The Corruption of Princess Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step aside, Lily," Prince Belen pushed her out of the way. "This is what a real woman looks like." Belen pushed Amelia into the wall, scooping up her thigh in his hand and kissing at her neck.

"Oh, Belen," Amelia cried. She squirmed as he fondled her, her breasts squished between the wall and Belen, who growled with lust as he sunk into her flesh.

Put me on... Lily heard a voice hissing in her head. If you want your prince to lust over you, put me on. There was no question. Lily couldn't just stand there and let Belen fuck Amelia right in front of her. Belen's semen was hers. She was the only one he was going to fuck. Amelia certainly wasn't going to be carrying any royal heirs. Lily ripped her maid cloth off and started putting the skimpy belly dancer outfit on. The flaps were much larger on her and made her breasts look like large nipple bumps. Never mind, she thought, he clearly liked that sort of thing, so she would be that. Whatever his fantasy was, she would turn into it and win his affection, even if it took looking like that slut Amelia. A simple castle maid wasn't going to be better than her. She was the prince's bitch not Amelia. If anyone would sit chained naked to his throne it was Lily.

So she wore the belly dancer outfit and shook her hips, raising her arms, jewelry on her hips jingling. But Belen was still sinking into Amelia and she was still moaning as she let him play with her. It wasn't fair. But Lily's body started to tingle. She stood straight watching in awe as her outfit started to glow.

"Ahh! Ahhhh!" Lily cried out, an intense pleasure rising out of her crotch like a wave. Her breasts ballooned, filling up her hands, hips widening, turning the gap in her thighs into a V of meeting skin that oozed fertility. Her butt bounced as it grew, now something Belen would no doubt want to grab onto and not just with one hand this time. She was a regular short stack now just like Amelia, all chubby and bed worthy. She looked down at her new form, amazed. Prince Belen would be all over her now.

"Oh, Belen," Lily cooed, turning around and shaking her ass, hands over her head, looking seductively over her shoulder. Belen stopped and turned. Lily relished his eyes on her. It was totally different now. He wasn't looking at her like a princess he had to be polite to, he was looking at her like an animal he was going to mate. He was looking up and down her back, eyes coming back to her ass, stunned.

"Lily, what is this?" Belen asked, letting go of Amelia. She looked shocked and offended, a perfect look for her.

"I know this kind of body is what you like," Lily said. "So now it's mine. So come get me. Come take my new body. It's yours." Belen was on her in seconds, seemingly compelled by a primal urge for her. It was wild being suddenly taken up by him. He pushed her and pinned her to the opposite wall, cupping her breasts from behind, the bulging shaft of his cock pushing up from his pants between the cheeks of her ass. She could feel it there, ready to take her, to plunge into her. It was so close, poised to breed her and fill her with her the prince's heir. And this way it wouldn't be some half blood. This baby would be purely royal.

"Belen!" Amelia got on her knees, distraught. Her outfit had already been half removed, her tits hanging out, exposed. But she was left there, wanting and horny, like the slut she was.

"Who's the real woman now?" Lily gloated, looking out from behind Belen, tongue hanging out and face flushed with the need to be pinned against the wall and fucked.

"I'll make you into a woman when you're pregnant!" Belen growled.

"Do it!" Lily moaned. "Fuck me! Knock me up! I want to be your bitch. Make me your bitch!" Lily's vision flashed white.

The blindfold came off her eyes and she was suddenly back in the dark throne room. She had been so engrossed in the scene she had nearly forgotten where she actually was.

"Huh?" Lily looked down. Her breasts were still large, her hips sitting bigger on the throne then they had before. Am I still in the dream? What happened?

"Hmmm," Belial hummed. "It seems you have not resisted the darkness."

"What?" Lily said. "Why am I still like this? Change me back!"

"When you fail to resist your dark thoughts you become them," Belial said. "And since your fantasy is to become Belen's fantasy, then that is what you are becoming." Well...when he put it like that it didn't seem so bad. If Belen liked her then...

"Here we go again, princess," Belial said. "Though I'm losing faith in you."

"Wait you-ah!" Lily stopped, her eyes glazed over. She could feel them change, her pupils turning diamond shaped, her irises turning yellow. Then she was suddenly wearing purple gloves and knee-high boots. It was like they had just formed around her arms and legs. Her vision went white.

She was in a dungeon this time, lit well by torches. The bar of a cell was open behind her and at Lily's feet was Amelia. She was facing away from Lily on her knees, hands tied behind her back, ankles tied together. Lily smirked and used her new boot, putting it between Amelia's shoulder blades and pushing her head to the floor.

"You've been a naughty maid," Lily said. "How many times do I have to quell you, slut?"

"Ah..." Amelia moaned. "I'm sorry princess. Please punish this horny maid as you see fit. I'm sorry I'm just a whore of a girl. Please give me your guidance."

"How's this for guidance?" Lily stooped down and brushed her fingers across the folds of Amelia's pussy. She watched her squirm and drool. Look at her, aroused by anything. Lily smiled, aroused by everything.

"Perfect," Amelia said. "You're perfect and I'm just your horny servant. I'll never be pretty and pure like you. I'm just a bitch."

"Yes you are," Lily said. "You thought you could steal Belen from me with your lewd body. But I'm the princess and you bow to me." Lily pressed her hand firmly into Amelia's pussy and rubbed. There was the faintest inkling in the back of her mind that this was a ruse, all a vision. But she didn't care or had forgotten. This was too good of a fantasy for her, to finally see her getting what she knew she deserved, watching Amelia beg for her and letting her use her like a good servant would.

"Ah!" Amelia moaned. "Princess, this is too much."

"Shut up!" Lily said. "I can toy with you however and whenever I want. Now, tell me whose bitch you are, Amelia."

"Ah!" Amelia moaned. "I'm your bitch. Even if I'm working or people are watching, you can punish me. You're far more of a woman than me."

"Lily," A voice said. "What are you doing?" Lily stopped and stood up. She turned, seeing Belen in the open doorway of the dungeon cell.

"I...Prince Belen..." Lily stammered. "The maid was bad. She needed to be punished for being a horny bitch."

"That's enough," Belen said. "Perhaps I should punish you."

"Ah!" Lily's heart leapt at the phrase and she turned and got down next to Amelia on all fours. She put her face to the floor and stuck her ass in the air, shaking it for Belen. "Yes, punish me. Fuck your little princess slut."

"At least you haven't forgotten your place," Belen said.

"I haven't," Lily smiled. "I'm your bitch. But I know you want my pussy over hers. Mine will give you strong sons and sexy, fertile daughters." Lily bounced her ass up and down, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist the urge to fuck her. He was on her in seconds again, so hot and primal. His body enveloped over hers and she lay beneath him like the horny animal she was. His cock slipped from his pants and plunged into her. She shuddered, her pudgy, softened skin made rigid with his rod plugging her. His cock was the spine that straightened her. Without him she was just a gooey blob, luscious and horny, nothing she could do but wait and beg for his cock. It had been all she needed this entire time. And she was being fucked right next to Amelia, moaning and slobbering in her face. She had finally beaten that slut, claimed what she desired and now that desire was claiming her. There was no way she would have been able to get out from under him, but there was no way she wanted to. He was making her his bitch, about to claim her womb with his seed. From this noisy, sloppy act of lust and carnal movements, Lily would make the prince a royal family he could be proud of. His son would be a proud warrior and his daughter the fantasy of every suitor around, busty and lewd like her. Belen came, and Lily's vision went white, relishing the euphoria as he impregnated her.

And then she was back in the throne room again. But the feeling didn't stop. She still felt like something was taking her, taking over her womb, impregnating her, but not with a baby. The feeling rushed through her, black tendrils snaking through her skin from the crown on her head, her midriff stamp glowing bright pink.

"Ahh...ahhh," Lily's tongue hung out, growing and forking, teeth sharpening as she heaved out hot air. Small horns sprouted from her head, bat-like, purple wings sprouting from her back, and a purple, spaded tail slithering out of her tail bone. The lines coursing through her skin stained it, tattooing every inch of her a pale blue. The whites of her eyes dimmed to a black. All the while, it still felt like a cock was thrusting up from the throne into her. She squealed with pleasure as it inseminated her with its shadows, made her pregnant not with children, but with a carnal, permanent lust. The darkness is claiming me. It's making me its demon bitch!

Lily lurched forward as it stopped. She was panting and drooling, eyes wide open, unable to think clearly. Her body was completely different. What had once been a petite, slender princess was now a pudgy, luscious, blue demon girl, a bubbling, curvy pool of horny wants, a girl taken and sexualized by someone else's fantasy, made into this.

"Cock..." The word spilled out of her. She fell off the throne, straddling her hips over the floor. There was nothing there, but she humped, thrusting her hips as if trying to ride a dick, stuck with need pulsing in her greedy crotch.

"Cock...cock...cock..." She kept saying it as she thrust, staring absently at the floor, not really taking anything in but the desire for sex. If only a cock would appear below her. She would fuck it until there was no more seed left to take.

"It looks like you couldn't resist your darkness," the towering shadow reappeared in front of her. "Now you have become it. The sexualized woman that is your fantasy to be, because it is Belen's." Lily didn't respond. She stared up, barely aware, still humping at nothing.

"Cock...cock...cock..." she drooled, forked tongue dripping, her mouth wide open, begging. If her pussy couldn't have the cock then she needed it in her mouth. "Please...I need cock. I need to be used and fucked! I'm so horny!" Her cries got more and more intense.

"Perhaps I should oblige," Belial said. The shadows of his form parted and out stepped a man. He was tall, ripped, naked except for a shadow that obscured his crotch. He was distorted by darkness just like her, but even in her state, Lily recognized him.

"Belen?" She slobbered. "It was you the whole time?"

"Of course," he said, putting a strong, comforting hand on her cheek.

"Then..." she paused. "Look at me! It's Lily! I became just what you want. I know you fantasize about girls like this. My body is just how you like now. Please use it! Fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I've become..." She stopped, eyes moving to the shadow at his center. "Cock... give me your cock. Give this slutty princess what she deserves!"

"I will," he said. He waved his hand and the shadow vanished. His dick hung there for her, and she pushed her face up under the long, flaccid shaft. She lapped at it with her new, long tongue as it hardened, towering and overshadowing her face. She opened wide and brought it back down, plunging it into her throat. Coooock... Her mind and will melted. She didn't have anything left to break as Belen raised a hand and a chained appeared in it. It led all the way to her neck and met a black, spiked collar.

"Mmmmm," Lily growled with his cock in her mouth, spinning her tongue around the shaft, looking up at the satisfied look on Belen's face. It broke her to her center, made her know she was in her place, there kneeling and on his leash with his cock in her mouth. Her legs shuddered as her pussy twitched, eager for the feeling in her throat to fill it too.

"Bwah," Lily opened as wide as she could, letting Belen's cock rebound out of her mouth, smacking her upper lip as saliva trailed from the tip. Hot, steamy air spilled from her mouth, an uncontainable heat filling her chest and crotch. She started humping at the floor again, melted into nothing but a pool of lust.

"Cock...cock," She begged, licking at Belen's shaft with her long tongue. Belen smiled and shoved her. He turned her around and pushed her into the floor. Then he fucked her. Lily didn't care about anything now. Her demon prince was using her and that was all that mattered. His cock plunged in and bred her, drawing out moans, kinks, and fertility. On all fours, Lily was pounded, fully turned into the prince's bitch, the lush, sexual object of his fantasy. This was merely the final act. She had come to the castle to defeat a fiend only to be laid low by him and turned into his fantasy girl. But it didn't matter if it was Belen. She wanted to be his fantasy, the girl he imagined when he was horny and alone or off somewhere without a woman. When he thought of the perfect act of sex, Lily wanted him to think of her. He had disguised himself and turned her into exactly what he wanted, warped her reality and then fucked her. She had been made his bitch in every way, now almost unrecognizable from the girl she was. But if this was the kind of woman that Belen wanted to lay down and bed, then this was the kind of girl she would be. She would keep her pudgy body and seduce him with it, draw him to her and make him fuck her. She would shake her ass for him and inspire hot thoughts of putting her onto her mattress and dominating her. His cock would always make her knees weak and she would kneel. All he had to do was take it out and she would immediately become a submissive bitch, beg for his cock, stroke it and take it however he would give it to her. His desire was hers. He controlled her now, domineered her pussy, made her womb his fertile egg.

Her breasts swung wildly as they fucked, and he grabbed them and kissed every part of her back and neck. He came in her like a lion, roaring with primal satisfaction, pinning down and pumping into his conquered mate. She would undoubtedly get pregnant, the final step of her fantasy, to see herself plump with his child.

When they finished, he sat down in the blackened throne, flaccid cock hanging on the seat, still oozing with cum. She crawled over to him, her womb full. He took her leash and chained her to the throne. So there she was, kingdom and body transformed and corrupted. Her and Belen's darkest fantasies had impregnated her, and now the former princess was a blue skinned demon girl. Her crotch tattoo glimmered with the warmth of her inseminated womb. She sat by the throne, eyes glazed over and smiling with lust, clearly just used by her demon king. She was leashed to his throne like a pet, now his succubus bitch, a loving slave that would obey his every wish.

12