The Cornhole Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then quickly experienced another reason why it wasn't so bad to have a girl sit on his lap. Her soft little bottom did feel awfully nice squirming and snuggling into his crotch, and it wasn't too long before he started to feel himself get excited. A wave of panic quickly enveloped him. Imagine the embarrassment at developing a big stiff erection during the trip, the girl becoming shocked and appalled, perhaps even demanding that she move to someone else's lap because her partner had developed a boner. Not only would that be embarrassing but it could also be a major distraction for the team's competition. Captain Silvera might even dismiss him from the team.

He quickly distracted his mind to something else, concentrating on his plans for the cornholing. He so hoped that he would have a gusher (completing four cornholes in one inning). He had never done that before and there would never be a better time for a gusher than against Livingston.

But, it wasn't working that well. For John it was like the girl was sitting on his cock with her cunt. Imagine if bodies were constructed differently, that the cunt was where the butt hole was, and vice versa. Sitting on laps would then be so suggestive, so awkward (toilets would be kind of weird too). Well, it was pretty much that way for John now.

Nina wrapped her left arm around John's shoulder so that she could lean more comfortably against him. "Don't you really like cornholing, John?" she innocently asked through her large green spectacled eyes.

John wondered what he should do with his right arm. Currently it was bent and jammed between her and the car door. He pulled it free and wrapped it around Nina's waist, helping to hold her on his lap. It was a rather bumpy ride to the Livingston campus. "Yea, yea, I sure do," he replied, looking into those lovely green eyes behind the even larger round spectacles. He noticed how small was her waist as he held her body against his.

"And," she added, "you really are very good at cornholing," nodding her head emphatically.

"Well, I don't know about that," he modestly replied.

"Oh, no, no. I really mean it. I think you're the best player on the team. Nobody can cornhole better than you."

He wasn't sure if it was the compliments or the fact that her bottom was bouncing up and down on his dick, but his erection was again returning. "Oh no, no, I think Joey is better than me."

"Yea, well, I'm kind of hoping we'll be teammates." Nina quickly added, not wanting to sound too forward, "If that's okay with you, I mean."

"Oh no, no. I mean, yeah, sure, I would love to be your teammate."

"Ooooh, really!?" Nina exclaimed, not hiding her enthusiasm. Nina was really pleased to hear that. It wasn't their decision, but it was great to hear that John would want to cornhole with her. She had always admired John, and had felt particularly attracted to him after an intense and heated cornholing. Their games could get pretty darned exciting and impassioned. She leaned in closer and tighter against John, pressing her little soft breast against his chest, giving him a hug. "Won't this be so much fun," she said.

The memory and meaning of his dream about Nina was now flooding John's mind as she pressed her breast against him, and bounced her bottom on his hardening dick, thinking back how he had imagined, dreamed, about fingering this girl, but through the insight of his analysis he had come to realize that he had been fingering her butt hole, the hole of the very butt that was now bouncing in his lap.

The car at least hit a smooth section of road, and the bouncing, for the moment, ceased. But, a lot of damage was done, as he was half erect and it was quite possible that Nina could in fact feel his stiffness. He cursed the Templeton school uniform that required guys wear loose trousers. Jeans would be much better at hiding himself. He was though glad that he was at least wearing briefs rather than boxers. He always wore tight briefs when he cornholed. It was a bit silly, as the likelihood of a corn bag banging into your crotch was pretty low, and there was no actual running around. But, the briefs did make him feel more athletic.

Nina, though, hadn't yet noticed. Well, she had noticed something lumpy, but a lumpy thing poking her bottom was hardly an annoyance to Nina. If anything it would have piqued her interest, her excitement. She was just simply enjoying the moment. "Would you? Um, I mean, you, maybe, well, we could get together sometime and practice our cornholing?"

"Well, sure, sure. I would in fact really like that," John replied. He would really like it indeed.

"You could maybe show me some of your secrets, you know, your cornholing technique, and everything."

John decided to take the plunge. "Yea, sure," he said, "like maybe we could go out for a movie, or something, you know, and then do some cornholing afterward." It was a pretty risky move, if he had thought about it, because if Nina said no, if she declined his request for an actual date, she would still be sitting on his lap for the rest of the trip, and how awkward would that be. But, somehow he was actually feeling rather good about his chances and, well, his swelling cock was providing quite a bit motivation to commit the daring act.

"Like on a date?" Nina whispered. This conversation was now getting rather personal and Allan, sitting right next to them, would easily hear if she didn't whisper, although his attention seemed to be pretty much on Kristi, who was sitting to his left, on the lap of Frank, who was talking rather excitedly to Tricia in the front seat. Everyone in the car was very excited about the big game.

"Well, um, yeah, I suppose." He would have preferred that she not make him acknowledge it explicitly. His first dates were always unclear as to whether they were in fact dates. It made it a lot easier to ask for the "date" and a lot easier if it didn't go well; after all, it hadn't been a real date anyway. But, he also didn't feel good about saying, 'I suppose.' He didn't want to sound like he was denigrating such an idea, that he wouldn't like it if it was a real date.

Nina was not so reserved. She squirmed in his lap and replied, "I think that would be wonderful."

John was surprised, and very pleased, at Nina's enthusiastic response. His dick swelled further.

And Nina was becoming now more clearly aware of it. There are very few things that actually get larger within a guy's pocket or pants. She didn't say anything though. She didn't want to embarrass him. She certainly didn't mind it. On the contrary, it was rather pleasing to have such a concrete expression of his pleasure at hearing that she would go out on a date with him, particularly as it was pressing against her bottom. She let herself imagine actually doing it with John, that way, and she squirmed a bit more, but this time for a different reason.

Kristi, Tricia, Allan and Joey were talking about getting more specialized cornholing uniforms, rather than just wearing the specialized patch. They really would like a real uniform, but the conversation wasn't entirely serious. Joey suggested that the girls should wear the short shorts like the waitresses wear at that buffalo wings restaurant, with a big cornhole right on the bottom.

Kristi and Tricia understood the joke and didn't think it was that funny. Kristi suggested that the boys should then wear their penises in a special jockstrap cup, shaped like a cob of corn.

Nina giggled at that thought. It would be kind of interesting if guys had to wear their penises in brassiere-like cups, extending out from the fly of their pants, just like girls had to wear brassieres that made their breasts look more prominent. Girls could then judge how big the guys are, just as guys get to judge how big girls' breasts are. Plus, one could readily see if a guy was getting excited, just as guys can see girls' nipples getting stiff. Well, maybe the comparison isn't entirely fair, but the thought of such things did make Nina giggle.

"What's so funny," John asked, wanting to be in on the joke.

"Oh, it's nothing, nothing at all," Nina answered, now fully grinning over the thought of seeing John becoming embarrassed as he stiffens within his penis brassiere.

John smiled back. "Obviously it is, given that big beaming grin on your face. C'mon, tell me."

Nina looked deep into his eyes. Maybe she should tell him her little fantasy. Why not? It was kind of funny. So, she did, giggling and blushing as she did so, as it was a bit naughty to be talking to John this way, talking about penis brassieres.

John did smile broadly at the idea, although his face reddened a bit as well.

Allan, however, overheard and laughed loudly. "Penis brassieres?! What are you two talking about there!?"

Nina's face became beet red as she explained her idea.

Tricia, however, also found it rather funny. "Yea, hey ," she suggested to Harry sitting next to her in the front seat, "Why don't we make that part of our uniform."

"Very funny," Harry replied.

Nina though whispered to John, "I bet you would look real cute in one."

John's face became redder as more blood flowed into his face, as well as his cock. He didn't think his cock could get any harder, but he was very glad that apparently she wasn't noticing it.

"But," Nina added, whispering even more quietly, "It might be a little difficult for you right now, don't you think?"

"What?" A wave of panic swept over John's body, his heart raced.

She whispered very quietly, "Is that a corn bag in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"Oh geez, Nina," he quickly responded, albeit even more quietly, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Shhhh," Nina replied. She smiled sweetly and said, "It's okay. I think it's kind of flattering," and to make sure that he knew she wasn't at all upset, she lifted up her bottom and reached underneath with her right hand, ostensibly to adjust or move something behind her to make herself more comfortable, but in reality just to give John's swollen cock an affectionate squeeze. She quickly though sat back down, not wanting anyone else to notice it.

John's panic turned to unbridled excitement. Well, this was nice. This was very, very nice, as was certainly the brief feel of her girlish fingers on his cock. He did not, though, say anything. He really didn't want to put a foot in his mouth at this point, and so he just let his cock speak for him.

Nina whispered, "Do you always get stiffies when a girl sits on your lap?"

He shook his head no. However, with his predilection for anal sex perhaps it would be a natural response for him. The fact was that he just didn't have a lot of experience of girls sitting on his lap.

"It's just my bottom that gets you all excited, is it?" Nina smiled flirtatiously and gave him a little squirm.

John wrapped his right arm more tightly around Nina's waist and gave her a squeeze. He really did need to respond to that remark. "Yes, I guess it is." He grinned back.

She whispered to him, "Do you like it when a girl wiggles her bottom in your lap?" And, to help him provide the most accurate answer she gave him a little wiggle.

John sighed, closed his eyes, and responded, "Yes, yes I do."

"Oh my," Nina whispered, "I guess he does very much," feeling his cock twitch against her bottom. "My goodness," she whispered, "It feels like it's a pretty darned big one."

"Nina!" John whispered, enjoying very much the subject matter, along with her squirming bottom, but also quite worried about getting caught in their little flirtatious dalliance.

If they were noticed, however, nobody would have minded, or would have even been surprised. It was in fact no accident that Joey, the captain of the team, assigned Nina to sit on John's lap. Pretty much everybody on the team could see that they were interested in each other, stealing glances, smiling, but obviously neither appeared to have the nerve to make the first move. Joey had been planning all along to have them be teammates for the Livingston match, although not entirely sure about that decision. It might be good for getting them together, but the tension, nervousness, and self-consciousness that it might generate could also be pretty bad for the competition. Having Nina sit on his lap was a no-brainer though. Perhaps then they would get over whatever tension might arise over being teammates.

And, that had in fact been an excellent coaching decision on the part of the captain, as John and Nina were now well passed any nervousness, at least with respect to acknowledging their interest in one another.

Nina, ignoring John's plea to be more discrete said, quite boldly but still quietly and a bit opaquely, "I like it too when a guy's big, stiff penis is poking at my bottom." It would have been more accurate to say "in" rather than "at," but that was probably saying too much, too soon.

John did hear quite clearly the specific reference to "at" rather than "in," but wondered, much to his increasing interest, whether the latter would follow the former. He whispered back to her, "Well, you have pretty darned cute bottom to poke."

"Johnny," Nina whispered gaily, giving him a little hug and wiggle of appreciation for the compliment. "Don't be so fresh," she teasingly admonished.

This was very good fun for Nina. She felt like a mother hen, sitting on her egg, keeping it hidden from the foxes around her. Of course, when this egg hatched it would leave a bit of a mess in John's pants. She squirmed in his lap, continuing to play with and tease him.

John so much wanted to join in, to return the favor by thrusting and twisting his pelvis against her bottom, but he knew that to do so would be risking getting discovered. But, it was so difficult to just sit there passively while Nina frotteurised his cock with her soft, round bottom.

"Hold on folks," warned Joey, driving the car. "We've got another bumpy stretch up ahead."

They were taking a back highway to the Livingston campus, which was located well into the rural area of the state. The road was paved but the state rarely got to the potholes and cracks in this rural area.

"Oh my goodness!" squealed Nina as she bounced up and then fell back down on John's stiffness. Kristi, at the other window seat in the back, was bouncing up and down on her partner's seat as well, and rather obviously intentionally so, much to Frank's discomfort and complaints. John, though, wasn't complaining at all.

Nina again reached underneath herself, this time ostensibly to maintain her balance but again in reality to grasp hold of John's stiff dick. This time she didn't let go, and commenced to clench, squeeze and even fondle and stroke it.

John used his left hand to grasp Nina around the waist, ostensibly to help her from bouncing around, but in reality to pull her more tightly against him. His right hand in fact left her waist to slip under her bottom to cup and fondle a cheek. He was unable to thrust and squirm his pelvis against her rump, but he could help her wiggle and squirm it against his cock.

Nina brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "Now I can tell you really do have a big one, Johnny."

These were words of affection that all boys like to hear, and John's dick swelled further at Nina's compliment. "Too big for poking your bottom?" he teasingly replied.

Nina looked him in the eyes, hers widening. She stared with wonder deeply into his, wondering if she had heard or understood him correctly. He had, like her, failed to say "in," but what reason would there be for poking a girl's bottom? And, certainly, what difference would the size make unless you meant poking her in the bottom? Of course, that was what he was sort of doing right now, although it was more like her slapping against him rather than him poking her. She tentatively felt him out, as she felt him up. "Do you like poking girls in the bottom?"

Now she had most definitely said "in," but somehow it still could be innocent, or at least ambiguous to the central point.

John could feel his heart racing at the question, his cock swelling and twitching at the thought, and the feel, of her hand. She was smiling at him, perhaps to let him know that it was fine with her if he did. With considerable trepidation he cautiously nodded, his eyes frozen on hers, desperately fearing the worst.

Nina smiled more broadly, whispering, "And, I like getting poked there."

"All clear," Joey announced, having finally gotten off the bumpy stretch of road. Everyone sighed with relief, particularly Frank, upon whom Kristi had been bouncing.

Nina brought her hand from beneath her bottom, although giving John one last squeeze before she did so and then explained, "You better relax, you need to save all your energy for the big game and," she added pregnantly, "for the ride home."

There wasn't that much more play or flirtation for the rest of the trip. Well, that's not really true. Nina could not resist occasionally getting him rock hard again, at least for a little bit. But, they did have to prepare themselves for the match, get their minds on their game, rather than on Nina's bottom. She certainly didn't want him to get blue balls prior to the match, and cumming within his slacks was out of the question. So, she behaved herself for much of the rest of the trip, only occasionally stirring him back up again when she wanted his attention, which was a number of times.

The match was an outstanding success. Nina and John were indeed partners and they were on fire. Nina had numerous air mails, lots of cow pies, and very few hangers. John repeatedly went through the back door, and scored his first gusher in tournament play. Neither of them had any corn patties. They were the pride of the team, all of whom were thrilled and ecstatic with their first big victory over Livingston. The football team lost, but that was to be expected and it certainly didn't dampen their excitement over their own magnificent success.

Nina had to stop off at a restroom before they got into the car. Actually, a lot of them did as it would be a long ride back and everyone had drank a lot of Gatorade.

Everyone in the car on the ride back to Templeton was electrified with energy and excitement. They were all recounting various parts of the tournament, every amazing hanger, disappointing jumper, and of course John's gusher. But, it had indeed been a team effort and everyone shared in the revelry and glory.

Nina though had not stopped off at the restroom simply to relieve herself. Well, she relieved herself of more than just one thing. She relieved herself of her panties, tucking them into her purse. And, she thoroughly lubricated her own back door. Perhaps she was a bit carried away from the glorious victory. Many persons do quite stupid and dangerous things after a big sports championship, and Nina was no exception.

When she got back onto John's lap she lifted up the back of her skirt so that she could seat bare bottom on his lap. She gave him a big hug as soon as she did so. It didn't really matter if anyone saw it. Everyone was hugging, saluting, lauding and high-fiving each other. It was a time for congratulating, embracing, and sharing the moment.

John was very glad to have Nina return to his lap. He did not at first notice that she was lacking panties, although he certainly did appreciate the intimate touch of her bottom. And, this time he had carefully placed his limp cock in such a position that it could very comfortably grow. He had seriously contemplated taking off his briefs in the restroom, out of sight of his teammates within one of the stalls. He now cursed their tightness. But, taking them off might be going a bit far. Plus, if he did in fact have an accident on the ride back, he would want the extra layer of fabric to absorb the moisture. He wasn't as worried about this on the ride home, because it would be dark by the time they got back. He could just dash out of the car once he was dropped off at the dorm. It might appear a bit rude not to talk to Nina for awhile outside of the car, but she would understand, or at least he hoped she would.

1...456789