The Correction of Debbie Donovan Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers

Debbie remained in position with her slightly reddened white ass sticking out, as Miss Steeple went around to the other end of the desk and proceeded to deliver the blows to the bottom of Dianne's cheeks where they were exposed below her girdle.

"One...two... three... four... five..!" Dianne called out gaily as her butt was struck, smiling and laughing and humping the desk.

The blows were not hard, none of the blows delivered in my household were ever hard enough to leave any kind of mark that would last more than and hour or so. It was mostly for show. It wasn't pain that Dianne loved, but the sense of being punished and humiliated, of submitting and exposing her beautiful ass to the mercy of another.

No doubt Debbie had experienced much worse in the past, at any rate she kept very quiet as Dianne let go of her and wiggled her girdle back down into place.

"Stand up, face Mr Hammersmith with your hands at your sides," Miss Steeple commanded. "Now you are going to help your master get undressed."

She took the girl firmly by the back of the neck and forced her down onto her knees, going down with her so that they stayed side by side.

"You start with the shoes,' she said. "First you lick them."

Debbie hesitated only a second before her little tongue came out tentatively and darted along the top of my shoe.

"More tongue, get the whole thing into it, like this."

Miss Steeple demonstrated on my other shoe sticking her whole tongue out and lapping at the leather with long, exaggerated strokes of her head. Debbie watched a moment and then did her best to copy her.

"Not bad, get all the top and along the sides, the front, the laces, let me see your head move," Miss Steeple said and then straightened up and gave her a whack with the crop, "and stick your bum out, I want to see it move too."

Standing up with a rustle of millinery she added; "Do a thorough job on that one, and then move on to the other foot."

As Debbie licked diligently at my shoe, Dianne took Miss Steeple by the chin and they engaged in a furious kiss.

"I think it's time you removed all this," my darling wife said moving around behind to pull down the zipper of Miss Steeple's dress.

As the wicked spinster shrugged out of her dress, Dianne kissed her neck and shoulders, then moved around to lick her large breasts as they tumbled free. Miss Steeple stepped out of the mass of linen and kicked it to the side. She wore only a very tight, straight, open bottom girdle that stretched across her hips from just below her navel to a little way down the thigh, which held up seamed, black nylon stockings.

"Untie my shoes and put them to the side, take the socks too," I ordered looking down at the diligently licking girl.

As soon as she was done I stood up, unbuckled my belt and undid the fly button.

Miss Steeple took her by the armpit and brought her to her knees in front of me. "Unzip his fly -carefully," she instructed her. "Now firmly grip the pants and pull them down, don't be shy, brush your face against the bulge in his shorts, as you pull them all the way down to his ankles, that's' it."

I stepped out of the pants and Miss Steeple swept them to the side. "Now slowly stand up."

Debbie was trembling as she stood, and I could feel her hot, rapid exhalations against my chest.

"Now, you lucky tramp, unbutton his shirt."

Her fingers were shaking so much that it took her a while to get the top button undone, but when she had accomplished that, and moved down to the next one I said, "Look at me."

She looked up with unsteady eyes, and licked her dry parted lips. When she fumbled with the second button Miss Steeple gave her ass a smack with the crop.

"Come on, come on, silly girl," she growled. Debbie jerked, but was encouraged enough to get the second button undone, and the third.

Diane had one hand between Miss Steeple's legs and the other between her own. As Debbie fought with the fourth button Miss Steeple closed in on her, rubbing her big boobs against the girls back and stroking her ass through her panties.

"Don't forget the cuffs," she said.

"Yes mistress," Debbie replied in a hoarse whisper.

When she got to the cuffs she remembered to look up again, and I smiled at her. She gulped and tried to smile back, but her eyes were heavy lidded with passion, and she was obviously distracted by Miss Steeple's hand working over her ass.

"Now pull it down over his shoulders, that's it," Miss Steeple said.

Debbie had to lift her arms quite high to get the shirt over my shoulders, and as she did, her face pressed against my chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed. It was such a darling and involuntary expression that even Miss Steeple let it pass without reprimand.

"Toss it," Miss Steeple said, and Debbie threw my shirt to the side without taking her eyes off of my face and then stood there with her hands pressed against my chest, her hips working with the action of Miss Steeple's hand.

"Look down," The housekeeper said.

Debbie took a half step back and looked down at my crotch where my dick was straining the fabric of my boxers.

"You're all wet, you little slut," Miss Steeple said in her ear.

Dianne stood at my shoulder rubbing my chest with one hand, "Do you want to see your master's big cock?" she asked.

"Yes, My Lady," Debbie replied.

"Do youwant your master's cock?"

""Yes please, My Lady," Debbie pleaded.

"The little slut wants her master's cock," Miss Steeple teased.

"Well she can't have it," Dianne hissed. Leaning forward she gave Debbie's brassiere strap a vicious snap. "Do you think you can steal from me, and then just waltz into my house and suck my husband's cock?" she demanded.

"Yes... no..." Debbie stammered.

Dianne grabbed her face and squished it with her long, fine fingers, "No youcan't have it, you can't even look at it; it's mine."

Miss Steeple grabbed Debbie by the shoulder and spun her around so quickly that she stumbled and had to grab her arm for support.

"Stand up straight girl, close your eyes," she brought the riding crop up to Debbie's cheek, "no peeking."

"OnlyI get to release the beast," Dianne said as she bent down and pulled down my shorts letting my huge, erect cock spring out. "Ummmm," she said sucking the head. Miss Steeple pulled Debbie to her, crushing the trembling girl up against her breasts.

"Hear that, mmm, little, Ummmm... slurp... sluurrrp... little slut?" Dianne asked gobbling with deliberate sloppiness. "That'sme sucking his big...beautiful...hard...cock... umm... slurp... slurp, can you hear it?"

Miss Steeple gave Debbie a sharp whack on the butt with her crop, "Answer the question!" she demanded.

"Yes, yes, My Lady," she replied in a voice delightfully mixed with awe, apprehension and longing.

Miss Steeple whacked her again; "Yes what?"

"Yes, I can hear you sucking his big...beautiful... hard... cock, My Lady."

Unable to keep a straight face, Miss Steeple crushed Debbie more firmly against her bosom while she groped her little ass inside her white panties.

Dianne worked her way down almost to my balls before returning to her wet tongue washing of the head.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Debbie asked meekly.

"Ummmm... Slurp... slurp... anything... wewant to, little slut," Dianne replied between mouthfuls.

Miss Steeple gave Debbie a stroke across the top of her thighs. "Did you think your punishment was over already?" she asked.

"Uh... yes... no... Uh... No mistress," Debbie stammered nervously.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers
12