The Corruption of Katherine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine arrived back at my side, breathing heavily from the fondling that her breasts and pussy had just received. Her glance at me said, "Let's do this quick and get it over." I felt a pang of sympathy for her. After all, unlike the others, she was blackmailed into exposing herself this way by the church dragon, Mrs. Wilkins. I was wondering how often we would have to perform at one of these voyeuristic sessions when Katherine took my hand and pulled me to the mattress, lying obediently on her back and spreading her legs.

To my surprise, the three men got up from their places and stood beside Mrs. Wilkins, who now had her skirt up around her navel and was vigorously violating the full lips of her opened vulva as the men beside her fondled her breasts. Clearly all four wanted the best view of Katherine's crotch during the fucking, so I made a show of it, spreading her cunt lips so they could see her clitoris and the entrance to her vagina. I licked and sucked her clit until her juices began to flow, and she began to roll her hips and lift her bum up to get more of my arousing tongue.

I heard Mrs. Wilkins behind me command in a hoarse stage whisper: "Fuck her." She was herself squirming in her chair under the twin assaults on her breasts and pussy. I covered Katherine and leaned forward so they had a good view of her labia as I rubbed my cock head up and down her slit several times before lowering it into the entrance of her quim. Slowly I eased my shaft up into the fabulous recesses of Katherine's sweet pussy, looking down between her legs to see that my penis was fully and firmly lodged in her sex sheath.

A barely audible sigh escaped from our audience. Amber and Sofia had snuck fingers onto their clits, and Mrs. Wilkins was massaging Nigel's cock with her free hand. I began to fuck Katherine with steady thrusts all the way in and back out until the head of my cock appeared between her inner sex lips, then back in all the way. As my rhythm built with these long, full thrusts, Katherine's entire vagina began to spasm and this led to her first orgasm. I held my penis fully sheathed in her pussy as her body shook and she moaned in pleasure. There were murmurs of approval and moans of arousal from our audience.

I started fucking into her again, faster and still deeper with every push, my buttocks clenching to get the maximum forward thrust, and Katherine responded with wild heaves and groans and thrashing of her upper body. I lowered my lips to her nipples and bit them playfully. Then I let go completely, hammering my penis into her vagina as fast as I could go.

With this wild plundering of Katherine's cunt, my cock stiffened and my balls clenched. Orgasm hit me. For a brief second, I held my penis up hard into her vagina as the first jet of sperm hit her cervix, and then I cut loose with another series of wild thrusts in and out of her pussy, and my semen filled her vaginal vault in great streams.

To my surprise, she was also thrashing and screaming as a second orgasm hit her, stronger than the first. I continued to thrust my shrinking penis slower and slower into her cunt as her moans subsided and her body quieted, as mine did. Finally, my expended penis slid from the slick confines of her vagina. I obligingly rolled aside and spread her pussy lips with my fingers so the four standing behind me could see the white flow of semen from her labia. There was spontaneous applause from the audience at this tour de force performance.

Mrs. Wilkins nodded her approval. "Come and stand beside me, my dear," she said directly to me. "No, no. You stay there," she commanded, waving her hand imperiously at Katherine, who had rolled onto her side in an effort to get up and away from the mattress where her embarrassing public fucking had just occurred.

I thought she should be grateful that Mrs. Wilkins didn't take photos of the fucking with which to blackmail her. But now it was clear to both of us that something else was up, because no one moved to get dressed and go home. I could see in that pregnant pause that another ritual in their sexual ceremony was about to be performed.

Katherine was now seated on the mattress, arms around her naked knees, looking anxiously at Mrs. Wilkins. "My dear," the elderly matron said to Katherine, "Our boys here have a custom of welcoming each new lady to our little group in a manner that pleasures everyone."

She gave a chuckle that was also a smirk. "They wish to give you more of that exquisite pleasure that you so obviously enjoy." She stared pointedly at the semen leaking from Katherine's pussy onto the mattress. "That way, you will always remember this evening and feel properly welcomed ... I might even say, 'initiated' .... into our company of free spirits."

I stared at Katherine in shock and saw shock reflected in her lovely brown eyes as well. It had never occurred to me that she would have to have sex with someone other than me. Having sex with each other in front of other couples had been emotionally exhausting for both of us, exposing our private bodies and intimate practices to strangers. But this?

I turned to Mrs. Wilkins in an angry voice. "You mean, you want to gangbang Katherine?"

"Oh dear, dear. That's such an ugly word. It's not like that at all. The other girls here enjoyed it when they were initiated ... er, welcomed .... didn't you, dears." Sofia and the others nodded shyly. Clearly they had known what was expected before they agreed to take off their clothes in front of the group and have sex. "You see, I'm afraid we had to be a little sneaky about this because of the .... unusual ... circumstances of your presence in our circle."

"You mean, you blackmailed Katherine into this," I retorted.

"Tsk, tsk. That's also a nasty word. Let's just say that Katherine and I came to a mutually agreed arrangement. I apologise if I omitted a part of that arrangement." Looking straight at me, she said "And I think you might enjoy it after all."

It suddenly struck me that I might. I was at first fiercely jealous at the idea of other men having sexual intercourse with my paramour. But now my imagination tugged at my libido, and I had to admit that watching Katherine get fucked might be quite arousing. I nodded at Mrs. Wilkins.

I decided to be bold in this situation. "It occurs to me, m'am, that if Katherine has to do this, and I'm her partner, I should get equal rights with the other chaps, if you follow my meaning."

Mrs. Wilkins broke out in smiles. "Why, of course, my darling. When they've done your Katherine quite thoroughly and properly on the mattress, you can have any of the others you want. Just one tonight, mind. You'll have to come to another session to have the others. It will be your privilege once Katherine has submitted to our little welcome ritual." She beamed at me. "You'll be one of us." She knew she had won me over to her scheme. Katherine was doomed.

The three naked men beside Mrs. Wilkins now advanced on Katherine, their cocks stiff with anticipation. "Order, now boys. Remember your order." Mrs. Wilkins really was the commander of this operation. Harvey and Nigel obediently took places on either side of Katherine and pushed her again onto her back. Each took a breast firmly in hand and began to massage it, licking and flicking the nipples. This got Katherine going again as she looked apprehensively from one to the other.

Thus distracted, she didn't notice James kneeling between her legs. As he pushed the head of his long, slender penis into her vagina, her eyes went round and she said "OH!" as she felt his cock sliding up into her cunt. She looked over at me with a look that could have been "How could you?" or could have been a question: "Is this alright with you?"

I reassured her with a nod. "I'm getting really turned on," I said, pointing down at my instrument of pleasure that was now getting upright again. I was indeed becoming aroused at this new situation. The sight of another man's cock inside that luscious pussy I had so often enjoyed was stimulating beyond belief. Mrs. Wilkins obviously knew what she was doing. She was fulfilling sex fantasies I didn't even know I had.

James set about fucking Katherine's cunt with long, sensual strokes that sent the head of his penis banging up against her cervix. That set off another series of grunts and groans of pleasure from Katherine and sudden "Eeeks" as she felt his cock trying to push open the entrance to her womb.

Mrs. Wilkins beside me had her skirt up around her waist again and had completely removed her panties, now in a heap on the floor at her feet. She was attempting to insert a huge rubber dildo into her cunt, which was bubbling with her sex juices. She finally got the monster shoved part of the way in and started sawing it in and out rapidly. With her free hand, she grabbed my cock and started to frig away with the same speed, and I found myself quite enjoying it as I watched the debauching of Katherine on the floor in front of me.

James had now warmed to his task and was thrusting away happily in Katherine's cunt, pausing occasionally to look down between his legs to see the sweet conjunction of his pubic hair with hers, as if he couldn't quite believe his good fortune in having another beautiful pussy to fuck. He exchanged significant glances with his mates who were busy with Katherine's nipples, as if to say, "Look, old chaps, you're really going to enjoy this bit of quim. She's a real piece." He looked over at his paramour, Patricia, who was now frigging her herself openly, legs spread wide on the window sofa, gazing dreamily into space.

I followed his gaze and found myself quite taken with the sight of Patricia's honeypot sex lips opened wide to show their pink interiors, now slick with her sex juices, and her clitoris standing up stiff as she battered and flicked it with her fingers. I put that image in my memory bank for future reference.

Katherine meanwhile had half closed her eyes as the waves of pleasure from her nipples and her pussy washed over her and her body contorted in a spasm of orgasm. "Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Aaaaah. Arrrrrgh," she grunted and moaned, which spurred James on to even greater efforts. These resulted, of course, in a sudden clenching of his buttocks as an immense orgasm hit him, and he spurted jets of sperm deep into Katherine's well lubricated cunt.

Katherine was still moaning and heaving up her pelvis as James pulled out of her and Harvey immediately took his place. These fellows were not going to let their victim catch her breath or come down from her high of sexual arousal.

A warm, moist wash cloth wiped away the sweat and semen and sex fluids from Katherine's vulva before Harvey attacked her pussy with his short, thick penis. His cock had a very broad head, the edges of the corona reaching nearly two and a half inches across, and it stretched Katherine's cunt lips very wide. As he pushed it farther in, I could imagine what those flanges were doing to the interior of Katherine's vagina to prod and stimulate the sensitive nerves inside.

Harvey began a violent hammering into her pussy that made her tits bounce and her belly jiggle and their pubic mounds audibly slap together. Katherine immediately began wiggling her limbs and heaving her torso up to meet his thrusts with a crescendo of groans and grunts of pleasure. Her face and pussy went a crimson red with the effort and the rush of blood to her pleasure centres, and she actually shrieked as the next orgasm lifted her whole being and dropped it into a semi-comatose state.

Harvey paused on an in-stroke to watch and enjoy her body's violent orgasm, proud of the result that he had produced with the relentless pounding of his thick prick.

Katherine's body gradually calmed itself in a series of shivers of pleasure, and he began fucking her again with slow strokes up and down her birth channel. The strokes picked up speed, and Katherine began to respond again with muted grunts of pleasure as her vagina was roused yet again by the broad head of Harvey's cock. His fast, deep strokes brought on the sweet climax, and he came in her pussy with short grunts of pleasure. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her cunt, leaving dribbles of his come on her pubic hair and her distended labia.

Nigel then completed the gangbang with a rousing fuck of Katherine's well used quim. Mrs. Wilkins was now moaning and groaning with pleasure as she plunged the dildo up her cunt to the hilt, but she somehow managed to keep her grip on my penis and frigged it unmercifully. I was so aroused by the frigging and the sight of the third man fucking my Katherine that I began to fear that I would come right there and thus not be able to fuck one of the other young women, who were now displaying their secret vulva mounds and shamelessly masturbating at the sex spectacle being enacted in front of them on the floor. If it bothered them at all to see their men folk fucking away in a new pussy, they didn't show it. Clearly they felt safe in the magic circle of Mrs. Wilkins' house of pleasure.

Nigel was getting his cock into Katherine's cunt deep and hard. He had pushed her legs up so her feet were beside her ears and her pussy lips were clenched tight around his rampaging penis. Poor Katherine was exhausted from the pussy pounding she had experienced, but she managed one more weak orgasm before Nigel discharged his semen into her vaginal canal. His thrusts slowed as he brought her down from her aroused state and finally stopped before he gently pulled his cock back and out of her pussy.

Katherine's inner labia were vermilion red and extended now well beyond her outer labia. They seemed to throb and quiver with the aftermath of deep sexual stimulation. Her lovers, if you can call them that, all gathered at her spread crotch to watch the result of their fucking as it flowed out of her cunt in a thin, white stream and down into her bum hole and onto the blue satin cover of the mattress. With a sigh, they got up one by one and put on their white bath robes while their women folk cleaned up Katherine's pussy mound and helped her into her own robe.

Mrs. Wilkins too had eased the dildo out of her aged cunt and visibly relaxed after her orgasms. She pulled down her skirt to a prim level and covered her ample bosoms with a shawl. I was still standing beside her, naked as a jay bird, and wondering whether she was going to fulfil her earlier promise, or whether some new devilry was brewing in her black heart. Actually, it was, but I didn't find out about it until much later.

She had seen how responsive Katherine had been under the triple fucking, how she had lost all self-control as the penises invaded her vagina. Yes, this was the ideal victim: a virgin on the outside and a slut on the inside. But she turned to me and said, "Well then, we'll get you going now, as we promised. Which of our young lasses here will be your chosen partner today?"

I had been considering the choice, despite distracting spectacle of Katherine's being aggressively fucked in front of me as I was being frigged. In truth, I wanted to fuck them all, but unfortunately a man's prick can only take so much at one go. I'd already come in Katherine's pussy to start the fuck fest on her sweet body, and I knew that I had recovered my sexual strength so that one more orgasm was possible, but surely not three.

That did not concern me, though, because Mrs. Wilkins had promised there would be other times and opportunities to experience the ultimate sexual pleasure in the cunts of these beautiful young women. With this first fulfilment of her promise, I was more confident she would fulfil the other promise and let me fuck Sofia and Patricia at a later date. Yes, I had decided to fuck Amber.

I whispered this choice to Mrs. Wilkins. "Amber," she called in an imperious tone. The young woman's eyebrows shot up as she looked over at Mrs. Wilkins from her place on the sofa cuddled up against Nigel, who was still sweating and breathing hard from his hard fucking of Katherine's pussy. She knew what that summons meant. Somewhat reluctantly, Amber got up and let Nigel remove her bath robe.

As she came forward, I was again struck by the beauty of her pussy mound as its lips wiggled under her beautiful ginger pubic thatch as she walked forward to stand beside me. Her wide, womanly hips framed a curvaceous tummy and thighs, between which was the hidden valley of sexual pleasures that I meant to explore.

I put my arm around her shoulder and casually felt her breast and nipple. Mrs. Wilkins leered in pleasure. "Now remember," she said. "We like our boys to try to make it last and to move around so we can see your... er, moving parts." She waved her hand at the mattress. "Now go. Let us see how you perform with another woman."

This last was unnecessary, of course, and we all knew it. A man's lust, like his penis, is up and obvious at any whiff of cunt. Women are much more reticent and calculating about sex, and they are particularly anxious in situations like this in which they have less control over who their sex partners will be and when and how they will allow a penis into their vaginas.

Amber didn't know me or Katherine before we met this evening, so now she was faced with having a strange man push his penis into her vagina and leave his semen there. Like Katherine, she was the victim of circumstance. However, she did know it could happen by virtue of being a member of Mrs. Wilkins' sex sessions, and so she was finally reconciled and trusting in Mrs. Wilkins' judgement of sex partners. She was even a little aroused by the arrival of a strange man's hand on her breast, and I confirmed this with my other hand that found its way into her pussy and discovered that her labia were quite wet. She was in the Wilkins magic circle and it would all be OK.

Leading her to the mattress, I knelt and pulled her down onto her back, covering her mouth with mine. I then proceeded south, kissing and licking her nipples, then her navel, then her pussy. I pulled her legs apart and paused to view that magnificent tableau which never palls in a man's sexual imagination: a beautiful woman naked on her back with legs spread wide, a creamy white tableau of face, breasts, belly, thighs, and the exquisite, hair-lined furrow of her cunt, waiting to be defiled by the rampant prick of an invading male.

My prick was certainly rampant now, and I lowered it to the mark between her pussy lips. I rubbed the head up and down her slit, feeling the soft warmth and wetness of her labia and the yielding tickle of her pubic hair on my glans penis. I love sex. I especially loved this unexpected fantasy come true of a fuck with a beautiful stranger. I pushed my cock into Amber's cunt.

As I thrust my penis up inside Amber's vagina, I felt so dirty and yet never so alive. Here was another man's woman letting me insert my penis into her vagina for my own pleasure, and such an intense pleasure it was. I paused with my penis fully inserted, savouring the feel of her pussy hairs on my pubic mound and lower belly, the rise and fall of her breasts, and the quickening of her breathing as my cock filled her cunt and aroused her. After all, she wouldn't be here if she didn't like sex too.

With my arms at full extension, hands flat on the bed beside Amber's lovely belly, I raised my torso high enough so that I could look down at my penis inside her vagina and watch as I began to thrust it in and out.

I saw and smelled her sex juices on my shaft, lubricating her sheath as I fucked into her faster and faster.

I saw Amber's inner labia clasping my penis as it pistoned in and out between them, labia that held my cock tight in their warm, wet embrace, labia that kissed my cock head when I pulled back far enough to see the flange of the corona nestled between them.