The Cost of a Debt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I wanted to try something new," Alex said. "Do you like it?"

"It's different," Mike said. "I don't know, I was just so used to your old hair color."

"Yeah, well I thought I wanted to experiment," Alex said.

"I see," Mike said. Mike became very careful with his questions and answers because he was fearful of hurting her feelings. "You know, it does make you look younger."

"Yeah, right," Alex replied. "You are just saying that because you don't know what to say."

"No, I'm serious," Mike said. "In fact, I do have to admit that your changes are very sexy."

"Oh really," Alex said. "How do I know that you aren't just saying that?"

"No, I really do," Mike said. At this point, Mike was beginning to think of his Playboy fantasies. "You know, I do have this thing for platinum blondes. After all, all of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends are platinum blondes."

"Oh no, here you go with your Playboy ideas," Alex said. "What Playmate of the Month shall I be?"

"Who cares," Mike said eagerly. "I just care about the photo shoot. I would like to take some memorable pictures with me this weekend."

"This weekend," Alex asked puzzled.

"Yes, remember I am leaving for a medical conference in New York this weekend," Mike said. "I wasn't going to go, but how could I say no to New York."

Alex had mixed emotions. On one hand, she knew that it would be easier for her to get away for John's plans with her. On the other hand, she felt guilty for being relieved that he was leaving. Alex continued to love her husband, but she was torn between this love for her family, desire to keep her family's image spotless, and the lust that overwhelms her as she is used as a fuck toy for former students.

"Well, I guess that I will have to take care of you while I have you then," Alex said while walking to Mike.

The two laughed and then kissed and hugged. Alex nearly melted in Mike's arms. She was relieved to be at home with her husband. The two of them went into the kitchen to fix and eat dinner. As the two sat down to eat, Mike and Alex talked about each other's day.

Alex gave Mike the "vanilla" version of her day. She talked to him about the classes that she taught and about her decision to dye her hair. Mike talked to Alex about his day about treating patients, but her mind was thinking back to her experience with Ana. Never before had she experienced the lust and desire for another woman.

After the two finished eating, Alex washed the dishes. She began to reflect on the her sexual adventure of the past few days. She had never really been exposed to bondage, let alone submission, so she was surprised that part of her enjoyed this. After Alex finished up the dishes, Mike and Alex prepared to go to bed. For one reason or another, she just could not shake the feeling of being strapped down and held down helpless on a table in front of 5 young men.

Mike and Alex went to their bedroom. Alex wanted to take care of Mike before he left. She went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a white lace teddy. She changed into the teddy in the bathroom and then walked back in to the bedroom.

"So why don't you let me take care of you," Alex said with a devilish smile. Mike turned around.

"Wow," he said as he saw Alex. "You look like a very naughty girl."

Mike walked up to Alex and the two kissed. Thanks to Ana, Alex was extremely horny. Mike wasted no time in stripping off the teddy off of Alex. Mike kissed her passionately, much like how Ana had kissed her just hours ago. Her body had yearned for this attention all evening.

As she lied in bed making love to her husband, Alex mixed feelings returned. She loved her husband dearly, but enjoyed the touch of another woman. Alex never had these feelings for another woman ever before. Mike worshipped Alex's body kissing her lips and working his way down to her abdomen. Alex welcomed Mike's rock hard cock into hungry pussy. He continued to kiss her neck and shoulders almost bringing Alex to an orgasm. Mike could feel how wet his cock was with her pussy juices and stopped kissing her.

"I see that someone is about ready to cum," Mike said, obviously teasing Alex. "Are you still that naughty girl that I met 20 years ago?"

"Uh....yes...I am," Alex said slightly out of breath. Her breathing had increased and she could feel her heart racing inside of her chest.

"How badly do you want to cum," Mike said with a smirk on his face.

"Very...I want to cum very badly," Alex said.

"Tell me why I should," Mike asked.

"Because I my body has wanted you all day," Alex said.

"That's not convincing enough," Mike said. He stopped fucking her, but left his cock inside of her.

"Because I am the little slut that needs your cum deep inside of me," Alex said.

"Oh really," Mike said. He began to slowly pull his cock out of Alex's pussy. "What if I just pulled out and we stopped?"

"NO, please don't do that," Alex pleaded. "I have wanted to cum all day."

"Hmm, tell me what you have been thinking about that you have wanted to cum all day," Mike said.

"My pussy has yearned for you," Alex said. "I just thought about all of the younger girls that every man fantasizes about. I thought if I dyed my hair, I would look like the slut that you have always wanted."

"I like the way you think," Mike said. He pushed himself all the way in Alex's pussy. Her vagina started to contract around Mike's cock.

"So are you going to leave your little slut hungry for you," Alex asked.

"Maybe," Mike said. "Maybe I will be the teacher in your life..."

Mike started thrusting himself into Alex again. With each thrust, he started to go deeper and deeper inside of her. Alex began to arch her back as she could feel herself reaching her climax. Mike knew this and started to push harder into Alex's pussy. Mike's reached his climax and came deep inside of Alex.

Alex felt him cum inside her and she soon felt this sensation inside her. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Mike and pulled him close to her. She started to breathe faster and her thighs and back began to tense and contract. Alex closed her eyes and she reached her climax. She dug her nails into Mike's back as she felt a euphoric tingling sensation all over her body. Mike collapsed into Alex's arms, while she tried to catch her breath.

"So is your hungry pussy satisfied," Mike asked.

"Absolutely," Alex said out of breath. She was finally able to release her built up sexual tension from the day. She and Mike continued to cuddle until they fell asleep. As she was trying to fall asleep, she could not help but think about the way that she felt with Ana. It was like she was under a spell.

Alex woke up early the next morning. Mike was already up getting ready for his weekend conference. She got up and kissed Mike as he was packing.

"So will you miss me," Alex asked.

"Of course," Mike said. "I love the idea of having my platinum blonde slut all to myself at home."

"I will be anxiously waiting for your return," Alex said.

She put her bathrobe on and walked to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. After pouring the water into the coffee maker, Alex heard her cell phone ring. She walked over to the phone thinking that it was someone from work. When she answered the phone, she was in for a surprise. It was her trainer Brian.

"Good morning Alex, I hope that I didn't wake you up," Brian said.

"No, I was awake" Alex said walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. She wanted to be as far from the bedrooms where her son and husband were. "I am getting ready for work."

"Ah yes, it's Friday," Brian said. "Well there has been a change in plans."

"Excuse me," Alex said. "Change in what plans?"

"In your weekend plans," Brian said. "We will need you to call in sick today. We have arranged for a weekend getaway for you."

"I can't call in sick," Alex said. "Where am I going?"

"Uh, yes you can and you will call in sick," Brian said. "Where you will be sent will be of no concern to you."

"But I haven't made arrangements for a substitute teacher," Alex said.

"I don't care," Brian said. "You better start calling for a substitute. You will also want to check your email for directions."

"But...," Alex said trying to interrupt him.

"Are you saying no," Brian asked. When he said this, Alex knew that she would be punished if she didn't oblige.

"No, I am not saying no," Alex said. "I will call in sick and then check my email."

"Good," Brian said. "I will be in touch with you again shortly."

Once Brian hung up the phone, Alex walked back into the kitchen and saw Mike.

"Hun, I am not feeling too well," Alex said to Mike.

"What's wrong," Mike asked.

"I wasn't able to sleep really well last night," Alex said. "I am just really lightheaded."

"Do you have a fever," Mike asked. He started to walk toward Alex and put his hand on her forehead.

"No, I don't think so," Alex said. "But I just think all of my stress at work has finally caught up with me."

"Well, I guess our little romp last night wore you out huh," Mike said with a small amount of pride.

"But it was worth it though," Alex said.

"Yes, it was," Mike replied.

"I think I will be fine with some sleep," Alex said.

"Okay," Mike said. "Well, I am going to be leaving now. If you need anything, give me a call."

"I will," Alex said. "Mike, I may go out of town with Michelle this weekend. Since you will be in New York, I will have to do something to entertain myself."

"Okay," Mike said. "That may be a good idea to get away. Say hi to her for me."

"I will," Alex said while she was walking back to her bedroom.

"I have to get going now," Mike said. "I will call you tonight."

On her way back to her bedroom, she ran into her son David.

"David, I am going to sleep in today," Alex told him. "I am lightheaded and need to rest. I really need to get away, so I may be going out of town with Michelle this weekend."

"Okay," David said half awake.

"Your father and I will both be gone for the weekend," Alex said. "Please don't get yourself into any more trouble."

"Don't worry, I won't," David said. "Sam invited me to spend the night at his house."

"Okay," Alex said. "Don't forget to thank his parents for letting you stay over."

Alex went to her bedroom and closed the door. She went to her desk and turned on her laptop computer. As she waited for it to start up, she reached for the phone and called the Physics department chair, Heidi Kent. As she dialed the number, Alex tried to think of what to say. Heidi answered the phone.

"Good morning Heidi," Alex said. "It's Alex. Sorry to call you so early."

"Hi Alex," Heidi said. "It's okay, I am on my way to work."

"I hate to do this to you, but I am not going to be able to come in," Alex said. "I am not feeling too well and need to stay home."

"Are you kidding me," Heidi asked. "Do you know how hard it is to get a substitute teacher this late?"

"Yes, but I just can't make it in," Alex said. "I'm really sorry."

"Is your lesson plan on your desk," Heidi asked.

"No, I didn't have a chance to write one," Alex said.

"Wait, so you want me to call in a substitute at the absolute last minute and you don't even have a lesson plan put together," Heidi said. Alex could tell that Heidi was becoming upset.

"Yes, I'm really sorry," Alex said.

"Okay Alex," Heidi said. "I will work on getting you a sub and figure out a lesson plan for your class, but you owe me. You owe me big time."

"Thanks Heidi," Alex said. "I will take you out to dinner next week."

"Alright, see you then," Heidi said. Alex was relieved that she was able to get out of work. She then sat down on her bed and picked up her laptop. Alex checked her email and found one that was sent by Brian a few minutes ago. It read:

"Alex,

A car will come by and pick you up at 9:00 am. Please wear the outfit that you were given last night by Ana. Also, you may want to bring a duffle bag with extra clothes. You will be going on a weekend adventure.

Brian"

12