The Cornhole Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina met John's thrusts with some squeezing of her sphincter and a bit of twisting and squirming of her bottom, as well as a bit of bouncing with the bumpy road. It was again risky but they weren't cornholing champions for no reason at all.

Nina could feel herself getting real close to an orgasm, her breathing accelerating, her heart racing. "I'm just so excited," she yelped.

John increased the rapidity of his clit diddling and started thrusting harder against her, like he was trying to bounce her bottom in his lap.

Allan exclaimed, "John, what are you doing?"

"I'm just returning the favor," he responded, rather truthfully, and then felt his cock suddenly twitch and jerk in her rectum. He jammed his cock hard up her butt as it blasted a load deep inside, now experiencing his second gusher of the day, and this one even more intense and satisfying.

"I just love cornholing!" Nina loudly announced to the world, or at least to everyone in the car, her body and mind being swept away by her own orgasm. She grasped and squeezed the top of the seat in front of her with her right hand and John's thigh with her left, trying to steady herself, trying to not let her body twitch and shiver with the waves of her spasmodically shuddering climax sweeping and coursing through her body.

Everyone laughed at Nina's loud exclamation. It did sound a bit of an incongruous thing to say, and to say so boisterously in public. But, everyone did feel the same way, sort of.

And certainly did John. He was the only one not to laugh. He instead buried his face into Nina's back, hiding the scrunching of his eyes, lips, and cheeks with his gushing climax, losing himself in the pleasure of his dick twitching and spitting up into Nina's bottom, filling her rectum with his seed, his cum, his slop. It just didn't seem to end, to even diminish, for quite some time. He had apparently built up quite a bit from all that lap dancing flirtation and cornholing.

Nina could feel her man's gun repeatedly shooting off her into her ass, and she smiled through the bliss that engulfed her body as the deluge of John's balls inundated her rectum. There was really nothing better than to orgasm with a hard, twitching, jerking, spitting cock up her butt. She really did indeed love cornholing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you enjoyed this story you might want to try "It's not like it's real sex," "My little brownie cupcake," and/or "The virgin bride." And, please do take the time to vote (particularly if you enjoyed it!), as doing so is really very encouraging and helpful.

1...456789