The Corruption of Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

Rupert's cock was still sticking up just above my face, and as his hands went to my boobs and started to fondle them, pinching and playing with my very hard, sensitive nipples, I poked out my tongue and searched for his balls. I found them and started to suck and lick them as I was being pinned to the bar by my fucker.

I was in cock heaven, and loved the feeling of having my tits played with as we fucked. Soon though, Rick said he needed to cum, and I wanted to taste it. I pulled away from him and spun around quickly, my body doing a wonderful 360 on the bar as Rick pumped his shiny, wet cock in his fist, my mouth finding his balls as I sucked and lapped at them until he started to cum. Then, as he sprayed the first bolt all over my tits, I grabbed his spurting cock and jammed it into my throat, upside down, and swallowed the remaining three or four jets of cum.

It tasted very sweet, and I thought to myself that it must have been quite a while since he had cum. Experience has taught me that the longer since a man has cum the sweeter his sperm tastes! True!

Anyway, just as I was licking my lips and slurping on Rick's cock to trap any remaining cum, Rupert decided it was time he got some white pussy.

"OOOOOoooooh, my god!

To say he stretched me would be an understatement. He virtually tore me open! I gasped at the first inch, then screamed as my pussy struggled to relax and accept his wonderful cock inside me. It was truly huge, and Rick started to talk dirty as he watched his boss fuck me, the white, married woman he had just fed his cum to on the bar.

"That's it, boss. Fuck her with that black monster. Fill her white cunt with it. Look. She loves it, boss. Go on, stick it to her. Yeeeah, that's it."

His words were nasty, rough and rude. I loved it!

The verbal barrage matched the pussy stretching fucking I was getting at the other end, and my body took over from my brain. My legs splayed apart like a starfish, and I longed to be split in two by this amazing black fucker as my sopping wet cunt welcomed him time and again as he pumped into me.

His hands were on my boobs now, using them as handles to assist in his fucking motion. We were working together amazingly well, and, within about three minutes, I felt his balls bouncing against my ass, and I knew he was fully inside me. It was incredible.

As he fucked me with deep, and I mean, DEEP, strokes with his black cock, I reached under and found his heavy balls. They were hot and loose as his cock pumped me time and time again. Then, Rick moved beside me and his hand found my clit once more, driving me to my second orgasm within minutes!

The sight of my boobs in his hands, my head thrashing around or my pussy pushing downwards onto his monster cock with every thrust must have been too much for Rupert, because just as I moaned and yelped my way through my second orgasm of the afternoon in my very own kitchen, the black man fucking me grunted and yelled and started to cum inside me.

His head was thrown back and his hands almost tore my boobs from my rib cage as the massive cockhead inside me swelled even more and released it's load in my womb.

"Fuck" was all I could offer.

He pumped and pumped and pumped his semen into me, until I thought I would drown on the bar as Rick stood back and stroked his cock, which was hard once more as he watched his boss cum inside me.

I slowly came down from my orgasmic high, and watched in awe as Rupert pulled his now slick but flaccid penis from my absolutely soaked and stretched pussy. As the head popped out, a large pool of cum dripped onto the floor below me, and I was basking in the afterglow of what was an amazing fuck!

Slowly, and allowing my legs to stretch out after the savage fucking, I stood up, my heels the only items I was still wearing. I rubbed my tits and kissed Rick, my tongue snaking into his mouth as I played with my nipples.

Most women would have been well and truly fucked after two orgasms with stranger's cocks inside them, but I have never been like most women. I wanted more. I wanted much, much more, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

For a brief moment my mind went to my husband's face, and I momentarily wondered if I should indeed stop right there and ask the two men to leave, but my carnal urges were too strong, and at that very moment, nothing, nobody, could have stopped me doing what I did next.

Leaning over the kitchen bar, my left hand gripping the edge, my body bent at the waist and my legs spread wide in my heels, I reached back and pushed my fingers into my sopping, sperm-filled pussy. Scooping out a large amount of the combined pussy and man juices that were inside me, I reached between my butt cheeks and found my tightest hole. Pushing a finger inside my ass hole, I managed to spread a fair deal of the mixed love juices around my anus, and then pushed first one, then two fingers inside my tight ass as the two men silently watched on. Slowly I fingered my own ass hole, until my muscles had relaxed enough to allow me to slip three full fingers inside my butt, making it ready to fuck.

"Come here you young fuck. I need your cock in my tight hole. Make me squeal while Rupert watches you stick that cock of yours in my ass."

It was as if someone else had taken possession of my body, and my mouth reflected the different personality.

"Hurry up and fuck my ass will you? I want it now, and I want it good."

The two men looked at each other.

"Well don't just stand there kid, give this gorgeous bitch what she's begging for! Stick that little white cock of yours right up her tight, married ass."

Rick did just as he was told.

Luckily for my ass, he was slow at first, easing the head of his cock into my tight ass hole, until I felt it 'pop' in as my sphincter relaxed and took him all the way inside. Once there, I gripped the bench with both hands, my eyes closed as I was consumed by the intensity of having a stranger's cock in my ass right there in my home. I managed to relax a little when Rick took me by the hips and began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my ass hole as the juices did their job, lubricating my back passage.

He pumped me slow and shallow at first, until I felt the lube really start to take effect and make it slippery back there. Then, once certain of myself and my ability to take him comfortably in my ass, I began to moan and grunt sexily, all the while jamming my butt backwards to get more of him inside my rectum in front of his boss.

"OOOh fuck yeah, that's it baby! Stick that cock up my married, tight ass. Yeaahhh.. Oooh fuck. Come on, jam it in and make me squeal and moan you fucker. I want it further in my ass, come on, deeper, deeper, deeper!!!!"

The combination of my words and the fact I was now thrusting my ass backwards against my anal invader was too much for Rick. He held me firmly by the hips, and then, with an almighty growl that I was sure would have alerted the neighbours to what was happening in my kitchen, he came in my ass. It was a sensational feeling as the hot, wet spurts from his cock splashed the walls of my ass hole, making it gooey and hot as he forced it in even further, until he popped it out and almost collapsed against me as I leant forward on the bench. Moving away, Rick laughed a little and thanked me, and I was about to get up myself.

"Not so fast, you ass fucking slut. I want me some of that white butt too, missy!"

"Shit" I thought.

Rupert and his monstrous manhood wanted to fuck my ass.

I had no doubt I was capable to take on Rick in my butt hole, but Rupert was a whole different story. His cock, even after cumming inside me earlier, was absolutely massive, and I doubted my little, tight ass could take it, despite the fact I was relaxed, had just let his mate ass fuck me, and had an ass hole full of cum.

I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Just as I began to protest the size of his cock, Rupert moved in behind me, pinning my arms against the bench once more.

"Baby, you KNOW you're gonna love this."

I doubted it, actually, but the whore in me was in full control now, and I decided I was going to give it my best shot to take on this monster cock in my tight ass. After all, I knew I probably would never have this opportunity again, and I also knew that I had to return to the wife and mother role the moment these studs went back to work, so I leant forward and spread my legs again.

"Rick, get under me and suck on my clit."

"What? Me? No way babe......I'm not getting within a foot of Rupert's cock!"

Rupert must have twigged that I needed all the arousal I could get if I was gonna take him in my ass hole.

"Listen you little shit, if this bitch wants you to lick her clit while I fuck her in the ass, then do it, man! Otherwise I'm gonna fire your white ass! Get down there like a man and suck on that cunt, boy!"

Thankfully for me, it worked.

Moments later I felt the unmistakable pleasure of a tongue on my totally swollen clit. Seconds later, my eyes closed once more, my nipples pressed hard into the surface of the bar, I felt it begin.

Rupert took the tip of his monster black cock and rubbed it against my ass, coating the head with a generous amount of the juices that were still seeping from my butt hole. Then, with incredible intensity, I felt the opening of my back hole open, and then the whole thing felt like it was being torn open. My god it was wild. I had to reach down and with one hand force Rick's tongue to work harder on my clit. I needed to feel the tongue lashing me to take away from the initial pain of being ass fucked by the huge, black cock. As he licked me, Ricks hands found my ass cheeks, as Rupert too gripped my butt and jammed the incredible cock into my ass hole. Then, and only after I had relaxed to accept him inside me, he managed to start some slow pumping movements. It was fucking incredible. Here I was, a married mother, being ass fucked by a black man with a huge cock, as another man licked my cunt, in my very own kitchen.

Rupert pumped and pumped my ass, until I thought I would split in two. Then, without any warning whatsoever, an orgasm wracked my whole body from within, and I somehow forced my body backwards and climaxed, jamming the full nine or ten inches of black cock into my ass.

Rupert could hold off no longer, and as Rick kept licking my clit, his huge, black cock filled my ass hole with cum, spurting goo deep inside my now wide open anal passage.

The noise was incredible as I squealed and shrieked and moaned, and Rupert grunted and yelled as he came in my ass.

Rick jumped out of the way the moment he realised his boss had cum in my ass, not wanting to get covered in musky sperm from my bum!

A few minutes later I invited the two men to join me in the shower. We have a lovely double shower, and it as incredibly erotic to watch the men wash themselves as I stood at the other end, soaping up my body, cleaning off the large amounts of sperm they had deposited inside me. I still marvelled at the size of Rupert's cock, and smiled inwardly knowing that I had taken it all the way in my ass only minutes earlier. How slutty this day had been.

I loved it.

Ten minutes later, both men had left, and I headed to school to collect the kids.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers
12