The Cost of True Love

Story Info
An erotic mystery.
23k words
4.69
102.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
82 Followers

Chapter 1

It was another typical afternoon in south Florida. The temperature was 92 degrees and the humidity was 95 percent. The ice in my drink had melted under the intense rays from the sun. Sweat glistened on my tan skin and I thought to myself if there were only a breeze. Maybe a dip in the pool would refresh me; after all, I had been working in the garden for over two hours.

The house belonged to my younger brother, Paul Preston, who had at the age of 26 just started his own software design company. He is 9 years younger than me and I was as much a mother to Paul as a sister. Our mother died in a horrible car accident when I was 17 and Paul was 8. My father never remarried and has never been the same after the accident. He blamed himself for his wife's death even though it was an accident. I moved out of our family home in Ohio to get married at the age of 24. I knew it would be hard on Paul but he was 15 and becoming very self reliant. My husband and I moved a year later to Florida and for the next six years I rarely got to see Paul or my father. But fate and good luck brought me and my baby brother back together. Paul took a job at Jabil Circuits in Saint Petersburg, Florida after he graduated from Ohio State. His job there was to integrate software solutions for Jabil's circuit boards. He was very good at that job and now has Jabil as one of his clients.

My name is Sara Miller; I kept my ex-husband's last name after our divorce. I'm 35 years old and currently unemployed. It's funny how things can change. Paul use to be dependent on me and now I'm dependent on him. I guess I should have acquired some business skills rather than concentrating my life on being a trophy wife. I still look good but I'm burned out on the idea of dolling myself up 24/7 to make some guy feel good about himself. I have found most men to be very selfish in their desires to be constantly gratified by the women in their lives.

I needed to change out of my dirty clothes and put on my swim suit. The water in the pool looked so good. My shorts and tee shirt were soaked in my perspiration and the dirt from the garden clung to the moist fabric. It was actually hard to slide my tight denim shorts down my legs as the material stuck to my skin. Then I lifted my equally filthy tee over my head. I stood in front of my dresser and the attached dressing mirror and viewed my body. I'm 5'7 and weigh 122 pounds. My light brown hair was shoulder length and my green eyes sparkled in anticipation of a relaxing swim. I'm small breasted, 34A, so as usual I was not wearing a bra while I was doing my gardening. My nipples hardened as the cool air in the air-conditioned house reacted with my moist skin. It sent a chill up and down my body. I picked out one of my sexiest suits, a blue string bikini which has a Rio bottom. I quickly took off my white cotton panties and put on the suit. I always liked the way I looked in it. The top pushes up my small boobs and makes them have some cleavage and the bottom makes my legs look long and sleek.

I poured myself a nice tall glass of iced tea and headed out to the patio. The water was glistening and inviting me in. After putting my glass down I dove in head first. What a wonderful feeling I got from that first contact with the water. The pool was just the perfect temperature, around 82 degrees. An inflatable raft floated at the far end of the pool and I knew total relaxation was just a short swim away from me. I'm actually a very good swimmer but right at that moment I just wanted to lie on that raft and enjoy the combination of the coolness of the water and the warmth of the sun on my skin. After I positioned myself face down on the raft I reached behind my back and untied the bikini top to avoid the possibility of any tan lines.

Chapter 2

I think I must have fallen asleep as soon as my head touched the built in pillow on the raft. I'm lucky I have already established a deep tan or I might have had a very bad sun burn because I was in that same position for over an hour and exposed to the direct sun. However it was not the feeling of the sun on my skin that woke me. It was the water. I was suddenly off the raft and in the water. I heard laughing as I struggled to grab the side of the pool.

Looking down at me was Paul and his girlfriend Cathy McGuire. They were both laughing hysterically but I didn't think it was funny. Then I realized that the top to my bikini had fallen off and gone to the bottom of the pool.

I thought to myself that maybe I could turn the tables and make my brother blush. So I grabbed the side of the pool and raised myself out of the water and stood directly in front of him. Water ran down my sleek body and dripped from my hair. My nipples instantly hardened as I saw my brother staring at my breasts. His face started to turn red as he could hardly believe that I was standing topless directly in front of him.

I giggled and looked at Cathy and said: "Would you mind handing me a towel Cathy. I think your boyfriend can't move." She and I laughed at my brother's obvious embarrassment as he suddenly realized that we were now watching him stare directly at my tits. Paul looked away but we had both seen him transfix his eyes on my body.

Cathy looked back at me and said: "Come on Sara, let's get you a towel. I can't believe that Paul tipped over the raft like that with you asleep on top of it."

As I walked past my brother I smiled and asked: "Did you enjoy the view little brother?"

Cathy laughed and said: "He has had to much viewing already so let's get you that towel."

As we walked toward the house I noticed that Cathy stole a couple of quick glances at my breasts. I wondered if she was comparing our equipment to see who had the better pair. Or maybe she was bi. In my six years of marriage with my ex, he had frequently encouraged me to bring home a girlfriend and have a threesome. When I finally did it he started screwing her on the side without me being there so I was reluctant to do it again. But I must admit that the actual sex with another girl was lots of fun.

Besides being Paul's girlfriend Cathy was also his administrative assistant at work. She seemed to be quite smart for being in her early twenties and she was a very cute girl. I would have guessed that Cathy was about 5'4 and probably weighed only about 100 pounds. She was blonde and had her hair cut like Meg Ryan. But what I really liked about Cathy was the fact that she had such a nice smile on her face every time I saw her. I'm glad my little brother managed to get such a nice friend. I hoped they would decide to get married in the future and have a family together. I often thought I should have had at least one child but since I'm single now and my biological clock is ticking away I don't think I will ever know that feeling.

Cathy followed me into my room where I grabbed my robe and covered myself. She looked at me and asked: "Sara, do you mind me asking you how old you are."

"I don't mind Cathy, I'm 35."

"You look so young; I couldn't believe it when Paul told me that you practically raised him after your mom died."

"Thanks Cathy. You're very sweet to say that I look young, but sometimes I don't feel that way anymore."

"When you came up out of the pool with out your top off you looked "hot" girl. I mean your boobs are even upturned. I wish mine looked that good."

"Cathy, you can't be serious that you think my boobs look "hot". I'm cursed with these tiny "A cup" boobies. I always wished they were bigger. And although I have never seen your boobs I'm sure they are bigger and nicer than mine."

"Well they might be a little bigger. That is if you call a "B cup" bigger. But I saw how yours have that upturn that is so sexy. Mine are conical shaped."

"I'm sure that Paul finds them incredibly sexy. Now go on down and be with him while I get changed."

"Thanks Sara, you're really nice and I appreciate you saying that to me."

Chapter 3

Paul's bedroom was dark. Only a dim light from the open bathroom door illuminated the bed where he and his girlfriend had just collapsed after some very intense love making.

"Paul do you think my boobs are as nice as your sisters?"

"Where did that come from Cathy? We just made love for the past hour and now you want to know if my sister's tits are better than yours."

"Well, you did stare at them when she came out of the pool earlier today. It looked like you really gave them a close inspection too."

Paul protested what Cathy was implying and said to her: "Maybe, just maybe I looked at them for two seconds. And listen baby, her tits don't compare to yours."

Paul, don't tell me you looked at them for just two seconds. I saw you look at them for at least twenty seconds. Now tell me what you thought about them."

"Cathy don't you think this is kind of weird talking about this while we are in my bed naked having just had sex together. After all she is my sis and in another way she was like a mom to me too."

"Then why did you stare at her boobies that way?"

"I guess I was just surprised. I have never seen Sara topless before."

"I saw her too darling, I think she has a really "hot bod". Her boobies have an upward curve to them. It was hard to believe she is 35. When I looked at her I thought she was our age.

"Oh my god, you think my sis is hot."

A skeptical look had formed on Cathy's face and she asked: "Be honest Paul, You think she is hot too. Don't you?"

"Cathy I think you are "hot" baby. You just gave me an awesome fucking. I don't think Sara could compare to you on the "hotness scale" baby."

"Paul, you were a real tiger tonight. I mean when you were fucking me you did it really hard tonight. Harder than you have ever done me. I think that maybe you were thinking about Sara while you were fucking me."

"Cathy, I would never do that baby. I love you. I wouldn't be thinking about another girl while I'm with you."

"It's OK with me if you want to have that fantasy. I really enjoyed the way we had sex tonight. I had two huge orgasms when you were fucking me. So if you want to pretend I'm Sara its OK darling."

"Are you serious Cathy?"

"Yes darling"

Paul looked down so he could avoid looking directly at his girlfriend and in a soft voice said: "Ok, here is the truth." He paused and cleared his throat and pleaded with her in that same soft voice: "Just give me a second to think on how I want to say this." Then he looked up at her pretty face and said: "Cathy, I'm sorry. I lied earlier when I told you I didn't think of Sara tonight; I did. I couldn't help but think about her body as we had sex. I just kept picturing her breasts and hard nipples. I'm sorry I did that baby."

"It's OK darling. I knew you were. And it got me all excited knowing what you were doing. I think we both got off on the fantasy."

My brother couldn't believe his good fortune and asked: "Did you really like the way I fucked you tonight?"

"Oh god yes! When I was on my hands and knees and you started pounding me from behind, it was just so good. I was even pretending in my own mind that I was Sara and that we were fucking for the first time. I saw stars darling when I came tonight."

"Did you really pretend to be my sis?"

"Yes I did Paul. Are you upset with me that I did that?"

"I'm not upset baby. I'm all turned on. When I was a teenager I use to dream about Sara and me fucking. Of course it was just all teenage fantasy but I dreamed it often. Now all in the same day I got to see my beautiful sister's tits and have my girlfriend pretend to be her when I'm fucking her. I must be the luckiest guy on the earth."

Cathy looked at Paul and in her most sexy voice said: "Come here and fuck your sister's pussy one more time big boy."

Chapter 4

It was late and I couldn't sleep. My back had received more sun than I realized and it was starting to sting. Earlier in the evening I had thought I was going to be OK because I already had a deep tan. But I had not used any sun screen and I had basically lain motionless on the raft from around 4 until 5PM. The pain became worse as the night pressed on. I was just wearing my short satin pajamas and even they made my skin burn.

I definitely needed some relief from the pain. I always kept some aloe in the refrigerator and knew that would help kill the stinging sensation from the burn. But I needed someone to rub it on my back.

Paul's bedroom was on the other side of the house from mine. I think we both preferred our privacy. I knew Cathy frequently spent the night with Paul and that she was spending the night with him tonight. I needed Cathy to help me with the aloe gel but how should I wake her if she was sleeping with Paul. I just needed to be careful about how I knocked on their door.

I tiptoed to my brother's bedroom door. I quickly realized that they were still awake. I could clearly hear that they were having sex. In fact it was loud passionate sex. I started thinking that I should turn around and go back to my room when I heard Cathy cry out: "That's it....right there.....now harder......that's it fuck your sister's pussy."

Paul responded: "Do you like it Sara......do you like feeling your brother's cock in your pussy?"

Cathy moaned and said: "I want you to pull out and cum on my titties Paul."

I was in shock from what I had just heard. They were screwing like crazy but Cathy was pretending that she was me, and my brother was going along with it. Was it because I let them see me topless this afternoon or had they done this fantasy before? I couldn't knock on their door after hearing that. There was no way I could even face them. So I turned around and slipped away as quietly as possible.

When I returned to my room my back was still stinging but now I was also very aroused. Hearing them in the midst of their passion and that they were including me in their sexual role play had turned me on. It had been nearly six months since I was last with a man sexually and that wasn't even very good. To top it off that was the last time I saw that boyfriend as he never called me again after I let him fuck me. I had satisfied myself many times during my unwanted period of abstinence and I wanted to satisfy myself again now.

But first I needed relief from the sunburn. I took off my pajamas and spread the aloe gel on all the spots I could reach by myself. However there was one place on my back I just couldn't seem to ever reach. I had managed to spread the slippery cool gel onto about 90 percent of my sun burn and it started feeling better. Then I figured out how to reach that remaining hard to reach spot. I own several vibrators and one of them is quite large. I think it is ten inches. I spread the gel on it and turned it on low and reached around my back. It hit the remaining spot and spread the gel evenly on my soar skin. As my pain was relieved my desire grew. After all I was holding a vibrator covered in gel and I was naked as the day I was born. The fact that I had just heard my brother and his girlfriend fucking their brains out was also racing through my sexually charged brain. I was ready to get myself off.

I had never really thought about Paul sexually. He is a good looking guy but I raised him and put up with all the stuff that a growing boy goes through. It's hard to think of anyone sexually after you have to wash their dirty underwear and smelly socks. But Paul is a real man now. He is 6'1 and weighs about 180. He has brown hair and green eyes just like mine. Even though he runs a software company his body is definitely not soft. Paul goes to the same gym that I go to and he really works out hard. I see lots of the girls there giving him the eye. If he wanted he could date lots of girls but he seems very happy with Cathy.

My thoughts were no longer pure. Every thought I had was filled with lust and desire. My pussy wanted to be fucked and it wanted it now. I sat on the edge of my bed and spread my legs. Normally I might lie on my back to masturbate, but not with this sunburn.

But first, there is one other thing you might want to know about me. I started shaving my labia at my ex husband's request about six or seven years ago. And even though it was his idea I have to admit it was a good idea. Now I wouldn't even think about going natural anymore. It has become a part of my personal hygiene and also part of my self image as a sexual being. I leave a little bit of hair above my slit in the shape of a small triangle. I like to think that it points the way to the Promised Land.

The aloe gel was very slippery and I rubbed it up and down my slit. My pussy was also producing its own juice and the two mixed into a wonderful lubricant. I rubbed my magic vibrating wand across my smooth shaved skin before plunging it deep into my waiting hole. The vibrator slid in and out of my pussy as if it were Paul's cock. I had that image now fixed in my brain. I was on top and riding him. His thick hard cock filled and stretched my pussy. And I could feel his beautiful girlfriend encouraging him to fuck me harder and harder.

I realized that I was sliding the vibrator in and out of my pussy with increasing speed. I was pinching my left nipple with my left hand as I continued to screw myself with the vibrator which I held in my right hand. It was a wonderful fantasy fucking I was giving myself. I was nearing orgasm and all I had to do was put the vibrator on high and put it right on my clit. That was how I always made myself orgasm in the past. It had always worked but I was already so close to cumming and I hadn't even touched my clit. Was this going to be that mythical orgasm I have read about from just penetration? "Oh yes it is. Oh yessssssssssssssss."

Chapter 5

Cathy McGuire was at her desk promptly at 8AM the next morning. She and Paul had been keeping their six month romance a secret from the rest of the employees at Preston Software Company. They always arrived in separate cars and acted like a boss and a subordinate should act together. Cathy was wearing a dark navy blue skirt which was about mid thigh with a white blouse. She also had navy blue panty hose and navy colored leather pumps with two and a half inch heels to complete her outfit. This made her look both professional and very sexy at the same time.

Paul came into the office and after greeting several employees turned to Cathy and said: "Cathy, could you come into my office? I need you to work on a new proposal for me."

Cathy closed the door to Paul's office behind her as she slipped into his work area. "What kind of a proposal is it Mr. Preston?"

"Well Ms. McGuire I was wondering if you are truly willing to serve your company's needs?"

"Oh, Mr. Preston, I'm willing to do anything to make this company grow."

"As you know Ms. McGuire many people think I'm the company. So does that mean you are willing to do anything for me?"

Cathy smiled and winked at Paul: "Oh yes Mr. Preston I will help you grow in anyway I can. Is there something you can think of that would make you bigger?"

"Well maybe if you were to unbutton your blouse Ms. McGuire. Maybe that might make me grow some."

Cathy slid her hand seductively to one button after the other and slowly opened her blouse to the watchful eyes of her boss. "Please call me Cathy if you wouldn't mind Mr. Preston. Now is there anything else.

"That bra should come off if you really want me to grow bigger."

"Well of course I want you to grow very large Mr. Preston." Cathy slipped out of her blouse and reached behind her slender frame and unhooked her bra. Then with a seductive smile she let it slip from her arms exposing her breasts and pretty pink nipples. "Is there anything else sir?"

Paul just laughed and moved over toward her, and then he pulled Cathy up into his arms. He kissed her passionately and said to her: "You are the sexiest girl in the whole world. You wore me out so much last night I wasn't sure if I could even get up today. Now you got me hard again."

jill999
jill999
82 Followers