The Cost of Valerie's Affair

Story Info
Husband tempts wife then makes her pay.
4.9k words
4.26
96k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must be the luckiest guy in the world. After seven wonderful years of marriage, I caught my spouse having an affair. It wasn’t really hard to catch her, as I set up the whole thing. Now, I have the best of both worlds. In the kitchen, my Valerie is fantastic cook and a great housekeeper. In the bedroom, she is an obedient slut who does whatever is asked of her, and I do mean whatever.

You see I had always had a fantasy about seeing my wife have sex with another man, and also to have her submit to me in a master and slave role. Don’t get me wrong, our sex life has been great. It’s just that I wanted to try something new, and I love my wife so I wanted it to be with her. It took some great planning, but I was able to pull it off. To this day she still does not know the whole story.

The first step of my plan was to find a someone that I could trust, that I knew my wife would find attractive. I ran an ad in a local swinger's magazine offering my wife’s services, listing a number of things that I wanted to see her do. After meeting with a few of the people who answered the ad, I chose a local college student named Dave. Dave was currently working toward his masters degree, and was employed at a local lounge as a bartender. Valerie and I are both 31, and not too far from Dave’s 24. I explained what I wanted Dave to do and showed him some naked pictures that I had of Val. After also explaining that he would get to have her as well, Dave quickly agreed.

The second part of my plan was to find a way to get Valerie to feel that she had to have sex with Dave. I first tried the simple way, getting them together. I had Val meet me for cocktails after work by my office, and then pretended to be paged so that I would have to run up to my office for a message. This left Val alone for about 15 minutes, with Dave waiting in the wings. However, it was not successful. Although Dave felt that Val was interested, she didn’t go for it. Yet, Valerie was extremely horny that night so I knew I was on the right track.

I then tried a different tact. Now that I felt Val was attracted to Dave, I had to put her in a position to give in to him. Dave got a hold of an authentic cop's uniform from a friend, and also borrowed his dashboard flashing light. I again got Val primed. We went out to dinner and drank quite a bit of red wine. Then, we went back to the parking lot and smoked a couple of joints (Val always goes out of her mind when she is high). Then, after running my hands over her body and removing her panties, I suggested that it was time to go home. Yet, I had made sure that we had two cars and that Val should follow me home. She wanted to finish in the parking lot, but agreed to wait until we got home.

Once we got going, I drove through an alley where I knew Dave would be parked. After I went by, he hit the lights and pulled over Val. She didn’t get home for another hour. Step two had worked perfectly. Dave told me that he put her through the paces of a sobriety test. He had her walk the line and touch her noes all the while teasing her that she could just make it easy on herself by being with him. He then frisked her and handcuffed her there in the alley. After pushing her with losing her license and fines of $5,000 Val agreed to give him a blowjob. Dave said it took him a good 40 minutes to convince her that it was the only way out, and less that five minutes for him to cum. What Val didn’t know as she sank to her knees in the alley with her hands still locked behind her back, was that Dave had set up a camera to catch it all on film. Now I had her. When she did finally get home, we had the best sex that we had had in a long time.

I had Dave wait a couple of days, and then he delivered a copy of the tape to Val with a note. The note told Val that unless she wanted her husband, as well as others, to find out about the tape, she should meet Dave that afternoon at a local hotel. It also included directions and gave the precise time. The close of the note said, “Do not be late and wear something sexy and small.” I had arraigned to meet Dave at the hotel an hour before Val in order to see everything was set. We changed the light bulbs in the room for better lighting, and then I hid in the closet with our camcorder.

I could hear everything as Valerie entered the room and listened as Dave told her that she was a “good girl” for dressing up for him. I was even a bit surprised as her tone slowly shifted from anger to intrigue. I guess that I had read her right, she was ready for something new as well. Dave offered her a drink to ease the tension, and then he asked her if she knew why she was there. Val didn’t disappoint me when I heard her say, “I guess that you like what you got the other night and want more.” I thought that I was going to shoot right there in my pants, but I knew that there was much more to come, and I knew what it was.

Next, Dave gave Valerie a leather mask. It was something that I had purchased for this new game. It was a soft leather hood like cap that covered her eyes and above, and bucked underneath her hair line at the back of her neck. Her ears stuck through openings on the sides, and her nose and mouth were fully exposed. At first Val protested, only saying that the mask wasn’t needed. Dave then threatened to bring back the handcuffs to which she only said that she would rather wear those than the mask. After explaining to her that this was “Dave’s time,” and that she would go through with it his way or else, Valerie agreed to the hood, and Dave buckled it into place. This was my cue.

I then emerged from the closet, and I got to see Val for the first time as my new sex slave. She was dressed in an outfit that I had never seen before (Val has tried to hide her toys at home, but I have found where she keeps them). First I should say that Valerie can still stop traffic. At 5’4” and 118, she has great muscular legs, a wonderfully round ass, a thin waist topped by perfect 37-D breasts with over the shoulder brown hair. She looked stunning in a loose fitting, wrap-around blue blouse, which did not seem to have any buttons. It only seemed to tuck in to the very short black skirt that was made of a stretchy type of fabric like spandex. On her feet she wore a pair of 4 inch black pumps. She often wears high heels, but these where the tallest that I had ever seen on her, and of course, the leather hood.

I had told Dave that I just wanted to film him with her, and that I may make suggestions along the way, but that he could use her however he wanted. Additionally, I wanted him to start her into her training as a “bad girl.” He was to ask her to do things and to spank her if she did not do them quickly enough, or to satisfaction. So while I set the camcorder up on the tripod, Dave made his first request. He told Valerie that she was going to strip for him, but she was going to remove each item in the order that he requests it. Quickly jumping into the role as master, Dave told her that he was unhappy with her for her choice in blouses and she should remove that first. Val questioned him as to why he was displeased as her hands pulled he top from her skirt. She was naked beneath it and her tits were ripe topped by erect and excited nipples. “Isn’t it sexy enough” she asked. Dave’s answer was that it was sexy, however it was entirely too large. I was impressed with how Dave was doing.

Dave then told Valerie that she was going to be spanked for each of her transgressions. I don’t think that Val knew that he was serious when he said that she should spread her legs and bend over at the waist. Although she followed his instructions as far as the position, I’m sure that she was still quite surprised when his hand landed across her backside. Val quickly jumped forward and Dave just as quickly grabbed her hands. As Valerie began to complain, Dave only maneuvered her over to a chair so that she was leaning over the chair with her hands now cuffed behind her back. Once she was in that position, I gave Dave the thumbs up to proceed. He quickly landed 20 hard swats across Val’s bottom and then asked her if she was ready now to proceed.

Val whimpered for about a minute, and then answered yes. Dave then told her that he was going to unlock her hands, and have her continue striping for him. Things moved on quickly, but the evening ended with Valerie fucking Dave doggie style after sucking my cock until I exploded all over her face. All the time she wore the mask and wasn’t aware of who was in the room, let alone participating. After we were both satisfied, I got back in the closet and Dave removed Val’s mask. He told her to get dressed and go home. Next, he told her that he would contact her in the near future with his next request. As a true submissive, Val never said a word. She quickly was dressed and went home. When I got home that night, I had Val again service me orally. This time, I had her come to me in a quasi 69 position. As she sucked my cock, I fingered her to orgasm.

I had Dave wait about a week until he again dropped off a package at our house. This time, I had him leave a large box with a variety of items. I decided that now that I had her, I was going to push her as far as I could imagine. I had told Valerie that I was going out of town for a couple of days, leaving Thursday morning and getting back Friday night. This left Dave all afternoon and evening on Thursday, as well as Friday morning.

In the box was a list of the different items, including which order she was to do each, or wear each. There were 7 notes in the box, and number 1 was a box of hair color with a note that said, “1-Dye your hair blond, very light blond.” I knew that his would be hard to explain, and I was curious as to see Val’s story as to her decision later. Number 2 said that she was to shave her pussy completely bald. I knew that Val does not like that, and wanted to see if she would do it. Number 3 said that she was to make sure that her legs were equally shaved close and clean. Number 4 said that that she was to do her finger nails. A complete finger nail kit was enclosed, including fake attachments over an inch long as well as a fresh bottle of bright red polish. The next note, number 5, was a new tube of bright red lipstick with a small note that said, “5-Apply this heavily to your lips and nipples.” I knew that Val rarely wears lipstick, and applying it to her nipples would also make them stand out under her outfit.

Note number 6 was attached to a large envelope. Inside was a video tape and a small dildo. The note said that she was to watch the video and she would know what to do with the dildo. I had picked out the tape especially for this moment. It was a movie about a woman who gets gang banged by 6 guys at the same time. I knew that would get her juices flowing. At the end of the tape, one of the guys shoves a dildo into her ass while she’s blowing someone else. I knew that it would be hard for Val to drive with the small dildo in her ass, but it was worth the effort to me.

Note number 7 said that she was to wear only her tallest high heels, and a rain coat and to meet Dave at the bar of a specific downtown hotel at 7:00 PM. She was to park her car in a lot that it could stay in over night, and it closed with, “Don’t be late or this time you’ll get a real spanking!” I had picked out a hotel room with a balcony, that faced another hotel. I was in the other hotel room with a pair of binoculars.

Dave told me later that when he met Val in the bar, he first pulled her into a dark corner and made her show him the dildo in her ass. They had a couple of drinks, and then headed for the room. He also told me that Val kept asking him if there was 5 other friends up in the room. Although Dave said that he did tell her there wasn’t, he also told her that maybe next time there will be. I did not see them in the room until almost 8:00, and then Dave really put her through some paces. With the lights on and all the shades open to their room, I could see everything as clear as if I was right there.

We had made sure that the hotel had supplied Dave’s room with a VCR, and Dave had Val pop in a tape that he had brought. Was Val ever surprised to see the tape of her that we had made in the last hotel. When copying it, I made sure that I did not appear in any of the pictures. Next, Dave had Val go out onto the room's balcony. Next, I watched as she handed Dave her coat and stood there for all the world to see. It was as if I was watching another woman perform for me. I mean, I knew it was Val, but with her shaved bush and blond hair she just looked so different. Dave closed the door to the balcony and then pulled up a chair. For the next 15 minutes, he had Val dance for him as sat watching her. He had brought a large pad of paper with him, and used it to write notes so that he could hold them up and make request of Val that we could both see.

He had her press herself against the glass of the window. Then he made her get on all fours and fuck herself in the ass with the dildo. Next he had her lean over the railing of the balcony, so that she could spank her own ass. Dave even surprised me by coming so prepared that he supplied Val with some type of ping pong paddle. Boy did her tits look great swinging in the wind. She was facing me for this, and I could see the expression of both pain and pleasure on her face as the paddle repeatedly made its way to her ass. Finally, he told her that she would have to stand with her feet about 2 feet apart and masturbate to an orgasm before she would be permitted to come back inside. As she was doing that, Dave used the room’s phone. After he was done, he sat back in his chair with a Polaroid camera and clicked off a couple of roles of film while Val was fingering herself. They came out great, and so did Val.

Dave then let Valerie into the room, and had her kneel at his feet while he sat in the chair. He produced a pair of handcuffs, and locked her wrists behind her back. When he had unbuckled his pants, Val quickly went to work sucking his cock. Even from about 70 yards away with the binoculars, I could see how he was toying with her. He would grab a handful of her hair and pump her head up and down his cock, and it wasn’t long before he was pumping his load all over her pretty face.

After shooting a few more Polaroids, Dave removed the handcuffs and had Val go over to the dresser where she removed a long narrow box. The kind of box that looks as if a couple of flowers could fit inside. Next, she returned to her position of kneeling before Dave as she unwrapped and opened the box. I was probably as surprised as Val was when to see that the box contained a riding crop type of whip. After they talked for a few minutes, Dave seemed to get angry, and grabbed Val by the arm pushing her back out onto the balcony. Apparently, Val didn’t want Dave to use the whip. Dave then wrote a note that said, “50 strokes with the whip or I will push you out into the hotel lobby naked.” He let her think about it for 15 minutes and then he let her back in the room.

Dave then took her over to the window and faced her outside, toward me. Next, he put the chair between her legs so that she would have to keep her knees spread and he tied her feet to the legs of the chair. Then he had her place her hands flat on the glass of the window. This put her in a very bent over position. I had a perfect view of her face as Dave had her count each of the 50 strokes. After about 30, tears were running down her face as Dave didn’t even seem to slow. With 5 left to go, Dave untied her from the chair and then turned it so it was facing the window. Next, he re-cuffed Val’s hands behind her back then helped her onto the chair in a kneeling position where she had to bend over and lean against the top of the chairs back. This had her ass facing my direction. As Dave smiled toward my window, he grabbed the dildo that was still stuffed into Val’s ass, and gave it a few pumps before he applied the last whip marks.

Dave then went around to Val’s face and stuffed his cock down her throat. Although he had competed the promised 50, he must have given her at least 20 more before he emptied his balls into her mouth as I watched her ass swing from side to side. For the rest of the evening, Dave fucked Val in different locations of the room and positions that I had never seen before. It wasn’t until about 2:00 in the morning that Dave removed the dildo from her ass only to replace it with his cock. As a grand finally, Dave had Valerie open the door for the room service waiter in the morning completely naked. As a tip, he was allowed to take one of the many pictures of her that covered the room’s floor. Dave actually went through 7 boxes of film.

Now that I completed step 2, and turned Val into an obedient slut, all I had to do was to put myself into the picture. I arranged for Dave to start visiting Valerie at our house once a week. He would call her to say what time he would be there, and then describe how she was to be dressed (or undressed) when he arrived. These sessions always included the leather hood. After a few weeks of that, I had Dave do a session with Val where he had recorded all of his requests on a cassette tape before. This way he could teach her to perform for someone without ever hearing their voice. The next logical step was to have Dave make some tapes for me. I had seen that in a movie. I sat down and wrote out enough for Dave to do four tapes, and I was ready.

I will never forget the first time. I entered the house to find Valerie just as I always want her. She was in the middle of our living room rug, stark naked except the leather hood. Her hands were locked behind her back with cuffs. She was kneeling with her legs spread and bent over so that her forehead touched the floor. Without speaking, I got undressed, got behind her and rammed my cock into her pussy in one thrust. We had a great time. I would play the tape, and she would perform like a well-trained slave.

Before I left to go back to work, I had her suck my cock and lick my balls until I shot a load into her mouth. I also had her crawl around the room wearing a dog collar and leash while I spanked her with a wooden spoon from the kitchen. The entire time, I wouldn’t allow her to cum. It was great. When I got home that night, she practically ripped my clothes of and jumped on my again hard cock. Yet, having cum 3 times that afternoon, I was able to last a long time.

Our lives went on like this for about a year, and then Dave told me that he had to leave. He had graduated, and was taking a job in another city. I knew that it was inevitable that Dave wouldn’t stay part of our little games, I just didn’t think that it would be that soon. Now it was time for the last step of my plan. It was time for me to catch Val in the middle of a session with Dave. I told Valerie that I was going to be out of town for a couple of days, making sure that the second day was her birthday. Dave told me that he wanted to put on a party for a few of his college friends, and I told him that he could have Valerie as the entertainment.

It was a Thursday morning when I kissed Val and told her that I was leaving for the airport. The fact is, I had taken a couple of days off, and was going out to pick up the supplies that we would need for the nights' festivities. It seemed odd at first that I was paying for the party, but it was my way of thanking Dave for all the help. I rented a party room at a local hotel. It had two bedrooms with living room in between. It also had an adjoining room, and that’s where I set up shop.

It was about 4:00 PM when Dave finally showed up. He said that his friends would be there around 8:00 PM. Dave told me that he did drop off a package for Val that included her outfit for the evening. Dave had left her a message that said she was to meet him for dinner at the hotel, but had not told her that she was to be the center of a party. Dave also told me that although we were planning on about 6 to 8 other guys, there were going to be more than 20. He had told them that I was the hotel manager, and wanted to see part of the show.

12