The Cost of Convenience Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah got more than bargained for after a trip to the store
2.2k words
3.76
32.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you'll read my profile, you'll see that my wife is about which I mainly write. She is the female in this story and this is one of her confessed desires, but not one she wants to actually happen, because after all, it is rape.

The Cost of Convenience

The door opened and the ringing of the bell started and ended before clerk could look up to see who was coming inside from the cold. Jack was 20 years old and he just couldn't figure out exactly what he was going to do next. Never a bad kid, but never real ambitious either. He walked by the line in the door that said he was 6'1" at the Gas Mart. Inside he came, rubbing his hands as he was looked around and scanned the store. Mary was behind the counter and busy with three customers demanding her attention at two registers. Whomever thought up the idea of having two registers and one cashier was a special sort of stupid, but she managed to do the gas and lottery on one and the rest on the other.

Sarah was down one of the isles trying to wrestle some soap from the packaging, because when you're shopping at the Gas Mart, the trade off from going into town and the threat of having to go "under the bridge," you might just find yourself stocking the shelves, or at least taking things out of their cases. How in the world do you expect to sell stuff, if it is in the case? She grabs her soap and a box of cereal, and then because of the cereal, a gallon of milk. You can never *just* come for what you need, you've always got to get some things you want.

Sarah was wearing a simple dress she wore around the house and for quick trips. It was easy to throw on, but easy on the eyes, too. It was a floral print and it came down half way down her thigh with a bit of a snug on her waist with six buttons down the front, and without even noticing it, three buttons were undone. Her hair looked soaking wet. Fresh out of the shower which lasted all of three minutes, she quickly found out she was out of soap, but only *after* washing her hair.

It was 50 degrees outside, but she knew she only had from the door of the house to the door of the car and then to the door of the store, so she risked it. The dress was absolutely a spring and summer dress, but it was her go-to for around the house, even in the coldest of January. Her hair in a knot with chop sticks holding it all together, she was not made up at all, but she was still remarkable. At 25 years old, her husband was in Silicon Valley for a conference, and she was home alone, but not for the first time. He was gone as much as he was home, but not more than she could bear.

As she stood up, Jack was at the end of her isle. He had the intention of walking by to get to the fresh biscuits, but she caught the corner of his eye and he froze. They made eye contact, but nothing abnormal for being 10 feet apart and him standing in her path to the register. He nodded and she said, "Hi"as he stepped to the side.

He was speechless.

Jack looked more like a Matt Damon when we was 20, Sarah thought to herself. She noticed him and thought he was handsome, but never really thought much more about it. By the time she was checked out at the register, it was pouring down rain *and,* as mentioned before, 50 degrees. She turned around at the register and just looked depressed with her challenge in mind as she balked. This is beginning to not be quite as simple as she thought it would be to just waltz out the door and run to the store. Oh, hell no, it has to rain and rain like cats and dogs.

"I can help, if you like, ma'am." Jack offered.

"Well, there's really no reason for both of us to get soaked." She whimpered.

"I can take this army field jacket and spread it out big enough for a pup tent! You and I will both be dry as right now?" He sort of insisted, yet giving her an "out." Jack could be a gentleman, when he wanted to be a gentleman.

"Which car are you driving, ma'am?"

"The Yukon right there at the door." She said, with a smile.

She knew what he was doing. She wasn't naive. Sarah didn't openly flirt. She knew her looks were a tuff thing to deal with for a man, as Jack wasn't the first one to come along with his mouth agape. That being said, Sarah did like a little attention.

As he took his coat off, using his arms for tent poles, the 6'1" man stood tall above her 5'7" frame and almost enveloped her in the shadow of the military issued jacket. She literally wouldn't get anything more than her ankles wet in that mess.

"Ma'am? The door?" He nodded to her to open the door with her free hand.

"Oh,yeah. Here we go."

They just walked the 30 feet or so to the car, even thought the rain was intense. The coat worked like a charm and as she opened up the door of the Yukon, Jeff took the jacket and literally tented the car door opening in a way where a tent was exactly what they had over that small space, with the water rushing off to the left, to the front side of the open door. She took a second to lean over the seat, putting the bags in the passenger seat. As she leaned over, like most women, she had no idea she was arching her back and expressing the simple tailor work on her dress. It hugged her hips and as she reached forward, it let go of her hips as if they had been held for an instant. Her dress hem, now to the bottom of her firm arched ass exposed her ass for about an inch as it came down and gloriously met her leg,

Jack was exactly all over it with his upper legs, gently touching, but touching he was indeed. It was then that he noticed that she wasn't even wearing a bra, while recollecting how he thought that they were incredible in the store; they were just a little bigger than his hands. If she wasn't wearing a bra, the dress hem was absolutely as high as it could be, exposing what he figured was a bear ass.

That's all any man needed.

It was just the way it worked out. Nothing intentional by either. He was just trying to keep her dry and also trying to keep his back dry. She turned around and not realizing how close he was, found herself within an inch of his nose, instinctively put her hand on his firm chest, sort of out of reaction to having a person unexpectedly that close. So close her hand was pressed back between her tits.

"What's your name?"

"Jack. What's yours, ma'am."

"It sure isn't 'Ma'am,' how about calling me Sarah?" she said with a grin.

"I'll do that. You have a nice day ma'..." he found her index finger on his lips while she spoke,

"No, no! It's Sarah" she said sort of low and intently with a wile smile.

"Ok, Sarah. Have a nice day" he ended their conversation smiling like a boy of 15 who just got his first kiss.

"Jack Allen Banks!" Mary said with a "have you lost your mind" mixed with a "it looks like the boy is smitten" tone in her voice.

Mary was Jack's aunt. She knew the boy.

"Jack, she's married. Her father-in-law comes in here every morning to get coffee."

"Well, she wasn't wearing a wedding ring." he said with a grin.

"Jack, honey...dear, she was buying soap. I imagine that with wet hair, she jumped out of the shower to get some soap here and takes her ring off to shower."

"Well, you're right about that; she smelled like a fresh rose, even if she was dirty."

---------

Sarah was just getting her clothes back off and the shower was warming back up. It was then it come to her exactly how close of a call that situation with Jack actually came to, showing off more than she had figured when she left the same spot in such a hurry 40 minutes earlier.

"Wow, Sarah. No undees and no bra. That was close."

She remembered the feel of his jeans gently touching the back of her legs. He was an impressive young man. Five years her junior. She usually was only attracted to older men. Her own husband was 33; it just seemed more natural. Older guys were just more mature, usually having already obtained something out of life and working on a direction. She liked that.

But, Jack was, if nothing more, adorable.

By now, in the shower she soaps up, realizing that the cold of the outside and the house competing for the heat of the shower had raised her tits to full attention. She decided to help them out. Massaging them, she gently pinched her nipples with one hand, while getting her soaked clit a little more soaked. The shower was big enough for two and a little more. She found herself quickly bringing the pressure to a head by putting her leg up on the built in seat while soaping up her firm ass, playing with her bum hole, just playing around with it's simplicity. Not a hair to be found, she waxed regularly and was incredibly conscientious about the appearance of her privates, even though only one person deals with it.

But, for once, she wasn't thinking about her husband. She was thinking about Jack.

As her heart rate increased, her breathing was heavy, and she couldn't figure out what she was getting the most pleasure from, the pussy or the ass. She took the shower head down and sat down, adjusted the settings and went to work! It was incredible.

"The only thing better would be putting something in it.." she slipped out loud to the damp air, "...either one."

------------------------

As she stepped out. She dried her hair, the long dark brown locks coming down just past her shoulders. She put her hair up in her towel once she was happy with it, as she spent time drying off. Treating her body like the goddess that it truly was and knowing it.

She felt different. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she didn't feel secure at that moment. It was one of those "women's intuition" moments. She put on her bath robe and then sat down at her makeup table to dry her hair better. It was 9:00 a.m., but it felt earlier. As her hair dried, it was as if she simply knew someone was staring at her. She simply turned around and saw nothing.

Her hair dry, she turned the hairdryer off and saw him to her right standing near the tub.

Standing up and screaming her lungs out, she recognized Jack immediately, but the shear fear and terror of someone, anyone, even if only her husband, being that close without her knowledge absolutely terrified her.

At the same time, Jack rushed forward and covered 25 feet in what seemed two steps, while covering her mouth in one hand and flipping her around with the other, holding her as tightly as he could.

Both of them breathing with incredible strides, Jack waited to say anything until they both could calm down their adrenaline rushes. It took a couple minutes. The longest minutes in Sarah's life and probably the longest in Jack's young life, as well. He could smell the lotion, the shampoo, and something else he couldn't quite put his finger on, but it was stirring him ever the more.

"Sarah..."

"Mmmmmm!"

"Sarah!"

"Mmmmmmm-mmm-mmm!"

"Shutup! Listen to me." He could feel her heart as if it were going to bust through her chest!

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not here to do that."

She started to calm down. She was aghast. She was perplexed. Why the hell was he there?

"Okay. This is the way this is going to start. I'm going to slowly take my hand off your mouth and you're not going to scream. Right? I mean, you know where you're at and you know as good as I do, their houses are too far and they're all at work. You're not going to scream are you?"

The thoughts were swirling in her head. She knew he had her in a position which she had absolutely no hope of escape. Rape? Money? What could it be that he was wanting?

As his hand slipped from her mouth, she gasped, "Jack, what the hell do you want?"

He didn't answer for about ten seconds and then in her ear he whispered...

"You."

---------