The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
390 Followers

Tina was casually dressed in a men's button down dress shirt and a tight fitting pair of gym shorts. She gave Felicia a quick hug and peck on the cheek, saying, "Howdy sis. Come on in, we've been expectin' you. My, but don't you look cute in that outfit."

Felicia halfheartedly returned her stepsister's greeting and was happy to see that the inside of the trailer was better kept than the outside. She ignored the compliment knowing that it was probably said in sarcasm, and instead asked suspiciously, "Who's we?"

Tina led her through the kitchen and into a living room. The Spartan décor consisting of only a few pieces of furniture and no wall adornments made the room appear more cavernous than in actuality. The most prominent feature was a large couch placed against an opposing wall from where Felicia now stood. Two men sat leisurely upon it, passing a joint back and forth. Felicia recognized the two instantly, they were her 'dark ravagers' from the night Leosha had drugged her.

Felicia stared at the two men intently, unsure of what she should do or say. All of the images and fantasies she had envisioned over the past couple of days dealing with her two sexual antagonists came flooding back. Along with those fantasies, she felt a warm wetness seeping from her groin. Fearing that her fluids may begin to soak through her panties and become visible to everyone in the room, she quickly sat down in the nearest chair and crossed her knees. It was then that Felicia noticed another prominent feature in the room. A large mattress lay on the floor opposite the couch, complete with sheets and pillows, no doubt put there for her benefit.

Seeing Felicia's reaction, Tina giggled before saying, "I guess I really don't have to introduce you three, but the larger fellow over there is Beau, and that's his baby brother Kevin. You fella's remember Felicia, don't you?"

The one called Beau smiled charmingly at Felicia, and said, "How could we forget the tightest pussy we ever had in 'Lanta?"

Tina pouted, and said with mock hurt, "You told me I was the tightest pussy you ever had."

"And you are baby, but after me and my home boy stick it in a bunch of times it stretches that pussy out a bit."

Beau and Kevin laughed, while Tina rolled her eyes and flipped the two off.

Kevin looked over at Felicia and asked, "Hey baby, your pussy still as tight as I remember it?"

Felicia didn't answer, but instead took his question as a hint that she should prepare herself for another afternoon of sexual misadventures. By this time, she had lost any precepts at ladylike decorum, knowing that any objection she might utter would only be met with deft ears and later reprisals from Leosha. She understood that she needed to do this last thing in order to be reprieved from the purgatorial prison Leosha had designed for her. Knowing this, Felicia had already resolved in her mind that she would do what was asked of her without question or complaint, just as a soldier might when given distasteful orders. Therefore, when Kevin asked his embarrassing question, Felicia simply snapped to and began to pull her tank top off.

Tina stopped her with a laugh, and said, "My, but you are hot to trot. Girl, just sit a while and get comfortable. We have all afternoon for fun and games"

Frustrated that she wouldn't be allowed to get the hard duty over with quick and easy, Felicia slid the tank top back on and sat back in the chair with a huff, and waited for the three to decide what they would do with her.

"Care for a drink?" Tina asked her, "Sorry I don't have any fixin's for Long Island tea, I hear it's your favorite, but I do have some fine sippin' whiskey."

Felicia just nodded her head, knowing from first hand experience that the journey through hell was easier when inebriated.

Once Tina got her a healthy glass of bourbon, she sat on Beau's lap and didn't pay much more attention to Felicia. In fact, no one paid her any mind for a long while. Instead, they innocuously laughed and talk amongst themselves as they passed a joint around.

Surprisingly, Felicia felt a bit miffed that she was purposefully being ignored. It wasn't enough for them that she would have to do things she would never have dreamed, but they were adding insult to injury but ignoring her until the appointed hour. She was to be their toy, their marionette. She was to sit silently by and wait until they called on her to perform for their amusement, only to be discarded afterwards, to be sure.

She sipped at her whiskey, biting her tongue. At first, the fiery liquid burned her throat as it went down, but soon that caustic feeling blossomed into a warming sensation that filled her chest, calming her frayed nerves.

The three were starting on their second joint when Tina began to include Felicia into the conversation, but only in an insultingly off-hand way by talking about her as if she weren't in the room, "Beau, have I told you and Kevin what Felicia's been doin' lately? Seems my goody-girl stepsista's been doin' some deliciously nasty things with gentleman other than her husband."

The two men just laughed, and let Tina go on without comment, "First, there was one of those exotic dancers, and she had to do all sorts of scrumptious things with whipped cream. Then there were these two college boys. Oh, the way momma told it, she went down on them like a real pro, just like she was born sucking cock," Tina paused, and turning toward Felicia, and asked, "Isn't that right? You loved sucking those hard cocks, didn't you, sis?"

Felicia didn't answer, and just stared at Tina venomously. Tina gave her a self-satisfied smirk before asking Beau and Kevin, "Tell me, when you three were gettin' it on, did she go down on you with the same enthusiasm? I mean, when she was sucking on your fat dicks did she moan like a whore begging you to fuck her like she did with those college boys?"

Beau laughed, "You mean like you do? No baby. Come to think it, she sorta' just laid there with a shit eatin' grin the whole time. How 'bout you Kev, she moan for you?"

Kevin just laughed and shook his head.

"That's what I thought," Tina said, "You know, I think momma was exaggeratin' a bit about my stepsista's accomplishments. I don't believe little Miss goody-girl can use her mouth for anything other than throwing insults at her betters," turning back toward Felicia, Tina crooked a finger at her and said, "Come here girl, I want to see if momma was lying to me."

Felicia, now the marionette, stood in front of the three, only to stare blankly at the wall above their heads. A strange duality encapsulated her. It was the same feeling she had with Brad and Peter, a feeling of hate mixed with equal parts of desire. She didn't want the humiliation to continue, and hated those that put her here, but neither did she want to seize control of the situation, because it was all starting to excite her beyond reason. In some strange way she felt free; free to do what her heart desired, free to live out her fantasy with her 'dark ravagers' while remaining under the protective cover of someone else's authority.

Irritated that Felicia just stood doing nothing, Tina sneered, "Don't just stand there, do somethin' you stupid bitch. Prove to me momma wasn't a liar. You can start by suckin' Kevin's dick."

"Yeah baby, kneel down and suck 'ol Kevin's dick like a good little bitch," Kevin said as he obscenely grabbed at the growing bulge in his shorts.

Felicia did as told. Kneeling, she could feel the wetness of her groin growing from sexual anticipation, saturating her panties as she tugged at Kevin's shorts. Kevin didn't make it easy for her, spreading his legs wide so that she couldn't pull his shorts past his hips, and he said, "Wait a minute, bitch. Most bitches need to ask my permission first if they want to suck on my dick."

Felicia, in almost a robotic, monotone voice, asked, "Can I suck your dick?"

Tina said laughingly, "You can ask better than that. The way momma says it you just about begged and screamed for those two college kids to pull their peckers out," Tina paused for a moment as a wicked gleam sparked in her eyes, and then she said, "I know what your problem is, I bet you're just like your daddy. You just don't like black men. Isn't that right, you'll suck white dick like a bitch in heat, but you won't lower yourself to touch a black man's."

"Is that right, bitch," Kevin said in mock seriousness, "You prejudiced against black dick?"

"No!" Felicia screamed, and was about to say more but Kevin quickly cut her off.

"No? No, you really don't want to suck on a black dick?"

Felicia was very flustered now. Being treated and made to act the whore was one thing, but now to be accused of being racist was almost too much. She began to cry.

Felicia had always been sensitive to calls of racism and bigotry, primarily for the fact that her father was extremely bigoted toward any person of color. As such, Felicia always went out of her way to appear even-handed in matters of race, particularly with those in her employ. She always felt she needed to be a counter-balance to her father in these matters; it was to be done for the sake of her family's 'moral soul,' as she often called it. The irony was that her father's racism was probably the main factor leading to her current predicament, but as her father often said, 'Life is many things, fair isn't one of them.'

Through tears of frustration and humiliation, Felicia blurted out, "That's not what I mean. I don't care if you've got a black dick..."

Kevin started to laugh, and said in a mocking voice, "You don't care if I have a black dick! What kind of shit is that? What other kind of dick should I have?"

Felicia, still crying, stammered, "That's not what I mean. You keep twisting my words around."

"All right baby, then tell me how much you wanna suck my big, black dick."

"Please, can I suck your big, black dick?"

"Aw, come on baby. Say it with some real feelin'. Ask me like a real street whore, bitch."

"Please, let me suck on that big, fat, black dick," Felicia practically wailed through veils of tears.

"That's better, baby," Kevin said as he pulled his shorts down, "See what you get when you ask me nice."

As soon as Kevin uncovered himself, Felicia dived at his cock like a duck snatching up a June bug. Aided by Kevin's helping hand on her head, he gently forced her down on his semi-erect cock and held her there. Holding him in as she was, it wasn't long before she felt his cock come alive and stiffen within her mouth, gradually forcing her to back off.

Kevin forced her back down, saying, "Come on bitch, suck that cock like a good little bitch," but as with Brad the dancer, Felicia could only pull him in so far before gagging.

Kevin eventually backed off on his pressure when it looked like she had reached her limit, but he kept his hand on her head and continued to guide her movements. Eventually, Felicia achieved a good rhythm sliding about a third of his cock in and out of her mouth.

Due to his size, Felicia was also finding it difficult to swallow and control her saliva. Repeatedly she had to release large gobs of her spit that was building up in her mouth, allowing it to trickle down Kevin's thick shaft.

"That's right bitch," Kevin said, "Drool all over that stick. Slick it up and stroke it."

Taking her excess saliva that had pooled up around the base of his shaft, Felicia smeared it all around with her two hands and began to stroke his shaft in rhythm with her mouth.

Throughout this ordeal, Felicia kept her eyes closed as if she could hide from her humiliation if she didn't have to look at her captors' leering at her as she performed. She was also thankful that her audience had, for the time being, stopped their humiliating verbal admonishments toward her, being content to watch Felicia perform her duties in silence. At first, about the only thing she could hear was her own heavy breathing as she forcefully drew air in and out of her nostrils. Soon, however, she could detect the heavy breathing and subtle moans of delight emanating from Kevin. Along with his moaning, she could also feel his great, bulbous cock-head swelling even larger in her mouth as she continued to suck and stroke him. She thought this might be a signal that he was nearing climax, which excited her immensely. That growing sexual excitement soon replaced her feelings of humiliation; and although she kept her eyes closed, she quickened her pace.

It was then that she heard Tina snapping her fingers, while saying, "Come on over here bitch. My man needs some servicin' too."

Felicia's eyes snapped open, and saw that Beau had his pants off and Tina was holding his massive erection by its base while waving it in Felicia's direction.

"That's right bitch. Slide that cute little ass over her and suck on my man for a while," Tina continued to taunt Felicia with Beau's cock, while saying, "But first, let me hear you beg for it."

Tuned to what they all wanted from her, and through her own heavy sighs of excitement, Felicia said over and over, "God, let me suck on that fat cock. Please, let me put it in my mouth."

Tina laughed, "I guess momma wasn't lying after all, you love sucking cock. How bad do you want to suck cock, Felicia? Tell your stepsista' how bad you want it."

"I'm achin' for it real bad," Felicia said as she opened her mouth wide in anticipation.

Tina laughed again, "Hold on a minute girl. I want to see you lick it, just like you'd lick a popsicle on a hot Georgia day."

Without hesitation, Felicia commenced to lick all along Beau's shaft and up around his bulbous head.

Tina continued to play with Beau's cock by occasionally tapping it against Felicia's extended tongue or gently slapping it against the side of her face, while adding salacious and vulgar epithets to the mix.

When it looked like Beau's member was sufficiently slicked up with Felicia's saliva, Tina told her to lick and suck on his balls.

Felicia greedily complied with the demand, tonguing each of his balls as she gently held them in her mouth.

"You like that baby?" Tina asked Beau, "You like it when little sluts tongue your nuts?"

"You know it baby," was his reply as he clamped his mouth onto one of Tina's breasts.

Tina turned her attentions back to Felicia. Again, she tapped Felicia on the forehead with his cock, and said, "That's a good bitch. Tongue his balls real good. Get 'em filled up with all his gooey cum...Okay, now start sucking on that cock. Get it nice and hard and slick so he can stick it in me."

Felicia reapplied the technique she had used on Kevin by stroking Beau's well-lubricated shaft with both her hands while sucking on his head and shaft as far as she could. This time, however, she kept her eyes open to watch the proceedings as they unfolded around her.

For the moment, Kevin was content to wait his turn, watching Felicia service his brother. Occasionally he would pull at his own cock in order to keep it fully erect.

Beau was still sucking on Tina's breasts, and had slipped his hands into her gym shorts, one in front and one behind; and although the fabric covered his hands, Felicia could tell he was fingering her at both ends.

In between moans of delight, Tina would look down at Felicia with a smoky glaze in her eyes, and mouth softly, "Keep suckin' that cock, bitch. If you do a good job maybe I'll let you play with yourself as you watch us fuck."

Surprisingly, Beau half-heartedly admonished Tina and spoke in Felicia's defense, "Don't be that way baby. You can treat her better than that. She's been a good little cocksucker."

By this time, Kevin was starting to feel neglected, "Hey bro', send that little bitch back my way. You've had her long enough."

"I've got a better idea, Homes," Beau said to his brother, "I think these little pieces of ass need to entertain us for a while. You ever watch two white girls get it on with each other?"

In her previous life, Felicia would have screamed and bolted out the door of the trailer upon hearing Beau's implication, but that person had long since died and was buried, never to be resurrected. Instead, it was Tina who voiced disapproval, "Come on Beau, I want cock not cunt..."

Beau quickly cut her off, saying, "Naw baby, you two bitches go on over to the mattress and give Kevin and me a show. If we like what we see we'll fuck you two real good."

Grudgingly, Tina got off the couch and undressed. Felicia stayed on her knees watching her emotionlessly, wondering what this newfound perversion would be like.

Tina stood over her and looked down at her with a smirk, "Momma told me about you and that dancer fella'. How you wouldn't kiss him because he had your pussy juice all over his face. Don't you like girls? Or maybe you think you'd start to like them a bit too much if you tasted yourself."

Felicia just shook her head and stared at the floor.

"Don't be shy girl. Stand up."

As Felicia stood, Tina gently brushed away a lock of hair that had fallen into her eyes. It was a small gesture, but surprised Felicia nonetheless because it was done almost lovingly, and so out of character for her stepsister. Tina's hand dropped down to Felicia's shoulder, and she pulled Felicia toward her, and kissed her on the lips. It was a long kiss, but without any tongue, just a subtle, yet continuous pursing of her lips against Felicia's. It wasn't returned by Felicia, but she didn't recoil either.

When she had finished, Tina lowered her hands and pulled Felicia's tank-top over her head, but she didn't fully remove the garment. With Felicia's arms above her head and confined within the tank top, Tina pulled Felicia close to her so that their breasts crushed against each other, then she kissed her stepsister again. This time she pushed her tongue deep into her mouth, and this time her kiss was returned.

Still restraining Felicia's arms above her head, Tina undid Felicia's skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. Then kissing her again, ran her nails gently across her breasts and down her stomach, applying only enough pressure to cause a tickling sensation. Felicia stuttered a sigh and shivered at the touch as gooseflesh erupted all around her upper torso and belly.

Tina giggled at her stepsister's reaction, then slipped a hand under her panties and ran a finger softly along Felicia's labia.

"Oh my, my, my, you're as slick as Georgia clay after a hard rain," Tina said with another giggle, "Come on, let's get you down on the mattress before you fall down."

Felicia, still unsure of herself and what was happening to her, lay stiffly on the mattress. Tina sensed her stepsister's hesitant posture, and as such simply kissed and nuzzled her about the lips and neck. Occasionally, her soft and gentle hand would glide along Felicia's body, briefly caressing a breast, or the small of her back, or her inner thigh, but never lingering in one place for too long or too lustfully.

Felicia soon responded in kind, exploring Tina's body with the same thoughtfulness.

Their kissing became more intense, and accompanied by lustful handholds of a breast or a firm squeeze of a buttock. When Tina applied her tongue to Felicia's hardened nipples, she again heard her stepsister's stuttering sigh and saw her skin erupt into gooseflesh. When Tina placed her hand on her closed thighs, Felicia opened her legs wide. At the same time, Tina slid herself up so that her breasts fell fully into Felicia's face. Without hesitation or hint of reservation, Felicia took both in her hands, sucking and licking each in turn.

Tina masterfully glided her fingers about Felicia's vulva, mostly by running a finger or two down along her swelling labia and ever so gently tickling her opening, and always making sure to teasingly avoid direct contact with her button. Felicia squirmed in delight. Slipping three of her fingers inside of Felicia, Tina massaged her pussy, paying particular attention to that area near her internal sweet spot. Felicia responded by sucking harder on Tina's breasts, while thrusting her hips in time with Tina's fingers.

dresbach
dresbach
390 Followers