The Corruption of Katherine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her beautiful strawberry blonde pussy hair in its womanly triangle over the furrow that led down to her clitoris and the labia below, both now coral coloured and moist with exertion and arousal.

I saw the whole woman, beautiful in her sexual excitement, setting aside fear and giving herself over to pleasure, her brow moist, her breathing quickening, the nipples stiff on her round, jiggling breasts, and her body moving with my thrusts.

I enjoyed every moment of that first fuck with Amber.

Then I became aware of my audience, now looking intently at the sweet conjunction of our sex organs. I knelt up closer to Amber's bum so Mrs. Wilkins could get a better look at my balls and my stiff cock as it thrust vigorously down into Amber's pussy mound between her wide spread legs. The others too gathered close to witness the spectacle, and I fucked into Amber harder and harder.

She began to gasp "Aaaah. Aaaaah. Aaaah," and I fucked even harder. She stiffened and pulled me down on top of her to stop the fucking as her body shook with a violent orgasm. She relaxed her hold on me with a girlish giggle, and I commenced the fucking again, determined to draw out the illicit pleasure of her cunt.

After another orgasm followed by more giggling, I sensed that my tired cock could take no more, that I had to come or withdraw, and there was no way I was going to withdraw from that field without a victory. So I fucked into her vagina as hard and deep as I could. Our bodies slapped together in wild sexual abandon, and then finally the release I sought rushed from my loins and I ejaculted into her sweet cunt, flooding her vagina with my semen.

I kept thrusting long after my shrinking penis had discharged its tribute into the recesses of Amber's vaginal vault, keeping the electric pleasure pulsing through my cock head as long as possible before it finally slipped out of her wet pussy.

The smiles on the faces of my audience let me know that my performance had been appreciated. Mrs. Wilkins said, "There now, my dears. You see? It's really a nice thing to do for each other, sex, I mean. There need be no shame in sharing our bodies with each other, and no jealousy. With a bit of decorum, we can overcome fear and embarrassment. Our reward is great pleasure, a sense of well being, and a sense of community and mutual acceptance." Katherine looked a little sceptical at this as I joined her on the window sofa, now clad in a bath robe.

Mrs. Wilkins went on. "We appreciate these newcomers to our little group, and congratulate them on having performed well. I hope they both enjoyed our evening's activities." I nodded enthusiastically, Katherine somewhat less so. I think she was still sore, sore literally in her pussy, and sore spiritually at the deception of finding too late that she would be fucked by strangers.

"I should mention that we have other young couples who are part of our little group of enthusiasts for this type of activity who had other commitments tonight, so I hope you can come out and meet them another time. Now I wish you all a safe trip home."

With that, Mrs. Wilkins got up and disappeared upstairs, presumably to bathe and get ready for bed. We all severally went about finding our street clothes and dressing and then wished each other an embarrassed good evening. I was particularly warm in my wishes to Amber, who looked away uncomfortably at my forthright and obvious clasping of her body in farewell.

Then we all parted for home, thinking about what had just occurred and what might happen next.