The Correction of Debbie Donovan Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

I took the scrub brush from the shelf and gave her back and hips a good scrubbing before taking the cloth to her.

Then it started to get fun. There is no harm in enjoying ones calling. I soaped my hands and then reached around and began to fondle and crush her wet, slippery breasts, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

Her breasts were well formed, firm and perky, but soft and crushable as well. Her nipples were of a moderate size and firmed up very hard to my pinching. In a few months' time, with proper diet, our vitamin supplements and exercise regime, we would be able to increase them by a cup size without adding much weight elsewhere on her body.

She was reacting nicely. For a girl who had never had a lesbian encounter, she seemed to have no qualms about being aggressively felt up by a woman. When I laid my head on her back I could feel her vibrating. I felt I needed to make a closer inspection of her breasts so I stood her up, turned her around and got her to raise her arms high above her head.

She was completely co-operative, and stood there looking at me from under her dark, wet lashes with her sleepy bedroom eyes. It was very endearing.

I ran my hands down her flanks and then sampled each of her nipples in turn, sucking, nipping, licking, enjoying the sound of her moans that could be heard even over the steady roll of the water. Taking more soap from the pump bottle, I washed her tits again thoroughly, roughly, and then did her belly. A nice little belly, not quite flat, with no protruding ribs.

Despite her encouraging quivering, I resisted the temptation to go on down to her bush, and instead went up to sample her pouting warm lips. Her tongue action was clumsy, but sincere. I broke it off shortly, turned her around to the wall and put her back in the proper position for cleaning.

Now it was time to do her legs. I started at the top of each firm thigh working my way down with both hands, washing, kneading, and stroking, my face close to the bottom of the crack of her ass, my thumbs coming up each time to probe between her legs to the outer edges of her slit, teasing the lips, but not going in.

I made her lift her feet one at a time so I could scrub the bottoms, which set her shivering to the point where she could barely stand up. Then, crouching down, I started to lick the back of her knees. Slowly I tongued my way up her thighs to her delicious bum, which I licked all around its circumference before moving in on her tight, puckered, oh so clean, and spotless little hole.

She was delightfully tense so I massaged her butt cheeks hard, slipped my thumbs to the edges of her hole and stretched it a little so that my tongue could dart in and out. I threatened to penetrate her, but then slowly, regretfully withdrew. Mr Hammersmith had declared that she was not to be penetrated, besides French kisses, and cocksucking practice with dildos, until he deemed her worthy.

I shifted to the side so I could get good, full coverage of her butt cheeks, which I polished for a while longer. They had excellent shape and heft, big enough to provide proper cushioning, and tight enough to give good distinction to her curves. How wonderful it was to be young! There wasn't much we would have to do in the area of shaping her, although she was going to need work in all other areas.

Positioning myself behind her again, I slowly stood up, dragging my rock-hard nipples across those delightful mounds. Pulling her up to a standing position still facing the wall, I pressed my breasts against her back and breathed hotly on her neck where the little droplets paused.

When I turned her around and got her arms up in the air again, she had the look of one overcome with desire. She leaned forward hoping for a kiss, but already disciplined enough not to move too far out of the pose I had put her in.

I took some shampoo and started in on her wiry bush. As I did so, her knees buckled and her hips thrust forward. I got my fingers deep in her pubes, scratching and pulling and scrubbing, toying with her clit, all the while enjoying the little whimpers she was making.

I didn't dawdle. I rose up, kissed her again, and pushed her back up against the well heated marble wall. I let her rest her hands on my shoulders for a moment, and she leaned in as close to me as she dared.

"Now, I want you to do the same to me," I commanded.

She nodded, and I slithered past her and took up the position.

"Everything you need is on the shelf, no need to be frugal, and no need to be delicate. Scrub away, you little trollop."

She did a very good job of emulating me, requiring only the occasional prompt, and constant reminders to scrub harder. When she got to my tits she wasn't shy at all, she worked them over good, seeming to enjoy their size and heft.

I don't know if she thought she had to doeverything I did, or if the clever girl was just taking advantage of my detours. She quite boldly turned me around, put my hands up over my head and took her sweet time sucking and softly biting at my nipples, before she got down to washing my belly. She went only as far as the top of my bush, as I had done, then turned me around to work on my thighs.

She licked my bum with long, full-tongued strokes. When she started rimming me, I realized how much of a challenge it was going to be to keep her in check. She was not just obedient and cooperative, she was downrighteager to do what she was told,especially, it seemed, in the most unconventional acts.

I chuckled at her forwardness as she did her best to pin me against the wall. We were the same height, but I had a good forty pounds on her, all in the breasts, bum and hips where it counts, not to mention years of training in grappling and wrestling with naughty girls.

When she boldly forced her wicked little tongue into my mouth, I almost bit it off. I took her firmly by her mass of wet hair and forced her face down into my cunt.

"You can lick me while you wash my bush," I said, and she went to work at it vigorously, repentantly. Dominance having been re-established I didn't make her work for too long before pulling he back up to a standing position.

"Enough of that," I said. I turned off the shower heads and swung open the door. "Out you get," I commanded with a swift wet slap to her bum.

She hustled out dutifully without a whimper. It seemed that Mr. Hammersmith, with his unfailing eye for character, had picked another excellent prospect for his household.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers
12