The Cost of a Good Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KC guy
KC guy
3 Followers

"Relax, lighter," he said. "Put your hand between your legs to get it wet. That'll help."

He was right. Her hand now glided up and down his shaft and she began stroking faster.

"Slowly," he said, always keeping control. "Now lick the bottom of my cock from the base up to the head."

Strangely, she didn't even hesitate. It might have been the influence of the movies she had seen, or the fantasies, or the fact that he now seemed to control both her actions and her desires. It didn't matter. She licked his cock hungrily and repeatedly.

"Now take the tip of my cock into your mouth," he told her. Rachel took a moment to assess the size of the first cock she would ever have in her mouth. She had seen bigger ones in movies and was glad she would not have to deal with one of those. Still she was impressed with his size, even if she had little to compare him to.

Still holding the shaft, she adjusted her lips and slid them over the head of Mr. Helm's very hard cock. She slowly moved him in and out of her mouth, and found herself wondering if she was pleasing him.

He took her hands and placed them on his hips. She instinctively began to rub his thighs, his ass, and up his stomach to the hair on his chest. She was surprised at his rather muscular build and wondered whether she could get away with stopping long enough to look up at him.

But then she felt both his hands on her head, guiding her mouth toward him, further over his cock until she had taken most of it in. She let her tongue glide along the bottom, which brought a moan from him. She must be pleasing him, she thought, and she became even more excited. She wanted to rub her wet pussy and make herself cum, but she didn't dare take her hands away from him.

He pushed her head faster and faster against him, but never so far as to force his entire cock into her mouth. Each time she pulled away, she let her tongue slide against the sensitive head of his cock, which brought more moans from him and more satisfaction to her.

Now his breathing was changing and she knew what was coming. He was gripping her hair tighter and letting out low, sensual sounds with every stroke of his cock into her mouth. Still, he maintained control.

"Rachel, when I tell you to, I want you to stop sucking me and lean your head back," he said.

Moments later, he gave the order.

"Now!"

She released his swollen cock, grabbed his thighs and threw her head back. He took his cock in his own hand and stroked it two or three times. She felt the muscles in his legs tighten just before the first cum sprayed from his cock onto her chest. It was white and warm and she felt it run down onto her left breast even as he continued to cum on her. She wanted to look at his face, but was too fascinated by this wonderful sign of the first illicit pleasure she had given a man. He kept stroking until the waves of cum stopped, then knelt down in front of her, took her face in his hands and kissed her gently on the mouth.

"You've done very well in your first lesson," he said, smiling approvingly.

"I hope so," she replied.

"But you have a lot more to learn," he continued. "I can teach you how to please a man and how to accept pleasure from him, but you have to give yourself to me totally and without question."

"I will," she said quickly.

He reached down and fondled her right breast, rubbing his thumb across her nipple. Then he moved his hand across to her other breast and ran his finger across the fluid there.

"Stick your tongue out," he said. He brought his finger to her mouth and rubbed it across her tongue, allowing her to taste him. "That's for a future lesson."

Mr. Helm reached up to his desk and pulled a note out of Rachel's file.

"You have five minutes before the bell rings to end this period. Use my restroom to clean up and get dressed. When you're done, take this note to Miss Carpenter and then go to your next class."

She gathered up her clothes and went into Mr. Helm's private restroom, closed the door and looked at the typed note:

"Miss Carpenter, please readmit Rachel to your class tomorrow. After talking with her, I am satisfied this incident was a simple misunderstanding."

KC guy
KC guy
3 Followers
12