The Cost of True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wishing she was the one massaging his hard member; or even better if both Cathy and his sister were taking turns stroking and sucking on it. But it still felt good what he was doing to himself. He allowed his pace to quicken. His strokes were becoming faster and longer. His hand was no longer just massaging the shaft but he was allowing his fingers to pass over the sensitive skin on the swollen head. He was starting to feel pressure building deep inside his balls. This wouldn't last much longer.

His thoughts drifted away from the pictures of Cathy and were replaced by the mental images of Sara emerging from the pool. He could perfectly picture her body. He could see her hard nipples and the water running down her tan skin. He imagined her kneeling before him and taking his rock hard cock into her wet mouth and sucking it.

His hand was now flying up and down his pole. His entire body tensed as his orgasm boiled to the surface. He shot a large rope of his hot semen from his penis. He had the tissues properly positioned and caught the first blast. Four more shots followed. They all contained copious amounts of his sperm. As the orgasm eased back he moaned softly and whispered out loud: "That was so good Sara."

It was his subconscious stating what he wanted. He loved Cathy but he had her many times and in many ways. But his beautiful sister had been forbidden from him. He had wanted her for years and now it was in the realm of reality and it just might happen very soon.

Chapter 14

I woke up early and my body felt so alive. The dryness in my skin which was caused from the sunburn was now a thing of the past. I was suddenly getting sexual satisfaction even if it was from me touching myself. The joint masturbation session with Cathy was almost as good as being screwed by a great lover.

I put on a short silk robe and headed to the kitchen. Once there I decided to scramble up some eggs and start the coffee maker. Then to my surprise Paul came stumbling into the kitchen. He was only wearing a pair of boxers and he looked half asleep.

"What time is it Sis?"

I looked over at him and noticed that his cockhead was partially protruding through the front opening in his boxers. "Its 6:35 according to the clock on the stove." I replied.

"What are you doing up so early? You normally don't get up until after I leave for work."

"Go sit at the table Paul and I will bring you some eggs and coffee. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful sis. Thanks"

Paul sat at the table and I joined him in a few minutes. He started wolfing down the eggs as soon as I set the plate down in front of him. I looked at him and said: "I guess you still like my cooking."

He didn't even look up but replied "Yeah, these eggs are great."

"Paul, may I ask you something?"

"Sure sis, what do you want to know?"

"Why didn't Cathy spend the night with you last night? Right after I left the photo shoot she came to my room and gathered up her clothing which she had left there and said she had to go home. Did you guys have a fight? Did I cause a problem being there when she masturbated?"

"No we didn't fight or anything like that. She said she didn't bring anything clean to change into for work, so she had to go home. I was very surprised she left so suddenly."

I looked at Paul with a little grin and said: "Well I guess you had to take care of Mr. Winkie by yourself last night."

He laughed and said: "How about you sis? You looked like you also enjoyed the show that Cathy gave us."

"Well good girls never tell, so you will just have to figure it out for yourself."

He laughed and pointed at me and said: "Well if you won't tell them I'm not telling either."

"Paul, there is one other thing I needed to ask you. Before Cathy left my room last night she asked me to model some lingerie with her tonight. She wanted you to take some more pictures of us. Did she say anything to you about that?"

"Not a thing sis. This is news to me."

"I wasn't sure if I should accept. I don't want to cause any trouble in your relationship with her."

"It's up to you sis. It won't change anything between me and Cathy if you want to pose with her. And besides; you flashed me at the pool the other day so it's not like I could be shocked by seeing you in lingerie."

"Well if I do it I don't think I will get naked like Cathy did last night. But I might wear a white teddy to contrast Cathy's black teddy. I have some white high heel pumps and I will go get some matching thigh highs today if you want me to pose with her."

Paul was obviously happy but trying his best to not act to excited. "That sounds good sis. I have to get dressed and get going to work now so I guess I will see you tonight. Have a good day."

Well I had decided to pose for my brother. I wanted to get his permission and now I had it. I needed to think about what I should do if Cathy started to pose nude again. Should I also pose nude? And what if she wants me to touch her body again like last night. Should I let my brother watch as I suck her nipples or if I touch her pussy? I need to be careful or I might lose all self control.

Chapter 15

Paul Preston stepped into his office building at 8:15 AM Friday morning. He was greeted with the usual smiling faces and "good mornings" from all of the employees he passed in the hallway. As he neared his personal office there was Cathy. She stood as he approached and she asked if he would like some coffee. He replied that he would and he walked to his desk and sat down.

Cathy was wearing a perfect fitting grey pinstriped business suit. She looked gorgeous as her hair and makeup looked like she had spent hours on getting them just right. "Here is your coffee Mr. Preston. Is there anything else you need?"

"You look very nice this morning Cathy. Are you going somewhere?"

"No sir, I just wanted to look professional."

"Please close the door Cathy. I need to ask you something."

She closed the door and before she turned back to face Paul she said in a quiet sexy voice: "I'm not wearing any panties darling. And these are not pantyhose, they are stockings held up by a garter belt. I shaved myself this morning for you."

Paul was speechless. He could no longer predict a single thing about this girl. She teased him with her super sexy exhibition the previous night and now she was telling him about her pussy. Was she going to tease him again, or would she be all over his desk like she was yesterday.

She moved around the desk and whispered into his ear: "Would you like to taste my pussy darling? Or would you rather hear what I did with your sister last night when I retrieved my clothes?"

"Cathy, I want to taste that shaved pussy baby. Besides, Sara and I had breakfast and she already told me about last night."

Cathy looked shocked: "You mean your sister told you how we got on her bed naked and masturbated with a vibrator together?"

Paul nearly fell over backward from his desk chair and said: "You did what?"

Cathy knew she was back in charge. She looked seductively at him and said: "Oh I guess she forgot to tell you that part. Now which would you prefer? We can do oral on each other right now or I can tell you all of the dirty details how I did it with Sara last night. But if you want to hear what happened then you don't get any sex until tonight. If you want the sex now then the story will remain a secret forever."

This little vixen was now clearly manipulating Paul. She was taking control of him in ways he was not prepared to resist. Cathy was for the first time in their relationship exhibiting a dark side. She was doing this for more than just a fun little tease. She was taking control of Paul through sexual conquest and perversion.

"Come on Cathy tell me what happened."

"First look how nice my pussy looks. And can you smell how good it smells?" She lifted her skirt and Paul could see the object of his male desire.

"Can't we do both Cathy?" he pleaded.

"You have to choose now darling."

"Ok I just have to know what happened last night. So I will wait until tonight to eat that sweet pussy. Now tell me everything."

Cathy sat beside Paul and told him how she seduced Sara. She told him every detail how they masturbated together face to face with their legs crossed over each other. She told him how they shared the vibrator and then how Sara sucked her nipple while she made herself cum.

"Did that get you hard darling?"

Paul was excited almost beyond belief by the story. He said: "Yes I'm rock hard baby. Please give me some relief."

"May I see how hard it is before I answer your request darling?"

Paul stood up and unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants. He unzipped and then pulled his pants and boxers down at the same time. His cock sprang straight out at her. Paul was truly hard as a rock.

Cathy pulled her skirt up around her waist and then sat in Paul's chair and put her feet up on his desk. He had a wonderful view of her hairless slit. She allowed her hand to touch herself. Paul's eyes were fixed on her lovely body.

"Now darling I want you to stroke yourself for me. I want us to masturbate together just like Sara and I did last night."

"Oh please Cathy let's just fuck."

Cathy would have no part of Paul's desires. She told him: "If you want me tonight then do what I say now. Hurry up and beat that meat big boy."

Paul stroked himself with a quickening pace. He was still completely turned on by the story he had just been told. 30 seconds later he came and shot out a shower of hot cum onto his desk. Cathy looked at him and said: "Wasn't that fun darling?"

Paul didn't know what to say so he took the safe answer and said: "Yea baby that was fun."

Cathy started to leave his office and turned back to him and said: "I need to do some things out of the office today darling, so I will see you tonight. We will do another photo shoot and I think Sara is going to pose with me. You should really enjoy that."

Paul composed himself and sat down behind his desk. Cathy was turning him on but she was acting so strangely. She had worked for him for a year and they had dated for almost six months. But until the last couple of days he knew her as a very sweet girl with healthy sexual urges. Now she was acting very differently.

Paul was still deep in thought when one of his designers popped his head into the quiet office and asked a technical question. That was when Paul remembered that he had cum all over his desk and had not wiped up the mess. He looked down in panic. There it was, drops of cum all over the desk top. The air was filled with the pungent odor of fresh semen. He looked back up at the designer who was now also looking at the desk top. The designer asked: "Did you spill something Paul?"

Paul replied: "I guess I did." Then Paul followed the designer to his work station after closing the door to his office. He would have to get some paper towels and return to clean up his mess.

Paul figured that the odor from his semen was obvious to his software designer. My brother hoped that his associate would not tell the other employees about what he had seen. But Paul realized that he would have to be extra careful in the future.

Chapter 16

Cathy confidently walked into the main office of the Mercantile Bank in Saint Petersburg. She looked like and acted like a business executive. Her grey suit had a classic business look except the skirt was slightly shorter than average. She smiled pleasantly at the male bank teller as she approached his window.

The young man asked Cathy how he might be of assistance. She replied: "I need to wire funds from our corporate operating account to an overseas bank. Whom should I speak to?"

The teller directed her to the bank manager. He was a professional looking man of about 50. He was rather handsome and he was wearing a dark blue suit with a red tie. Cathy immediately charmed him with her infectious smile. She knew exactly how to make a man feel good with that smile.

"Hello, I'm Cathy McGuire. I'm Corporate Secretary for Preston Software."

The bank manager smiled at her and shook her hand: "It's nice to meet you Ms. McGuire, I'm Dan Conner. I'm the manager of the home office branch. How might I be of service to you today?"

Cathy had brought a sleek leather case which contained several files. All of the documents had the necessary signatures and corporate seals. She opened the case and handed the banker a wiring authorization form. "Mr. Conner we need to wire funds today to this bank account in Freeport, Bahamas. A very large contract depends on this wire going out today. I brought all of the paperwork including a Board of Directors resolution for your review. I even brought my corporate seal if you need anything extra signed and sealed today."

"Please call me Dan. Now let's see what you have." He inspected the additional documents and he pulled up some records on his computer. He looked back at Cathy and asked: "Did you know that the amount you want wired is nearly the entire balance of the operating account?"

"Yes Dan, we fully understand that it will greatly reduce our balance. Mr. Preston and I might need to see you about a loan in the near future but right now we have a chance to land the biggest deal in our company's history. If this works out we will make millions in profits."

"Well, that sounds wonderful Ms. McGuire."

"Oh please you can call me Cathy. I keep looking for my mother when you call me Ms. McGuire."

Cathy and Dan laughed at the joke. They made small talk as he started to compare the signatures on Cathy's documents to the records maintained at the bank. Cathy wanted Dan's attention to be on her during that moment. She had intentionally allowed her skirt to ride up rather high as she sat down earlier. Cathy had positioned herself so that Dan could see her sexy crossed legs. She was still not wearing any panties and the lacy tops of her sheer black stockings were just visible.

Cathy had watched the movie "Basic Instinct" many times. She idolized Sharon Stone and loved the role she played in that movie. Every time Cathy watched that movie she wanted to be as smart and sexy as Sharon was. Now was her chance. Dan looked up at her and she recrossed her legs. The process must have given the middle aged banker a quick glimpse of her pussy. She watched as this handsome man started to blush. She thought to herself that he must have seen enough to embarrass himself.

Dan tried to refocus on the documents but his mind was filled with an image. The image was of this beautiful women uncrossing and then recrossing her legs. The image of her sweet shaved pussy was burning in his brain. He stuttered and said: "Well it looks like everything is in order. Normally we charge a $25.00 fee for an outgoing wire but I think we can waive that for such a pretty Corporate Secretary."

"Oh thank you Dan, that is so sweet of you to waive the fee. Will the funds be there today?"

"Yes Cathy, I will handle this myself, and I want you to call me or come see me anytime you need something. Anything...."

Cathy stood and extended her hand: "Thank you again Dan. I will make it a point to do all my banking with you." She winked a sexy little wink at him when they shook hands.

Chapter 17

It was 6:00 PM and I was anxiously awaiting Cathy's arrival. My mind had been filled with thoughts of her all day long. I could vividly picture her body shaking as she orgasmed. I remembered the feel of her hard nipple in my mouth as I sucked it last night. I knew I wanted to do it again with her. I was wearing my short silk robe and nothing else. I prayed that she would want me again.

I saw her car drive up and I waited at the door for her. We kissed right there at the front door. Cathy broke the kiss and asked: "Has Paul come home yet?"

"Not yet. We are alone for now. Let's go back to my bedroom."

We hurried back to my room and closed and locked the door. Then we embraced and kissed again. This was a kiss of true passion and lust. There was no holding back this time. We held each other close and our tongues explored each other's mouth. My hands started to try and undress her. Cathy once again broke the kiss and said: "Help me out of my suit; I don't want to wrinkle it."

I helped her remove the jacket and then I unzipped her skirt. She kicked off her shoes and then stepped out of the skirt and handed it to me. I started to fold it while I watched her unbutton her crème colored blouse. She had on a lacy ivory colored demi bra that made her cleavage look very nice."

"Turn around Cathy and I will unhook your bra." It came off quickly and then she turned back and faced me. She was wearing a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. She looked both beautiful and sexy. I untied my robe so she could see my body. I was trembling with anticipation.

"Sara darling, you are even more beautiful today than last night. Please kiss me again." We moved together and our mouths opened as we kissed. But this time we let our hands explore each others bodies as we kissed. I caressed her soft breasts and she touched my moist labia. Our tongues danced a hot tango in and out of each others mouth. It was pure lust that drove us forward.

I pulled away and said: "Cathy lay on my bed. I want to taste that perfectly shaved pussy."

She got up on my bed and without saying a word spread her sexy legs. She was a vision of beauty as she lay before me. I kneeled down between her precious legs and gently licked up and down her hairless slit. She both smelled and tasted wonderful. I looked up from my passionate licking and told her: "Your pussy is so sweet Cathy. It's as sweet as candy and I'm going to eat it all."

Cathy finally responded: "Eat me Sara! Eat my pussy. It feels so good when you lick me." She started playing with her breasts while I continued to lick. Her labia had parted and her clit was fully aroused. I let my tongue dart around and on top of her very sensitive nub. She moaned as the pleasure of being with a female lover overtook her senses. "Please don't stop Sara, It feels so good on my clit."

I placed my mouth on her source of sexual pleasure and slowly sucked it. It elongated in my mouth as I increased the pressure of my sucking. I could feel her clit twitching in my mouth. I decided to give it a quick soft bite with my teeth to see how she should we react."

"Oh bite it again Sara. I'm getting close. I want you to bite my clitty."

I nibbled on her while I fingered her hole. She was very wet. Juice was dripping from her gash and I saw her back was starting to arch upward. I knew she was about to cum. I wanted to have my mouth ready in case she squirted as she came. I put my index finger on her clit and I drove my tongue into her juicy hole just as her orgasm started. She bucked her hips as the electricity of the orgasm raced through her body.

She screamed out in ecstasy: "I'm cummingggggggggggggg"

Cathy's body glowed in the aftermath. She had a sexy smile on her face and said to me: "It's your turn now Sara."

I got on my back where Cathy had just been. She assumed the position that I had been in while I ate her sweet pussy. She didn't look nervous at all. I remembered how nervous I was the first time I ate Pam's pussy. Then Cathy lowered her head and in one long lick covered my entire slit and continued licking up to my belly button. Then she moved up even further and she kissed one of my hard nipples. She wasn't just copying what I did to her; she was doing her own thing.

She sucked hard on my left nipple while pinching the right with her hand. Without even asking I suddenly felt her teeth scrape across my hard nipple which she had in her mouth. She bit me and it felt wonderful. Then she bit me again. She knew just how hard to bite without going to hard. For a first timer she was unbelievable.