The Cost of a Debt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well gents, the advantage of fronting the cash is getting to go first," John said while he was pulling up his pants. "She gives one hell of a blow job."

"After watching that performance, we figured that you wanted a drink," Rick said holding out the cup to her. She eagerly grabbed it and began drinking. But as quickly as she started drinking, she immediately put the cup down.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that we couldn't control ourselves," Paul said. "We all contributed to filling up the 'cum cup.' Drink up."

Alex looked down at the cup and was hesitant. Rick reached down and grabbed the cup out of her hands, while Jack grabbed the leash and pulled Alex's head back.

"Open up," Rick demanded holding the cup up to Alex's mouth. She was hesitant again. Sam reached down for the violet wand and held it up in the middle of Alex's chest between both of her breasts. Fearing that he would turn on the wand, Alex gave in and opened her mouth. Rick then poured the cup's contents into her mouth.

"Bottoms up," Sam said.

There was so much cum in the cup that it overflowed out of her mouth and down her chin. Prior to tonight, Alex had only gone down on one man in her entire life. Now she had swallowed the cum of five younger men.

"So did you like the taste," Sam asked.

"Yes, I did," Alex said. At this point she knew better than to say no. "Very good."

Paul then handed Alex back her clothes.

"Put them back on," commanded John. "We are pretty much done with you for tonight. Go home and get a good nights sleep. We do have a few requests for our date this weekend."

"This weekend," Alex asked as she started to put her clothing on.

"Yes, this weekend," John said. "Do you have any plans?"

"No, I do not," Alex replied.

"Perfect," John said.

He then gave Alex a brief set of instructions. At this point of the game, nothing could really surprise Alex. She was thinking about how she was going to make this request a reality.

"So do you have any questions," John asked. "Also do you think you will have any problems?"

"No, I don't have any questions and no, there won't be any problems," she said.

One of the five snuck up behind Alex and placed a blindfold around her eyes.

"You are to stand here for 2 minutes while we leave," John said. "If you leave before 2 minutes is up, we are going to punish you publicly. I know you don't want to test us."

"No I don't," she replied. Within moments Alex could hear the door of the cellar opening and closing. Then she heard dead silence.

She stood there trying to figure out how long she was standing there. There was no way that she wanted to leave early, not knowing what they would do. They had been cruel and harsh to her in the past and would not hesitate to inflict more humiliation on her or her family.

Alex then took off her blindfold and then headed out to the cellar door. Once she opened the door, she saw no one in sight. She immediately thought about ways to meet the demands and instructions of John and his friends. This was going to be a definite challenge to her mind and body.

12