The Cost of True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
82 Followers

Paul's eyes rolled back as I sucked his cock: "Oh suck it Sara. Suck my big cock."

I licked up and down his shaft and then took his swollen cockhead back into my warm mouth. He was now extremely hard. I wanted him in my pussy one more time. I stopped giving him head and begged him: "Please fuck me Paul. Fuck me hard and deep."

I laid on my back and Paul got up between my legs. He lifted one leg up onto his shoulder and then I raised the other leg so it could rest on his other broad shoulder. He penetrated me with a powerful deep thrust. Oh he is so strong and so handsome. And his cock is so hard and feels so good inside me.

Paul looked down on me and asked: "Is this what you want?"

"Oh yes Paul, give it to your sis. Give me all of your cock." He pistoned himself in and out of me at a furious pace. I couldn't believe my baby brother had so much energy. But this was the best fucking I had ever experienced.

"It feels so good Paul, please don't stop."

He looked down at me and said: "I'm going to fuck your brains out sis."

My brother kept up his pace for at least five minutes. It was unbelievable feeling him do it to me. I was on the edge of another huge orgasm. "I'm going to cum Paul; I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......."

Once again my vagina clamped down on my brother's large tool. He watched me orgasm for a second or two before I felt his seed spurting into my womb. I wasn't even thinking about pregnancy and I had completely forgotten about Cathy. I was with my own brother and he was filling every need I had.

We parted and both relaxed on my bed. Paul was exhausted from the effort he had given to fully satisfy my carnal needs. He quickly started to nod off after resting his head on a pillow. I cuddled up against him and enjoyed the closeness.

Chapter 23

The soft rays of morning daylight covered my bed. Paul and I were spooned and he had his strong right arm around my waist.

I tried to move but he had me pinned down. I said: "Wake up Paul, it's morning. We need to get up."

He slowly moved but instead of releasing me he hugged me tighter. He asked: "Do I get a kiss?"

I used my strength and pulled away from him. "Get up Paul. Where is Cathy? She never came back last night after downloading the memory card."

Paul said: "Don't worry; she is probably asleep on my bed."

"Oh you're probably right. She must have heard us making love when she returned and decided to give us some time together."

Paul volunteered: "I'll go wake her up and we can have some breakfast together." He put on his boxers and headed down the hallway.

I headed off to my bathroom as I desperately needed to pee. I had just finished peeing when I heard Paul return and say: "I can't find her. And her car is gone. She must have gone home."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"She is gone sis." I put on my robe and we walked back to Paul's room and turned on the lights. The bed had not been slept in. The screen saver function was running on Paul's computer. I went over and moved the mouse and instantly a full screen image appeared of me riding Paul's cock. At the bottom it had a caption. "My insurance"

Paul said: "What does that mean Sara?" Then I saw something else. There was a printed sheet of paper lying on the keyboard. On the top it read: My Darling Paul.

I looked at Paul and said: "I think Cathy wrote you a letter before she left."

I handed the paper to my brother and he started to read it. I could see he was becoming visibly upset as he read it. He trembled and sat on the edge of his bed. I asked: "What's the matter Paul?" I assumed she had dumped him and he was broken hearted.

He handed me the letter and said: "Here you read it."

I sat beside my little brother and read each word.

My Darling Paul,

This will come as a shock to you, but I have left you forever. You are a wonderful man and I enjoyed every moment we spent together. I have lied to you about my past and I couldn't continue to live with you knowing how I was deceiving you my darling.

Please tell your sister Sara that she is a lovely person. I lied to her as well and I regret my deception. She deserves the best darling and you are the best.

I knew if you ever learned of my past that you wouldn't marry me so I had to take care of myself. Earlier today I wired $289,000 from your Company's Operating Account to my account in the Bahamas. I hope that it doesn't destroy your wonderful business, but I desperately needed the money.

I'm sure you are thinking right now about calling the authorities. Please think again. If you haven't looked at your monitor please look at it now. It is one of 25 pictures of you and your sister committing incest. I have the memory card and will post all of the pictures on every sex web site in America if you try to find me or if the cops come after me.

Please think of the money I took as a bonus for granting your wish of having sex with your beautiful sister. I think that should have been worth even more but this is all you had.

Oh, and please tell Sara one more thing, she licked my pussy better than any of my sister ever did it.

I'm sure you don't believe me but I still love you and Sarah both. I hope and prey you can find it in your heart to forgive me someday.

With all my love,

Cathy

I was in shock. This sweet girl who I thought would make the perfect wife for my brother had just stolen all of his money. She must have been some kind of con artist. The one thing that did ring true from her cruel goodbye letter was that she had been with women sexually before. She wrote that I had licked her pussy better than she had previously experienced with her sisters. I should have known based on the way she made love to me that I was not her first female lover. I should have realized that she was lying to me and that she was just pretending to be innocent. Maybe I could have prevented her from conning Paul out of his money.

I looked at my brother and saw that he was sobbing, and I asked him: "Are you alright Paul? I know it must hurt so much to have her do that to you." I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and put my arms around him. "I'm here for you Paul. We will be alright as long as we have each other."

He rested his head on my small bosom and cried. I cried with him.

Chapter 24

It took Paul about an hour to compose himself. Then he thought maybe the letter was a practical joke. After all, Cathy had been teasing him a lot recently. He called her cell phone and got no answer. He called her apartment and received no answer there as well. Then he sat in front of his computer and pulled up his bank account on line. It was true the money was gone. His balance was now $473.76. He yelled out in anger: "Son of a bitch!"

I stood behind him and rested my hand on his shoulder. "We will survive this Paul. We will. I know how hard this is but I will help in any way I can."

Even though it was a Saturday morning Paul knew he needed to talk to his banker. He remembered that every other Thursday he had to transfer funds to his payroll company and there was no way he would be able to replace the needed funds in less than a week unless he borrowed the money.

Paul looked at his computer address book and found the number for Dan Connor. "Hi Dan, this is Paul Preston. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine Paul. I really enjoyed meeting your corporate secretary yesterday. She is a very pretty girl. She told me all about the big contract you are working on."

"Oh is that so? I thought we were keeping that secret. What else did she tell you?"

Dan responded: "Not to much else Paul except for requesting the wire. Oh and she mentioned you might need a loan soon. You know we wanted to extend you credit once before."

Paul had picked up on what his banker was saying and followed along: "Well Dan, that's why I'm calling. With that big deal coming we are going to need some additional operating cash. But I need to act fast."

"That's wonderful news Paul. Why don't you send that pretty Cathy McGuire down so I can give her the papers to sign."

"Cathy went on vacation for the next two weeks Dan. So I will have to drop by myself."

"Oh I wanted to see her again. I think she has the sexiest legs."

"Dan, aren't you married? You shouldn't be looking."

Dan was in a good mood and said: "Paul, can I tell you a secret?" before I could answer he said: "I get plenty of action on the side buddy."

Paul had to play along: "Dan were you getting any from Cathy?"

"No, but I think she was willing to play. When she sat in my office her short skirt rode up some and when she uncrossed her legs I saw her pussy. And Paul it was shaved bald. I got so turned on I would have loaned her the money right there and then if she would have let me fuck her."

Paul suddenly had an idea. "Dan on second thought I might send my new Vice President down to pick up those papers. Her name is Sara Miller. I think you will find her just as attractive as Ms. McGuire. Do you think that expedited loan offer still is in effect Dan?"

"If she is as hot as Cathy and she does what is required you will have a quarter million in your account Monday morning. Will that work for you Paul?"

Paul smiled and said: "We have a deal Dan."

I looked at my brother and asked: "Is he going to loan you the money Paul?"

"Yes Sara. But he is a womanizer and wanted to have sex with Cathy as part of the deal. I told him I would send you instead." Paul then paused for a moment and looked at his beautiful sister's face. Then he spoke in a soft voice: "You don't have to do it sis. I should have never included you in this Sara. I will go and try and hire a hooker to do it."

I stopped my brother from saying anything else. "I will do it Paul. There is no other way. I just told you a minute ago I would do anything to get us out of this mess. Now tell me all of the details and help me pick out something sexy to wear."

Chapter 25

The Mercantile Bank closes at noon on Saturdays. I arrived at 11:50 AM and asked to see Mr. Conner. I was wearing a light grey pleated mini skirt and a thin cotton pink sweater. My shoes were dark grey leather pumps with three inch stiletto heels. I had elected not to wear anything under my outfit. I had no panties, no pantyhose, and no bra to cover my body. I carried a small hand bag which contained three condoms. I didn't want this pig of a man to get me pregnant.

Mr. Conner emerged from his office and extended his hand. "Hello, I'm Dan. You must me Sara. Paul told me all about you. Congratulations on becoming a Vice President."

Dan was wearing what looked like his golf clothes. He had a very big smile on his face when he saw me and how I was dressed. I responded to his greeting: "It's very nice to meet you Dan. Did I pull you off the links?"

"Not at all; I was going to play this afternoon. Now if you care to join me in my office let's get down to business."

As we started to move into his office a young female secretary said: "I'm going home now Mr. Conner. Enjoy your weekend."

I sat in a chair in front of his desk. Dan elected to sit in the chair beside me rather than sitting behind his desk as he normally would. He placed his hand on my thigh and said: "Now I think we were talking about a $250,000 loan. That is a lot of money. I need to be sure that we can do that."

I looked at him and said: "I understand you enjoyed seeing Ms. McGuire's anatomy. I think you might find mine very interesting as well." I then lifted my skirt revealing my pussy.

"Oh that is beautiful anatomy Sara. But Cathy shaved hers bald. Her pussy looked so sweet that way."

I looked at him and said: "You are right Dan. Her pussy was the sweetest thing I ever tasted. But here are two more points of my anatomy which you might wish to inspect." I pulled my sweater over my head. My nipples were hard and my heart pounded.

Dan Conner reached over and squeezed my nearest tit. "Those are very nice Sara. But I don't want to beat around the bush anymore because my golf game starts in an hour. Here is the deal Sara, I want you to suck me till I'm fully hard, then I want you bent over my desk and I'm going to fuck your ass. That is the deal if you want the loan."

I had only tried anal sex twice with my ex and never really enjoyed it, but my brother needed my help. It was my stupidity in not figuring out what Cathy was up to that allowed Paul to be taken by her. I truly blamed myself.

"That all sounds perfect Dan. But I do want you to wear a condom."

"Hell no little girl. I like skin on skin. Now let's get started here."

Dan unzipped his pants as I stepped out of my mini skirt. I got on my knees in front of him and saw what I needed to suck. He was about 5 inches and semi hard. I guessed this guy needed a lot of stimulation to get it all the way up. Most guys would be like a rock if they saw me strip while telling them how I had licked another girl's pussy. But Dan was different, he needed to be sucked and so I sucked him.

I bobbed my head up and down until I felt him grow and harden. He started talking dirty to me: "Suck my cock baby. Yeah, do you like that better than sucking pussy?"

I looked up and said: "I like your cock Dan."

I licked and sucked until he was finally ready. His cock was almost as long as my Brother's but not quite the girth. He said: "I'm ready and told me to bend over his desk."

I looked back at him with a worried look on my face and said: "I'm going to need some lube Dan if you're going to do it to my ass."

"Don't worry about that pretty lady." He bent down and spread my ass cheeks. Then I felt his tongue invade my ass. He was licking up and down and even fucking my tight rear hatch with his tongue. It actually started feeling really good. Then he said: "You can play with your clit while I fuck you. Sometimes that helps a girl loosen up."

Then he stood and positioned his swollen cockhead at the entrance to my shit hole. He pushed in and my anal ring contracted hard. He tried again and once again my body stopped his entry.

"Loosen up Sara; if you don't relax this is going to hurt you."

I took Dan's advice and touched my clit. I tried to relax and then I felt him penetrate me. He was in about two inches. He pulled back an inch and pushed in again, gaining two more inches with that thrust. He was getting himself in deeper and deeper. My ass finally accepted the invading member and relaxed. Then Dan really fucked me hard. He was driving his cock deep inside me. And to my utter surprise it felt good. It felt very good. I was going to have an orgasm from being fucked in my ass.

"Oh yes Dan. Fuck my ass. That's it, do it harder. Yeah fuck me."

I had my first orgasm from anal sex on Dan Conner's desk. It felt wonderful and I shouted out in pleasure. Dan continued to pump in and out and came about a minute later. As he pulled out I could feel his slimy cum oozing from my ass. It ran down my inner thighs and the whole thing made me feel cheap.

He looked at me and said: "That was the best fuck I had in ages Sara. Your loan is approved. Please tell Paul I'm willing to lend more next week if he lets you apply for the loan again."

"Oh that's wonderful news Dan. I will let Paul know."

Dan was going to be late for his tee time so he said: "Now hurry up and get dressed Sara. I'm going to have to let you out because the alarm system is on by now."

I quickly dressed and he showed me out. As I Drove home I could continue to feel Dan's cum oozing from my ass onto my leather car seat. I didn't want it getting on my skirt so I had pulled the back of my skirt up to my waist as I sat in the car. It was a strange feeling knowing that I was suddenly achieving orgasm from all of the types of sex which are considered deviant. Maybe I was a nymphomaniac after all.

Chapter 26

It has been a year since we last saw Cathy. Paul and I often speak of her so I assume we will never forget what she did to us. There are still a few mixed emotions I harbor when I think about her. I have often wondered what I would do if I saw her. Would I slap her face or give her a big wet kiss? For the most part, I'm now very thankful for what she did.

At first, it was very hard on Paul, but I was there for him. I supported him and I built his self esteem back up. I was also his lover. We slept together every night after Cathy left. I moved out of my bedroom and we now both share Paul's bed. My brother is a wonderful and very considerate lover. He has filled all my needs, which now includes weekly anal sex. I think he likes my ass too.

Paul was very upset about losing so much money. He often said that his relationship with Cathy came with a high price. But I think the price was actually very low. She brought us true love in a manner which would have never happened without her.

Now I work with Paul in the office. I never thought I had any skills, but I now realize that I can manage people pretty well. I'm Vice President of H.R. and a respected part of the Preston Software Company. Our company has done very well during the past twelve months. We repaid the bank loan and now have nearly a half million dollars in retained earnings.

Cathy got what she wanted, but she made a few mistakes. It turns out that she should have waited a little longer to spring her trap on us. But her biggest mistake was assuming that Paul wouldn't have married her. In fact my brother loved her very much and was going to pop the question soon.

It took a lot of very hard digging to find out her big secret. We are now fairly certain that she assumed the identity of the real Cathy McGuire who died at the age of 3 in Southern California back in 1983. We are still not sure why she did it but her college degree was simply purchased from an on line diploma factory with an official sounding name. Of course they gave her a perfect transcript which showed her to be a wonderful student in business administration.

But Paul would have never checked out any of her past. He loved the girl and her sudden departure almost crushed his spirit. It was my love which brought him back. Now he is mine and I'm never going to let him go. Cathy was stupid; she could have had Paul and his money.

I think I learned one thing above all others from what Cathy put us though. It was a hard lesson, but I learned that the true cost of love can never be too high.

And there is one little thing I almost forgot to tell you. Do you remember earlier in the story when I said I wished I had a baby? Well my prayers were answered and Paul and I are expecting our first child in about three months.

jill999
jill999
82 Followers