The Corruption Of Selena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Turn around, let me see you from behind,' Madison growled and stroked his erection slowly.

Selena turned a slow 360° pirouette; she paused briefly to allow the man time to appreciate the inverted heart shape of her narrow waist and delectable buttocks before finally completing the turn.

When Selena was facing him again Madison stood up and walked to her. His cock jutted hugely and bounced as he walked, but soon Madison was knelt on the carpet while Selena sat in the chair with her legs hooked over the arms.

Madison pushed his face into the heat of the girl's sex and used his tongue to split her surprisingly large labia. He held her open with his fingers and swirled his tongue around and around Selena's excited clit.

'Fuck. Oh, fuck,' Selena swore as her hips convulsed slightly. She humped against Madison's face as he lashed at the bump of her clit with his tongue. Then she sighed heavily when she felt Madison push his wriggling, insistent tongue into the gooey heat of her opening.

The man was good; damn he was good. That felt so fine on her clit… and he was using his tongue right up inside her too. God, she loved to be licked down there…

Then, Selena cried out as Madison used a finger inside her body. He probed at her inner walls with his finger as though searching for something, and all the time kept up his slavering and slurping at her clit.

Selena's body stiffened and she dug her hands into the upright chair back when Madison slid another finger inside her. He used his other hand to reach up and squeeze each of Selena's tight, aching breasts briefly. Selena then mauled at her own tits and pulled her nipples urgently as she felt Madison's fingers hit a magic spot inside her.

'Oh my God!' the girl cried sharply. 'What the fuck did you just do?' Her voice was high and shrill with the sudden burst of pleasure deep inside her.

'This,' Madison said when he momentarily lifted his mouth from Selena's smooth, slippery vulva. He used his fingertips against the sensitive spot inside the girl again and was immediately rewarded by her gasp of ecstasy.

'Oh God,' she called again. 'More; do it more…'

Madison rubbed at the spot vigorously and elicited more shouts of delight from the writhing girl. Selena squirmed and wriggled in the seat as her climax crashed over her consciousness. Her body reacted to the unusual sensations dramatically.

Selena's nipples grew tighter as her areola puckered, a pink blush formed on the upper slopes of her tight breasts and spread up along her throat as she went over into the abyss. She clawed and scratched at whatever her hands found. She ripped at the fabric of the chair and gouged vicious, bloody claw marks along Madison's forearm as she tried to pull his hand away from her body.

The girl's body stiffened with the intensity of her climax and her jaws were clamped tight as she grunted like an animal in the throes of her climax. Selena's eyes flew wide open as the first wave of her orgasm began to recede, then, after a brief pause, a second orgasm swept through her body.

It was this climax that produced the most dramatic result. As Madison continued to use his fingers against the girl's inflamed sex, he felt a squirt of liquid splash against his wrist. A semi transparent splash of syrupy cum jetted forcefully from Selena's tight body. Her cunt clenched around his fingers as several more gushes of the stuff washed over his hand.

He pulled his fingers out of Selena and watched her as she writhed and moaned. Her thighs were awash with the gloop that had pissed from her and the seat was sodden and stained as a trickle of her cum slid along the cleft of her arse.

'Good God!' Selena panted breathlessly as she slowly recovered. 'What did you do?' She looked down in amazement at the ruined seat cover and slippery thighs. 'I've never come like that before… Fuck, it pissed out of me… And… and it felt…' Selena let her head fall back against the chair back and then she shakily stood up.

'A drink, please, I need a drink.'

Madison passed Selena the tumbler of clear vodka. She poured it into her mouth and winced.

Later, upstairs on Madison's big bed, Selena looked up at her lover as he held himself over her supine body. She had cleaned the slippery mess from between her thighs and was now offering her hot sex to the man as he slowly eased his girth into her accommodating body.

Madison fucked the girl hard. He was excited from the earlier blowjob and even more aroused by the girl's physical display as she came on his fingers.

He pumped into her vigorously and even managed to coax her to another climax. This one was nowhere near as intense as the one that preceded it, but at least it signalled a release for Madison.

As Selena shouted her pleasure, Madison felt his semen spurt from his cock. He groaned heavily and fell against Selena's body as his seed washed her womb.

He had found the girl. She was all he required and more. She would need careful handling perhaps, but he was confident that soon she could be persuaded to be his willing whore and he looked forward to the coming sexual adventures with relish.

12