The Cost of Valerie's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell in love all over again when I watched Val enter the lobby of the hotel, yet I couldn’t believe my eyes. When Valerie walked into the lobby, all heads turned. She was dressed as a hospital candy striper. One of those young girls that helps running errands for the nurses and doctors. Yet, I’m sure there wasn’t a single person in the hotel that didn’t know why she was there. Her uniform was about 2 sizes too small and so short that you could see the tops of her white nylons while she walked. Her hair was done up in a bun, and her make-up was wild and bright, heavy with eyeliner and lipstick.

After a quick dinner, Dave brought Val up to the room and into my adjoining room side. That’s where he had her put on the mask, as usual. Then I came into the room and got an A-1, first class blowjob. I looked down at Val as she enthusiastically sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. All I could think of was that I’m sure she wouldn’t have put so much effort into it if she knew how many more were on their way. Next, Dave had Val get up on the bed on all fours. It was then that I noticed that she was not wearing anything under the nurse's aide outfit. Dave then told Val for the first time that she was going to service a couple of his friends, only first he was going to give her a good spanking. Dave then said that it was going to be the longest spanking that he had ever given her. He was going to give her one twice as long and three times as hard if she did not do everything that all his friends asked. Val quickly offered to do all of Dave’s friends without even knowing how many there were. She was still talking when Dave’s belt landed across her ass for the first time. For the next hour, Dave stripped her ass until it was as red and white as her outfit. She was clutching a pillow close to her face and crying when he was finally finished.

Dave went next door to greet everyone, and start pouring the liquor, while I stayed behind with Val. I took the opportunity to take her from behind. It was great, and right before I came, Val was even pressing her ass back into me. The heat of her freshly stropped ass combined with her continued willingness to participate as a sexual slave had me shooting in no time at all. I can’t tell you all of the things that she did over that night and into the next afternoon. However, I can say that all but two of those guys fucked her in one way or the other, most, more than once. Dave had her start the party by entering the room still wearing the mask. He had all the guys be quiet as she stripped, and fucked an inflatable doll for the whole group. After she came, she removed the mask and practically jumped out of her skin. Unfortunately, that was when I had to split.

The rest of the evening must have been pretty hard for Val, yet Dave told me later that she must have cum at least 10 times during the evening that he saw. At about 3:00 PM on Friday, Dave finally brought Valerie home. I don’t know how he got her out of the hotel, but she entered the house wearing only a dog collar and leash. Dave pulled directly into our garage, which is attached to the house, and had her crawl into the living room. That is where she found me. Dave and I had a mock argument, and he left leaving behind a large box of her toys and videos.

Valerie just knelt on the floor crying as I started by telling her that I was going to leave her. I asked her then if she liked the way that she had been treated. Before she could answer, I picked up one of the tapes that I knew was really rough on her and popped it into the VCR. Val stared at the TV and said, “Yes, I guess I did. I need to be dominated. I’ve never felt so sexually charged in all my life.” The scene in the movie was one of her being spanked by Dave as she sucked the cock of some unidentified third person. When I asked her if she wanted me to be beat her in that way, I looked down at her. She was all bruised and covered with cum as she lowered her head and simply said, “Yes sir.”

Our life has been one adventure after another. It is rare that I have Val fuck other men any more. Yet, every once in a while I use it as a reward for her. I now take her with me on all my out of town trips. When on the road, I really get to push her to her limits. Yet, I guess that is another story.

12