The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

She looked up at him. His bedroom eyes, so large and bright when she had first saw him had now turned into dark, narrow slits. The look on his face almost made her recoil out of fear. Never experiencing anything like this, she was unsure what she should do next.

"I'm coming, bitch," he grunted, "Jerk that cum into your mouth like a good little slut. That's it, stroke that stick...Faster...Oh baby, faster...Open that mouth...Open it...Wider...Oh baby, open it wide...That's it, That's it...Here it comes, bitch...Here it..."

Felicia's aim wasn't very good, not that it mattered to Brad, but it did to Felicia's make-up. His first shot jetted out like a long, sticky string catching her just below the eye and down across her cheek. So surprised by the force of his ejaculation, she flinched and tried to turn away, but Brad held her head firmly forward so that her face took the full brunt of his load.

One spurt after another shot out of him, catching her on the nose, upper lip, across her mouth, and on her chin, and as his climax started to ebb, Brad pushed his cock into her mouth, saying, "Suck the rest out, cunt."

She continued to suck on his cock thinking that it would eventually go soft, but he remained as hard as when they first started. He pulled out of her, but before she could turn her attentions to Peter and finally put a quick end to this ordeal, Brad barked new orders at her, "Get on your hands and knees bitch, it's time I fucked your snatch."

Pushing her to the floor, he didn't allow her time to wipe the semen off her face, which began to hang off her chin as thick, heavy strands. She tried to protest his treatment, but before she could utter a sound, Peter had inserted his cock into her mouth.

Almost in one motion, Brad pulled her panties down, and while firmly grabbing her hips, easily plunged himself into her well-saturated pussy.

"You've got a tight cunt, bitch," he said as he pounded his thighs against her, "Warm and wet and tight, just like all sluts should be. Oh baby you are soakin' wet. You must have really loved having me spew all over your face. Hey Pete, let's fuck this snotty cunt at both ends."

Felicia was definitely a docile passenger for this ride. Brad held her lower torso while he pounded away at her, and Peter held her head with both hands as he pumped her mouth.

Felicia didn't much care what was happening. In fact, she was no longer in the room. When she felt the two boys enter her, one in front, one behind, she was transported back into that picture with her 'dark ravagers.' Even now, she could feel their thick tools, long and black, plunging into her. She could almost hear their guttural moans as they gripped her hard at both ends, and forcing themselves ever deeper. She wondered, had they thrust quickly or slowly? Their faces and arms covered in sweat, produced from the tremendous exertion they imparted with each powerful thrust of their hips. Had she moaned, even in her unconscious state, had she inadvertently voiced the pleasure she must have felt? If she had, did it cause them to thrust even deeper and harder? The picture showed it all. It showed that they had used her in the worst way, and god help her she was enthralled by it even if she wouldn't admit it to herself.

The waves of euphoria had returned with intensity, and coupled with her drunken state, sent her mind reeling, just as they had with Stewart the other morning. This time, however, there was no accompanying feeling of nausea, just pure pleasure.

She wanted to tell her present violators to do her harder, as her 'dark ravagers' surely had done, but Felicia was loathed to remove Peter from her mouth less the spell of this moment would be broken. So she moaned, loudly and repeatedly, and occasionally placed a hand on their hips as a tactile gesture for them to pound on her with even greater force. Her subtle clues were not lost on them—they responded.

"Jesus, the slut really wants it," Brad said breathlessly, "Fuck her face man, fuck her good."

Peter's hands were like a vise about her head as he thrust his cock forcefully into her mouth, and each time banging his stomach hard against her face. Felicia could feel Brad quickening his pace, and could hear the force of his violent thrusting reverberate about the room as his thighs slapped against hers. Each time this happened, a vibration rippled throughout her lower torso, adding to the building waves of euphoria.

No one in the room could tell, but Felicia was loudly mumbling, "I'm coming," repeatedly; and with each syllable uttered, it seemed that the building waves were ratcheted ever higher until they crested at their peak.

Before she could reach climax, however, Peter had succumbed to the moment and unloaded himself. Felicia forced herself to swallow Peter's thick and heavy load to keep from choking, but he was coming too quickly and had more than she could hold. Opening her mouth like a sluice gate opening against a rising tide, Peter's cum burst and flowed from the opening and down her chin.

It was then that her wave broke. The suddenness of her climax caused her to utter an abrupt and guttural cry while her body convulsed repeatedly with violent tremors.

Brad continued to pound into her, but Felicia was no longer aware of him. Overcome by her extreme physical exertion mixed with too much liquor, she had finally passed out.

******************

Felicia woke in familiar surroundings. She was lying on the couch in her father's home. Her head hurt terribly and she felt nauseous, but at least she was climbing out of her drunken stupor. She heard Leosha in the kitchen. She sat up too quickly, making her head throb even more. She noticed that he was dressed again in her business suit. The slutty outfit Leosha made her buy lay neatly folded next to her on the couch.

When Leosha came into the room, she handed Felicia a fizzing glass of water, saying, "Here baby doll, this will make you feel better."

Felicia drank the bicarbonate slowly. It seemed to help the nausea a little bit but her head continued to throb.

"How did I get here?" she finally asked.

"I had the two boys put you in my car, and here we are."

Felicia was about to ask, 'What two boys,' but then the events of the day came flooding back to her, along with the nausea.

Leosha continued to talk, "I figured you should clean up first before going home. There's an extra set of towels in the bathroom."

"Do I have to hurry," Felicia asked with sarcasm, "I wouldn't want to embarrass you with my presence if company was coming over."

"No baby doll, take all the time you need."

Felicia tried to get off the couch, but her head throbbed too greatly. Frustrated, she sat back down, saying, "I need a minute."

Leosha laughed, and said, "I know the feeling. While we have a minute, why don't you tell me how it was?"

Felicia understood the implications of the question, and stared at her stepmother coldly at first.

"I don't remember much," she lied.

"Oh baby doll, I sure do. I'm tellin' you, I bet there ain't hundred dollar whores who could do a better job than you did on those two peckerwoods. They even thanked me for your time, thinkin' I was your madam or something. Isn't that a kick? You doin' all that work while I got the credit."

"Shut up, you vile c...! Just shut up!"

Leosha just laughed maniacally.

Not bothering to shower, Felicia grabbed her purse and ran out the door, sick with humiliation and hangover.

She got home a little bit before Stewart, and took a quick shower. She couldn't keep the images of the day from invading her consciousness. Repeatedly the events played through her mind like some perverted movie caught in a loop. She replayed every sordid thing that she had done in precise detail, and when the images looped back to their beginning, a new level of nausea welled up inside of her.

She finally got control of herself as she dried off, but when she heard Stewart's car entering the garage she doubled over from sickness. Stewart came into the bedroom only to hear Felicia vomiting into the toilet.

'No sex again tonight,' he thought. Frustrated, he went back out into the living room and eventually fell asleep watching television.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers
12