The Costume Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls "get him" in the pool.
817 words
4.11
62.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk to the party was short, but I was thankful to be wearing a trench coat. This allowed some time for my erection to subside.

When we entered the party I couldn't believe how sexy some of the women's costumes were. There were Hooters girls, two other french maids, and my favorite, an indian princess who wore the tiniest of loinclothes. I was the only daring male to be so scantly clad.

"I'll get some drinks," Sarah said as she walked over to the bar.

"Great place," I told Beth.

"Yeah. The girl who owns it got rich quick during the internet boom. It even has an indoor pool." Beth then stood beside me and put her arm around me. Her hand came to rest on the hip of my speedo. She tucked her thumb under the waistband.

Sarah made her way back with the drinks and we began to mingle. She then introduced me to Jennifer, the owner of the house and wearer of the indian princess outfit.

"I love your house, and costume," was the best I could say.

"Thank you. If you stay late enough we are going to go swimming. The girls brought their suits i guess you didnt need to," she grinned.

"Uh..huh? oh yeah, i'm kinda wearing mine." Standing this close to her was really getting to me. Wondering what was under her loincloth and Beth's hand at my hip was taking it's toll on me. As Jennifer's eyes traveled down to my suit, I started to swell.

"I'm goin to get a drink. Does anyone need a refill?" I asked. They declined and I made my escape. I went to get my drink and cool off.

The rest of the party was uneventful. Some drinking, some dancing. I was surprised at how comfortable I became in my near nude state.

The majority of the people left and me, Sarah, Beth, Jennifer and another couple was all that remained.

I thought we were about to go, when Jennifer said, "Alright time to swim!" and she went off to change.

Sarah looked at us and said, "What do ya say? Couple laps in the pool. Maybe some marco-polo?" At this point I was ready to go home, but Beth said, "Sure, sounds like fun. We'll go change and meet you in the pool." She then gave me a kiss that started to make me hard. She pulled me into her by grabbing my ass, then whispered "I still have to reward you later." I was in trouble.

Just then Jennifer came back wearing a bikini that was even sexier than her costume. She eyed me up and said "So, since it looks like you're ready, follow me."

The walk to the pool was horrible. There I was, walking behind the most gorgeously thonged ass I had ever seen, while my dick was getting bigger and bigger by the second. When we got to the pool, the other couple was already in splashing around and I couldn't wait to jump in and hide my bulge, so in I went.

Jennifer joined me and we splashed around until the girls came back. My erection had subsided but not for long. Sarah and Beth were both wearing very hot thong bikinis. They jumped in and joined in the splashing. Things calmed down and Jennifer and Sarah swam away leaving me and Beth near the corner.

"I can't wait to get you home," Beth said as she pulled me closer and started to rub my growing erection. We began to kiss as I caressed her bare ass cheeks. She then slipped her hand inside of my costume and wrapped her hand around my shaft. I was about to tell her to be careful, or I would shower her hand with cum when Sarah and Jennifer came swimming over with the trunks of the other guy. He was chasing them and his girlfriend was doubled over laughing. Beth let go of my cock in time to catch his trunks.

"Keep away!" yelled Jennifer as Beth dove underwater, leaving me in the corner of the pool with Sarah and Jennifer closing in. I started to chase after Beth, not only because I had to help the guy out but because I didn't want them to discover my hardon.

"Don't think about getting those back or you're next," Jennifer warned as she and Sarah created a block leaving me trapped in the corner of the pool.

"Maybe we should take his now too," Sarah joked when Beth let out a yell. The guy caught her and was trying to get his trunks back. Jennifer took off to help and Sarah turned to me and said something that I had forgotten. She said, "He may be getting his trunks back but remember, yours are going to be see through all night." She winked and took off after Jennifer.