The Costume Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this." He lifted her wine glass from her hand and carefully placed it on the coffee table, but never looked away from her stunning green eyes. He leaned even closer and covered her lips with his own. The electric intensity immediately flared to life again, a fiery passion engulfing them both.

Her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him even closer, their mouths mutually devouring each other. Every nuance of the kiss was in perfect harmony, each little break, or nip was in tempo and became almost a dance. The wonderful rhythm allowed them to totally lose themselves in the moment.

His lips moved to her satiny neck, searching out the shallow behind her ear and teasing the silky skin. He felt the goose bumps rise on her flesh. He nibbled his way down her shoulder, pausing to look into those remarkable eyes -- being sure she was as turned on as he was. Reassured, he then trailed his lips down the front of that plunging blouse and into her cleavage.

Her breath drew in sharply -- oh, God, it was heavenly. By reading her body language he was able to sense her most vulnerable spots. His hands ran down her hips, tracing the flare that he found so enticing. She twined her finger into his hair drawing his lips back to her breasts with wanton need.

He responded to that need with need of his own. His hands pulled up and tore the blouse from her body -- his passions had risen to an animal-like state. He needed to have her, to tease and please her, take her to new levels of excitement and pleasure. Her breasts were completely exposed to his fevered touch. They almost burned his hands, like molten lava, as he caressed their supple roundness.

A guttural groan escaped from their lips at the same moment. Her nipples tightening, areolas contracting, he sought the delicious buds with his mouth. Drawing one into his mouth, he delighted in her reactions. She writhed under his hands and lips, as highly charged as he was.

He suddenly stood and lifted her into his arms. "Where?" was the only word he could articulate.

Knowing what he meant -- and what he meant to do -- she pointed down a darkened hallway. It was enough.

He carried her into the darkness, shoving open the door to the bedroom. Knowing that she was as ready as he, he gave into the primitive desires driving his movements. He dropped her on the bed, pulling away the skirt and tearing the remnants of her costume from her body.

While staring into her heated gaze, he pulled off his own clothes as quickly as possible. She raised her arms to him, inviting him -- body and soul -- to join with her. He moved next to her, pressing her, flesh-to-flesh neck to ankle with the warmth and pressure of his own body lying next to hers. He began a slow, ever-so-slow stroke with a warm firm hand starting at her shoulder, sweeping down over her breast, slipping over belly and sex and down her inner thigh to her knee. A slight pause and he began the stroke again -- and again. Then as he continues this warm, soft, arousing touch, he softly whispers, "Are your delicious nipples getting harder ... tightening ... tingling? Is your breathing becoming more rapid and frantic? Is there a warm feeling spreading from your wonderfully rounded breasts down over your belly that I want to kiss and caress? Are your pussy lips beginning to moisten and open ... waiting to be touched and licked ... waiting to engulf a hot, hard, throbbing cock?"

Her first response to these words whispered -- hot -- in her ear is a warm pulse between her legs. Then she feels the moisture spreading. The tingles rise with a kind of warmth from there to her breasts and she takes a deep breath and holds it ... just for a second ... before blowing it out between pursed lips. She licks her lips and presses them together awaiting his kiss and his tongue pressing between them.

She closes her eyes and leans her head back as she feels his warm breath following his lips down over her nipple generating another warm pulse and more moisture. The tingles rise again as his hand sweeps up the inside of her thigh and gentle fingers probe -- testing her -- to see if she is ready for his hot .... hard ... cock. Her soft whisper is urgent, "I am! Oh, I am!"

He pushes his way between her legs -- sweeping his mouth over her belly and crotch -- running questing lips up to tasty nipples, pulling one into his mouth, sucking hard, nipping on erect nubs. As she gasps with the pleasure, he thrusts an aching cock between burning pussy lips, pushing hard, burying himself deep inside her belly. Kissing her hard on the mouth, he begins to gyrate his hips in a circle, pulling back and easing forward -- listening to her sounds of arousal -- which then cause him to begin rhythmic, full thrusts.

She lifts her legs to pull him closer and pulls her knees high to raise herself upward to meet him. His strokes make her gasp and moan and whisper to him how -- "Oh! That is soooo good!" Her thoughts are almost fevered: 'I love the feel of your cock inside me! I love how your mouth burning against my breast multiplies the sensations between my legs. I love how you make me quiver with desire for you. I love how you make my body respond to you. I love the sensation of your arousal as your cock grows harder and harder with each plunge to my center. I love the warmth and the weight of you, pressing into me -- filling me -- loving me ...'

Just as he feels like his cock wants to burst, he wraps his arms around her waist, and in one motion, rolls them over together -- pushing his hips up, pushing her higher, embedding her deeper onto that urgent, hard cock. He reaches up and grabs her oh so beautiful breasts, pinching those rubbery nipples, twirling them between thumb and finger -- listening to her vocal response which in turn makes him hump up into her faster and harder. The sight of her eyes closed, her lips parted, breathing rapidly -- that look of pleasure that transforms her face into that of a goddess of the erotic -- the sight of her magnificent hair flying back and forth -- all impels him to drive into her harder still...

She adores the sensation as she grinds her pussy down over his cock and it rises again and again to fill her. She loves leaning forward, pressing her breasts into his oh! so talented hands! The storm of sensation he creates with his sweet grasp makes her head spin, and she circles her hips to slide her clit against the base of his cock. The sensations are fabulous! He makes her catch her breath and hold it as the pleasure gets so intense she feels as if she wants to melt into him and merge with him.

His hips lift her as he continues with stroke upon stroke to build the pleasure for them both. She leans forward to nuzzle his neck and then kiss him as they breathe together in rhythm with his thrusting. He tastes salty and wonderful. His mouth is so warm and responsive. She loves the sensations of their bodies meeting skin to skin -- she feels warmth and tingling everywhere....

He eases his hips down, allowing her to sway her hips forward and back. He sees the result of what she feels on her face as the sensation in her pussy builds and she now controls their movements. He hears her murmur, "Oh yeah, right there ... right there," as she sensuously moves those talented hips. He rakes his fingernails gently over those sumptuous hips and up her back -- moving his hips, just slightly, in concert with hers ... reveling in the sight of her gorgeous face.

He feels his need growing to impossible heights. It feels like his balls want to erupt and fill all of her with his semen. Against his conscious will his hips begin to move faster and faster. The feel of her hips and ass add fuel to the already out-of-control fire. Her rocking is driving him to the brink of animal madness...

"Oh, that is so perfect! I love how your cock feels inside of me. I have you and I want you all at once." Her voice is husky and quiet as she whispers to him. She looks down at his face as he concentrates on the sensations they create in each other. Her pussy pulses with the pleasure he is giving her, and she leans down again to whisper to him how much she wants him... how much she wants him to come inside her... "I want to hear you speak my name ..." Her whisper is quiet and sweet in his ear. She wants to hear his passion as it rises as they continue to move together and fill each other with a love that overflows and fills the world around them and almost glows with the power of the joy they take in each other.

He barely manages to keep from bursting inside her belly. But when he sees her face looking at him with that depth of love and desire, when he hears her rich voice telling him how much she wants him to cum inside her -- he can take no more. With a sudden increase in his primitive thrusting, he grabs her tightly, yelling her name, "Oh Beth, oooooohhhh, I'm gonna cum in you, love..." And then the sun bursts forth in his head, his groin and his soul -- his rigid cock clenching and releasing its load into her grasping pussy. The sensation is overwhelming in its depth -- it is sound, it is taste, it is color, it is music, it is wonderful beyond description. The sound of her saying "Yes, yes, baby. Yes. I want your cum in me..." just keeps the sensations flowing. Even after the pulsing is over, the need to keep moving inside her is overpowering...

As his thrusting slows, the sensations remain quite strong. His cock is still inside, moving, rubbing on her clit. His hands return to her breasts -- tweaking those lovely nipples. Her mouth purses and she takes in small sharp breaths -- oooh... oooh... oooh.

He rolls back over her and begins pushing deep into her again -- the need and urgency building immediately. He chews on her neck -- breathes into her ear -- nibbles on her ear lobe -- thrusts his tongue into that delicate ear. She is chanting "Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes..." over and over, softly, with each push.

His cock is still so hard.... and his mouth and lips teasing her ear are sooo warm and delicious. He creates such heavenly chills in her that somehow make her hot in turn. As he concentrates his breath in her ear and continues to tease with his tongue there, and on her neck below, with little nibbles and bites and sweet, wonderful kisses, the pleasure builds around her clit. The sensations almost swarm between her breasts and her ears and her pussy with his cock thrusting... thrusting ... steadily increasing their pleasure...

She wants him and tells him with each push how much she loves the feeling of his cock inside her. She whispers of love and desire. She moans the need for him that he is building. She purrs and she growls as she moves with him and against him and begs him again to cum inside her. She tells him how she wants to feel his hot seed pumping within her again and again and again.... "I feel as if I can never have you enough -- and you only make me want you more when call my name." Her whispers are hot. His heart leaps and beats still faster at the sound of her voice -- filled with passion and desire and love....

He continues grinding into her molten hot pussy, grunting with what feels like an effort to split her in two. He wants her so badly even as he takes her again and again. He slows his thrusting and quietly moves his hips in a circle -- teasing her clit. Then he suddenly pulls out, and slides up next to her, kissing her with an unchecked primitive passion. From behind her he grabs a pleasure toy he had seen on the bedside table, turning it on with one hand, pushing apart her legs with the other. He plunges the vibrating rubber hardness into her hungering pussy -- watching her shudder with delight as the buzzing sensation fills her groin.

She almost shouts with the sudden, intense pleasure he gives her. Her hips gyrate with his movements. She cannot be silent as he cycles through movements with her toy -- she knows not what. He touches her and kisses her and pleasures her in a blur of sensations that saturate her brain til she can no longer think of what he is doing... can no longer see anything but the colors that burst behind her eyelids as he keeps building sensation on top of sensation. She breathes with him, and gives voice to the movements he makes. She loses herself as she lets go and submits completely to his touch. And as she releases the last of her control to him and relaxes completely into his care, her peak surges suddenly and envelopes her entire being in pure, simple pleasure that washes up and down her body. As her pleasure peaks, he revels in the sights and sounds -- her body shaking and quivering, control obviously gone; her eyes squeezed shut with pleasure; her vocal grunts and moans like erotic music -- arousing him all over again.

Her pussy pulses again and again with pressure that rises to her throat at first. And then he is inside her, and the pulsations of his orgasm re-intensify her own. She almost peaks again with him as his hot cum fills her and fulfills her. Her face feels hot and her ears are filled with rushing -- the sound of her own pulse, pounding. They seem to suspend there, timeless as each pulse relaxes them a little more until they are swimming -- floating -- in a warm sea of delight, feeling unbelievably centered and fulfilled and in love....

When they both stop to rest, satisfied, he rolls her into his loving embrace -- warm, tight, secure and adoring. He whispers softly to her, "You are all I could ever want, need or desire...." And she snuggles closer in response. Unbelievably content and comfortable, they drift together into warm unconsciousness wrapped in the wonder of a new and fabulous love.

12