The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Xavier turned her head around so that she looked sideways at Stewart while still keeping her cock in the others mouth, and said, "'Bout time, stud. Get those pants off and join in the fun. Take the other end. Her pussy's drippin'."

Stewart quickly removed his pants, and was already hard as a rock as he moved around to the other side of the bed. When he cleared Xavier, he took a moment to look at the other, then stopped dead in his tracks.

"Felicia?" he roared, "What the fuck?"

Hearing her husband's bark, Felicia spit Xavier's cock out of her mouth like it had suddenly turned fetid and rotten, and screamed in surprise, "Stewart?"

She quickly backed away to the other side of bed; done as if putting distance between her and Xavier would remove the image from Stewart's memory of her sucking another's cock. She saw the red mask of fury stamped on Stewart's face, and started to tremble and cry out of fear.

Stewart raised his fist in the air. It was an unconscious act of hate at the betrayal he was now witnessing, and he would have lunged across the bed to bring it down with all his weight behind it had it not been for Felicia's muted plea for mercy.

Hearing her whimper like a small, tortured animal broke his heart, melting his resolve. He couldn't hit her, not even now. He just stood silently, quivering in subdued anger. His fist remained cocked in the air, but the mask of fury had fallen, replaced with one of abject confusion and humiliation.

Felicia saw that look on her husband and knew that he had been broken. Her good husband had been damaged, possibly beyond repair. She wept torrents because of the unvarnished pain reflected in his eyes, and that it had been inflicted in no small measure with her own unwitting hand.

A white-hot hatred for those that had done this blossomed within her. She trembled in fear at her own feelings of hate, and then spit in defiance of that fear, "It was that cunt, Leosha!"

The total venom and hate he heard in her voice stunned Stewart, and he lowered his arm. Never had he known her to talk like this. Never under any circumstance, and it shocked him. Stewart blinked to make sure this was really Felicia, and then asked, "What did you say?"

Still filled with utter hatred for her stepmother, but now also embarrassed, she yelled, "Cunt!" she paused for a moment to give Stewart a defiant look, and then continued, "That's right I said it. Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!..."

Stewart almost started laughing as Felicia continued to spray the word 'Cunt!' around at all objects in the room, before she fell back into a crying fit.

When she settled down enough, she told Stewart the whole story. How Leosha had drugged her and put her into compromising positions, and then blackmailed her into doing whatever her sick heart desired. She left out many of the details, particularly those related to Beau, Kevin and Tina, but she told Stewart enough for him to know want had happened to her.

For his part, Stewart took the news that his wife was used like a Bangkok whore fairly well. Only a couple of times did his rage get the better of him, and subconsciously punched a few of holes in the motel room's walls. At least it wasn't into anyone's face, although Xavier became nervous a couple of times during Felicia's tale.

At the end of her story, and with his body drained of strength, all he could do was sit at the edge of the bed while staring blankly at the floor.

A long, awkward silence descended across the room as Stewart continued to ponder all that he had heard. Felicia and Xavier watched him in quiet desperation. They dared not say anything for fear that any noise would incite Stewart into another fit of rage. Finally, Stewart broke the silence by asking Felicia weakly, "Did you enjoy it?"

She didn't say anything, but lowered her eyes to the floor out of fear and embarrassment.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked again more forcefully.

She started to cry knowing the consequences of her answer.

Then, in as gentle a voice as he could muster given the circumstances, Stewart asked, "Just tell me."

Between sobs, she finally said, "Not at first."

Stewart just nodded his head slowly. Nothing more needed to be said.

It was then that he noticed Xavier preparing to leave.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Stewart asked.

Xavier didn't say anything. The whole time Felicia told her story, Stewart was standing, blocking her exit. Now that he had sat of the bed, she hoped she could sneak out before Stewart or Felicia noticed her leaving. However, now that the jig was up she turned toward the door for a quick exit, leaving her nylons and shoes, and almost leaving her purse.

As he had done earlier in his office, Stewart grabbed her around the waist, pulling her down into his lap while holding her tight.

Xavier screamed and tried to push out of Stewart's grasp, but having experienced this dance once already, he was able to subdue her easily.

Shocked and fearful of her husband's apparent return toward violence, Felicia screamed, "Stewart!"

Stewart smiled at his wife. It was a sarcastic contrivance, however, because there was no joy in his eyes. As he looked at her he wasn't sure whether their marriage was going to last, but he'll worry about that tomorrow and in the subsequent days when he ferrets out more of the details of her transgressions. One thing he was sure of, tonight he was going to make up for lost time.

"I'm tired of being played for a fool by every fuckin' bitch in my life, and it ends tonight with you two."

In one motion, Stewart ripped Xavier's short skirt and panties off, then cupped her flaccid cock in his hand, and said in a mocking voice, "Why so scared? Isn't this what you want?"

Xavier was still trying to free herself from his grip, but when she realized Stewart's intensions were non-violent as he began stroking her cock, she started to relax, and soon had an erection.

"Stewart?" Felicia said in a tone of complete bewilderment at her husband's 'familiarity' with Xavier.

Guessing her mind, Stewart said briskly, "Shut up. You think you're the only one Leosha's been fuckin' with lately. Now, you're goin' to give me everything you've been denying me all this time, all the while puttin' out for everyone else. First, I want to see you suck her cock!"

Stewart held Xavier's cock by the base and waved it tauntingly in front of Felicia's face, just as Tina had done with Beau. The sight of her husband playing with another's cock filled Felicia with a renewed sense of sexual desire, even more than what she felt with her 'dark ravagers.'

Stewart continued to stroke Xavier slowly as Felicia sucked and licked on the head. She used his hand as a guide, following it with her mouth as he led her down to the base of Xavier's cock. For some reason, Felicia only drew her in so far before halting her advance. Stewart would have none of her coyness now, and placing a hand on the back of her head, pulled her closer so that Xavier was totally within her.

"No half measures now, wifey," Stewart said to her, "Suck on that tranny cock."

Stewart held her there with her face fully in contact with Xavier's body. Having her cock shoved deep into her throat and forced to hold her there, Felicia's saliva came fast and furious, running out and down Xavier's scrotum and falling heavily onto the floor.

"Oh baby, that's the way," Stewart said, "How come you never suck my cock like that? Huh, wifey? You just save all that good stuff for tranny sluts I bet."

He finally released her head. Free of his grasp, Felicia quickly withdrew, gasping for air. She paused only for a moment to catch her breath, before sliding Xavier back into her mouth, and again holding her face tight against her body.

Seeing his wife's feverish actions, Stewart whispered into Xavier's ear, "You like that? You like it when my wife gobbles that cock of yours?" Xavier only nodded her head and moaned a response. Stewart continued, but louder this time, "Stick that cock way out there, then. Don't make it so hard on her."

Xavier scooted forward so that she sat just on Stewart's knees, and then arched backwards so that her lower torso jutted out well in front of her.

Unobstructed now by anyone's limbs, Felicia sucked on Xavier's cock with a passion unmatched by anything she had done over the past few days. While holding Xavier's balls, Felicia would almost throw herself onto her cock. While holding her fully inside her mouth, she feverishly plied her tongue to the sensitive underside of her shaft. Then back out she would move her, lips tightly sealed about the shaft while continuing to tongue at shaft and head as they passed.

She looked up and saw Stewart roughly fondling Xavier's breast while the two of them kissed deeply. The sight of her husband locked in a passionate embrace, coupled with her own voracious, erotic feelings was making Felicia's head swim. It wasn't long before her emotions got the better of her, as she began to bob up and down furiously on Xavier's cock, appearing like a woodpecker busily excavating into a tree.

Xavier moaned loudly and arched her back further, alerting Stewart that she was close to coming. He took his hand and gently pushed back on his wife, saying, "Whoa baby, I don't want her coming too quick," then to Xavier, he said, "Okay baby, time for you and wifey to suck on my cock for a while."

Stewart spread his legs wide so that both of them could get close and personal without obstruction. They started too quickly, so Stewart had to reprimand them to take their time. Each took their turn in playing with his member with hand, lips and tongue while giggling with each other the whole time. Before long, they fell into a delightful rhythm, where when one was busy sucking on Stewart's head and shaft the other would kiss and suck at is balls, and then they would trade off in an almost a seamless exchange of positions.

As Stewart watched his slut wife and slut tranny servicing him with complete lack of inhibition, he would casually play with their hair while speaking soft words of encouragement and praises as to there technique. Occasionally when the mood struck him, he would firmly hold their faces together so that their lips touched, and then he would shift his hips so that his cock slid across their hungry mouths simultaneously. When he toyed with them enough, he would release them so that they could continue to service him using their own imaginations.

After a long while of this tantalizing play, Stewart finally asked, "I hope one of you bitches brought some lube."

Like a shot from a gun, Xavier went to her purse, bringing with her a tube of lubricant. Throwing it on the bed next to Stewart, she pushed him back and climbed on top of him, and asked, "Who gets to fuck first?"

He chuckled and said, "I think you know," then holding her tight against him, he said to his wife, "Felicia honey, work some of the lube into her."

Stewart watched as Felicia applied a liberal amount of lubricant and slowly worked a finger into Xavier.

"That's right, honey," he said to her, "Work it real good, and put some more lube in it...That's nice," he continued to watch his wife working some more of the substance in, but then reprimand her, "What are you trying to do, insult your husband? I'm bigger then that. You got to work more that one finger in there."

"Sorry," Felicia said, slightly irritated, "I've never done this before."

"Well that's changing tonight."

It took some time, but in the end, Felicia was able to work three fingers easily into Xavier's end.

"Let me see, baby," said Stewart, making sure she did the job well enough.

Felicia smiled at him as her pushed three fingers all the way into Xavier's ass. Then she stuck her tongue out at him, saying, "See!"

"All right my tranny slut, sit on 'ol Stew's stick." As Xavier positioned herself by straddling Stewart's hips, Stewart said to Felicia, "Give her a hand, baby, and guide that cock into her ass."

Felicia held his cock steady as Xavier sat down. Even with having three fingers worked into her, she was still having a hard time with Stewart's size. Slowly, she would inch a bit in, pause for a moment in order to adjust to the size, then inch a bit more inside.

Felicia watched in amazement as her husband's cock slowly disappeared into Xavier's behind. Finally, Xavier was sitting fully down in Stewart's lap. Stewart grabbed a hold of her tits, and then began slowly shifting his pelvis, and working his cock around a little at a time. At first, Xavier responded by slowly working her hips in syncopation with Stewart's, but as she got used to him, she increased the movements of her whole body until she was rapidly bouncing up and down on him.

Felicia laid her head on Stewart's chest and watched the show. She was mesmerized by Xavier's violent actions, which caused her cock to swing wildly up and down like some perverted metronome, and in her mind, morphed into a fleshy pendulum that was almost hypnotic to watch. She giggled, and reached for it as Xavier came crashing down into Stewart, and it slapped the palm of her hand. She giggled again, and left her hand in place so that it would continually slap at her hand as Xavier bounced up and down.

The sensation of having her cock striking into Felicia's soft palm was sending Xavier into ecstasy. She leaned way back, clutching at Stewart's knees for support, and pushing her cock further forward into Felicia's face.

Felicia got the hint, and attempted to suck on Xavier's flailing member. Comically, she tried to capture the rapidly swaying appendage with her lips, only to have it repeatedly slammed down onto the bridge of her nose, or slapped up clipping underside her chin.

Finally, she laughed in frustration, and said, "Would you stop bouncing around for a minute!"

Xavier laughed at the frustration she heard in Felicia's voiced and sat still while Stewart continued to trust into her ass with ever-increasing force.

Now that she had a stationary target, Felicia easily sucked Xavier in, and began stroking and sucking her cock, mouth over hand. She was amazed at the power of Stewart as he slammed up into Xavier's bottom, and equally amazed that she could take the punishment without yelling in pain. When she looked up at Xavier, though, all she saw was a person with eyes closed and a look of absolute bliss imprinted onto her face. That vision aroused her even further.

Clamping hard about Xavier's cock-head with her lips, Felicia increased her stroking motion. In response, Xavier's lips parted and she opened her eyes wide to look down at Felicia. No word was spoken, but it was clear to Felicia that Xavier was about to come. Grabbing her by the balls, Felicia forced her cock fully into her mouth and sucked hard.

Instantly, Xavier ejaculated. Felicia felt the initial blast rapidly filling her mouth, but she continued to maintain a tight seal about her with her lips. Then Xavier began to use a gentle fucking motion as she continued to unload into Felicia. Finally, her mouth could no longer hold any more, she broke the seal, allowing much of the cum to spill out of her.

Felicia turned to look at Stewart. Familiar with all of his bedroom mannerisms, she could tell that he was close.

Almost as a chant, Felicia began to egg on her husband, "Fuck her, Stew. Fuck her. Come on baby, fuck her ass. Let me hear you slapping into her tight ass!"

Then that look she was so familiar with passed across his face as he trust hard one last time, and she knew he had come, "Yeah, baby," she said in a near congratulatory tone, and then kissed him deeply even as Stewart continued to slowly pump the last remnants of his orgasm into Xavier.

Stewart could still taste Xavier in his wife's mouth, but he didn't care and returned her kiss with equal passion. When they finally disengaged, he looked into her green eyes and saw a sparkle in them that he had never seen before. It was at moment when he knew he would never leave her. No matter what the details of her past exploits, nothing could change his heart now. She was his, forever. She smiled at him as if guessing his mind before laying her head down on his chest with a sigh.

At last, Xavier asked, "So what's next Stewie?"

Both Xavier and Felicia stared at him as he thought for a moment, and then he said, "I say we all take a shower together and get ourselves nice and clean...Then do it all over again, but this time with Felicia."

Felicia giggled, and said, "Ooh, I heard that, but which one of you's gonna to do me first?"

Reading each others minds, Stewart and Xavier looked at each other and laughed knowingly, but it was Xavier who answered the question, "Who said anything 'bout taking turns?"

****************** LAST DAY

All the next morning and into the early afternoon Leosha tried to contact her friend Monica, but to no avail. She even drove over to her house, and to the homes of some of her relations, but no one had seen her since yesterday.

This vexed Leosha to no end, mostly because she wanted to talk to Xavier. It was important that she know all the details about what happened at the motel so that she knew exactly how to deal with Felicia.

Her plan had worked out better than expected; less than perfect to be sure, but more than she had hoped. Leosha had already been contemplating keeping copies of the digital pictures after what she witnessed between Felicia and those two college boys; but after what Tina had told her, it solidified Plan 'B' in her mind. Oh, she would give Felicia the 'original' incriminating material for appearances sake, but she'll keep copies. You can bet your life on that.

She had Felicia by the short hairs now. Her stepdaughter had become the proverbial golden goose, a cash cow that can be milked until Gideon's trumpets blew. Why would Leosha want to kill her advantage over that goody-girl bitch of a stepdaughter by giving away everything? So the next time Leosha needed a job for a few friends or relations she can have Felicia slip them into the company; or if she needed to borrow money using the investment holdings of Stephen's company as collateral she can get her to sign for the loan; or even if that goody-girl bitch started to get uppity with Leosha some time down the line, she can always put the squeeze on Felicia with those pictures. Yep, Leosha was on easy street. She could have anything she wanted and Felicia would be the register.

As she drove back home, she tried Monica again on her cell phone but she still only got her voice mail.

"Damn that flighty bitch," she said aloud, "Always turning off her cell at the wrong time."

'Oh well, it can't be helped,' she thought. She can always fill in the blanks later. However, in the end it really didn't matter what the particulars were from the motel. That information would just be sauce for the goose, because Felicia's goose had already been cooked with the two college punks alone, not to mention the debauched orgy she had with Tina and her friends.

When Leosha returned home, she noticed Felicia's car parked in the driveway. She found her stepdaughter on the couch in the living room, sipping at a glass of wine. Felicia was wearing that same drab pants suit, but when Leosha looked into her eyes, she knew that pants suit was the last and only remnant of what her stepdaughter used to be. A decidedly different person was staring back at her.

"Brash of you baby doll, to come into my home unannounced and uninvited."

"I thought I'd come here early and conclude our business. You weren't home so I let myself in. I also helped myself to some wine. I hope you don't mind."

Leosha was a bit surprised by Felicia's cavalier attitude. 'Yes, a decidedly different person,' she thought.

"Well, you better make it quick baby doll, I have to pick your daddy up at the airport in a couple of hours," Leosha said. Then she went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. Coming back into the living room, she sat in a chair across from Felicia, and asked while drinking liberally from the glass, "Now, what's this 'bout 'our' business?"

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers