The Cost of a Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know that you were one of the hottest teachers in high school," John asked her.

"You shouldn't be looking at your teachers like that," Alex said.

"But let's face it...physics is boring," John said smugly. "We needed entertainment. Fantasies of fucking you just happened to be one of them."

"Excuse me," Alex said while starting to blush.

"Why are you acting so surprised," John asked. "You are telling me that you haven't heard of the 'fuc-ulty list' while you have been at school?"

"No," Alex said.

"Well, it's a list of teachers and school administrators that students want to fuck the most," John said. "Needless to say...you are at the top of the list."

Alex was stunned. She began to wonder what students put her on top of the list. Alex had never given much thought to students checking her out before, after all...she is old enough to be their mother.

A few moments later, John stood up and greeted a group of young men. Alex looked up and noticed that they all looked familiar. The four guys now standing around her were all former students of hers. She could not recall any of their names. The group then walked about 6 feet away and began to have a discussion. Within a few minutes, the men dispersed and John continued to walk back toward her. As he took a seat, he let out a sigh.

"I am sure you recognized those guys," John said.

"Yes, they all went to high school with you," Alex said.

"Correct," John said. "I am surprised that you remembered. We have had a slight change in plans, as I have an unexpected engagement to run off to. But you do have an assignment to complete..." As John leaned in to tell her what the assignment was, Alex's mind began to race. It was something that she had fantasized about, but never really considered doing because she had too much to lose. After John had finished talking to her, he got up and Alex followed him to the front of the restaurant. They then walked outside to the valet who got John's car from the lot. Everyone's eyes were on Alex, but she didn't notice. All she could think about was what John had instructed her to do.

The car pulled up and Alex got in. There was little said in the car ride from the restaurant to her house. The ride seemed to go much faster on the way back home. When they got to Alex's house, she stepped out. John then reached into the back seat and handed Alex a blanket to wrap herself in to walk in her house. Alex threw the blanket over her shoulders, and closed the door to the car. Before she could walk away from the car, John rolled down the window.

"You are to complete this assignment in two days," John said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do," Alex replied.

12