The Corruption Of Selena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It won't be long,' the man grunted and dug his fingers into Selena's hips. 'She's tight around me,' he gasped and fucked the girl with long strokes.

Soon there was the slapping of the Ambassador's skin against Selena's round buttocks as he pounded at the girl. He was hugely aroused by the sight of such a beauty licking his wife's sex, and he was further excited by what he knew would happen when he came.

For her part, Selena was getting close to her own climax. The situation had turned her on and then her lust had been inflamed further by the Ambassador's oral attention. Also, she was diddling at her clit with one hand while she was being vigorously fucked and she struggled to maintain the pressure that Francesca demanded against her sex.

Suddenly and slightly prematurely Selena thought, the Ambassador groaned and called out, unable to hold back - 'I'm going to do it; I'm going to come…'

'Yes! Yes, do it,' shouted his wife in response. 'Bathe her cunt… Spill your seed into her.'

The pair encouraged each other, urging each other on until, eventually, the Ambassador sighed heavily, grunted several times and then pushed into Selena as though forcing himself as deep as he could physically go.

'I'm… I'm…' was all he could say as his semen spurted into Selena.

It was sufficient however, it was the signal his wife had been waiting for, and as her husband groaned with the release of his climax, Francesca relaxed her bladder and sent a hot stream of piss against Selena's face.

The sudden gush of urine caught Selena completely off guard and she lifted her face from between Francesca's thighs. The girl looked up startled, and saw Francesca smiling down at her as the torrent of liquid poured from the tiny hole of her urethra.

'Take my piss you slut,' Francesca sighed pleasurably as the pressure in her bladder subsided. 'Take my piss and my husband's cum.'

For a moment longer, Selena watched the stream of pee as it gushed out of Francesca and washed over her breasts before pitter-pattering onto the wooden floorboards. Then, with her eyes locked on Francesca's heavy-lidded, orgasmic gaze, Selena opened her mouth and allowed the hot, brackish piss to pour onto her tongue.

Selena let the liquid fill her mouth and then spill out over her chin as it overflowed. She blew a spray of the stuff back over Francesca's heavy lipped sex and was then overcome by the force of her own explosive climax.

The combination of Francesca's urine spattering against her skin and the Ambassador's cum spitting against her cervix was too much for Selena. She groaned with ecstasy as she came, but part of her mind registered clearly that she had sunk into the dark soup of depravity. A few short months ago she'd been an entirely normal girl of twenty. Now, she was a well-used whore who was drinking champagne and piss from a woman's sex whilst that woman's husband poured his seed into her. It was madness, completely unprotected sex. Fucking strangers… Drinking piss… Utter madness, but oh-so-fucking-sexy and dirty.

Even in the throes of her orgasm with pee flowing out of her mouth and the Ambassador's cum already trickling out of her, Selena knew she would never go back; that she'd never be able to have a 'normal' life with a husband and children. It would just be too dull… just too fucking boring.

Selena's climax subsided and she thought that the party was over; Francesca had more in store for her.

'Quickly,' the woman called urgently. 'Come here, I want his cum.' Francesca lay on her back on a thick rug and indicated that Selena should squat over her. 'You,' she called to Madison. 'Come here and fuck me, please hurry.'

So, with Selena squatting over her, Francesca took Madison's thick cock. She pushed herself against him as she strived for her release. Madison used his considerable skill and expertise and soon had Francesca writhing on his cock as he speared her hot, inflamed core.

Selena squeezed her muscles as she gave the ambassador's wife her cream pie. The thick cum dribbled from her body and slid onto the woman's tongue. Francesca swallowed the gloop hungrily and used her finger on her big clit while Madison pounded at her. Francesca held her legs wide apart and angled herself so that Madison could really hammer at her. It was the way she wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be sore and bruised the next day as a reminder of her debauched session with the beautiful pair.

She got an enormous thrill from hobnobbing with powerful and influential people, knowing that they would be shocked to know that her refined, cultured façade was just that, a disguise that cloaked her bizarre sexual tastes.

When Selena had squeezed as much of the Ambassador's semen from her body she stood shakily and surveyed her handiwork. Francesca's face was smeared with viscous rivulets of semen. Her immaculate make-up was now a ruin, and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth like a child's after a toffee apple.

'Fuck me, fuck me hard!' Francesca called, urging Madison on to greater efforts. 'Do it to me roughly… Use me… Damage me,' she shouted and squeezed her breasts hard.

Francesca's head was rolling from side to side as she fought towards her climax. Her face was a rictus of agonised concentration and she looked to be more in pain than a woman who was being thoroughly serviced by her young stud.

'Piss on me, please piss on me,' Francesca called urgently and her husband immediately moved close to comply with his wife's demand.

'You too,' he said to Selena who had relegated herself to observer rather than participant. 'Come on,' the Ambassador urged and Selena found herself moving automatically.

The Ambassador was the first to spray his wife's face from very close range. The woman cried out ecstatically as the stream spattered against her face. She opened her mouth wide and took the full force of the jet against her tongue. Piss splashed over her PVC basque and ran over and around her breasts as Selena's flow added to the volume. Francesca was forced to swallow some of the stuff as her mouth was filled and she blew a spray from between her lips like a whale through its blowhole.

'Yes!' she cried as she finally climaxed. 'I'm coming… I'm coming…'

Madison grunted and pulled his cock from the thick lipped, sticky embrace of Francesca's body. He wanked his cock and added his thick goo to the mess that already stained the front of Francesca's corset.

Piss and cum ran in a sticky river down Francesca's front. Her nipples were thick and long and her breasts shone wetly with urine when Madison rolled away from the spattered woman and she lifted herself to a half sitting position.

'Darlings, that was such a delight,' Francesca sighed and surveyed the ruined lingerie. 'Shall we take a short interval and then fuck some more?'

Her husband laughed and looked at Selena's shocked face. 'Would you like to continue, sweet thing?' he asked.

Selena glanced towards Madison, who merely shrugged, 'I'm okay to do it again.'

'Sure,' Selena replied to the Ambassador's question. She was resigned to the fact that she was just a kinky bitch, and it was all Madison's fault, but she was already looking forward to more piss fun with the Ambassador's wife.

*******

Three days later Selena met Francesca in a smart café and the two picked over a light lunch together.

'I want to show you something,' Francesca smiled slyly over the rim of her coffee cup.

'I bet it's something wicked,' the girl replied, and then wriggled with the delicious anticipation that made her kitty flush with heat.

They left the café and Francesca immediately flagged a passing black cab. She gave the driver an address and he turned in his little compartment and looked at her incredulously.

'You sure, love?' he asked. 'There's nothing down there.'

'I'm sure… Now drive, it'll be worth your while.'

The driver shrugged and turned back to his wheel and fifteen minutes later pulled up outside a row of derelict houses.

'Kiss me,' Francesca ran her hand along Selena's long, bare thigh. 'Kiss me, let's put on a show for him.'

'You're wicked,' Selena giggled, but kissed the older woman on the mouth all the same.

'Fuckin' hell,' the driver said quietly when he saw the two women embracing beyond his clear partition.

'Watch,' Francesca said to the driver and pulled her blouse open to expose her bra to the man's shocked stare. 'Watch for a few minutes and then I'll suck your cock. But…' Francesca paused.

The driver goggled at her for a few seconds as the words sunk in. One moment he was driving his cab and earning a living, and the next, he was watching two lezzas getting it on in the back… and one was offering to suck his cock! They were both lookers though, especially the young one, but the elder of the two… she was a tidy piece as well…

'But, what?' the cabbie asked when he'd rediscovered the power of speech.

'I need to piss,' the woman said directly. 'I want to do it here, right here.'

'In my cab?' the man asked taken completely by surprise.

'Yes, in the cab. I want to piss in the cab, but you'll be paid and you can come on my breasts… How does that sound.'

'I… I…' The cabbie was torn. The cab would take an age to clean… but…

Francesca lifted her breasts out of her bra and fingered her nipples. Her teats thickened and grew stiff as she teased the sensitive flesh and then she delivered the coup de grace. She hiked her skirt up around her hips and showed the man her smooth mound and thick, dangling labia.

'Oh my fucking God,' he whispered. 'Do what you want… That's so sexy.'

'Lick me, baby,' Francesca turned to Selena. 'Lick my cunt right here, right here in broad daylight. Lick my slippery cunt.'

The accented obscenities that poured from Francesca's mouth caused Selena's sex to oil and pulse and she slid down to the floor of the taxi to taste Francesca's musky scented core.

The driver fumbled at his flies and pulled his rigid cock out into daylight. He tugged at his shaft urgently as his eyes bulged at the sight of the superb blonde lapping at the swollen sex of her friend in the back of his cab.

Francesca climaxed quickly and noisily. She grunted and swore as Selena's tongue teased her big clitoris and drove her over the edge.

'Here, quickly,' Francesca ordered the cabbie. 'Get in here with us.'

The man opened his door, and with his cock waggling in front of him as it protruded from his flies, he opened the back door and clambered in with the two females.

Francesca was on him instantly and slurped at his cock with lascivious licks of her quick, pink tongue.

'If my husband knew about this…' Francesca said and rolled her eyes to emphasise the depth of the Ambassador's wrath. 'If he saw what a slut I was…' She turned back to the cabby's cock and slavered over it some more.

The man's cock was liberally smeared with saliva when Francesca lifted her face from it again. Selena wondered what the woman was going to do next, but maintained her own swirling manipulation on her own gooey cunt with one hand as she watched.

'That's good,' the cabby groaned and held Francesca's head in his hands as he fucked up into her mouth. 'Oh fuck… so good…'

Francesca let the man's cock spring back along his front and she sat upright again. 'Lie down,' she insisted. 'Lie down; I want to sit on it.'

With the realisation suddenly dawning, the cabby lay on the large expanse of floor in the compartment. He couldn't lie out fully, but did his best in his eagerness to have Francesca on his hard penis.

'Piss on us girl,' Francesca urged Selena as she squatted over the man's penis. 'Piss all over us… Be a dirty slut and cover us in it.' Francesca groaned loudly and sank down heavily. 'Oh God,' Francesca wailed when the cock pushed into her. She was still tender from Madison's vigorous fucking, but was too horny to care much. She was filled with the need to fuel her carnal bonfire.

The cabby grunted when Francesca took his length in one, easy, liquid slide. Then he moaned some more as she began to ease herself up and down on his cock. He'd heard Francesca's lewd instructions to the blonde, but couldn't care less. His lust was burning fiercely and he was desperate to feel the woman's tight cunt gripping his shaft.

Growing used to Francesca's kinky demands, Selena was soon prepared to send a hot stream of her piss gushing over the couple as they fucked on the floor of the cab. She quickly removed her underwear and then pushed her hips forwards. Her pussy mound jutted in front of her and she held her labia wide apart. She bent her knees slightly and relaxed. Her stream trickled slowly at first, but then the flow increased dramatically as she reached full flow.

The cab was soon filled with the spattering noise of her piss streaming over Francesca as she rode the man's cock harder and harder. Francesca's clothes were soon sodden and her exposed breasts shone wetly.

Piss trickled over Francesca's face and stained her gaping blouse opaque which caused the garment to cling to her skin like a contestant in a wet tee shirt contest.

'Yes baby, yes,' Francesca moaned, and Selena wasn't sure if the woman was talking to her or to the cabbie who was squeezing her clenching buttocks.

The pungent odour of her own piss was strong in Selena's nostrils as her stream of urine slowly trickled to a stop. Francesca grunted like an animal and slammed her body down against the cabby's as her climax broke.

The man too, grunted and groaned as he orgasmed in time with Francesca, and his semen squirted, hot and sticky, into her body.

Francesca lifted her semen dribbling cunt from the cabby's cock and she squeezed her internal muscles quickly. Her piss arced from her urethra as she held her thick labia apart. Her pee spattered against the man's clothes and his spunk dribbled from Francesca's body as she cried out with delight at the obscene sight.

'I'm such a bad girl… Look, I'm pissing and my cunt is dripping cum… I'm such a slut.' Francesca's tone was strident with her excitement, but finally her hot gushing slowed to a dribble and then ceased.

The cabby, with sodden clothes but happy nonetheless, drove the two women to an address that Francesca supplied. He drove away with a generous tip and Francesca hurriedly led Selena into an anonymous flat.

'Jesus,' Selena giggled when they were safely off the street and out of sight. 'You're a surprising bitch.'

Francesca laughed and kissed the girl on the mouth hungrily. 'This is my "little place",' she told the girl. 'I think you and I can have some fun here… 'Don't you think?'

12