The Coronation

Story Info
A human mage experiences the erotic coronation of the new queen.
3.8k words
3.69
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDXDave
PDXDave
4 Followers

Dedicated in equal parts love and lust to Whitney.

*

"Much of the Assembly is not please that you will be here." Chorus told me.

Chorus isn't really her name, more of a job description, it is her job to narrate the rite, sort of like a Greek chorus, hence the name. Her hair is up in a bun, she is wearing glasses and a tweed pant suit. Somehow she is exhibiting zero sum sexuality. Which is a bit of feet considering how hot she is under that garb. It makes me want to rip of the glasses and her clothes and bend her over and take her up the ass. "I don't give a fuck, what the Assembly thinks, tonight is all about her, and what she wants and she wants me here." It's true but, I wouldn't be as cocky if I wasn't so sure in her power, and that my being here is what she wants.

The underground grotto is lit only by torches, it adds to the creepiness and sensuality of the chamber ambience. In a large connected secondary cavern sat the Assembly, the ruling elite of the vampire world. All dressed up like they are going to the ballet or some fancy ass play. I am the first non-undead to ever see this rite. That is prima fascia evidence that blood town has a new sheriff, and her name is Bethany.

I'd tell the Assembly to bite my dick, but too many of them would take it as a literal invitation. The truth weather they want to admit it or not is I saved their collective asses during the Blood War. Not that I gave two tugs of a dead rats cock about any of them. I didn't do it to save any of their asses. When I took arms against Icarus, the only ass I was thinking about was hers, and trust me my friend, her ass is magnificent.

Humans, normal humans got up and went to work, sold a little bit of their souls for the green back dollar, ate fast food and if they were lucky got fucked, went to sleep, then got up the next day and rinsed and repeated for thirteen days strait, and they didn't see the fucking war in front of their faces. Sure the radio would say something like three bodies found in occult ritual killing. Some building in BFE blew up and maybe an unaging celebrity disappeared, but they never put the fucking dots together. Ignorance is humanity's superpower.

As for me, I am a mage. A mortal, flesh and blood with a human body (a sometimes all too human body), but with the ability to control mystic and arcane energies. When I got in bed, so to speak, with Bethany's side, she was able to turn the balance of power against Icarus. Well with a little help with a few demons I summoned up.

"It's just you humans may see these rite as a bit distasteful, with your prudish nature." Chorus explained.

I actually rolled my eyes at her. No one has ever accused me of being a prude, and even if I didn't have a major hard on for the new queen, I came across magic by my studies in anthropology and, would have found the rite fascinating. I do however understand what she means, to humans, regular humans, sex's primary purpose is for propagation of the species. Everything else, the pleasure, the guilt, the fun, the games, the billion dollar business is just frosting on the sexy cake. Vampires however don't rely on sex to make new little vampires. To them it is about pleasure and controlling others with that pleasure. So sex has a more dominant role in their poetry, music and rituals.

"I am big boy." I reassure Chorus.

Besides where the Assembly is sitting and the small alcove where I and Chorus are, the subterranean cavern, has and entrance and exit, a throne, big ass California king plus bed and a large pentagram in a circle painted on the ground.

From the entrance emerged our soon to be crowned sovereign and four others. When we first met, the anthro student in me immediately identified her origins as half as Korean and half European. She inherited the best physical traits of both cultures, sexy epicanthic folds over her milky chocolate eyes, shaved armed pits and just smidgen of pubes, firm tight ass. She stands five three. Her hair is half black and white, some kind of yin and yang shit, but I don't care it is hot. Lithe toned muscles of a dancer, a gorgeous smile, with the faintest hint of overgrown canines, firm tight squeezable breasts and did I mention, that tight firm, dimpled ass?

She looks young mid-twenties top. I don't know what her real age is, you know it's not polite to ask a lady her age and all that. I know she was around during the First World War, but not much more. At forty I am probably the youngest one here, but I also look like I am the oldest. Vampires don't age past the day they were transformed. Mankind will go the way of the T-Rex and the brontosaurus, and Bethany will still look young and fuckable.

There isn't a mortal equivalent of the clothes she is wearing. A body stocking of thin translucent black spider's silk. It tightly hugs her body. If I struggle in the torch-light I can make out her angelic nipples. Her pussy is clearly discernible underneath, oh and that ass. I get hard as soon as she enters the chamber. She wears a domino mask. It isn't to hide her identity. Comic books are shit, because there is no way Bruce Wayne wouldn't take a look at Cat Woman's ass and tits and not know that she was Selina Kyle, even with a mask on. In this case the mask is symbolic for that fact no one can really know the queen. I can attest that is true.

She entered the chamber with four others, all naked. Her top lieutenants Brutus. Tall muscular and black as coal. His hair is in long cornstalk braids. When he speaks he speaks perfect English with a slight Cambridge accent. I am hopelessly hardwired as a heterosexuals but if I HAD to have sex with another guy and I could choose who it had to be, I would chose Brutus

Asa, he looks like a fair-haired youth of eighteen, but I know he had turned tricks for Washington's army at Valley Forge.

Wolfgang, large Swede ex-Viking berserker, and looking at him naked, was the first time someone made me feel like my dick was lacking in size.

Finally Sabine, slightly taller than the future sovereign, with multicolored hair. She was the first vampire I ever scored with. She was the one who introduced me to Bethany. Even though my relationship with the queen is very open, the more time I spend in Bethany's bed the less I see of Sabine. Nobody says anything, it just is the way it is. I am working on getting the balls to ask Bee, about the possibility of a threesome.

The future queen rushes over to me and kisses me on the cheek. Her lips are warm, that means she has recently feed. "I am so glad you could be part of this." She whispers into my ear. Then she dashed over to her place at the top point of the pentagram. The other four take their places at the other pints.

A hushed silence comes over the Assembly as Chorus proclaims. "The rule of the Vampire King Icarus was cruel. He killed those who upset him and took their mates. On occasion if a vampire lord was with an attractive partner her would kill him or her just to take their lover."

Now don't get me wrong Icarus was a lousy SOB, and he is going to get what he deserves, but a lot of this is just political bullshit, vampire sovereigns have taken what they wanted since before the inquisition and the Assembly just took it up the rear and yelled in a combined voice, "thank you sir, can I have another one!" I suspect things will get better with Bethany, but I haven't drunken enough Kool-aide to make me think things will completely change.

As Chorus goes through the litany of Icarus's high crimes and misdemeanors, Bethany tares at the black spider silk body stocking, revealing herself to us, as if she was some kind of living Christmas present. The only reason patches hung to her skin is because of some kind of vampire magic. When she is done she is naked except for the mask, she began to turn slowly, showing us all her perfect body.

After chorus, bad mouthed Icarus enough she declares. "Though she may have many followers and admires, the queen must rely on her own strength and hand." With this Bethany's right hand began to feel her own breast. Caressing it, kneading it, then squeezing it and pinching her ripples. She throws her head back and began to make a purring sound. She lowered her left hand her vagina and began teasing herself. Then slowly and seductively, her fingers disappeared into her own pussy. Still standing she brings herself to orgasm.

First let me say, that the anthro geek in me understood the symbolism of the rite. A queen can only trust herself, and if she can't get others to do what needs to be done she has to be willing to do it herself. Secondly, the man in me found this damn hot! I had to sit on my hands to prevent me from jacking it along with her.

Once she hit the Promised Land Chorus began again. "Though a queen is strong enough that she needs nothing from any man or woman, she is aware and appreciates the sincere praise from her subjects." Brutus took her by the hand and led her to the throne. He then became her and with his long arms began to message her shoulders. Wolfgang and Sabine knelt before her and each took a leg and began rub a foot. With her legs speared wide open, Asa on his knees began to please her orally.

Chorus began to sing her the praises of Queen Bethany. From the poetic, "She is the black tiger that stalks the innocent roe in the night." to the accurate, "her beauty and sexuality eclipses all mortal women." To the almost comic out of context, "her ass makes grown men swoon." To the downright dirty "her lovers beg to enter her tight wet pussy."

She has an ecstatic smile on her face when she finial cums, while Chorus declared, "Her kissed are sweeter than the darkest wine." And boy did she cum. Maybe it was the ceremony or our connection or the fact that I am a mage, but I felt her orgasm in my bones, it was that strong.

Tenderly and softly her adorers withdrew from her body. Brutus' long fingers, followed by Wolfgang and Sabine releasing her feet simultaneously, lastly Asa pulled his head from her crotch. He then took his place before her, facing the Assembly, as Wolfgang and Brutus took him by his arms. Sabine next to him produced a metal rod, hell if I knew where from.

Chorus then explained. "A queen must be willing to dish out righteous punishment to those who transgress against her. The one before you has sinned, he has lustful thoughts, about his sovereign."

Now let me interject here, getting horny for your queen is not a bad thing in the vampire kingdom, hell it is almost a commandment, this is more symbolic than anything else. Fuck, if getting a boner for Bethany was a crime, it would be my ass getting beat up there.

"How do you plead?" Bethany demanded.

"Guilty!" Asa yelled.

Bethany nodded and says dispassionately "Punish him."

Brutus and Wolfgang bend him over and Sabine, struck his ass with such a blow that if he had been a mortal it would have shattered his pelvis.

This part of the ritual is repeated a few dozen times Chorus accused Asa of some offense, that he couldn't done (well I don't think he had anything to do with) the burning of Rome, Killing Cleopatra, raping Joan of Arc, starting the Bore War. Each time Bethany would demand a plea from him, to which Asa would reply "guilty." Then without mercy the new queen would demand that punishment be administrated. I would have felt bad for Asa but I am pretty sure he really got off on it.

The events seemed to change quickly during the rite. I am assuming this was symbolic of how quickly life goes by or some such shit. Chorus' tone seemed to change. "A true sovereign must take the burdens of her people. She must succor them even though it is uncomfortable and burden for her to do so." Sabine pulled her from her throne and yelled "on your knees bitch!" Bethany startled the pentagram like a dog.

Wolfgang yelled "Give!" and thrust his huge cock into her mouth. Then Brutus laid his hand on her flank and penetrated her from behind, screaming at the fallen queen "Me!" Wolfgang would thrust his pelvis forward and yell, "Give." Still on all fours Bethany would rock back some, until Brutus Would counter forcing himself deeper in to her ass and yell "me!" Back and forth they went like some kind of deviant human teeter-totter.

The Assembly yelled along with the men. "Give!" thrust, "Me!" thrust, "Give!" thrust, "Me!" thrust, "Give!" thrust "Me!" and on and on it went. The only two who were not chanting, was me and Bethany, and her mouth was full of Wolfgang's large Scandinavian dick. I would normally rise up to rescuer her, but one: it is part of the ritual she has to go through it to be queen. Second: Despite appearances to the contrary she consented to it. Thirdly: I think she actually likes it.

Finally Wolfgang and Brutus climax at the same time (As does Bethany). The Assembly cheers in a thunderous roar. Made louder by the underground cavern. Bethany drops to the floor. And gently Sabine picks her up and carriers her to the bed in the middle of the underground chamber.

"A queen must heal." Chorus explains, as Sabine begins to gently and softly touch and kiss her. Despite the fact that Sabine is naked and Bethany is only wearing that mask, the act is more tender than erotic. For the first time during the rite, I felt jealous, it was because the scene was so intimate. The two women curl up with each other, their breast interlock liked jigsaw puzzle pieces. To me it looked more like two college friends sharing their bodies for the first time, than two ravenous vampires with large sexual appetites.

Brutus and Wolfgang climbed into the bed with the women, Brutus behind Sabine and Wolfgang behind Bethany. Reaching towards each other, they smash the two women closer and then enter the women from behind. This is all done above the covers so we can all see. There is a slow tender pace to it that it seems more in common with a healing ritual than anal. As a mage I can see much more than a normal human, I see life force of all four of them fuse together replenishing anything Bethany might have lost during the ritual. Vampires have an incredibly short recovery time, the women organism with Wolfgang and Brutus, and Bethany rise form the bed completely revitalized.

There is a palpable stir among the Assembly. This was it the time they had all come to see. Not only the birth of a new monarch but the death of the old one. Four large vampires brought in Icarus, the old sovereign, in to the cavern bound by chains. Though he look as fit and strong on the outside, my mage senses could detect that his life force was greatly depleted. Once he was the most powerful undead in the world, now he wouldn't be much of a match against me, little own the new queen. The guardians pitched his ass to the ground and Asa, Wolfgang, Brutus and Sabine each took appendage and pinned him down.

He was defeated and he knew it. He tried to muster some look of defiance in his eyes, but the attempt was rather feeble. Naked and spared eagle, Bethany laid atop him, more like a lover than a conquer, and whispered into his ear. Sensually she slid down his body and began to tease his cock with her hands and mouth. For the next part to of the ceremony to continue, where he would be drained of his life essence she would need to make him orgasm. Essentially, if he wanted a chance to live he needed to keep his dick limp.

Unfortunately (Or fortunately) it was fucking Queen Bethany, mistress of the erotic arts that was trying to get the little Icarus to fly. I could see the struggle on his face as he for maybe the first time tried to fight his natural desires. Within three minutes he was as erect and hard as the Washington Monument.

Bethany needed to make him cum, but after Icarus feeble resistance at foreplay that was a forgone conclusion. I will give this to the guy, he played it out for all he was worth. Bethany sucked and rode him like a cowgirl for nearly thirty minutes and you can't say he didn't go out with a smile. They hit climax at the same time, then she arched her back in a U shape, more snake-like than human and bit him in the neck, sucking him dry. Icarus moaned deeply that echoed in the cavern. In a flash the queen was no longer startling a man but a pile of ashes.

Within minutes the cavern was cleared out. There would be long line of vampire sycophants trying to kiss her signet ring and her ass, but that was tomorrow night. Tonight she would celebrate with the one she chose, and only him. The stars are shining brightly on me tonight.

She stood in front of me with a shit eating grin naked except for the domino mask. Secretly I pray she keeps it on. "Congratulations your majesty."

She gave me a faux-courtesy that doubles my boner and nearly bursts my pipes. I want to fuck her so hard. "I bet you are pleased with yourself." Now saying that would have gotten anyone else's head separated from their shoulders, but pleased with yourself is a code word, that elicits a mischievous smile on her beautiful face. "I could be more pleased. I wish I was more pleased."

"Is that the first official order of your new reign?" I ask.

"Yes Pleasure me." She says in a voice that is sexual as it is regal. I led her by the hand to the overstuffed bed. She lays back on top of the covers, legs spread eagle, and proclaims "Please me."

Now I love giving women head, if for no other reason than, once you do, there is very little you ask in return that they will say no too. From dressing up like slave Leia to taking it up the rear. With Bethany and all vampires, it more, when I taste their pussy, I can also taste their power, their life essence. Their very being crackles on my tongue. I bury my face deep in her open thighs, and my tongue even deeper. My neatly trimmed beard rubbing against her soft skin.

Male vampires may have their human rivals in the stamina category but lose out in physical warmth and pure desire to please. By my count Bethany came five times during the ceremony. In twenty minutes we top that. From little O's like a fire cracker to full-blown sexual Hiroshimas. I won't say that Bethany was satisfied. She is never satisfied that's what I love about the woman, but she went off enough that she was now in a giving mood. "Let's brake in the thrown." She said in a deep husky voice.

Like high school children we ran/skipped to the throne, hand in hand. She ripped of my clothes with her claws and her fangs, and pushed me in the satin lined symbol of power. She began to make a primal animalistic grown from deep in her throat. With this as our music she gave me the most amazing lap dance ever. Naked my engorged cock thrust for, looking for any hole to enter.

She slid forward and bent over slightly, giving me he lovely ass as a place to plant my spear. So tight, so wet, and somehow form the ceremony so warms. So tight, oh yes, so tight. My eyes role up in my head in ecstasy as I pound and pound away at her.

I am about to fill her ass with my sweet cum when she breaks free and with lighting speed commands me to "Relax!" I am still more horny than a he-goat in heat, but now I am not about to spew.

She takes me by my member and leads me back to the oversized bed and lays me on my back. With my queen on top, our bodies become one. She is riding me to the beat of that primal music in her head. I realize that we're in the same position that she was in with Icarus when she killed him. I don't care, this beyond any pleasure I have ever felt I am willing to die, just to prevent this from ending.

I feel the cum racing through my cock. And she bites me. I feel like a school girl during her first time, when Bethany fangs penetrate me. It more pleasurable than any combination of sex and drugs can produce. My life force travels though my dick. Into Bethany's pussy, down her spine, in to her skull, though her fangs back in to my neck, down my backbone and back into my dick and out again. We are like one large giant heart pushing out and taking back in in blood. This is like what she did with Icarus, but she damned his life force in her body, with me she is giving it back with some of hers.

PDXDave
PDXDave
4 Followers
12