The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

"I held up my end of the bargain. I did what you asked of me..."

Leosha cut her off with a laugh, "You certainly did baby doll, and more. I tell you..."

"Like I said," Felicia continued without paying her any attention, "I did what I was asked, and now you have to hold up your end of the deal."

"Do I?" Leosha smiled, "First, let's talk about that job for Monica."

"I thought you said you'd rather drink piss than have her working with me?"

"That was when it was temporary. I think the situation has changed since then...Now that you're gonna make it permanent...And Tina...Tina's gonna need gainful employment as well..."

Felicia stared stonily back at her, "If I did that I'd have to fire some loyal employees. People who've been with me for years..."

"I don't give a shit, baby doll. You're the boss, so can their ass. Monica and Tina need those jobs, and I want..."

"I can't do that."

"Can't...Baby doll?"

"I won't!"

Leosha laughed and took another gulp of wine before 'laying down the law' to her stepdaughter, "Baby doll, you think your situation's changed over the past couple of days? The only thing that's changed is you've had some damn good fuckin'. Probably the first in your goody-girl life," Leosha giggled as if she were drunk, then continued off tangent, "I tell you when I heard what happened from Tina..." she laughed again, almost uncontrollably, "How you sucked on those 'darkies' like a twenty dollar whore..." another giggling fit, "Tellin' them to 'fuck that cunt' over and over..."

Leosha fell forward onto the floor.

******************

She woke in the same motel room where she first held Felicia. She saw her stepdaughter sitting in a chair next to a small table. An opened pint of bourbon was next to her as she sipped at the whiskey from one of the room's glasses. Stewart was also drinking as he leaned against the door jam to the room behind his wife.

Felicia saw her stepmother looking at her. She picked up a small valise off the floor and showed it to her, saying, "This look familiar?"

Leosha recognized it as the bag she kept all the photos she had printed of Felicia with Beau and Kevin, as well as the memory card from her camera and the flash drive where she had the copies saved.

"We took the hard drive out of daddy's computer just to be on the safe side," Felicia continued, "Oh, and we took your cell phone. Again, just to be safe," she dropped the bag back down onto the floor as if its very existence contaminated her, and said with a sigh, "Well, that's a load off my mind."

Leosha saw the look in their eyes and knew how all of this would probably end for her; divorced, destitute, broke, and having to go down on interstate truckers for a shot of whiskey and a pack of smokes. She started to strike a bargain with her in-laws, but Felicia cut her off, "We had a hell of a time figuring out where you hide this stuff, but in the end Monica told us. Oh, she didn't want to right off, but Stew, Beau and Kevin can be pretty persuasive," Felicia laughed, "You should have seen the look on Monica's face when we told her Beau and Kevin was going to fuck her in the ass at the same time. I mean she just about shit in her panties. Didn't she Stew? Well, she just sang like a bird after that. Told us right where to go."

Felicia took another sip of bourbon, "Anyway, we all had a nice time last night. 'Specially you with Beau and Kevin. I got some real clear pictures of you three right here in my cell phone. I tell you I never would have thought their two cocks could fit in your mouth at the same time; but lordy, I've got the pictures to prove it."

Felicia punched in some numbers into her cell, then turning toward Stewart, asked, "You want to fuck my stepmother in the ass before I send these? Daddy's lawyers can wait."

Stewart grunted in disgust, "I wouldn't fuck that skank if you paid me."

"I love you, honey. Neither would I." With that, Felicia pushed 'send.'

Felicia turned back toward Leosha, and said with a malevolent grin, and with words that had an all too familiar ring, "I bet you're wonderin' what just happened to you."

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers