottom back to him and then held it still. She did though arch her back a bit more, just to give it more definition, a more alluring roundness.

The professor at first just laid his hands on the cheeks of the girl's apple shaped bum. Each hand could essentially capture an entire cheek. He squeezed them, enjoying their firmness yet also their soft pliancy. He then slid and glided his hands around and around all over her fanny, enjoying the smoothness, the soft curves. She had such a round perky butt. With his crotch hidden by her bottom he did though momentarily release his left hand off her butt to adjust his stiff dick.

He then grasped hold of the waistband of Nina's panties.

Nina could feel her heart racing, her pussy getting warm and wet, anticipating the professor pulling her panties down. She was feeling a little naughty right now, as she was certainly being. She giggled to herself that it was like the professor was going to pull her panties down to give her a spanking, like her father had done many years ago. But, of course, he was only pulling them down so that they could be naughty together.

But, the professor instead pulled her panties up, in a manner as if giving the girl a wedgie, her panties becoming wedged fully into the crack of her ass, exposing her entire white fanny cheeks, turning her full cotton panties into a thong.

"Professor Gould!" Nina complained at the indignity of the wedgie, but she was also smiling, and giggling.

Lifting her panties up this way also delightfully tightened them around her pussy pouch, which was now fully camel toed. But, it wasn't her pussy that interested Dr. Gould.

Nina squirmed and wiggled her bottom hanging from her panties. She was getting so terribly excited.

Dr. Gould could even see some moisture soaking through Nina's panties, providing now a wet camel toe. He wondered if they ever have that type of contest at a spring break party. It would clearly top the wet t-shirt contests, which were already quite entertaining. Probably not, but the way kids are these days, one can't be too sure.

He let go of Nina's panties, but only temporarily in order to shift his hands to pull them down. He did not though pull them all the way down. He did clear her entire bottom, but he stopped just below the cheeks, where he tucked them in. He thought that looked incredibly cute. The presence of her panties bunched up just below her naked bum further accentuated that they were indeed pulled down, that the girl's bottom was fully exposed to his view, his pleasure.

And exposed it was. He shook his head in disbelieving wonder. Nina had such an incredibly round and perky derriere. He might not be a butt man, but perhaps he should be, or certainly might become one. Youth is truly wasted on the young.

"Are you going to let me see yours?"

"What?" He had barely heard what she said, as his eyes and his mind were transfixed by the sight of Nina's bare naked bottom.

"Can I see what you're going to stick in my bottom, Professor Gould?"

It was a reasonable request. Any gentleman would oblige the girl wishing to see the size of the weapon that was going to be stuck up her butt. It is certainly not polite to surprise her on that point. Dr. Gould unzipped his pants, reached into his briefs, and pulled out his stiffened cock.

"Oh my goodness," Nina exclaimed, looking back at the swollen stiff dick of Dr. Gould. It jutted out of his slacks like a battering ram, the plum crown all swollen and shiny, appearing even angry and ready to do damage to the closed gate it was about to barge through.

Dr. Gould smiled. This was the second undergraduate to be impressed by the size of his cock. For a moment he considered the possibility that he was in fact larger than average, but as a scientist he knew that he wasn't. He knew the figures, the facts. It could just be that Nina and Emily were too inexperienced to realize the facts. Or, it might be that the role, the profession, of being a professor provided him with some element of mystique. Well, whatever the reason he really didn't care. It was just nice to hear.

Nina was not just flattering Dr. Gould. He wasn't that big but when it's your butt that is going to be penetrated even a small cock could appear rather big, and certainly to a bottom as inexperienced as Nina's.

Nina handed the lubrication back to Dr. Gould and scrunched down deep into the chair, tucking her face into the seat cushion, raising her bottom up as high as it would go. When he took the lubrication from her hand she reached back up with both hands to spread open her cheeks.

It was a rather unusual, but a highly erotic sight: Nina's bottom was sitting high up in the chair, her head and knees down at the cushion. It was like her ass had become her head, as if she was raising her bottom up in the air in order to receive some sort of planting, spiking, or reward. Perhaps all of these options were in fact the case.

Dr. Gould squeezed a glob of the lubricant onto his index finger and reached out to apply it, to apply it to Nina's puckered rosebud. He hesitated a moment before he did so. This is a moment you want to treasure: a pretty girl presenting her anus to you in as graphic manner as possible. This was not likely to happen too often again in his career. Plus, her little brown star was so cute, so charming, so adorable.

He applied the ointment to Nina's butt hole, her bottom lurching and her sphincter tightening as soon as he made contact, but he also could hear her giggling.

Nina was so happy. She was finally going to be fucked up the ass, and it was even going to be by a professor! 'Could a girl be any luckier,' she thought. It wasn't going to be just some guy with whom she was on a date, some guy that probably would have no idea what he was doing, some guy who might dump her as a result, or perhaps she might dump as a result. Instead, it was going to be an esteemed member of the Templeton faculty, a person of considerable respect, even reverence. She was getting so, so wet. She wanted to reach up between her thighs to feel how wet she was, to diddle her clit, but she did worry that Professor Gould might consider that to be inappropriate. Masturbating in front of a professor was a rather obscene thing to do.

Professor Gould enjoyed the feel of the girl's little anus. It was so curly, squiggly, and puckered. It just felt so darling, so dainty, so delectable. After a period of time of just caressing her, calming her, getting her used to the feel of his finger, to its presence on her anus, the safety of its presence, he slowly and cautiously pushed his way in.

Her instinctive reaction was to tighten her sphincter, to resist.

"It's okay, Nina. Just relax. Just let it happen."

"Yes sir," she replied, but she did know that. She closed her eyes and thought happy thoughts. Happy thoughts would not help her fly but they would help accept a finger up her ass. In fact, her happy thought was finally having a guy's finger up her butt. She felt the professor's finger slip in and even slide deep down inside.

1...34567...9